Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) Vote_lcapPlaying with roses & thorns (Open) Voting_barPlaying with roses & thorns (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Playing with roses & thorns (Open) Vote_lcapPlaying with roses & thorns (Open) Voting_barPlaying with roses & thorns (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Playing with roses & thorns (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Playing with roses & thorns (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:41 am

Walking along the desert Sia yawned slightly covering her mouth then continueing to look to the sky abit bored. She was looking for something to do; or someone to talk to. Looking up to the sky passing up a large sand dude a large hollow jumps from behind it & slashes at her. Takeing a quick step back she grasps it's arm & begins twisting it as if it's arm was silly putty & soon breaking it off.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to hit a young woman?" she asked in a soft voice as it held it's arm in pain. Growling loudly it stood back up to full length standing much taller that Sia as it's arm grew back. She sighed slightly raiseing her hand slightly as many thick dark plants came from the hot sand stabbing the hollow in many major points of it's body instantly killing it.

Sighing gently she began walking past it's dissapearing corpse as the plant begins to turn back into black rose pedals & begins following her. Holding out her right hand many of the pedals begin to rush to her hand as they create a small silver flute. Bringing it up to her lips as she began to play a soft melody with it. The wind around Hueco Mundo speeding up slightly at this as the rosses waved in front, becide & behind Sia as if danceing to the soft melody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 am

Kentaro walked towards a mysterious song that he had heard while he was training. "What...Is that?" As the song gets louder and clearer, he stumbles across a young girl, by the looks of it, who swayed to her own melody. He then saw the roses that swayed that swayed with her and smirked. "You know, Its quite ironic to find such pretty roses and a barren desert." Kentaro flipped his hair back, as he walked towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am

Sia continued to play her flute then opening her eyes slightly seeing the male arrancar. Placeing the flute to the side of her the rose pedals around her thickened & multiplyed soon turning into a large black stem covered with thick black thorns & dropped in Sia's free hand. She knew that there were arrancars out there who knew about the Koursu. & she did not want to take any chances. Standing emotionless as she studyed the male.

She sighed gently after this & said softly in reply, "Yes, they are turely unique, & I can mold them into anything of my wishing. So please, I suggjest to not pick a fight with me. I do not like fights, & will nor fight you if needed." she sighed gently closeing her emerald eyes & standing there waiting for the male to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Kentaro smirked at the girl's comment. "Then you speak in riddles" Kentaro looked her black roses and then looked back at her, admiring her emerald eyes. "An arrancar life's is nothing but fighting and death. Ive never heard about an arrancar who did not like to fight." Kentaro put his hand up to his chin and rubs it in a questionable manner. "Then how did who get to become an arrancar if you do not like to fight.?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:24 am

Opening her eyes slightly listening to him she studyed him over again saying softly to his first remark, "Yes, I guess I do..." then quieting down as he continued. She remembered exactly how she bacame an arrancar & she sighed gently feeling sorry for herself, "My soul simply got eaten by a hollow, & I would have ended up like you if I never saw my wake..." closeing her eyes again she turned her head looking to the sky then opening her eyes again continueing, "I guess you can say my aspect of death is sacrifice... every blossom, that falls from a sakura tree, has a beautiful face, & when it dies, that face stays with them forever, Just like it is for humans. They might fall down & die, but they keep their beautiful souls forever.."

She began trailing off remembering most of her wake & what happened. She almost littarally went back in time when she was in the forest watching Kazuma strugle to her coffin. She shook her head softly comeing back to reality & turned around begining to walk away from the male trying to get the subject off of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Kentaro laughs as she begins to walk away. "Thats a nice poem, you should right that down." Kentaro smirked as soon as he stopped laughing. "But its time you learned the truth." Kentaro's hand reached slightly towards his zanpaktou. "In our life as a hollow, souls are what continue to feed us, it is what feeds our need to fight. If we stop our fighting, what have we become, a human." Kentaro raised his sprirtual pressure. "And a human is weak, humans are just cockroches in this life, you can skitter them away, but they will always come back."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 pm

"A Human at least has a soul, if I do, I cannot find it, but I know that you do not.." As she said this a thick storm of rose pedals surrounded both him & her as she continued on walking along. The roses did not begin cutting him yet unless he chose to attack her first. She sighed gently turning her head slingtly saying, "I do not want to fight you, & I do not care what you say eather, I am proud of what I think of myself & also on what you call me."

