Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Toshiba's attack EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Toshiba's attack EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Toshiba's attack EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Toshiba's attack EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Toshiba's attack EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Toshiba's attack EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Toshiba's attack EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Toshiba's attack EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Toshiba's attack EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Toshiba's attack Vote_lcapToshiba's attack Voting_barToshiba's attack Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Toshiba's attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:18 am

As a garganta opened up out steped toshiba with a emotionless look on his face"well better get started".When he said this he fired a couple ceros at a people knowing that they could not see or hear him as the brisk night wind ran across his face he keep fireing the ceros."Now lets see what happens"as he shot a child with a cero she die as soon it hit her as blood was all over her face he only laughed.
But then he felted a powerful spirtual pressure comeing his way"i have a guest"he said softly.
Back to top Go down

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:26 am

"No, you have a killer!" said Allen free falling from the sky. "Its people like you that sicken me!" he shouted down as lightning formed around his body. His speed increased and he realed back a fist, the clothing around his left arm dissolving from the 5000 degree lightning. Once the clothe around his left arm was gone, it would be seen that his arm is solid black with a cross engraved on the back of his hand. "Die Freak!" he said as his left eye turned red, increasing his speed, strength, and power even further.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 am

"Fool"Toshiba then moved and appeared behind in 1/10 second"die worm"as he ran a cero around the edges of his sword increaseing it's cutting power.As he did this he swung his sword for the strangers gut aim to cut open his gut."I am no push over buddy you are fighting the primera espada aka the 1st espada and you my friend are going to die".
Back to top Go down

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm

OOC: I edited your post to 1/10th of a second. Nobody can move 1/1000000th of a second.
-_-

Allen caught the sword in his hand using his lightning to prevent being cut. "You lose." he as the electric charge went into Toshiba's Body. "If you come in contact with my physical body in any way, I can send an electric current into your body. Once I do that, any lightning attack I do will be un-dodge-able since your body is now a conductor and the lightning will follow you." Allen leaped backwards after the electricity entered Toshiba's body. He continued leaping backwards then leaped high into the air and landed on top of one of the Karakura buildings. "Kaichu." he simply said as he shot a bolt of lightning into the sky. The sky became black with the clouds and sound of static and thunder shook the ground. A massive roar was heard as a rather large dragon made of lightning shot out of the clouds. It headed toward Allen then changed paths and spun around the building then headed for Toshiba. It bobbed up and down as it headed for him, openening its mouth and flew above him. The dragon then made a quick decent down on toward Toshiba with a massive roar. "Carefull, he has a nasty bite." said Allen with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 am

Toshiba only smiled as he vanshed at blinding speeds for anyone to see him"no my friend i think that you lose".As a voice from behind allen walker talked toshiba fired a black cero at point blank range."Did you really think that attack could have killed me you fool"he said as his cero was getting bigger and wider.
Back to top Go down

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 am

Allen super charged his lightning into the very core of his being. He turned around as Toshiba's attack touched his chest, about to push into it. Using Toshiba as a conductor, Allen unleashed every scrap of the build up energy. "Twin Devestation!" he screamed. Before he could blink, he was in the spot Toshiba was and Toshiba was in Allen's spot. "Looks like your gonna die by your own hand, unless you release your resurrection." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:19 am

Toshiba only laughed as toshiba caught the cero with his bare hand and made explode"well i guess i won't die eh human". As he said this he was faceing allen walker in the blink of a eye"useing my ceros against me was stupid and now you pay for your mistake"as he his left hand glowed black and his other blue he put them both togather and fired a attack that was 100 times faster and stronger."Shadow Blast"he said as he fired a attack made from spirtual pressure and darkness as the attack came out it was 20 times bigger then a cero"die fool".
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 am

On a bench amidst all the chaos was Creedy all dressed up in his typical garbs, lighting up his cigarette as he took a deep inhalation from the wonderful noxious fumes into his lungs, before puffing out a series of reddish-grayish gas signifying what used to be the smoke. Having simply been in the baseball park for a sort of entertainment that fortunately replaced in the form of another. Azure eyes watching in amusement at the childish fighting of what appeared to be the Arrancar that emerged from the Garganta in sheer amusement. Cero shots whizzing everywhere but his bench. His legs were crossed, one on the ground whilst the other was on his knee resting from the side. His free arm grasping the tip of the back rest of the bench as he watched. The stupid display from the Espada and the rather melodramatic human which reminded him of a play he had seen back in Her Majesty's dwelling; a British play about David against Goliath, on how the smaller had conquered the bigger.

