Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
When Shinigami attack! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
When Shinigami attack! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
When Shinigami attack! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
When Shinigami attack! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
When Shinigami attack! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
When Shinigami attack! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
When Shinigami attack! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
When Shinigami attack! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
When Shinigami attack! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
When Shinigami attack! Vote_lcapWhen Shinigami attack! Voting_barWhen Shinigami attack! Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
When Shinigami attack! Vote_lcapWhen Shinigami attack! Voting_barWhen Shinigami attack! Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

When Shinigami attack!

Go down 
+4
Kuromo Sachi
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kaimei
Abarai Renji
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

When Shinigami attack! Empty
PostSubject: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm

The shinigami forces stood within sight of Las Noches. It was not the first time Renji had been here- he had joined Ichigo on a dangerous mission to rescue his friend Inoue from here. Aizen had been hoping to use Inoue's mysterious powers to destroy Karakura town. Ichigo and his friends, as well as several high-ranking shinigami, had helped stop Aizen and kill him.

This was, however, the first time that Renji had been here with so many shinigami. This time, Renji had his entire squad with him, as well as the battle-hardy eleventh squad. The second squad, as befitting the intelligence division, was already out scouting the enemy defenses. More squads would be arriving later. Each squad had their own set of tents laid out on the desert. Though some lower-ranking shinigami were goofing off at the moment, Renji noted that everyone kept their weapons on them and cast nervous looks toward the fortress.

Renji wandered toward the gathering of captains and vice-captains. Though the battle plans would be incomplete until Second Squad gathered more intelligence on the enemy's defenses, the basic plan was to use destruction-type kido and long-range attacks to attempt to drive the Arruncar from their fortress. Meanwhile, shinigami with short-range attacks would protect the long-range shinigami from any assault. It was a better plan than charging in, which would allow the Arruncar to take them apart by blasting them with impunity with Ceros from the walls.

"I can use Baboon Cannon to tear through some of those walls," Renji offered.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 pm

It had been a long, long time since a Shinigami had last set foot in Hueco Mundo. Kaimei had been there the last time, though he had not been able to fight any of the intruders, as he had been locked away for insulting Nnoriata. But now he stood there, on the walls of Las Noches, the grand fortress in the desert, and looked down on the intruders with a grim smile. Finaly some action. Exactly what he had been waiting for. An oportunity to show his prowess to the Espada, to show them how much he had grown... To take his rightfull place amongst the strongest in Hueco Mundo, the strongest in Las Noches. And of course, the oportunity to whack some god damn Shinigami.

He grinned and turned around. He began to walk back into the fortress with his hands in his pockets. It was about time they started the preparations for the defences, the Shinigami would have a fight they were to remember through ages to come. And he, Kaimei would be there, his name would be written in the records with Shinigami blood.

"Its time to revenge Aizen-sama..." He chuckled and looked around. Now where would be a good place to stand under the assult? Where could he deal the most damage?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 am

Back again. Byakuya couldn't say he was pleased about this. The last time he was here Rukia had almost gotten killed by an Espada. He still wasn't quite over that, and he had developed a grudge on all the creatures that were here, hating them more than the other shinigami. He would never forgive Zommari and the other Espada for what they did to Rukia. Any of the others would have cut her down too, and this was why he would defeat as many of them as possible, not just for the Soul Society, but for Rukia.

BYakuya glanced around the area, studying it closely. He saw no sign or arrancar, but if they hadn't noticed them now they were bound to soon. Such a big group of shinigami didn't go unnoticed. Byakuya was hoping to attack the arrancar before they discovered them and attacked themselves. They would have more of an advantage that way. He urged his group to be quieter as they moved closer to Las Noches.

The sixth division captain glanced at Renji as he spoke. "Perhaps you should use that as a last resort, he told his lieutenant. "If there's no other, quieter way to get in...." Byakuya trailed off as he suddenly spotted something on the roof of Las Noches. An arrancar. He stared at the figure for a minute, as the man began to retreat. "They've spotted us," he said quietly, grimfaced. "I suppose you should use your attack now," he said, nodding at Renji. "We don't have time to waste.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 am

"Ehhhh? Shinigami here? Sure took you faggots long enough!", a annoyed male voice said from behind Renji and Byakuya. It was a young boy with neck-long black hair and pale skin. He was wearing thight-long shorts and a long-sleeved shirt that only was zipped to his narvel, along with it he was wearing some knee-long black boots, his clothes was white with black outlines. His hollow mask coverd his left eye and ended in a sharp horn on the left side of his head.

