Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Vote_lcapCaptain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Voting_barCaptain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Vote_lcapCaptain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Voting_barCaptain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Momo walked out of her Captains Office moving down the wooden walk way heading for the training grounds of her squad. However once she was there she heard some of the shinigami speaking and tilted her head for a moment. She heard them talking about how she wasn't exactly fit to be Captain of the Fifth. She took a moment to close her eyes and turns around and heads back to her office. Once there she opens the door walking in and shutting the door, Moving to her desk and closing her eyes. It took everything for her not to cry like she did back in the day when Aizen Betrayed. "...Captain Aizen, Why did you abandon me...To take your place....Would be impossible."

She muttered under her breath and put her head in her hands, Hands covering her eyes as she breathed slowly to keep herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:57 pm

"Hey Baka!" Makoto said coming out of no where, kicking one of the guy who was gossiping about the Captain. Makoto might not have been the most loyal of people, but she hated when people gossiped about someone higher up. It was a respect thing, plus she didn't like the look of this guy. She flipped backwards, using the guy's face as leverage and gained her balance. "Who dat fook do yeh think yeh are dat yeh can make such comments 'bout de Captain?" Makoto hissed darkly, crossing her arms across her chest and glaring down the guys. "Yeh not even ah seated officers, so shut yeh traps, before I shut dem for yeh," she added in a threatening tone pointing at them.

"And who do you think you are?" the guy demanded rubbing his already bruised face.

Makoto gave a pointed grin, her fairy-like features turning impish. She liked this, who knew showing up early and being the Vice Captain of a Squad would be so much fun. "Makoto Chiyo, Vice Captain of dis Squad, dats who de fook I am," she told him cracking her knuckles. "And if I hear ahnother word against de Captain, I'll make yeh existance most painful," she added.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Momo heard the commotion from her office, blinking a bit before straightening up her shinigami robes and standing up Wrapping her Haori around herself. She moves out of the door and back down the hall and walked up behind the three with a straight face. "Vice Captain Makoto, Is there a problem here?" She said in a voice that sounded like it could break at any moment, but it was also backed up by a firm tone.

She eyed the two men who were in her squad for a moment studying them up and down. She shook her head when she noticed that they wern't even fit to BE seated. They barely had control of their shikai let alone enough to be a seated officer.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:29 pm

"Tch, hardly, I can handle it Capt," Makoto sayd her grin returning to normal, as she turned and looked at her Captain, "Jest had teh let these boys know who was in charge and dat dere will be changes. First off if yeh bad mouth or gossip bout yeh superiors, dats a week of extra duties. Now, I dink there's some cleanin teh be done, start wit de floors, den walls, den de weeds in de courtyard," Makoto said counting off on her fingers, "Star wit dat, I have more, now git," she told the men and waved them off.

Once the two guys were gone, Makoto relaxed a little and winked at her Captain. "Outtah teach dem if der gonna say somedin, don't do it infront of de Captain or Vice Captain," she then tilted her head to the side studying her Captain, Momo's eyes were red, Makoto wondered if she had been crying, "Yeh alirght der Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Momo noticed that she was looking at her eyes and quickly turned away wiping her eyes a bit more trying to get the redness away to no avail. "...I am fine." she said meekly, It was unusual that she'd be meek seems she's had some problems recently.She rubbed her left arm abit some of her previous attitude coming out before she stood back up.

She looked at Makoto and smiled brightly to get rid of the sad look that was on her face "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

"Oder den bein pissed, surpisin' well," Makoto said suddenly feeling a little awkward, she hadn't been Momo's Vice Captain very long. Though Momo seemed sweet enough and that if Makotohadn't made sure to keep her Captain at arm distance, they might have been friends. Instead it was a more awkward, VC standing up for her Captain type relationship, Makoto felt like a bulldog most of the time when dealing with the rebelliousness of the Squad. Which worked out okay, Momo was more of the motherly caring type, and Makoto was the more serious, hard core type. Maybe Makoto should have been put in Squad 2, it seemed like she might have had better luck there.

"Listen, Ma'am," Makoto said staring off at a tree so she wouldn't make contact with her Captain, "Der gonna give yeh ah lotta crap. Dey haven't seen yeh as ah Captain yet, yeh prove yehself, don't let it get teh yeh," she said stratching her head feeling embaressed at the pep talk she was giving Momo.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Momo blinks for a moment and her hand drops down to her side, She hadn't known her Vice Captain very long. But she seemed nice enough and she listened to the pep-talk blushing ever so slightly at being corrected as a captain. Then blushing even more noticing that she was caught, She tried to usually hold her emotions back. She took a step back and leaned against the wall eyes closing ever so slightly before sighing. She then opened her eyes once more and looked over at Makoto.

She smiled softly "Thank you Makoto....I'm glad to know that I have someone to watch my back, even if I sometimes can not fulfill my duties as a captain. She stood up at that moment and closed her eyes smiling that cute smile of hers.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:22 pm

"Tch no danks needed, everyone needs someone's help once and ah while," Makoto said simply putting her arms behind her back in a rather embaressed fashioned. She wasn't used to kindness like Momo was. Momo had been part of the Gotei 13 much longer then Makoto and had time to make such friends and gain emotions from everyone else. Makoto on the other hand had been locked away for many years awaiting her trial. She had lost a long time in her life to the darkness of that cell. It had hardened her, of course living with her family on the street had been hard. But in that cell, it was hard, the cold, the lonliness, the guards.

Makoto shook her head, some people had it better then other people that was for sure. "Yeh find yeh way as Captain," she shrugged lazily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]   Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Aizen....Why... [Makoto/Open]
Page 1 of 1