Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) Vote_lcapPlaying Soccer ((OPEN)) Voting_barPlaying Soccer ((OPEN)) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) Vote_lcapPlaying Soccer ((OPEN)) Voting_barPlaying Soccer ((OPEN)) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Playing Soccer ((OPEN))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Kurai began walking from her street going to the local soccer feild where her friends wanted to meet her. She wore short blue jean shorts that rached atop her knee caps, & a lighy blue shirt with a 24 on the bottom right corner of it. Haru was walking along side if her holding a small red flag in his mouth that read in medium black letters, 'You can do it!'. She held a light green bag sun stained by the time it spent out in the sun swung on her sholder holding supplys for the game includeing, water, snacks, & the ball.

As she walked on the feild afew girls walked up to her asking, "Your five minuntes late! Where were you?" Another girl from behind her spit out, "Yea, & did you get the snacks???" Kurai laughed slightly swinging the bag from her sholder & placeing it on the ground. As she began giveing everyone a snack each, Haru was walking around with the flag in his mouth makeing friends. He was there team mascot & allways has been. As much as he liked showing off, no one really noticed him.

As a few minuntes pass her team finishes the last of there snacks & jumps on the field waiting for Kurai. "Common! Wheres the ball?" A girl said from the feild. Kurai laughed slightly pulling it from her bag, "Right here! Don't freak out!" She walked to the feild holding the ball in one hand then tossing it into the middle of the feild. Her team was spilt in two so that then would get a fair training route. Although, it still was not fair to the others, "No fair!" One girl yelled at another, "You get Kurai! She's the best he have so far!" Kurai sighed gently & pushed her way into the small fight & said in a soft tone, "It's fine, I'll sit out for this one." As she said this she walked to the benches outside of the feild & watched them begin to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:02 am

Yangu was napping Under a tree not far away, in a gigai for some odd reason. he woke up when he heard some yelling not far off, he sat up and looked around noticing the blinding light and the people playing soccer,"Geez when did the sun come up? wait how long was i out?" He said outloud to himself a little to loudly than he meant to.

He shrugged and leaned back to continue napping, but the soccer was to loud for him to sleep so he decided to get up and go watch the game, he got up rather slowly and walked to the benches taking a seat on an unoccupied bench not to far from Kuraiyami
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 am

Kurai continued to sit there laughing slightly at almost every obvious mistake they had made. At this this time Haru walked from the feild & jumped the the right side of Kurai on the bench & dropped the flag on her lap then mewwing once. She looked down abit surprizzed to see him. She was so preoccupied with the game, that she almost forgot about him. "Oh, what's wrong..?" She asked softly. He mewed afew times in return climbing on her lap & laying in it. "Oh, that's not true, the team needs you! Your the kitty mascot that helps us win games!" He layed there yawning slightly then mewed once in return before he closed his eyes. Kurai sighed softly saying, "I know what will cheer you up...." She then diggs in her left shorts pocket then pulling out a small bag of tuna. Opening the bag Haru jumped up from the smell of it & dug his head right into it.

As Kurai watched this she laughe slightly then turned her head to a man who had sitten next to her on a oppisite bench that she had seen at the corner of her eye. She laughed nervously begining to rub the back of her head with her right hand knowing that he had heard the argueing between her & Haru. "I'm sorry," She sput out, "We, sometimes get into some fights." Pokeing his head from the bag he looks to the male & smiles as best as he could as a cat then looked to Kurai useing wide eyes. She sighed softly then replying, "Fine.." He mews happly hearing this then diggs his face into her shorts cleaning the tuna from his face then jumping from the bench Kurai was on to the one the male was on. "Hey!" She shouted when he cleaned his face, "These are my good shorts!" Completely ignoreing her he rubs his head agenst the male's hand purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 am

Yangu was quietly watching the game, when he heard someone talking near him, he looked around slightly, noticing Kuraiyami, looked her over quickly, coming to the conclusion that she must be a human, and she looked to be around His brother Kaji's age,well his visual age anyway, in reality all three of the mikoto brothers were at least ten times as old as she was.

