Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Vote_lcapWho Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Voting_barWho Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Vote_lcapWho Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Voting_barWho Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)

Go down 
+6
Majeh
Zilo
Rukia Kuchiki
Reikou Yuuri
Kensei Kontan
Sairento Bakuhatsu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:49 am

I've been thinking about this for a while, I didn't get to watch as much bleach as I wanted..But I personally think Orihime would win.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:27 am

nah rukia has bankai and can move too much faster than orihime, the fight would be over before it even began
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:33 am

Rukia dosent have a confirmed bankai yet x.x

Orihime`s powers are very powerful, but she lacks the mental and phycihal(misspelled i know), to fight. Her powers are meant for defence and healing, not attack, she isent meant to be in head-to-head combat on her own.

Besides, Rukia has years and years of trainning behind her from the acadamy and her time in the 13 protection squads, + her zanpaktou. Wich means she would win.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Hello? I definitely would win! No offense Orihime!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:30 am

well i would say orihime because if she learns to use the combination off attacking and defending with her hair pins she might win.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:29 am

Orihime has one attck that it and we already proved that attck to be crap. Now heres the real question. If the 2 got into a cat fight and tried to kill each other who would ichigo jump to the def of?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:53 am

Oh shit idk maybe orihime since he freaking charged into the hueco mundo and took out almost every espada.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Zilo, did you take your pills today? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:00 pm

I think he would jump in for rukia, if I was ichi I would go for that, roflmao. Though I am a pervert at times. Still I agree that orihime isn't very powerful but what if she got a zanpaktou AND bankai? And he bankai was like some epic healing, attacky thing
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm

lol Ichigo also went up against all of Soul Society to save Rukia.... hehe
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:34 am

I think he would help Orihime. Because he did turn into a freaking hollow just to save her from Ulquiorra. So definitely Orihime because its just cooler
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:49 am

Rukia would win, She would freeze orihime and then kill her lmao.
Back to top Go down
Gouko23

Gouko23

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:29 am

rukia would win...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)   Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Would win? (Orihime and rukia)
Page 1 of 1