Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Vote_lcapRose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Voting_barRose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Vote_lcapRose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Voting_barRose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Hinoh

Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Empty
PostSubject: Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P)   Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 am

Basic Information
Name: Tenma Toukatsu
Arrancar or Espada: Arrancar
Number: N/A
Looks:
Spoiler:

She looks like a normal five year old; her ponytails are split in two, with her bangs covering her rather-large forehead. The rest of her hair cascades behind her back, to the small of her back, like a blond, flat waterfall. Her eyes are wide and innocent, the baby-blue of the spring sky on a cloudless morning. Her outfit is the same as countless school-girls world-wide; a beige, colored shirt, with the collar flipped. Red lining on the collar and sleeves, with a red tie. She wears a mini-skirt with red trim, and red sneakers. Her Ponytails are kept up with black bows, with sleeves hanging down over the side; they have a red pattern on them.

She walks with a loping stride, looking for all the world like an innocent, young human female. She normally has a care free look on her face, even in battle, as if she has nothing to worry about; this is the case most of the time. Her speed and strength are so frightening that most battles are over before they begin. On the few occasions where she is actually challenged, her care free, if emotionless, mask will be replaced with a sweet, innocent smile, which hints at imminent pain and destruction. When her blood lust rises, her spiritual pressure swirls around her in a whirlwind, capable of knocking down entire walls and uprooting small trees.

Her Mask, as a Vasto Lorde, is, of course, a partial mask; even more surprising is the fact that it is simply a white collar with a red triangle design around her neck, hidden by her Uniforms collar. One of her more unique features is the only mar on her skin; a single scar, running through her eye, a remnant of a fight between a Soul Reaper and herself. Her teeth are sharpened into blades of ice, each as deadly as the sharpest knife. On her right shoulder is a tattoo, outlined in pink with green lettering, entitling the words, "Peace." She wears her Zanpakutou across her back; it almost as long as her.

She has an hourglass figure; though she has no breasts and she can't get pregnant, if she was older, she could be mistaken for an adult; not only because of her figure, but because of the look on her face. She is extremely muscular, though her clothes hide that, so she holds herself with an elegance that befits a queen of the highest standard. She has long, hairless legs; in other words, the legs of an adult. Her feet are also the feet of a lady, though shod in sneakers instead of glittery high-heels. Her arms are as smooth as a babies bottom, just as her legs are; her nails are as sharp as falcons claws, and are painted with a dark dark, red-black mix. She carries a pink teddy with her at all times.

When trying to hide her true power, she will hold herself more like an innocent little girl and put on a cutesy smile to fool people; however, as soon as the charade is up, her large, baby-blue eyes once again return to their cold natural state, her spiritual pressure swirling around her, kicking up small amounts of dust and leaves. She almost constantly wears a strange look, as if annoyed with people around her; most likely, this is the case. Though she looks extremely young, she is older than most countries.

Resurrection Information
(Optional, but good to have)

Name: Nenshō Tsuyoi
Represent: N/A. Her Hollow form was always Human-like.
Family:
Fire
Looks: When she activates her Resurrection, the most noticeable change is in her appearance; she goes from being a five-year-old little girl to being a Young Women In her Mid-Teens. She now has Large Breasts - At least Triple C's - and she is now over five feet tall; about five feet, nine inches. Her Zanpakutou disappears; instead of having a sword, she has red, flaming-hot spikes running down her shoulders, arms, and legs, as sharp as the sharpest blade. On her shoulders are two flaming shoulder pads. Her feet are shod in white boots with spikes around the edges and top; out of the back flames shoot, increasing her speed. On her hands she is clad in pure white gloves, except for the blood-red spikes encircling all around it. On her four knuckles are exceptionally long ones, jutting an inch out more than the others. Her hair grows longer, growing out past her shoulders. It is tied in a ponytail.

When unleashed, she is able to control fire to a greater extent. Able to throw fireballs and coat her entire body in fire, she is essentially a burning inferno. Her flames are black and hot enough to burn through solid metal. Her physical abilities are multiplied by ten, while her Cero abilities by five. When activated, any fatigue or injuries gained are replenished or healed.

Also when activated, flames swirl around her body, forming a demonic aura. They are hot enough to burn anyone who comes into contact with them. She can control them at will, sending them out for up to ten feet from her. It also forms automatic defenses.

Techniques
(Optional, but good to have)

Name:
Description:
Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Stamina:

History
and Personality:

History:
Personality: Although she is looks like an innocent five year old, her behavior and speech if far older; she talks elegantly. Not exactly with ‘Thy’s And Thou’s”, but, nonetheless, fancy. Though, she despises walking, preferring to skip or run. She is extremely talkative, though secretive, just like any other five year old. She is almost never hyper, though she will act like it if the need may be. She is manipulative, and will blackmail or torture you for whatever she wants, though she prefers to ask nicely as a sweet, innocent, cute five year old girl. She is a Hemophiliac.

Unlike most Arrancar and Hollows, she still loves little girl things. Her favorite things in the world are her pink teddy bear, flowers, fighting, and things that are bright, such as rainbows and butterflies. This has been a cause for much ridicule within the Espada, and the cause of many fights. She has a short temper; this, coupled with her extreme power, makes for an extremely challenging fight for any one person. She hates when people make fun of her height or age, or when people underestimate her; if you do, she will use all of her considerable power to kill you.

As stated earlier, she is a Hemophiliac. When she feels the urge, she will draw out a battle as much as possible to make it rain blood. The more blood she drinks, the more her blood lust rises; it can never be sated. When her blood lust is high, her spiritual pressure rises; this is a tell-tale sign that she will kill you to drink all the blood in your body. She loves fighting, so, even if she doesn’t drink your blood, expect a long, drawn out battle, courtesy of Rose. She is a master of both Cero and physical combat, though she uses mainly only Physical combat; if she uses Cero, then she knows you are a threat, and will try her hardest to defeat you.
In battle, she is giddy and hyper, delighting in pain, both hers and the enemies. She knows how to ignore pain and fatigue, though she can still die from blood loss and fatal wounds. She likes playing with her food; as in, before killing you, or eating you, if a soul, she will try to get to you know before fighting you. When hurt, she will try to get you to take a guilt trip, leaving you open for attacks; she does this by, when hit, falling to the ground and crying, complaining about how dare you hit a little girl. When you are distracted, she will attack.

Role-play
Sample:
(Only if playing an Espada)
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P)   Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Approved.

Bare in mind while your an arrancar, your powers will be severly weakened against powerful/high ranked members. I.e. Captain's and Espada along with others.

Happy Hunting
Back to top Go down

Rose Hinoh (Rogue Arrancar) (W/I/P)
Page 1 of 1