Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kensei vs someone or many people Vote_lcapKensei vs someone or many people Voting_barKensei vs someone or many people Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Kensei vs someone or many people Vote_lcapKensei vs someone or many people Voting_barKensei vs someone or many people Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kensei vs someone or many people

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Kensei vs someone or many people Empty
PostSubject: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:48 am

Kensei stood in his bankai form. He had a murderous look in his eyes. He was going to kill whoever he was fighting against.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 am

Jokun Looked at Kensei And chuckled a bit.Jokun squatted on a tree Branch at looked at the powerful opponent."Hey You Why do you have that look on your face...If you keep that expression people will actually think your threating.Unless you want me to go over there and rip your skull from your pitiful body."Jokun said with a smirk.Jokun Had a personal hatred for Kensei because he thought the he was to good for the soul society the organization his grandfather worked so hard in.Jokun griped the handle of his Zanpactou ready to block and attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 am

Kensei smirked, a weak oponent for him, he had been in much worse situations with even aizen, this worm was nothing. "you call me pitiful? i could very well rip your heart out before you could think of moving, but I think ill kill you slowly" He smirked as he slashed out with his blade in an arch, launching an arch of fire at him, setting the tree on fire.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am

jokun jumped backwards landing about 3 meters away from the burning tree."A man of dishonorable actions like you could never have true power............Fade!"Jokun's Zanpanto began to vanish as him it were melting into the crystal clear atmosphere."I won't lie though i expect to die here...."Jokun gave Kensei a silent gaze.Jokun ran at Kensei with moderate speed.When he got in a 2 feet radius he swung his fist in a circular motion.He was aiming to punch Kensei in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 am

Kensei grabbed his fist and broke it. It was the worst attack you could do to him. He sighed "you want to know what really happened dont you?" He chuckled not releasing his strong grip on Jokun. It was time the child learnt what really happened "remember the hollowfication incidents 100 years ago?"
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 am

"Roughly yes i do remember."Jokun gritted his teeth as his hand was being pulverized.Jokun Smirked in his mind.he looked at Kensei not letting him know of the good feeling he had.Jokun commanded by will his blade to run up into Kensei's jaw.Sukkiri rushed to Jokuns aid and turned up attempting to jam itself deep into Kenseis Chin.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 am

Kensei sighed "pathetic" He grabbed the blade, hearing the slight whistling it made and threw it at the burning tree. "I was part of that, your precious soul society abondonded me not the other way around" He smirked. He loved messing with people before the kill.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:40 am

"Well I guess you weren't the nicest shinigami if they 'kicked' you out.Plus I really don't care."Jokun Smirked this time letting it show.Then with his other hand Jokun attempted to give Kensei a good punch.Jokun tried to make Sukkiri move away but the grip was too hard.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 am

"I was nice than you think" He said grabbing the other fist and litteraly ripping it off, and throwing it to the ground. It was time to finish it. He smirked "pay for your sins in hell Shinigami" He rammed his free hand through his lung and heart.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 am

Jokun made his Sukkiri rush over and sink into Kenseis had as his life was taken.Jokuns eyes turned dull and grey as his life left his body.Jokun's Zanpactou came visible again and had no powers in it.The cold blade seemed to join its owner in the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 am

Walking on to the field, Aozora sees Kensei kill Jokun with a thrust through the lung and heart. "Jeez that looks unpleasent" Walking over to Jokun's zanpaktou, he carefully picks it up. "So sad to see a young life disappear so fast. Would you like to join him?"
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:37 am

Micha looked on uninterested in the battle. She had figured that Kensei would beat the child who looked the same age as she did. She wondered why Kensei didn't kill him when he performed his first strike? Had he wanted to drag on the battle and screw with the kid's head by using mind games? Or was he just too lazy to finish him off quickly? Or was it just compassion? She pushed these thoughts from her head as she saw a newcomer come over to Kensei.

He asked if Kensei wanted to join the boy in death as Micaela smirked. She used sonido to appear right next to Kensei and didn't look at him. "Would you like some help with this one who has such disrespect for the Ex-cero Espada?" she offered as she stared down the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 am

"if you wish to fight him be my guest" He chuckled. He had known she was there, but Aozora likely didnt, not that it mattered. Aozora was a vizard and Micaela was an arrancar, in the end both sides were meant to fight to the end, or finally realize they were the same and join together. Kensei put his hands into his pockets and leaned back a bit, hoping to watch a decent fight.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

Taking a half a step back in shock from the sudden appearance of the arracnar. Not making a move to either of his swords, Aozora gauges her strength, and finds that it equals his. Not wanting to take a chance Aozora takes a full step back before drawing Mizu with his left, who is resting on his right hip. "I came to fight with Kensei, but I guess you will do... for a warm up" Aozora replies cooly.