Nonetheless, he had felt inclined to help out the man. Placing the cigarette against the confines of his lips, he had once more took a deep inhalation of the cigarette, before blowing out one last smoke as it enveloped him in that said vapor. Flicking the unfinished cigarette behind him, he had gently placed his foot unto the ground as he had brought himself off his resting spot. Dusting off his sleeves as he had stood up from his place, he took calm paces as the heat of battle was going through, stimulating himself to speed up through the form of hydro propulsion as he had used his liquid to form from his hand pointing to his back, allowing himself to be overtaken by the pressure of blasting out his reddish liquid, speeding up past Toshiba's back with his other hand blasting reddish liquid at him as well, mostly to grab his attention and perhaps buy a little bit of time for the chap he had taken a fancy to his fighting. Most comparable to Leonidas's plight against Xerxes as he had seen in another British play.

"My my, I hope I am not interrupting anything of importance." The man had said, his distinctive British accent made it obvious of his nationality.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:22 am

As Toshiba held his cero he saw the red liquid comeing at him"i don't think so"as he held the blast with one hand he fired a strong black cero at the new stranger."You won't kill me like because i am no push over buddy"as he amped up the cero he fired and he still held the shadow blast at allen.As he looked at the man and allen he could tell that they were both level 3 and that he might die this time.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 am

A sound of static was heard and suddenly Kensei appeared "well well well, finally gotten into a fight you couldnt handle eh Toshiba?" He chuckled "what'd you do this time?" He said from beside toshiba
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:03 pm

As toshiba moved his hand away and went back to fireing the shadow blast."Hey watch yourself kensei these guys are as strong as us"as he amped up his shawdow blast a little bit."What is this kid"he thought as the shadow blast was getting closer to allen he knew this kid was a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm

"no they are not my old friend.... but if you are worried about death then go back to hueco mundo" He said while looking at the two humans with apathy, silently judging them and their powers, along with their skills.
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 pm

(OOC: Has anyone ever heard of posting order? Let Allen finish up his post. It should go like this, Allen, Creedy, Toshiba then Kensei. It'll simply complicate matters if you post out of turn, especially when we're fighting... in RP that is.)
Back to top Go down

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Allen simply leaned a little to the left as the shadow blast flew past his head. He could feal the heat of it as it did so and closed his eyes with a small smile. "Not as strong as you, you say?" he said looking up and re-opening his eyes. "Your wrong...I can fight on par with you if not kill you." he said shoving his hands into his pocket. He looked up at the sky, watching rain clouds slowly consume the blue sky. Lightning struck and the crack of thunder could be heard after. Birds fled, the wind picked up and ruffled Allen's hair. "The mind of a hollow is quite facinating. They're all so arrogant, not o mention confident. The thing I enjoy most about them...is the look they give when they have been defeated." he said starting to walk toward Kensei. "Tell me hollow..' he said taking out one hand and holding it out infront of him. He continued walking, keeping his same pace until he stepped on a twig. Once the snap of it was heard, Allen instantly shot toward the left and ran in an arch quickening his spead as he dashed toward kensei from his right side and Allen's left. "...do you fear death?" he said finishing his sentence. "Cross.." he whispered as he tore away his left sleeve and glove. Allen's parasite augments his left arm into a monstrous adamantine claw with a supernatural glow at Allen's scapula-joint. Allen continued running toward Kensei, then leaped upward and did six 360 spins to build momentum in his attack. When he completed the final 360, his claws were a few inches to slamming into Kensei's torso.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 pm

"Shikai" Was all he said as one blade turned into two, both blocking the strike easily. "and humans are so strange as well, thinking they know everything, yet they know very very little" He chuckled "you didnt even notice I dont have any of my mask right? thats because, vizards are one fourth hollow and three fourths shinigami, while arrancar are three fourths hollow and one fourth shinigami, hence why they dont have shikai or bankai, however I am neither, and yet I am both" He said chuckling. "I am one half hollow, and one half shinigami, but I wasnt made from a hollow.... I was made from a vizard" He laughed shaking his head. "let me tell you this much.... nezia lliw eid yb ym dnah" He said hoping Toshiba wouldnt understand yet, and that the humans would, the last thing he needed was for a potential ally to die, and that would happen if anyone died, toshiba or humans.
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm

(OOC: Stop breaking the damned posting order, to elaborate further what it is. I post after Allen posts, then after I post, Toshiba posts, then Kensei and so on and so forth going through that cycle. Breaking it simply complicates matters as I have said before.)