Turning back around she continued on walking trying to ignore the male & keep her concentration on the black pedals.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Kentaro laughed outloud, almost shaking the desert. "More riddles" Kentaro cut the roses with ease. "I do not have a soul, you are correct. But i have learned to live with it, as you should. Cause you and I are arrancars, and i am determined to make you think it." Kentaro smirks and points his Dick at the little girl. "Show that you care about your believes." Kentaro still smirks at her. "So what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 pm

She sighed gently still walking & said softly in the same voice, "I am an arrancat, just like you. But I am an arrancar with a soul who does not just care for myself, but also others around me." she sighed again then continued, "I don't see that that you act this way without a soul wather you discusing NitWit... & to think that humans are the ones you call pests." she sighed gently continueing to walk then picking up her hand slightly before sending her index finger forward sending a dingle rose pedals to quicklt scrap across his cheek cause it to bleed abit.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Kentaro smiled as he wiped the blood from his cheek and tasted it. "Tasty" Kentaro then frowned at what she did. He didnt know why, but something about his girl drove him mad, and crazy. "You know, this means war." Kentaro jumped up into the air and stuck his hand out, which produced a cero, which flew towards the girl. "Ill blow you and your little roses to hell."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 pm

"Hmph... You really are a pathetic NitWit..." as she said this many of the black rose pedals quickly flew head-on the cero causeing the cero to impload with them. Appearing behind him she swung her foot at him sending him to the sandy grounds below. "I'm not in this mood to play childish games NitWit.." she said as she stepped back down on the ground holding her foot to his head keeping it pinned on the ground then walking away not wanting her to go too far.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Kentaro gritted his teeth as he was pinned to the ground, disbeliving that he fell for a basic attack. "You are getting on my nerves with all your pointless poem about not having a soul." Kentaro then used his sonido to get out of the pin and attack from behind with his zanpaktou "Ill show what its like to be an arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Sighing gently as she walked away the roses quicklt swirved after him cutting into his skin over & over again holding him back from her. After they went past him she appeared in front of his cut up body & kicked her foot foward in his chest causeing him to fly back away from her. "You truely are a discusting NitWit..." then continueing to walk on allowing the pedals to continue comeing back at him like hundreds of boomerangs with daggars for ends.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Tomix sensed fighting between Sia and an unknown Arrancar. He sonido'd to her location.

He appeared between the gentle soul Sia and the battle-hardened Arrancar.
"Sia...I know you don't like to fight; do you want me to disable this Arrancar.?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 pm

She turned her head slightly to Tomex & replyed in a soft tone, "It's fine, Don't waist your energy on him, becides, I couldn't allow you to get hurt even if he was to fight back lik a true arrancar. He's just a waist of space that some call stupid I call NitWits..." she sighed gently continueing to walk past him then turning her head back to him saying in the same tone, "But if you must avoid what I have just told you about not fighting him, I won't be there if you get hurt.."

Afterwards she raised one hand & circled it slightly makeing the black rose pedals fly from tha arrancar & back to her beging to follow he footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 am

Kentaro smirked and easily blocked her flowers as he saw an arrancar come to her side. Kentaro laughs. "How can you help an arrancar whose way of life is not fight. To me, that is just sickining." Kentaro Walked towards both the girl and the male arrancar. "What his your name girl, so that I may find you again sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 pm

"Her name is Sia....and if you touch any of my friends....I'll make sure you're dead." He showed him his faded "8" Tatto. "You can't kill me...I'm the former 8 Espada."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Kentaro looked at his tattoo and shuddered in slight fear. If i was to fight him, he'd probrobly kill me. Kentaro thought to himself as he lowered his Dick in fear and shame. "There's no way i can beat him." Kentaro then smirked at Sia hatefully. "You are lucky that im a smart guy and sparred your life, but the next time i see you, your head will be on a mantle." Kentaro then looks to the former espada. "And what about you? Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Tomix turned to face this man.
"My name is Tomix. The first of the Arrancar Deserters. Former Espada No. 8.And if you touch her...make her bleed one drop....you're insides will be hanging from MY mantle. "

Tomix placed his hand on Giruvargan.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Sia growled slightly when Tomex gave her name out when she was supposed to say, 'Why would I ever give you my name? It would probly just be a waist of space in your stupid little brain.' although that's what she wanted to say, she was only thinking it, so it came out wrong. Hearing that he would be able to kill her she said softly looking to him, "Kill me? I highly doubt that sir. You don't know exactly HOW deadly my plants are, & if you ever touch me I'll make sure your plant food to my OJegi plant..." turning her head to Tomex afterwards she said softly, "Thank you for protecting me, But I do not take it very nicely when people threaten me." as she said this a large stem of black roses twisting around eachother sprang up from the ground from behind the arrancar & wrapped themselfs around him beging to crush him. "You will never beable to kill me if you cannot touch me.." saying this her body began dissapearing to black rose pedals from her feet up. "&, now I have no control of that plant, so pray for your life NitWit.." as she said this the rose pedals engulfed her head as they flew away from the area. Afterwards the plants continued to pressure on his body not letting loose.

*Exit
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Kentaro laughed outloud as Sia turned into her roses and blew away. "What a flashy exit, Dont you agree?" Kentaro then gave Tomix a smirk. "So, Sia and Tomix are the ones i have to add to my hitlist. Too bad, she was so pretty, but i wish i could say the same to you." Kentaro saw him edge for his weapon and sighed. "Even though i hate admit it, you are much stronger than I and I do not want to fight you, Yet."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:24 pm

"Fine. Don't fight me. Leave us in peace." Tomix said with a smile.
Tomix didn't like fighting, but he did to protect his friends.

He activated his Sonido. He was miles away in an instant, never to be tracked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with roses & thorns (Open)   Playing with roses & thorns (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with roses & thorns (Open)
Page 1 of 1