"And since the sun is out today, I let you have the first strike" offers Aozora. Play with her with Mizu, and take out Kaze only after Mizu has been released.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 am

Micha smirked slightly as she flipped some hair out of her eyes. "Allowing me to go first, how kind of you" she spoke carefully as she looked the boy up and down. He had just about the same power level that she had. But she hadn't released her zanpaktou yet and she wouldn't give him the pleasure of seeing her in her Resurrecion. So she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes again her normal violet colored eyes showed a sense of determination in them that had lied dormant for some time. She then used Sonido to rush forward and aim a punch. She was for the time being trying to size him up and see if he was worthy of using her real powers and eventually her Resureccion. She would soon find out in what seemed to be a good work out and training session for her.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 am

Aozora blocks the punch with the blade facing down. "Too slow" Quickly flipping the blade so that it is now facing the sky, Aozora shunpos behind her, and quickly kicks her in the back, before slashing down with a single hand.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Micha was caught off guard y hm blocking her punch and as the kick hit her back but as the slash came down she blocked it with the back of hand. She tsked and shook her head slowly. "you're going to have to do better then that stranger" she spoke as she flipped away from him.

"my turn" she cooed as she used sonido and flashed behind him. She was a good few inches above him in the air. "Bala" she whispered into thin air as a bright blue cero-like thing at the back of the boy. "the name's Michaela Rios" she introduced herself after she had fired the thing and landed a few feet away from him
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Aozora looks up, and sees the bala "Shit" Aozora raises Mizu above his head. "This is really do early, but it looks like I don't have much choice. Swift like the rapids, Mizu" Mizu glows and shrinks to a combat knife with a blade that is only 7 1/2 inches long, and is constantly dripping water. "Mizu Misairu" The water droplet on the tip of the blade hardens. Throwing the droplet towards the bala, Aozora shunpos right before the hit, increasing the distance between him and Michaela.

"not bad, you almost got me there" Aozoa rubs the back of his head "The name is Aozora, nice to meet you" he replies, while playing the Mizu inher released form "Looks like its my turn again. Not sure how much the knife is going to help, so I might need some back up" Aozora starts to rush Michaela, while drawing Kaze with his right hand, and shunpos when he is inches away from her, striking down with Kaze, hoping that she'll block, so he can cut her with Mizu.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 am

(OOC: Sorry about the long wait. My mom was being a real bitch and took a way ,my aptop. I just got it back today)

Micha cocked an eyebrow when he released his zanpaktou. "Indeed, I would have thought you would have to fight longer in order for me to get you to release your zanpaktou. But it seems I was wrong, it was too easy" she added. she was temporarily taken off guard by the shunpo but quickly recovered and blocked with the back of her hand. She however didn't except to get hit with his other Dick. It slashed her above her eyes as she smirked.

She looked at her wound and smirked evilly, a trait she had acquired from her master Grimmjow. "Not bad, now...its my turn" she spoke in a low growl as she reached her her zanpaktou. She stabbed him with it with one hand leaving her other hand free and held it in front of his face. "Cero" she spoke as a ball of a green color appeared in her hand. After a couple of seconds it will hopefully hit Aozora in the face or it would hit him point blank and hopefully end this fight.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 am

(Thats fine. Wasn't sure if you wanted to continue)

Gritting his teeth, Aozora slashes at Micha's hand that is charging the cero, while pointing Kaze's tip at her forhead "You forgot about my other zanpaktou. Strong like the breeze, Kaze" Kaze transforms into a hand gun, with the muzzle centimeters from her forehead. "Now whose the one in trouble" Aozora pulls the trigger firing a bullet of wind, before shunpos at twice the speed thanks to the ability when both of his zanpaktous are released, and reappears behind Micha.

