Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]

Go down 
+15
Nightmare
Jessie Sombra
Dak Rios
Lucario
Grimmjow
Usui Takami
Szayel Aporro Granz
Lemmy
Ayame Hikari
vengeance
Luppi
Tia Hallibel
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
Chris
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:49 am

Seiyu stared at them with a hint of disgust. Eyes rolling as she stood up and called out to all of them. "I was once an Espada, I was once Abused by Aizen just like you! I know how it feels to be lied to, I know how it feels to be a brainless tool and treated as one." She looked between them all, and bit her lip. "I have never lied to you! Nor have I treated you as brainless pawns! I've always been level with you! Even If I wanted to do some of my experiments." She shook her head slowly and closed her eyes for a moment. "IF I know Kaname he will attempt to alliance with Soul Society, Once thats done he'll have the Captain Commander in his hands, The Captain Commander absolutely HATES Arrancar, And will hunt down every last one of you!" She called out. "I've already said that if you do not wish to stay you can leave now without consequence. But do not stay only to betray us later." She said with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 am

Michaela had been leaning against a pillar as Grimmjow spoke to the group of Espada and arrancar of the room. She listened carefully to everything he had to say and completely understood where he was coming from. But when Usio threatened him she growled a bit. "You dare to threaten Grimmjow? He's just speaking everything that everyone is afraid to say. We should be free to do what we wish. Aizen isn't here to keep tabs on us anymore; we shouldn't have to answer to anyone besides ourselves. The only reason anyone followed Aizen in the first place was because he demanded respect and through fear." she explained to the gruoup.

She then looked up at her master since he was basically in charge f her life now. "I see that you are trying to lead us and I have no qualms with you. If you want to lead us then lead us. As long as we get revenge and shed some blood I will be content. But I will only follow you if my master does." she spoke as she looked up to Grimmjow for an answer. She would follow Seiyu but only if Grimmjow was because she would follow Grimmjow to the ends of the earth if allowed
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:18 am

"Grimmjow, I do agree with Seiyu and you. However, I strongly believe that we need either a leader or a leading body. We are not able to do this on our own, but guidance will be of great importance. Furthermore, I believe that we should be more independent as individuals. What we need is to not quarrel between each other, but come to a compromise that we all can agree upon. Yet, I believe that nothing is above our laws. This includes even our leader." Kyouga said with a sigh. "If there is anything that we can agree upon, it will likely be that Seiyu shall only be able to be our ordering superior. However, I believe that we should be able to do as we wish while in Las Noches." Kyouga added seriously. "Unfortunately, we cannot function without authority. Then again, we don't need complete authority." Kyouga said calmly as he walked toward Grimmjow. "I would appreciate it if you would explain anything else that is on your mind, Grimmhow." Kyouga said in a respectful manner.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 am

Lucario glanced over at Alaster and back to Grimmjow and the other Espada who were in their own large conversation.

"I'm fully aware of the fact that I was late,seeing that no one has said anything about it I would like to keep quiet at the moment,since i'm late Alaster would you like to inform me of what's going on?"

Lucario slightly smiled at Alaster not wanting it to come off in the wrong way,he slightly fiddled with his zanpakuto with his free hand looking around waiting on Alaster's reply.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sombra

Jessie Sombra

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 am

From a hidden alcove above, Jessie silently listened to the quarrels between her comrades. She, personally, had no problems with Seiyu as leader. She thought it was a great thing, having a female leader. WIth a sigh she got up, and use sonido to get to the floor."Seiyu-san would be a great leader, however I do agree with Luppi on the experimenting on us arrancar," she slowly drawled.

She then turned in Grimmjow's direction slightly, "Yes he was speaking what most of us were thinking, but that means nothing. No matter who our leader would be he," she said, saying 'he' as if it were a curse, "would always be disrespectful to our leader."

After finishing she moved back a few inches to rest back against a pillar.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Alaster smirked all this talk of leadership made him think of how he was screwed over by his brothers which didn’t sit to well with him but he let his anger subside. Alaster turned to Lucario with a smiled on his face “why of course, you see it has been brought to our attention that Kensei will no longer be leading us. Instead Seiyu will take his place, and her first act as leader was declaring that on the anniversary of Aizen’s unfortunate death, we will attack soul society.”

