Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) Vote_lcapSoifon's Apology (Urahara) Voting_barSoifon's Apology (Urahara) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Soifon's Apology (Urahara) Vote_lcapSoifon's Apology (Urahara) Voting_barSoifon's Apology (Urahara) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Soifon's Apology (Urahara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soifon
Captain of the Second Division
Soifon

Soifon's Apology (Urahara) Empty
PostSubject: Soifon's Apology (Urahara)   Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:00 am

It was raining. Hard. Drops pelted the ground, making it awfully muddy. Soifon sighed. It wasn't that she disliked rain; she just disliked getting soaked. The second division captain had just gotten off patrol in Karakura town. Nowadays the higher ranked shinigami were taking turns guarding the town. Even though Aizen was dead, the Head Captain felt something else might happen, and he made sure the shinigami were well prepared incase someone else decided to attack. After all, many knew about the war with Aizen. Some might feel the shinigami have left their guard down, and try to attack Karakura town. But the shinigami were ready. Soifon ran through the rain, hoping it would let up soon. She was completely soaked. She glanced around, wondering where she was. She didn't know the town well, and nothing here seemed familiar to her. She sighed, and kept running. Soon she came across a small building. Urahara's shop. Soifon reconized it from the few times she'd been there. The captain suddenly felt extremely guilty. She had never been nice to Urahara. She thought him a traitor. She even wanted to kill him! After all, it was because of him Yoruichi left. Soifon was never able to get over that. She had despised the man because of it. But after Yoruichi had told her what happened, and spoke so highly of Urahara, Soifon no longer felt any hatred to the man. "I should apologize...." she said out loud, biting her lip. “Yes, that's what I'll do." She walked over to the door and knocked softly, then stood back, her clothes dripping wet, waiting for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Soifon's Apology (Urahara)   Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:48 am

Kisuke opens the door and is surprised to see Soi Fon standing there. "Come in and dry off for a bit. You look like your fairly miserable out there, also you look like you could use something to warm up with. What kind of tea do you prefer? I could have Ururuu makes some for you, maybe even a few sandwiches as how does that sound?" Kisuke moves aside to let Soi Fon enter so she can get out of the rain and he can close the door. "[color=blue]Ururuu we have a guest please I'll need you to prepare some tea and sandwiches for her. Jinta your going to take over Ururuu's chores for the moment. Tessai watch for customers and keep things going as normal, Soi Fon follow me please[/colo]?" Kisuke leads Soi Fon into a back room with a small table and pillows on the floor. A room Soi Fon has been in many times since she discovered Yoruichi had fled to the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Soifon's Apology (Urahara)   Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Soifon looked up when the door opened, relieved. She studied Urahara for a second before walking in. He looked the same. Of course she hadn't expected him to change much, but still.... "A-any kind of tea is fine," she told him, coughing slightly. "Thank you...." Soifon looked around the room. She had been there before, but she had forgotten how it looked. It had been a long time. She glanced up at Urahara again when she spoke, and nodded, following him to the room. She hesitated, then sat down on a pillow. "Urahara...." The Captain looked up at him nervously. "I wanted to... apologize to you... for the way I've acted. I thought you were the reason Yoruichi-san left, but she explained to me why she did... I don't blame you anymore." She hung her head, feeling ashamed, water dripping from her hair onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Soifon's Apology (Urahara)   Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 pm

"It's okay. I would have probably done the same thing if I was you. If anything it made you stronger, although even I would have preferred you becoming stringer without having to go through what you had to go through. Still apology accepted, as always you are welcome to show up any time you want. If things end up so you can leave the Gotei 13 for what ever reason you can even have your own room here if you want. Not to say I would try to talk you into abandoning them or anything, but if for some reason they let you leave or you end up going Vaizard or something, you always have a place here Yoruichi always wondered how it might have been if she had brought you with her, but I had to agree she had your best interests at heart by leaving you behind. Since everything is cleared up though, maybe you can spend some vacation time here with Yoruichi. She is very happy that you have become so strong, although I often think she might be a bit jealous of you." Kisuke smiles knowing that he may be off a bit on that assessment, but his goal is show Soi Fon that she has impressed Yoruichi with her progress.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Soifon's Apology (Urahara)   Soifon's Apology (Urahara) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 am

Soifon glanced up at Urahara, listening as he spoke. A tear slowly ran down her cheek, and she quickly wiped it away. Crying was something Soifon never did, not since Yoruichi left, and she hated to do it now. She smiled up at Urahara shakily. "Thank you. That means a lot to me." She thought for a minute. "Perhaps I will take a vacation. Things are slow in the Soul Society these days. Since Aizen and Gin are dead there aren't any threats. I could probably take some time off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soifon's Apology (Urahara)   Soifon's Apology (Urahara) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soifon's Apology (Urahara)
Page 1 of 1