Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Walking alone. (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Walking alone. (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Walking alone. (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Walking alone. (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Walking alone. (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Walking alone. (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Walking alone. (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Walking alone. (open) Vote_lcapWalking alone. (open) Voting_barWalking alone. (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Walking alone. (open) Vote_lcapWalking alone. (open) Voting_barWalking alone. (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Walking alone. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Walking alone. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 am

Zilo was sitting there walking alone. He had quiet a lot on his mind. He had so much to think about that has happened to him. He meet a captain and he had joined the rebels of the espadas. yet some of the rbeels had espada ranking in them. He was so confused. everything he knew about was thrown off. He had so much to think about. He came to a stop in the middle of a forest with everything around him just seemed to stop. He just seemed not to know anything anymore. But one fact was for certain he would stick by his plan he had made so long ago. He would take out the espadas that are working for evil. He had promised not to hurt RU or Sia for some strange reason. He thought about it for a little bit. He finally just sighed. He looked up and looked around. This place wasn't like anything he has ever seen. It was a long way away from everyone. He finally decided he had to let some stress out. He screamed releasing a lot of his reiatsu making the whole place around him crumple. He didn't use his full power because it would attract some un wanted hollows he finally calmed down enough to sigh and sit down reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 am

Konoka came back to karakura town. She was wearing a white tang top with a pair of jeans and sneakers her brown wavy hair was left loose. She needed to get away from the seretei for a while. They questioned about her abilities and attitude changes when she uses her zanpackuto. She suddenly heard a man scream when she sensed his sudden rise in spiritual power she realized it was Zilo. Hiding her spiritual energy she flash stepped. Then reappeared 20 feet from where he stood. Unsure if he wanted her near him at all. Smiling weakly she simply said.hi Zilo... in a soft tone while brushing her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Zilo turned around to see konoka. "You did not need to see that." He said with a smiled on his face as he walked near her and stood right beside her."I have came up with a plan on training Tomix so he is strong enough to protect reina. Thought you might not know them." He said the last part a little teasingly. And he looked at her in the eyes and wondered. A captain and a espada a weird mix in a couple.
Back to top Go down
Konoka

Konoka

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Konoka smiled back,it's fine What ever you needed to get off your chest must be out of your system now correct? she then heard him mention a man named tomix and Reina.I haven't heard much about Tomix but the soul society knows about Reina something about her powers. As for training this Tomix guy just make sure youdont kill him. she teased while looking back into his eyes.what else is on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

"Nothing really just that i am an espada and you are a captain is that not a little weird to you at all?" He asked politely not trying to sound rude but he was speaking what other people would think if they saw them.
Back to top Go down
Konoka

Konoka

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Konoka shook her head,No I don't find it unusual at all,I don't care what you are and I could care less about the negative thoughts that people might have for seeing us togther.. she replied softly.why? Are you ashamed of the fact that I'm a captain? she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Not in the very least i am ashamed of my self i am an espada. After all i hunt and kill souls use to any way. i use to live off of them feed off of them. And here i am living happiness when i had killed so many so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Konoka

Konoka

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Konoka stepped forward And gently wrapped her arms around his neck, she rested her head on his shoulder. She stood there hugging him for a few moments. you where a hollow then you acted on instinct, it's not your fault. It is sad that those souls had to die but at least you understand that it was wrong and thar if you could help it you would try to avoid it..
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 pm

That is what i am doing now. He replied looking around. He sighed. But i am crushing all these hollows dreams when i finally got my sanity back. But then again look at some of the espadas they don't have their sanity back so i guess i am doing a good job then. He said this then looked back at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking alone. (open)   Walking alone. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking alone. (open)
Page 1 of 1