As Alaster finished he turned to Seiyu “I have no problem with Seiyu being our leader, like the others said we need stability. We cant sit here and argue amongst ourselves otherwise we’ll be screwed by the lack of trust."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Laughing began to fill the meeting hall as everyone argued, Nero dropped down from the rafter where he had been the whole time listening to the conversation. As he landed in front of the throne he turned to Seiyu “your looking rather well today.” Nero then turned to the group of espada and arrancar gathered in the room “look at all of you just going on and on and on, your beginning to get a wee bit repetitive. Why don’t we all just shut up and listen to what our new leader Seiyu has to say.”

Nero had been against the idea of another leader since Aizen’s death but this was no the place to bring up personal issues, while he may have had the strength and power to take anyone on Nero’s state of mind was never really stable and he often contradicted himself
“so then who here wants to begin explaining to me why so many of you are against the current leadership…..come on don’t be shy, I wont bite….scouts honor.” Nero said this smiling ear to ear and holding up the peace sign.

Nero once again turned to Seiyu “if were going to war with soul society don’t you think its wise that we should try to round up the rouge arrancar? I mean they may not be reliable but they need to be reminded of their place.” Nero said this with really only two arrancar in mind, Grant the runaway, and Luscious Nova the former Cero espada.

Immediately after Nero finished speaking the sound of footsteps echoed through the room and a deep voice came from the shadows “our dear boy Nero is right, we might need to round up a few of the rouge rather we like it or not.” Edward appeared from the shadows and leaned up against the wall with his arms folded across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Kensei was begining to get annoyed, this arguement was stupid and time wasting. "alright thats enough all of you" Kensei said in his booming voice. "we should not attack until they do, otherwise it would seem that they are the victims and other races will not help and you all know we need help" He sighed "why even avenge aizen? most of us hate him? we should build our defences while we can, we are damaged and seiyu has a good point, kaname will get them to attack soon, and he knows we cannot do the same, we need to rebuild our defences first out of anything, if we lose a major battle we need something to come back to that will help us not harm us more, usui dont order me like that its impolite" Kensei chuckled "I will not leave until this meeting is over and done"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 am

(Good grief. Can people wait for me to post next time before doing all this? >.< Sorry this post may be bad, but I wrote it quickly. I tried to respond to everything.)

Grimmjow growled at Seiyu. "I don't give a damn what Aizen saw in me! And no, I don't think we should do nothing! But I think everyone here should do as they want! Not follow someone else's orders! It's just like when Aizen was here! You're just another one to control us! Well we don't need that!" The Second Espada narrowed his eyes when he saw Seiyu's smirk. "Look at that!" he called to the others. "Do you see the way she's smiling?! It's just like Aizen! She's just like Aizen!”

Grimmjow shook his head and looked away. He didn't have time to deal with her now. He started to walk down the aisles, but stopped what Kensei spoke. "Ha!" he glowered at the Vizard. "Why should any of us listen to you?! Who are you to tell us what to do?! I swear, don't you fucking tell me that I'll die! That's for me to decide, not you! You don't even know me! You’re not even an Espada!"

Grimmjow turned to Alaster. "That's damn right! I don't like following her orders, and I won't! I didn't like following Aizen's orders, either! Why should we have to?! Why should we have to have someone lead us! We should decide our own paths!" He paused, then smiled evilly, showing his sharp teeth. "And don't try to mess with me. I'm far stronger than you."

The blue haired Espada's smirk disappeared and he turned to Usui. "Forget me place?! My place is whatever I want it to be! No one here can tell me my place! And you know what? My place is definitely not being led by a dumb slut who knows nothing about us. Who knows nothing about leading us! Don't act like you're in charge of me! I swear I'll fucking kill anyone who does!" He addressed the whole group now, glowering.

He smirked at Ayane as she spoke. Finally, someone agreed with him! Or half agreed. Anyway, it was better than nothing.

His eyes returned to Seiyu as the so called leader spoke again. "Oh, don't give us that crap!" he shouted, rolling his eyes. "Don't try to make everyone feel sorry for you! Everyone will soon see you for what you really are! You have no right to order us around!" His voice was getting louder now, and his eyes glowed dangerously. Fuck you! Fuck you and your damn boyfriend! You will never be respected by me! If other people want to make fools out of themselves and let you lead them, then so be it! But those people are weak! You're all so weak! Don't let her push you around!"

He turned to the others. "And perhaps Kaname is right. Not to align himself with the shinigami, but to leave here. I will never be sided with the shinigami. I will do all that I can to make their lives a living hell! But I will not follow her." He pointed at Seiyu, and then looked at Michaela. His eyes softened slightly. He was glad she was loyal to him. Normally he wouldn't care, but he was glad someone was on his side now.

