Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Walking Around - Page 2 Vote_lcapWalking Around - Page 2 Voting_barWalking Around - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Walking Around - Page 2 Vote_lcapWalking Around - Page 2 Voting_barWalking Around - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Walking Around

Go down 
+3
Kyouga
Dak Rios
Grimmjow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Walking Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 am

"Kashikai, if you are not here to join our group, I suggest you leave now before any more trouble is caused." Kyouga said strictly as he stood up and placed his hand on his sword. "I would prefer not to resort to force." he added sternly as he leered at Kashikai.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 am

Ayame saw the girl was pretty bored."sia if you wish..would you like to join our group? You seem pretty strong in my opinion and I bet the others would agree with me." she offered then added "and you seem exhausted on top of that why don't you have a seat?" she also offered the arrancar while deciding that she would talk to her about it later. She noticed that kyouga was ready to fight off the new espada. She appeared almost in between kyouga and the espada."now normally I would agree on fightning but if you fight him you might draw attention from the other espada." she told him firmly."and that wont do at all." then she turned to the male espada " and as for you won't you be accused of being a traitor if you are seen with us?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 am

Upon hearing Ayame's wise words, Kyouga let go of his sword an d quietly sat back down. "Ayame, if no one else is going to support our cause, we should leave." Kyouga said calmly as he folded his hands in his lap. However, Kyouga thought that they needed all the support that they could get. Unfortunately, Grimmjow didn't take kindly to Kashikai.
Back to top Go down
Kash & Lucius

Kash & Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 am

"Hmmmm..."Kashikai would think which was odd for him because he never thinks about anything~Should I join them or leave and go about my ways....but then there is Grimmjow,I hate him~Kashikai would get up and dust himself off he would then look around at the other arrancar as he would say"Don't test me."He would grip Ryutsu but Lilei would tug on his shoulder and say"Maybe we should leave?"Kashikai would ungrip his blade and would turn around and say "Next time thenGrimmjow" clearly they were out numbered and Lilei was his other half his sensi of mind.he would turn around and continue his journey to where ever it was he was suppose to go he didn't really know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiroshiacademyhs.forumotion.com
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 am

Sia continued looking to the sky & turned her head slightly to the female who was talking to her. Sighing softly she held the bottom of her dress as she sat down on her legs feeling the warm sand underneith them. She sighed softly then looking to the sky & replying to the female, "A group? That's fine, anything to keep me with something to do..." saying this softly she yawned slightly covering her mouth then added, "I do not fight much, & never had, but I do hope I can help you; That is, if the other one agrees with it."

After she said this she turned her head slightly to the blue haired arrancar, studyed him slightly, then looked back to the sky trying to get her mind off of Kazuma thenlooking to the other male arrancar begining to walk off with someone else. Sighing gently after this she looked back to the sky studing it's light color.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 am

"Ayame, Grimmjow, everyone... Is there somewhere secluded that we can meet at? As of now, we are a little too out in the open." Kyouga asked and stated as he stood up. "Surely there must be somewhere..." Kyouga added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 am

Ayame nodded,"I think grimmjow knows where we would be out of danger." she looks at the blue haired espada."is that right grimmjow?" she asks then she looksat sia."don't worry you will be of much of help to us andi'm glad you have accepted our offer to join us." she says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Kyouga...I seeked you out because...It's been two years since my sister died" Horrible images flashed into his mind. He put them to the back of it. "I just needed to be with someone...anyone." After hearing the long conversation roll on, he agreed with Kyouga.
"....I want to join you. I need someone...someone to work with...It's been so long...May I?
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Sia sighed softly still looking to the sky beging to daydream untill she heard the woman's voice pointed towards her. "Of course mamn." she said softly still looking to the sky. 'So thats him name?' she thought 'I guess it fits him..' turning her head slightly to the other that had spoken & nodded her head softly saying, "Yes, I think so too, maybe we should move else where so that no one else in un-needed." After saying this softly she looked back to the sky with the same bored expression on her face.

Saying this, she felt abit guilty because she also came un-welcomed, but had now invited her to join them. She felt that the feeling would go away, but it did not. Sighing gently trying to ignore it she begins studying the sky's brilliant color again.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:54 am

Grimmjow glared after Kashikai as he left, growling slightly. He seriously hoped his enemy stayed away from them from now on or there was going to be one hell of a fight. "And don't come back!" he yelled after Kashikai for good measure. The ex-Espada turned away and shook his head. "Bastard. I better never see him again," he muttered to himself. He glanced at Sia again, this time studying her more carefully. "You can join as long as you don't associate with the other Espada and tell the new leader of Hueco Mundo of our plans," he said after a minute. His attention left her for a minute when he heard Kyouga's question. "Yes, there's a place in the Forest of Menos," he said. "I discovered it the other day. It's an area surrounded by trees, and there's a cave which I think no one else has discovered yet. It would be a good place to meet."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:02 am

Sia continued looking to the sky & then quickly looking to Grimmjow nodding slightly at him command. She knew what not to do & what to do allready. Yawning slightly covering his mouth she studyed the one walking away & sighed gently before looking back to the sky. She was tired of just sitting down, & wanted to pratice or something; Not real fighting; Just enough to try to get complete controll of her plants.

Laying back in the sand looking at the sky she began thinking of how this, 'group' thing would work out.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 am

Kyouga nodded kindly as Tomix asked if he could join them. "Please, show the way Grimmjow." Kyouga said politely to Grimmjow. At any rate, he was glad that they could be safe from the Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2