Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Vote_lcapA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Voting_barA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Vote_lcapA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Voting_barA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:03 am

Majeh walked into the small dingy shop. It was a specialty shop for some random crap for human appreance but the stuff behind the counter was for shinigami. "HEY KISUKE, You here?" Majhe hollered as he banged on the counter. Majeh wasnt interested in looking around he just neede to talk to his old pal and get him to do majeh a favor.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:40 am

Kurai soon was walking from behind Majeh looking to the ground & wondering how it was going to exactly happen. Picking up her head she instantly knoticed the area in which she met the blond shinigami. She wore a light red shirt & long blue jeans with afew tiny cuts in them. Her hair was put up in two small pigtails on each side of her head & white flip flops. She did not sence the shoppkeeper's spirit energy, even thoughshe thought she did at first, it was only her mind playing tricks on her again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:38 am

"What can I do for you? I assume you need something but I need to know what it is, so let me know what you require and maybe I can be of assistance?" Kisuke looks at Majeh and a human girl, he isn't sure what is going on at the moment but he knows it will become clear in time. So many customers come into the shop, most for candies but a few actually need the odd items he provides for a reasonable prices to those who deal with Hollows to protect the world of the living. Kisuke knows it may be necessary for him to make something requested by Majeh, but if that is the case it is likely to take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:53 am

Majeh smiled at the mans comment. "Dont i always need something?" majeh joked motioning to kurai he spoke again "This is Kuraiyami Hana. I need you to turn her into a full fledge shinigami. She understands the risks invovlved as do i which is why im coming to you in order to do the procedure. I trust you more than anyone with this job." Majeh stood to his full 6'2" Height and folded his arms in front of him. Giveing Kisuke a glare. Not a mean one but a firm one say i wont take no for an answer. Majeh knew he would oblidge but atm he was to busy wondering about the possibleites of what her kurai's zan will be.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Kurai stood with her hands in front of her looking to the ground as she bowed slightly before the other shinigami. She never actually met him before, unless he was in his shop for some reason but never came out the first time she came upon shinigami. She took a single step closer to Majeh still looking to the ground but not so sure if she should trust the other shinigami. She amde sure Haru stayed at home to where he did not need to worry about this thing, he was locked up in her room with no un-locked locks & a huge bowl of food & water waiting for him inside that room just in case he needed it. But she still stood next to Majeh with her hands in front of her & stareing to the ground waiting to hear about what the other shinigami was to say.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:44 pm

"Hmmm... well you see the process isn't make someone a Sshinigami really. It is tio help someone regain Shinigami abilities if they had been given another Shinigami's powers and lost them. However I think it may be possible to do what you wish, but it is risky. I don't think the gains are worth the risk is what I should say, but I doubt that will deter you in any way. So I'll do as you wish, but the truth is one of three things can happen. 1. the girl can die abd cease to exist, which somehow I doubt I will happen. 2. she could end up becoming a Vaizard, which is a strong possibility, 3. she becomes at best a substitute Shinigami which for all intents and purposes is close enough to be considered a Shinigami really. The risks are great the rewards are considerable, so let me hear it from her mouth before I fully agree to this. I won't do it without her permission, I'm sure you can understand this Majeh?" Kisuke waits to hear the girl state she wants this, even though Kisuke knows Majeh wouldn't lie to him about something like this he wants to make sure this is what she truly wants.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:02 am

Majeh smiled. "Well i can always give her enough power to make her a shinigami then take it back. Would that make it easyer?" Majeh asked. He really hadnt thought about her becoming a viziard. He knew that wouldnt happen considering kurai atm didnt have the strength to but eventually she could build to it.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:20 am

Kurai sighed gently closing her eyes & listing to the possiblities of what might happen to her when this was to be done. She knew a vizard was much stronger that a shinigami, but a normal shinigami is just plainly a normal one like the one who saved her that one day that she was in this exact shop. She looked up once studying the other shinigami when he mentiond that he wanted to hear it from her. She looked back to the ground thinking everything over again & without thinking twice she replyed, "Of course..." She had faith that she would be strong enough to get past human, she just hoped that her memorys would stay. Bringing the tip of her thumb up she began nibbleing on the tip of it nibbleing off some skin & soon causeing it to bleed slightly from her being so worryed.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:48 am