He heard another voice and turned, seeing Kyouga walking toward him. He stood his ground, ready to fight if the other Espada made a move. But no, Kyouga wasn't going to fight. Grimmjow listened, and nodded slightly. "Perhaps it is true that we cannot function without authority. But I don't want it. I don't want to have someone threatening us and bossing us around as Aizen did. I got enough of that when Aizen was here! Now that he is gone I want freedom!"

Grimmjow growled and looked over at Jessie, baring his teeth. "Maybe so! As I just said I do not want a leader! But if we had to have one, I don't want to be lead by her! I do not see her to be a fit leader!"

Grimmjow completely ignored Nero when he spoke. No, he would not just be quiet and listen to the leader! "I’ve had enough! I can't stand being led any longer! I won't have it!" Grimmjow started for the door. "Those of you who agree with me, come with me. I won't stay here any longer." And with that, the Espada reached the door and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 am

Michaela sighed heavily as everyone else spoke to her master. She glared particularly when Jessie spoke of Grimmjow. "You stupid piece of..." she began when She reached for her zanpaktou. But then she remembered that she was an Espada. Even though Micha was the fraccion of the 2nd Espada she wasn't an Espada. At least, not yet. So she took her hand off of her swrd and then heard as her master spoke. She saw the anger in his face and felt equally angry.

She also cringed slightly from the intensity of his rage. There would be hell to pay later if anyone got in his way when he was this mad. Even though it was a slight moment and no one else probably noticed she had seen his eyes soften. This small insignificant action made her heart soar. But she was shocked when the now Ex-leader told them to listen to Seiyu and that he wouldn't leave until the meeting was over. She tsked and just stood her ground.

When Grimmjow spoke once again and turned to leave the room she looked at him in admiration. She pushed herself from off the pillar and followed after her Master. She aught up to him and started walking by his side. "I will follow you anywhere Master. I refuse to be considered weak, never again. I will do everything in my power to become stronger, and I know by following you I will accomplish this goal." she explained as she smiled up at him. She then gets a serious tone and looks into his amazing green eyes. "You know I'd do anything to please or help you accomplish your goals right Grimmjow?" she asked him, dropping the honorifics she usually used
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 am

Lucario rolls his eyes and looks at the crowd of people and decides to speak,for he was not the one to get into trivial arguments about petty things.His attention had turned away from Alaster who had now informed him of the current situation.

"Please everyone is it mandatory that we turn this into a full scale arguement? Talking about this now would only cause problems and decrease everyone's trust in Seiyu..although I think eveyone is smart enough not to let that happen "

Lucario was directing it at Grimmjow who seemed to be the only person with a problem.Lucario had noticed that there was many things that Grimmjow in particular did not like,this,happening to be another one of them.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 am

"I'm sorry Seiyu, but it is becoming too much of a stress to remain in this room. Please inform me of your decision later. I just need some fresh air..." Kyouga said calmly as he quietly walked out of the room and quietly closed the door behind him. Kyouga then quickly caught up with Grimmjow and Michaela. "Grimmjow, Michaela, please forgive my intrusion. Grimmjow, I would like to say that you are a man of great individual freedoms. Furthermore, would it be too much trouble if I came along and see things from your point of view?" Kyouga said and asked in a respectful manner. Kyouga really wanted to understand Grimmjow better, but Kyouga still prefered to be a man of neutrality while in Hueco Mundo. Kyouga was quite interested in Grimmjow's ideals, but he still would obey orders.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 am

Grimmjow walked quickly, wanting to get away from the room where Seiyu was. He really couldn't stand her. Oh, she acted so sweet and innocent sometimes; she acted like she was one of them. But she wasn't, and Grimmjow saw right through her. It wasn't just being led that he didn't like, it was being led by her. He might consider being led by someone else, but not her. Never her. He knew she was going to turn out to be just like Aizen, and he couldn't stand that. He hated Aizen. The ex-leader had made him feel so stupid, so weak. Part of him didn't even want to get revenge on the Ichigo for his death. But he knew what the Shinigmai had done to them, and he wouldn't let it go unnoticed. He would fight them with everything he had. But not with Seiyu.

Grimmjow suddenly noticed someone was following and turned, seeing Michaela. At least she's still on my side, he thought bitterly. His fraccion was the only one who was ever loyal to him, and because of that, he thought highly of her. Or at least higher than most. Grimmjow nodded at her, not speaking. Yes, he knew she would do anything to please him. He'd heard it all before. At one time he'd found it annoying, but now he was grateful for her loyalty. He didn't know what he would do without it. All the others were following that bitch Seiyu. He continued to walk purposefully, wanting to get out of there quickly.