"Irege" The bottom of the handbun opens up, as Aozora slides the blade inside, loading the handgun with harden water bullets, and fires off three rounds right away.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:37 am

Micha smirks coyly as she takes the hits. Then her body suddenly morphs and flickers. She then turns into water as her body falls to the sand. Maybe ten feet away from where the water falls stand Micha as tears fell softly from her eyes. She smiles even though she is crying.
"I see you've...discovered my...tear technique." she mused as she wiped the tears away

"Now, its time I truly introduce myself." she began as she took her zanpaktou off of her back. She then placed it in her hands as she licked the edge of the blade. "Sprint, Guepardo!" she sang as wind immediately covered her. When it cleared, there stood Micha who was covered from head-to-toe in a long white dress to her waist. Lower then her waist was long legs like a cat with paws at the very end. And all on her body were spots. She had cat ears on the top of her head ans her face was different. She had two fangs sticking out of either sides of her mouth and her eye color was the same. It was still its beautiful violet color but there were long black lines leading from her eyes down her face and curved around her nose and mouth. The black also surrounded her eyes exactly like a cheetah's eyes.

She had long claws on her fingers. as her usually short hair grew extremely long and was now kept in a long braid tied with strings. She smirked when she saw the look on the boy's face. "My name is Michaela Rosa Maria Rios. I am a member of Korosu, and I am your death" she spoke confidently as she disappeared. She then appeared behind him and kicked him with her leg using the new speed she had gained from her resurrecion. Also while she kicked him she made her claws grow longer and then slashed him across the eye with her claws and the the flipped away.

She crouched like a cat and looked at her damage. "Aw, did I hurt you?' she teased as she licked the blood off of her claws as her tali flicked some hair out of her eyes as if by reflex. She then smiled at him. "Do you want more or have you had enough?" she asked, as he seemed to pique her interest
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 am

Sia slowly began walking into the area had hearing that there was going to be a fight. She usually would not fight, but someone just pissed he off badly. Black rose pedals swirved quickly behind her as she stepped a foot away from the other female arrancar. Hearing her name, she thought she should speek hers & why exactly she was here. "Hello," she began in a soft voice hideing most of her anger, "I am Sia Kaiomi... The only real reason why I'm here is because I need to train, & I'm abit tired of being pushed around... I do not want to kill, or to be killed, only to train my roses abit.." as she said this she held out a hand as the black roses formed into a large black axe with golden decorations on it.

The axe itself weiged as much as 100 men, & was 14 feet tall & 2 feet wide around the pole. As it fell to her hand she easly catched it & swinged it up slightly to her shoulder as the roses continued to mold into a long chain at the end of the pole from the axe. After this was done black roses began sprouting from the earth & twisting around eachother fighting for a area of land. "I'm very sorry if I'm over doing it, you see, to add on to me being bored, I am extreemly pissed about acouple things I wish to not talk about, so now, may we get onto the fight?" after she said this she grasped the end of he chain & began twirling it in the air makeing major wind began imploading from the area & the roses fly from the ground of the earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 am

Landing, Aozora gets up, placing his hand over his left hand feeling blood "Shit that was good. But not enough to stop me" Firing off the last five shoots water bullets, thinking that they won't have much effect, but doesn't care, for he had something else in mind. Hearing Kaze recalibrated, he holds the bladeless Mizu to Kaze. "Time to release more power I guess, even though I don't want to. Bankai"

Mizu and Kaze glow as they merge and split into two handguns with blades attached righ below the muzzle. "Now lets try something that I've wanted to try for a while. Randamu" Sounds can be heard from both guns. Firing two conscutive shots from each gunside by side. Two of bullets bing weak shots, while the other two are four times as powerful.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 am

"Good, my toy isn't done yet" she mused as she stood up carefully as she stretched out all of her muscles. She then made her claws grow longer. She then shot them out like bullets to counteract his bullets and ran forward. "Come n, you know that I hate when battles end too soon" she mused as she leaned forward. She was mere inches away from his face when she smiled.

"what to do, what to do?" she asked herself. Then an idea came to her and her fangs came out the corners of her mouth mischievously. "I know" she noted as she smirked. She then took a deep breath and growled out a powerful sound wave. Anything and anyone in the way or impact of the sound waves would be cut to shreds by the wind. Micha flipped back and then waited for his next move. "Getting tired?" she asked as her tail seemed to flicker showing that she was anxious
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 am

"Myaku" Sending a double pulse of wind and water at the sound waves, and explosion occurs, allowing Aozora to shunpo right behind Micha, and fires off five more shots from each gun, four being extermly weak, and the other six that are mere miliseconds behind, and are three times more powerful than the ones closest to his opponent. "Far from, little girl"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kensei vs someone or many people   Kensei vs someone or many people Empty

Back to top Go down

Kensei vs someone or many people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next