Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
New Captain [open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
New Captain [open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
New Captain [open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
New Captain [open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
New Captain [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
New Captain [open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
New Captain [open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
New Captain [open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
New Captain [open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
New Captain [open] Vote_lcapNew Captain [open] Voting_barNew Captain [open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
New Captain [open] Vote_lcapNew Captain [open] Voting_barNew Captain [open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

New Captain [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Koori Yuki walked into her new division, her captain's haori fluttering behind her in the slightly cold breeze - that meant it was going to be a good day if the cold weather was anything to go by. She had worked hard to get to this new position, and the sense of self-achievement she felt made her feel happy on the inside, though her face remained emotionless to any passer-by.

She had yet to meet any of her subordinates and she strongly hoped that they would accept her as their captain - she really didn't need any crap from them. She walked past a few shinigami who were dutifully working - as they should be, she thought to herself with satisfaction - and some looked up at her, well they mostly had to look down at her because she was so short. She arrived outside her new office and placed her hand on the door, wondering what she would find inside. Maybe she would find her lieutenant - they hadn't been introduced yet - or she might just find stacks of paperwork needing her signature. With a sigh Yuki opened the door and took her first steps into the room.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Motoko Kusanagi knocks on the door to the captains office and waits for her captain to admit her. She is wondering what is going on since there is a new captain for what ever reason. Since she is the 10th Division vice-captain she decided to introduce herself. Waiting is not something Motoko has liked doing, but she knows she has to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Yuki looked up from her desk when she hears the knock at the door. When she had arrived the first thing she had seen was paperwork on her lovely new desk, and without haste she had decided to do that before taking a walk through her new division to get aqquainted with its members.

"Come in."

The power level she sensed was quite high so the only logical conclusion would be was that her caller was her lieutenant, which was convenient because she would need to ask them what type of work load they did in the past so as not to give them too much or too little work - she was still fairly new at this whole 'captaincy' job afterall.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Motoko walks in and closes the door behind her, she walks up tot he desk and looks th her new captain. "Vice-captain Kusanagi reporting captain. I heard we had a new captain so i decided to report in, is there anything you need? Some tea or maybe something to eat? I could always gather up the rest of the division for roll call or an assembly? Maybe help you with the paper work?" Motoko looks at her new captain with an emotionless face although her eyes reveal that she is taking everything in and analyzing it. With a new unknown captain she wants to figure out everything she can so the division won't fall apart. Although this captain is new, Motoko wants to give her the benefit a doubt since she knows nothing about her yet.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Yuki looked at her vice-captain as she introduced herself. She could see the intelligence in her eyes as she seemed to analyse everything, though her face didn't betray any of her thoughts as it remained emotionless. She listened as the female across from her asked her questions, and Yuki couldn't help but feel puzzled when she heard Kusanagi ask if she wanted her to get her something to eat. Yuki didn't know how things operated before she arrived, but to her, getting her vice-captain to get her food like a common maid was not how she did things, it was demeaning to this person who obviously had a very decent amount of reiatsu.

Yuki stood up and placed her brush down to show that she had given her full attention to her.

"I actually would like to do a roll call so that I can see the members of my squad. Once the roll call is done with I would like you to do your paperwork. While I am captain I would like the squad to run as smoothly and as efficiently as possible, so that means doing all work on time."

Yuki paused as she watched Kusanagi for a second before continuing.

"Also, just until I get the hang of things around here I will rely on you to help me when I have questions. And Kusanagi, it's nice meeting you." Yuki's face stayed cool and professional as she waited for the purple-haired female to respond.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Motoko bows to Koori "Yes captain, I'll get on it immediately." Motoko heads out and starts rounding everyone up as fast as she can. She knows the biggest problem will probably be Ranigiku Matsumoto who is possibly drunk again. The thought of that only makes Motoko more annoyed with her. How anyone could be 3rd seat and act that way is beyond her, although she thinks it is probably because Rangiku tended to be drunk and fairly lazy that she even became vice-captain anyway.

She pushes herself to get everyone lined up so they can meet their new captain, Motoko knows that the only one she couldn't find yet is Rangiku. No surprise there though, Rangiku was always good at dodging responsibilities from what she has heard.. With everyone else assembled Motoko only hopes Rangiku shows up sober if at all. However she figures it would be her luck for Rangiku to show up drunk and start flirting.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto arrives at the captains office oblivious to there being any changes and opens the door as normal. She walks in and closes the door heading to the couch near the window not even paying attention to the new captain. Rangiku plops down on the couch and lays down preparing to close her eyes and take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Yuki was just finishing up the last stroke on the paper she was filling out before going to where her division is being assembled by her vice. She had to admit to herself that she was glad that she had Motoko Kusanagi as her vice-captain because she appeared to be very good at her job and at following orders, traits that Yuki liked very much. As she stood up and donned her captain's haori, having taken it off while she worked at her desk, she watched as the door to her office opened and a tall shinigami with long, strawberry blonde hair obliviously walked past her before collapsing on the couch. Yuki just watched her with slightly narrowed eyes before walking over to the couch. The woman was already deep asleep, sprawled on the couch as though she owned it.

Yuki leant down slightly and frowned.