Once again he turned, startled, when Kyouga arrived. The blue haired Espada had not thought anyone else would follow them. "Yes... you can come," Grimmjow said slowly after thinking it over for a minute. He studied the 9th Espada, then turned away. "But if you're coming to spy on me, then report back to the bitch, you're wasting your time. I'll die before I let that happen," he spat, his eyes narrowing. "Don't even think about it." With that, Grimmjow walked faster, soon leaving behind the corridor in which the throne room lay.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:49 am

Kyouga quickly followed behind Grimmjow, and eventually was beside him. "Grimmjow, unlike Seiyu, you would make a great leader. Furthermore, I have no faith in that woman whatsoever. However, I am interested in your plans, and I hope that we can understand each other as allies." Kyouga finally said as he was following next to him. "Do you object to my decision, Grimmjow?" Kyouga asked rather politely.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Seiyu watched as Grimmjow left, she shook her head slowly and looked at Kensei. "Do not hunt him down, and do not hurt him unless he gets in our way." She muttered then looked at the remaining members of the Espada. "Those who wish to not be under my lead speak up, I will allow you to leave without trouble, nor without dying. I only wish to defeat soul society and make a world where we arrancar can do whatever we desire without fear from the Soul Reapers! If we can not come together and defeat them, what chance do we have away from each other? And even if we could beat them without teaming up...Whats the harm in trying together? do we really want a world after we beat the shinigami where we can't even trust our own race?! Do we want a world where you have to constantly watch your back for an arrancar to kill you?!"

She stood up, and looked around for a moment "I intend to make a world where we can do whatever we want! Whenever we want! No matter what it is! But a world where we can do it without fear or watching our backs all of the time! I guarantee power! Peace and All you can eat! But this is only if we can overcome soul society! Once we finish destroying Soul Society you all can do whatever you wish! I will not make you stay here, I will not force you to be slaves to my will!" She began to walk down the red carpeted area past each Arrancar.

She stopped in the middle and her light green eyes scan the room for a moment. "As I said before I was once one of you! An Espada! One who was a pawn in Aizen's game! One who was as worthless to him as you all were! I, A Fellow Family Member, A True Arrancar, and a True Survivor of Aizen know as well as you all how it feels to be used. We are all family! We should act like it! Not be torn down the middle, For if we get torn down the middle the Shinigami will be wiping our blood from their Zanpakuto! And laughing over Sake with their fellow shinigami about their most recent Arrancar kill!" Her voice was slightly strained, in a pleading type of way, Not in the weak pleading, but in the desperate to make a difference kind of way.

Seiyu stopped and looked down for a moment, swaying to and fro ever so slightly. "My Brothers! My Sisters! Fellow Friends! Fellow ARRANCAR! I swear on my life that I will not abuse you! I will not lie to you! I will be straight forward! I may not be the best leader choice, I may not be some god or ultimately and infinitely powerful! HOWEVER! With your help...We can make this a better world for arrancar!" She lifted a hand with a fist and pumps it slightly before crossing her arms underneath her chest before closing her eyes.

She then opened her eyes looking through the remaining arrancar again. "With this said..I intend to keep to my promise of letting those who do not desire to aid me or my family of arrancar a safe passage out of Los Noches. You will not be hunted down, You will not be forced into submission. However be warned! If you leave and turn against me, and get in a fight with me. I will not hesitate in striking you down, Though, those who leave and do not join Soul Society, or turn against me in any way will be free to do as they see fit. That is my promise to you my fellow Arrancar." With that she walked back and stood up next to the throne.

She closed her eyes for a moment "To show you all that we are equals in this matter. I will destroy the one thing that shows submission! This Throne! It was once aizen's, where he sat, and he ordered us and looked down upon us. I here by destroy this throne!" She called out and with that red liquid seeps from her hand and onto the throne before it begins to glow red, the throne then explodes massively sending chunks flying everywhere. She then looked at the Arrancar before her one final time.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm

( sorry it's kinda short) Ayame suddenly appeared behind the group that followed Grimmjow."wait I want in too, there's no way in hell that I'd follow her I would personally rather die." she smirked. Then her expression turned serious,"like Kyouga said, I believe that you are fit to lead the espada,and if I'm going to be under the command of someone i choose you over another Aizen like her." she then frowned at the thought and quickly shook it off."I also thought that it was very impressive and brave of you to stand up and to speak your mind in front of everyone." she smiled,"with your approval may I join you?" she asked the blue haired espada without hesitation and complete honesty.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 am