The stranger taking the form of Creedy had simply fired a burst of hydro attack that turned into steam at the black Cero as he intended to point at it. Blasting himself away from the black Cero as it was aimed at his intended path of travel, simply avoiding the travesty in the form of going in the other direction. In other words, again he had went past the man but this time, with the Primera facing the British man. Smiling in delight as his opponent had been doused in his reddish liquid from his clothing, soaking wet, but he had felt no urge to end this fight yet. (Since you never elaborated whether you dodged the reddish liquid I have blasted unto you, you are doused in it, drenched by the clothing and wet.)

"Kill you? Who said anything about killing you? Old boy." Creedy replied in his hearty British English.

Having bought himself new direction opposing Toshiba as he had stood 15 feet from him, standing from his side, Creedy had taken himself to watch a fight between his newfound friend and perhaps his other newfound rival or friend given how the cards are played out. The fight was more than anything, a way to kill time. As it dragged on, the other superhuman from the corner of his peripheral vision has enlightened a new interest from Creedy. The boy's parasitic powers were interesting if anything to note and keep an observation over. Perhaps the Mi6 would be pleased to weaponize and mass manufacture something of high caliber such as that of Allen's parasitic arms.

His new found attention in Allen had dwindled off as he had turned his gaze back to Toshiba. The Primera certainly had his interest as well, but the Vaizard didn't. It was something he had seen as an experiment similar to that performed in Her Majesty's backyard (Britain), thus it was simply boring to watch a man as unamusing as Kensei fight.

"Oh, where are my manners? I am an agent from 'The Circus', Creedy's the name, but you may refer to me by my other alias of Double-O-Nine." He inclined his head towards Toshiba, smirking as always, "Might I know your name or shall I refer to you as that Hollow-down-the-loo?"

(The Circus is a slang for the British Mi6, the same as how the FBI are referred to as G-men. So in other words, Creedy is an Mi6 Spook.)
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Toshiba only smirked"your funny my name is toshiba oscuri and i am the primera espada aka the number 1"he said as he held his hand up into the sky"you might want to get ready because it's about to rain hard and deadly".As he said he formed a purple cero half the size of a planet and then slowly and gently pked(meaning telekiness)it in the sky and as it got to space a little he stoped it."Now for the new attack GENOCIDE RAIN"as he made the cero explode and down came cero rain that look like big senbon needles and they began to rain down and aim for creedy and allen.
He then smirked as the sky was turning purple as the cero senbon rain was getting closer to allen and creedy"mr creedy i am going to go easy on you because i go easy on people that show manners but for how ever not so lucky if i say so myself"as the senbon were getting closer to creedy and allen they were becomeing more deadly even if someone dodged one they would have to keep dodgeing the attack until either toshiba died or he stoped the attack himself."Now this is were you die"as the attack was only a few feet away from creedy and allen.
Back to top Go down

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 am

Allen, thanks to his eye, was able to see the attack 5 seconds before it actually happened. He built power in his core, summoning red energy and releasing it before the needles hit him. "Susanoo..." he whispered as the needles slammed against him. A whirlwind of smoke erupted as the rocky ground cracked beneath their feet. Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual humanoid being. The spirit is gigantic and surrounds and protects the Allen. Allen is strained while using Susanoo because he must act as a medium for the spirit, allowing it to consume their life force energy. Allen describes it as feeling pain in every cell in one's body. The spiritual being starts off as a massive skeleton of energy that surrounds Allen. No attacks can penetrate it making Allen literally Invincible for a short time. Next, muscle tissue then forms around the bones, and than massive set of armor with both a shield and a sword. It then gains another layer of armor which resembles a yamabushi. It wields the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror) as a shield in its left hand and the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword) in its right hand. The mirror is considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, and the sword, which is also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm. It is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in a "World of endless torcher" for all eternity.

Having this new form, Allen looked toward Toshiba with dull eyes from the pain of using the technique. He made the right arm of the Susanoo lift the shield above Creedy, deflecting all of Toshiba's needles. Allen gazed around him, almost not knowing what was going on. He turned his head back to Toshiba and Kensei, making no expression. Susanoo pulled out a massive firey energy sword and realed backwards, cleaving buildings in half. "I don't have time to play with you..." whispered Allen as Susanoo swung the sword Horozantily at both Toshiba and Kensei.