"Yang-kun, please be nice..", a shuttering voice came from behind the arrancar boy. A young boy with long blond hair, a soft face and deep blue eyes walked up the black haired arrancar boy`s side, and bowed to Byakuya and the shinigami. "Im sorry, but we must fight you..". The blond arrancar boy was wearing a ankel-long skirt that had a V cut in the front, allowing movement. He was also wearing a sleeve-less white shirt with a high collar. Unlike the other boy, it was fully closed. His hollow mask coverd his right eye and ended in a round horn on the right side of his face.

Ying lifted his hand and held it towards Renji and spoke. "..Cero". A strong blast of reiutsu in red was shot out from his hand, forming a large ball heading for Renji in a immense speed. Yang lifted two of his fingers towards byakuya and spoke, "Cero". His cero was the same as Ying`s, exsept it was black and more steamlined.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 am

Zilo came in and blocked each cero with his graici cero. "Hmm three vs 2 squads would be a little unfair wouldn't it. I mean espadas of course are a little stronger then shinigami. But you should feel ashamed of yourself attacking them from behind like that." Zilo ended witha smile as he looked at the two shinigami captains. He knew they where planning something he was starting to wonder if he had helped the wrong people. "I am sorry i don't think i have meet you before? Nor have i meet you kids." He said looking at the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Yuki watched the scene unfold as the two arrancar boys arrived from behind, only to have their attacks blocked by a newcomer - an espada, or ex-espada if the fact that he blocked an arrancar's attack meant anything. This was the first time that she had been to Hueco Mundo and it was a little disappointing, and it was also a lot more sandy than she had been led to believe. At least it wasn't sunny - one thing she could be grateful for.

She looked out over the ranks of shinigami and couldn't help but wonder if they had enough people to launch a full scale assualt on this fortress - though it was true that the espada were weakened because they no longer had a leader and also because a lot of their ranks had joined the rebel group, so they might just have a chance.

With a sigh Yuki made her way over to where the captain and vice-captain of the 6th division stood with the two arrancar and ex-espada. She nodded her head toward Byakuya in sign of respect as she neared the little group as a 'hello'. They may be equal rank but he was still many years her senior.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 am

"Zabimaru! Baboon Cannon!" Renji caled out. He trusted his captain to keep him covered while he unleashed his long-range attack. Byakuya didn't need kido or Zanpuktoh techniques to be everywhere with his blade at once- the man was simply that good with a katana. Renji knew- he had sparred him plenty of times.

Renji's Zanpuktoh transformed into a colossal bone snake which coiled around him protectively. The mouth opened and released a giant, ruby red blast, similar to a cero. The blast tore through one of the castle towers, collapsing it. Zabimaru's mouth closed as Renji waited for the attack to recharge.

Renji winced as two ceros nearly hit him- only to be blocked by another Espada! "Umm, not that I'm complaining...but aren't those guys on your side?" Renji asked. He was aware that Ichigo had once befriended a former Espada named Nel. Nel had been wandering the desert, though- if this Espada was also an outcast, what was he doing so close to Las Noches?
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 am

"Ehhh!, how dare you destroy that...!", "Yang-kun..we should introduce ourselfs..afterall, manners never hurts", the blond haired arrancar boy said with a little smile. "Tsk..whatever..", he said, as he looked at the two captains, lower seated shinigami, the arrancar who had asked for their names, and the vice captain who had let out his bankai.