Yangu listened to her apology and says, "no worries, my nothing like that would ever bother me" he finished as he yawned slightly,as the cat ate its Tuna, Yangu stretched his arm's trying to wake himself up, just as he brought his arm down the cat, began rubbing its head against his hand, he smiled as he looked down at it "friendly cat you have, Im Yangu by the way", he said as he stifled yet another yawn
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Kurai smiled gently hearing him say his name & watching Haru continue to rub his head on the male's hand. "It's nice to meet you Yangu. Just call me Kurai." At that second a shout came from the feild, "Hey Kurai! We can't just let you sit there meeting boys! Come on & play abit!" Kurai jumped slightly hearing this & blushed lightly as she turned her head away from the male, "Excuse me.." She then stood up beging to walk to the feild shooting the girl who called her a glare then motioning with her right hand for the ball.

As one of the girls tossed her the ball she balenced it on the tip of her right shoe then tossed it to her head beging to bounce it lightly there saying in a soft tone, "So, what did you want again?" One of the girls said calmely, "You looked a little bored over there, so, we wanted you to join us." Kurai laughed slightly then butted the ball back to the ground placeing one foot one it, "Then what team am I on?" She girls huddled up quickly into a neat circle to discuss it as Haru stopped rubbing his head agent the male's hand & sat there becide him watching for what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Ikito

Yuki Ikito

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 am

A soccer ball came flying ending up hitting a tree "Sorry It's my temper"Yuki apoligized to the girls and the man "You guys playing soccer do you have any room left"he asked blushing Yuki not used being with other people.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:07 am

Kurai looked at the boy & smiled softly looking to the girls, "Hey, he looks like a good player! He could be on the other team!" The girls looked to Kurai then back to the boy as they nodded lightly in agreement & split up in two teams. One near the boy, & one near Kurai. Kurai tossed the ball to the center of the feild then waited for a second to see if the male would be good with playing on that team.

At this time Haru jumped down from the bench of what he was sitting on & walked over to the bag of tuna that fell to the ground & dragged it back to the bench. He hopped back onto the bench & sat next to the male sticking his head back into the bag nibbleing on the rest of the tuna.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Ikito

Yuki Ikito

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:18 am

Yuki kicked ball to the goal
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 am

As Kurai ran across the feild attempting to block the shot with her body she leaped forward landing on her stomach only a foot away from where the ball shot in. She sighed slightly pushing herself up with one hand then standing looking around her arms & legs to see if she was cut anywhere. After she did this she walked over to the young male & smiled softly holding out one hand wanting him to shake it.

"Nice game." She said softly trying to ignore the feeling that she felt comeing from him.

(((If you can, Yuki Ikito, please Post more lines, other than just 5 words please.)))
Back to top Go down
Yuki Ikito

Yuki Ikito

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 am

(( I like your sig it's funnyXD))Yuki was smiling her never knew he was that good at soccer he looked at Kuraiyami "I never gotten your name I'm Yuki Ikito yours?'' he said to her being friendly
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 am

She smiled softly placeing her hand to the side saying softly, "It's very nice to meet you Yuki, I'm Kuraiyami, Just call me Kurai though." pokeing his head from the bag of tuna, Haru turned to her & the boy talking. He jumped up abit excited & began running towards them. He easly jumped up the fence then began running to them with the small red, 'Lets Go Team!' flag in his mouth as he scaled up Kurai's body & sat on her head smileing the best he could as a cat with the flag in his mouth.

Kurai's eyes shot up as he sat down on her head & laughed slightly as she peeled him from her head, "& this is Haru." She said softly laughing as she Haru dropped the flag in her hand & mewwed happly to the male then jumping out of her arms & next to the boy rubbing the side of his body agenst his legs happly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Ikito

Yuki Ikito

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 am

Yuki pets Haru"You have a cute cat"Yuki laughed a little bit her picks up Haru still petting him"I sorta like animals a bit "he said still petting haru
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 am

She smiled softly seeing him pick Haru up & looked to him while he was talking & smiled softly "Thank you, he usually acts like this when I meet someone new." She then frowned slightly hearing that he likes cats 'abit'. "Why do you not like animals? Even a little bit?" She was upset at this because she consited Haru her brother. They were born on the same day, & Haru was brought to her when her mother held her as a newborn & both her & Haru cuddled.

She herself was surpriseed that Haru lived this long. it was abit unusual for a cat, but she usually ignored that fact & just thanked god that he allowed Haru to stay with her longer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Ikito

Yuki Ikito

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 am

"I was attacked by one 2 years ago i think it was a dog a big one"Yuki said Kurai "I was with my dad that time he took me to the hospital when I was attacked and injured"Yuki looked at the sky enjoying the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Soccer ((OPEN))   Playing Soccer ((OPEN)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Soccer ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1