A sinister chuckle filled the meeting room followed by a slow clapping “very nicely put Seiyu.” Alaster rose from his seat “you have my support.” Alaster said this with a smile on his face, he wasn’t one to favor being ruled by someone but, having the espada as back up and actually having someone to fight along side was better than doing things alone, he knew this from experience. Alaster sat back down looking at the rest of the espada to see who else was willing to follow Seiyu.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:37 am

Nero watched as Grimmjow left the room and had an urge to chase after him just to beat him to a pulp and remind him of his place but as Seiyu began her speech Nero sat back and listened. As the throne was destroyed Nero let out a small sob “not the throne….not the beautiful throne.” of course Nero was being sarcastic and soon after began to laugh manically “did any of you see that?! That truly was a wonderful sight. One minuet the throne was there the next….KABOOM!!!!!” Nero said this smiling and clapping, of all the arrancar Nero was certainly missing a few screws in his head.

Edward shook his head as Nero want on babbling like an idiot, Edward let out a sigh but remained in his still. The truth was Edward didn’t care who lead the arrancar as long as action was taken and something was actually done. As Grimmjow and the other three arrancar left Edward smirked “are you sure you don’t want me to go kill those three Seiyu, it could be done quickly. Eh screw it I’m to tired to go hunt them done. Besides I’m sure if their on their own long enough they’ll run into Luscious.”
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:28 am

Grimmjow glanced at Kyouga for a split second, and nodded. "She's just like Aizen," he growled, his eyes filled with hatred. Grimmjow couldn't stand Aizen. The bastard made him feel incredibly weak and stupid. The blue haired Espada got angry just thinking about him! He gritted his teeth and looked back at Kyouga. "I don't object to your decision. I don't see how everyone else can stand being in the same room with the bitch. He shook his head and continued to walk, looking only in front of him.

Grimmjow blinked and almost stepped back, startled, when Ayame appeared. "Good," he said, smirking. "Someone else agrees with me. I don't know about leading the Espada, but I don't want to be lead by someone else, especially not her. And yes, you can join me. I might want to try and kill that bitch someday, so the more people I have to back me up the better." The second Espada smirked. "And perhaps she'll soon see who the greater one is."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 am

Kensei sighed "aww I wanted to do that Seiyu-chan.... now on to more serious matters, we need to discuss what we should do about ichigo and the other ryouka and rogues that dont join us" He sighed. Kensei was a man of peace not war. "in any case we should enlist the help of Urahara Kisuke.... and Yoruichi, they would be irreplacable peices in the case of war"
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro Granz

Szayel Aporro Granz

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 am

The pinked haired espada's attention quickly caught on at the mention of the shinigami's name.
"Urahara kisuke.....he would make a powerful ally plus his intelligence on the Soul Society could be put to some use in during the up coming attack."
"But...."
Szayel paused brushing his hair gently from his face shifting his gaze towards kensei.
"He could also be a liability...remember he was once a captain even though he is no longer with the soul society he could still have some emotional connection to them,with that said he could easily change sides and attempt to over power us....but this is only a theory mind you."
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 am

Lucario stood briefly and began to walk torwards the door without hesitation moving his hand through his hair looking slightly irritated.

"Foolish..."

Lucario prepares to leave and walk out the door from the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kash & Lucius

Kash & Lucius

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 am

As Lucario opened the door a medium size man and small girl would be standing at the door he would have a blank expression on his face as he said"Hi I'm Kashikai Maigurika...The New Espada Number 5"
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiroshiacademyhs.forumotion.com
Rae Tasori

Rae Tasori

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:58 pm

A girl would walk in after the Man she would give him a wink as she said"Hey every one My Name is Nika Kikasho...The new Espada Number 7."She would have a smile on her face as she introduced herself to the group.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sombra

Jessie Sombra

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 am

Jessie silently listened to all the others who hadn't joined the hateful Grimmjow, and grimly smiled when Aizen's throne was destroyed. When Kensei shared his thought of asking Yoruichi and Urahara to join them she tensed, and smiled as Szayel spoke. "Yes they would be valuable,but...they cannot be trusted. Szayel was right they have strong ties with the Sereitei, plus I really don't think we need help from..shinigami", she said and spat her last word.

She look toward the new Espada, and greeted them with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]   The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Fall of SS [All Arrancar/Espada/Kensei]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next