"Okay than let's do this. Yes Majeh it would be best if you gave her some of your power, that will reduce the risks at least. Ichigo was actually half Shinigami though, whether or not this will work I don't know. Ichigo was different story since I knew he was half Shinigami. Still Your friend knows the risks and wants to proceed, that's enough for me. by the way you will still retain your normal body but it will act like a gigai and yes you will keep your memories. the only thing that will change is the nature of your soul. Well unless you become a hollow anyway, if that happens I will have only one option. Majeh won't like it but I am sure he understands. If you go hollow I or Majeh will have to destroy you, it won't be personal so don't take offense please.Doing something like that you or anyone else brings me no pleasure, so please do your best not to go hollow okay?" Kisuke hopes things go well since he doesn't want to be the cause of Majeh's friends destruction.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:33 am

OOC: My bad raven this is a private meeting so how do i put this nicely? but out.

IC: Majeh smiled and bowed slightly. "Thank you. Im not worried shes to strong to becom a hollow. However if it comes to that i will end it." Majeh turned around and placed a hand on kurai's shoulder. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a ring he had gathered from a long time ago. It was a simple ring with a small plate on it. On the plate was a symbol that was a skull with a black and blue flame behind it. Holding it in his hand he pushed it lightly against kurai's stomach. Applying a good portion of his power. This would maker her a fairly powerful shinigami when she became one. Hopefully pulling more spiritual power out of her then she currently put off now. pulling back he returned the ring to his pocket and then grabbed her soul and forced it back into her body returning his power with it. "That should do it." After speaking he moved behind kurai faceing kisuke.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:51 am

She stood there for a second hearing the other shinigami speeking. She understood what was to happen if she was to become a hollow; & what would need to happen. Still standing looking to the ground she picked up & turned her head to Majeh as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Her eyes went dark for a second after this feeling then quickly went back to their normal color she she shook her head slightly. Before standing back up holding her head & turning it to Majeh slightly, "Was.. That, it..?" she was abit confused, she onlt felt abit sick, but still, she was confussed. Keeping her hand on the side of her head she rubbed it softly shakeing her head as she did this trying to get her mind & stomach off of it.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:12 am

"Okay lets get to the next part shall we? This has to be done somewhere else so please follow me." Kisuke goes to an area near the door by the sales area and moves a small mat revealing the trap door. "Majeh please put up the sign saying closed for restocking okay? we don't need anyone interrupting this. The next step has to happen in there, both of head down to the training area and I'll gather all the need items and personal. I'll need Tessai, JInta and Ururuu in this, but I'll have to make sure they don't go overboard." Kisuke goes to get them and the items that are required knowing Majeh and Kuraiyama will enter the training area and wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:28 am

Majeh moved to the front door locked it and grabbed a sign off the floor hanging it befor climbing down the ladder to a large training area in wait for kisuke.

OOC: im busy so bite me if its short
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:42 am

Kurai shook her head again before looking up to the other shinigami & nodding her head slightly. Turning around to see Majeh flipping over the sign & locking the door & turning her head again to the other shinigami watching him she walked forward waiting for a second for Majeh to be down the ladder & soon climbed down it on her own afew feet above him being carful not to step on his hands. She soon jumped slightly from the end of the ladder & stood next to Majeh waiting for the other shinigami to join them.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Kisuke and everyone else climb down the ladder Kisuke has Jinta and Ururuu set up something out of sight while he has Tesssai stand not far from him. "Okay we're going to do this in 2 lessons. Lesson will be the easiest of them. This will feel weird but it won't hurt." Lisuke lifts his cane and pokes Kuraiyama in the head separating her from her body while leaving her soul chain in tact. Ururuu walks up and set some sparring gear in front of her "please put this on okay?" She is wearing similar sparring gear. "Okay test #1 is to see if you can move easily. The best way to get stronger is when your life is in danger. Do you understand this, you can still back out if you wish. I won't make you do it if you don;t want to, but to become a string Shinigami this is necessary. Now I'll explain something to you that I didn't tell Ichigo. You don't have to win to pass this test. You just have to avoid dying okay? Majeh please don't interfere, you and I know she isn't likely to die so lets see how this plays out alright?" Kisuke lets Kuraiyama put on the sparrign gear or not depending on what she choses to do.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:06 am