Here is what Susanoo does:
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:17 am

(OOC: Due to Toshiba being drenched in my volatile reddish liquid as he never dodged it in the earlier posts, I will reserve a right to call a connection by blowing him into smithereens.)

Creedy was just about to do something rather drastic and untidy, but found it a bit delayed from his rather surprised reaction. Nonetheless, the man found the Arrancar rather rude and brutish, as expected from a barbaric race stemming from the Hollow. Senbons were no longer his concern, but he found it unnecessary to do all of this karate gimmicks or those attacks, he had the means to end this fight, and it was quite easy to do so after all. It was all under his whim he can end it, and the Senbon rain of energy with it after all. Still, he was rather impressed with the man's transformation into that creature surrounded by rib cages to form into a monstrous apparition to which the boy hides under. It was just a further elaboration to Creedy to have it in a form weaponized back in his agency.

"This has been a fun ride, Mister Oscar, but unfortunately you have it all wrong. I'll be bidding you a bloody farewell, and as they say in France... boom voyage." The agent chuckled in his hearty delight, under his whim, an explosion had overtaken Toshiba, the Primera, consuming his entirety of his body quite easily as he was drenched in the reddish liquid. Easily leaving a rain of gore in his wake due to the fact he had ignored his medium of attack, leaving him quite dead, as dead as Winston Churchill. It was a quick and expected death from a man claiming to be the Espada. Oh well, he watched the Senbon shower disappear off as the battle waned out quite quickly as one should expect.

"Shall we stop this rather juvenile endeavor and settle for a more diplomatic and civilized talk now? It is quite barbaric to fight after all on impulse, at least without a more proper declaration of war." Creedy casually stated in his advising tone.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 pm

(OOC):I DID DODGE I MOVED OUT OF THE WHEN I STOPED MY CERO WHAT THE HELL
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Quote :
On a bench amidst all the chaos was Creedy all dressed up in his typical garbs, lighting up his cigarette as he took a deep inhalation from the wonderful noxious fumes into his lungs, before puffing out a series of reddish-grayish gas signifying what used to be the smoke. Having simply been in the baseball park for a sort of entertainment that fortunately replaced in the form of another. Azure eyes watching in amusement at the childish fighting of what appeared to be the Arrancar that emerged from the Garganta in sheer amusement. Cero shots whizzing everywhere but his bench. His legs were crossed, one on the ground whilst the other was on his knee resting from the side. His free arm grasping the tip of the back rest of the bench as he watched. The stupid display from the Espada and the rather melodramatic human which reminded him of a play he had seen back in Her Majesty's dwelling; a British play about David against Goliath, on how the smaller had conquered the bigger.

Nonetheless, he had felt inclined to help out the man. Placing the cigarette against the confines of his lips, he had once more took a deep inhalation of the cigarette, before blowing out one last smoke as it enveloped him in that said vapor. Flicking the unfinished cigarette behind him, he had gently placed his foot unto the ground as he had brought himself off his resting spot. Dusting off his sleeves as he had stood up from his place, he took calm paces as the heat of battle was going through, stimulating himself to speed up through the form of hydro propulsion as he had used his liquid to form from his hand pointing to his back, allowing himself to be overtaken by the pressure of blasting out his reddish liquid, speeding up past Toshiba's back with his other hand blasting reddish liquid at him as well, mostly to grab his attention and perhaps buy a little bit of time for the chap he had taken a fancy to his fighting. Most comparable to Leonidas's plight against Xerxes as he had seen in another British play.

"My my, I hope I am not interrupting anything of importance." The man had said, his distinctive British accent made it obvious of his nationality.

This is your post after I posted my post.

Quote :
As Toshiba held his cero he saw the red liquid comeing at him"i don't think so"as he held the blast with one hand he fired a strong black cero at the new stranger."You won't kill me like because i am no push over buddy"as he amped up the cero he fired and he still held the shadow blast at allen.As he looked at the man and allen he could tell that they were both level 3 and that he might die this time.

(Sorry that you died, but you can always reincarnate as that Shinigami. You never explicitly stated that you dodged my attack, so I simply blew you up when you were drenched in my volatile reddish liquid. Neither did you even make a series of movements in that post or take notice of the fact you were drenched much earlier for at least 2 post sessions.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toshiba's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiba's attack   Toshiba's attack Empty

Back to top Go down

Toshiba's attack
Page 1 of 1