"Are you having a good sleep? Her voice was slightly raised so as to be loud enough to wake her up. Her voice was filled with authority, and it had a disapproving air to it - she was not pleased with this show of obvious laziness, sleeping when she should be working - or at the moment assembling for a roll call.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Rangiku jumps when her new captain speaks to her. "Hey who are you? Where is the captain at I haven't seen him in a while? It isn't easy being the 3rd seat when the captain is always missing you now, I was sleeping but now I'm not so no I'm not having a good sleep." Rangiku yawns and stretches than she gets up and walks over to a bottle of sake with "property of Rangiku Matsumoto" on it and starts drinking from it. She turns to face Koori and sees the haori finally. Rangiku sprays sake on her in shock.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

The now wide-awake shinigami jumped up and Yuki stood up quickly to avoid being hit in the face. She waited while the other woman ranted on about wondering where her captain was and about how she was not having a good sleep for the simple fact that she was no longer asleep. She frowned as she then proceeded to get herself a drink from a bottle of sake. That was two strikes against her - sleeping on the job and now drinking on the job. At least now she knew the name of this woman - Rangiku Matsumoto as it states on her bottle. While she was displeased with Matsumoto, she waited patiently for the woman to turn around and look at her. However, when she did Yuki was less then impressed as she found herself covered in the disgusting liquid, made even more disgusting as it was from her mouth. Yuki's face wore a look of extreme unhappiness as she gazed intensely at Matsumoto. When she felt herself calm enough to say something without her voice giving way to anger she spoke.

"Rangiku Matsumoto, I am your new captain. Why are you in here when the entire squad - you included - is being assembled in a place that is clearly not in here? Also, why do you feel that you, as a person who is obviously not the captain, can just walk right in here, without knocking, and lounge about as if this was your office?" She kept her face as emotionless as she could, but she could feel the corners of her mouth slipping slightly downwards in disapproval.

"What rank are you Matsumoto?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Rangiku stands at attention "3rd seat Rangiku Matsumoto captain... uh what's your name? Also I always sleep here this is my room you know?" Rangiku looks around and sighs "Oh never mind I guess it isn't, oh well. So we have to do a roll call? That's boring, how about we just have a sake drinking contest that would be more fun." Rangiku reaches into her Kimono and pulls out a small bag of cookies and tries to get one out with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:51 pm

"My name is Koori Yuki, but you are to call me Captain Koori, or just captain if you'd rather that." She watched as her third seat pulled out a bag of cookies and sighed internally, at least it was better than sake.

"Follow me, we will go to the roll call together so that I know you come, and then afterwards you are going to do your work - without complaint. At no time will we," she shudder very slightly at the thought, "ever have a drinking contest - and nor will you while you're on duty, do you understand?"

Without waiting for a response she swept out of the office to reach the place where Vice-captain Kusanagai was, assuming Matsumoto was following. Even if the woman was dumb, and nothing that she had seen so far was disproving that, she should be smart enough to realise that it would be in her own best interests to follow her. Otherwise third seat Matsumoto may just find that she is no longer a third seat. Yuki still wasn't over Matsumoto spraying her with sake - how could she when her uniform stank of the disgusting liquid. It was not a good first impression for her squad. Hopefully they will realise the cause for the smell when they see the taller woman behind her.

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Rangiku sighs and follows Koori at a safe distance. Everyone see sher arrive behind the new captain, they also see the new captain is less than happy. Rangiku gets into position while yawning, although her attitude actually becomes serious while waiting to hear what Koori has to say to them. She plans on doing less than her full efforts as usual though. But that is just how she is, everyone else nods to her "I see you already made the new captain mad at you Rangiku. It seems you never change."
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Motoko Kusanagi appears behind Rangiku suddenly, her eyes showing her disappointment. "What did you do this former vice-captain Matsumoto? You do realize that it's your lack taking things seriously until the last moment and your habit of using the captain's office as your personal sleeping area that got you demoted to 3rd seat don't you? Also stop using my office as your personal lounge, I don't do paper work for you to just sit there and watch me you khow?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Yuki walked up to the front of the area to stand before her squad in a position where the majority would be able to see her. SHe waited for a few mintues just while the squad sorted themselves out and quieted down. She saw Motoko and Matsumoto exchanging words out of the corner of her eye before they too stopped talking to pay attention.

"Hello, as most of you may have already guessed you have a new captain, which is me. Please, I would ask that nobody ask me what happened to your old captain as I know about as much as you do - which is zilch. My name is Koori Yuki and I would like all of you to feel free with any questions or comments you may have for me and I value all opinions, so if you feel that I should take a look into something then just come and see me -my doors are always open for questions, opinions, suggestions, or even if you just want to talk. However, in saying that, thye way I'm going to be running this squad will be aiming towards maximum efficiency, so I expect all work to be done properly and on time all the time. I will not put up with lazy people or insubordination, and if I feel there is somebody who isn't pulling their weight that person there will be consequences for that person - possibly even a demotion. I hope we will all be able to work together in a pleasant working atmosphere. You may all go back to work."

Yuki felt happy with her little speach and she watched as the shinigami from the squad - her squad - slowly started to amble out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Rangiku sighs "I'm going to go out on patrol, I'm sure there is something going on in bar somewhere. So it would be best for me to make sure it doesn't happen. You know you can count on me to make everything safe for the customers." Rangiku heads out intent on making sure the bar doesn't go away any time soon. The new changes only complicate things for her. She begins to wonder if it isn't too late to try talking Ichigo into letting her live in his room again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Captain [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain [open]   New Captain [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Captain [open]
Page 1 of 1