"Im yang...and pretty boy there is Ying...", "Nani!?, pretty boy?..meanie yang-kun!", "Whatever..", yang said in a annoyed look, befor he went on. "We are the fraccions of the 6th espada..Kuromo Sachi..she hates fighting....so we will stop you befor you make our misteress force to fight you..". "She´s probably talking with Stark-san..", "Tsk, to hell with that faggot!"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 am

Zilo notice one of the boys was actually a friendly type and had some manners. While the other one had the dark side of his twin. "Please to meet you. You may not know me but... I am Zilo the former primera." He stood there and did not attack the boy's since they have not sent out an attack at them yet. He observed them. They must be fraccion. It would be fun to meet their leader the 6th. As he thought this he heard a loud noise come from behind he looked for a quick glance to see a snake like creature getting ready to attack the wall. He turned his attention back to the two arrancars leaving byakuya and koori to take care of the other one.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 am

Renji ground his teeth. "Still not answering the question," he pointed out. "I'll gladly spit the former primero, although I'd prefer the current one. If you have no quarrel with us, though...GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!" he yelled. He swung Zabimaru toward the smaller espadas, not fooled for a second by their kid-like forms. Just because they were small didn't make them any less dangerous. Hell, Neliel had once seemed nothing like a sniveling little brat, too, and it turned out she could kick major ass when she was properly motivated.

Renji knew the swing was too obvious. The two small espada was probably either evade Zabimaru or strike at the Zanpuktoh with Ceros. It was largely a feint, meant to gauge his opponents' skill. Even if they hit Zabimaru hard, though, they would find Renji's Zanpuktoh tough to destroy.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Yet another man stopped renji`s attack with his bare arm like Aizen had done once before. the former espada held onto his zanpakto in his other hand and cut Renji`s shikai to pieces...

How about you fight someone of your own size, fuku taichou Stark replied with a boringly looking attitude. Not being overly talkactive today.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Zilo looked at Starkk and sighed. "Seems this is not going to be as peaceful as i thought it would be. And ranji i am Zilo thats all you need to know about me." He looked at the Arrancars and the espada before him. "So Starkk you decide to show yourself for once huh?" He said with a smile and looked at the two kids. "Go get your leader i do not wish to fight you guys." He sighed as he knew this might be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 am

There would seemingly be a pulse in the area and suddenly the location would be dense with reaitsu for a second before the feeling faded away. A man showly approached the scene and looked around. His hands were in his pockets and his long red hair extended down his back. It was Chishio Saiken, the new Primera of the Espada and probably leader of Las Noches at Hueco Mundo currently. Chishio kept himself distanced from the fight yet close enough for him to be heard. He looked at the shinigami and the others who were fighting against the arrancar.

"Why have you all come here...", he said. Although he was asking a question, his dull emotionless tone didnt make it seem like one. His hands were still in his pockets as he waited for an answer, his zanpaktou strapped to his side.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 am

"My, My, visit..how delightful", a gentel female voice spoke. The female was wearing a non-revealing espada uniform, a knee-long black scarf covering her neck and upper chest, and a zanpaktou strapped to her right hip. She had brown eyes, a gentel smile, and long brown hair. Her hollow mask had been reduced to a little fragment on the right side of her head, meaning she was a vaste lord, or close to being one.

"Sachi-sama!", the two young arrancar boys both said on the same time, looking at the young human-alike woman, who was standing on Chishio`s side. "Ying, Yang..i respect your concern for my feelings..but when shinigami attack our home without a reason..they threaten our family..and that is something i do not allow..". The two arrancar boys gulped slightly, as if she knew their misteress was gonna fight. Using shunpo, they appeard to the left and right of her.

"Stark-san, if you do not wish to fight. just sit down and rest abit..this wont take long..you should enjoy a nap while Lilinette-san isent here", the 6th espada said, as she withdrew her own zanpaktou. The two fraccions withdrew their own aswell. "Now...if you leave now, no one will have to die today...if not...you will feel the wrath as i drown you in my darkness.."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 am

Zilo stood there and sighed. He turned around to reveal the 1 on his stomach and looked at the girl behidn him. "Seems i can finally have a party. And i thought arrancars only drew their Zanpaktous when they know they are going to have a hell of a fight on their hands." He said as he stood there and looked at the girl. He had to admit she had looks going for ehr as a espada. He stood there and looked back at starkk. "Seems there is more espadas then shinigami this time around. He looked at byakuya Renji and Yuri. "Get out of here now if you wish to live." He said. "I will hold them off for as long as i can." He looked back at all the Espadas against him he knew with the primera being here it wasn't going to be a easy task.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:35 am

Starrk backed a bit turning himself away from Zilo im fighting agains`t loneliness... sure go ahead he said to sachi, and walked a few steps away from the group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Shinigami attack!   When Shinigami attack! Empty

Back to top Go down

When Shinigami attack!
Page 1 of 1