Majeh looked at kisuke. As the moment drew closer the more nervous he became. As kisuke spoke to him majeh glanced at him momentairly and spoke. "I wouldnt think of it but if instict kicks in im not lyable." He joked lightly befor turning his attention back to kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:16 am

Turning her head slightly to the other shinigami she took a small step back as he picked up his cane & poked her forhead with it. Shakeing her head softly after this she looking down to the equipment that was put on the ground below her. Squatting down beging to pick each of them up & studying them she quickly looked up to the shinigami surprissed. "Avoid-?!" she began but instantly stopped knowing that she did not need to use her mouth in this. She looked up to Majeh for a second as he spoke then looked back to the equipment studying them again. After afew seconds of this she began picking them up & sliding them on abit surprised by how heavy they were, but at the same time not so surprised because she could tell how heavy they were just by looking at them. Standing up soon after she quickly got adjusted to the weight of them but at the same time felt like they were expecting her to transform into a WWE super star with all of this on.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:24 am

Kisuke knows this won't be easy for Kuraiyam, but he is certain that she might be almost as scary, if not even scarier than Ichigo Kurosaki. Ururuu stands in front of her looking at her with her face making her appear as if she is sad. "Prepare yourself please. I am your opponent, I'll try not to kill you." Ururuu launches her first attack once Kuraiyama looks she is ready. If the attack lands Ururuu will pull it just enough to merely launch her through the air and bounce for a few yards. If Kuraiyama dodges it easily she knows Kisuke will smile and see if she can do it at least one more time.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:27 am

OOC: Just skip my turn. Ill post after this squabel
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:38 am

Kurai stood for a second lifting up each arm & each leg getting used to the weight of the items. Looking up as she saw the other person in front of her say he will try not to kill her she gasped slightly. Not exactly knowing what to do ah he launched that attack at her she just swung one leg to the side moveing out of the way from the attack just in time. Letting out a small sigh of realef she did not know exactly what to do next. She did although take another step back not so sure what he was going to do next, but she thought as first that it was not going to be all that hard, at an odd poiny it was kinda like gymnastics.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:06 am

ururuu turns and faces Kuraiyama again, she launches her second attack with more force than the last one. Ururuu knows she has to push this girl into fearing for her life to make her stronger, as she comes at Juraiyama aiming for her face she speaks "Please dodge if you can, if you don't dodge you will die!" The look in Ururuu's face shows concern for her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:15 am

Watching what he was doing she quickly squatted down & soon placed her left hand on the ground & useing some pressure, swung her right foot out tripping him. "You don't think i'll get knocked down that easy do you? I have gone through much more in Karate classes than this." she said with a small smile. She soon pushed herself up & offered a hand to him soon picking him up. She did not know how much more of this simple fighting & dogeing she would have to go through just yet.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

Ururuu starts getting mad and Kisuke grabs her by the back of her sparring gear. "This test is officially passed. Now for the next part. This one won't hurt at all, at least not for quite awhile anyway." Tessai lifts a huge axe and swings it down severing Kuraiyama's soul chain. He than sits on Kuraiyama and giant pit opens up below them both. They both fall down and once at the bottom Tessai uses Bakudou 99 part 1 on her. Kisuke looks down "Okay you have to get to the top of this pit before you become a hollow, since you can't use your arms this is likely to be difficult. You have around 2 maybe 3 days to accomplish this, as you remain down there your soul chain begin the encroachment process. Once the soul chain vanish if you haven't become a Shinigami before than, you will become a hollow. Either that or a Vaizard. If you don't want to die, than you must become a Shinigami." Kisuke's face shows his concern over whether or not he is making a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:15 am

Kurai yelped slightly as she fell into the deep hole & soon fell on her butt. Standing up trying not to fall back she noticed the fall also made her his her tail bone which helped her balence. She looked up to the shinigami abit confused & mad at the same time. "I can't use my-" she began abit more mad. She knew she would probally be able to jump on one side of the hole & if she was toi keep her balence then she would be able to keep doing it. She looked down to her arms seeing as them of no use then studyed the chain the at was cut but still was around her ankle. Looking back up she felt abit dizy just looking at how far she was down. "I'm just a girl! It's not like I can do anything special!!" she shouted hopeing she would be able to get up. "What am I suppoosed to do anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:39 am

Majeh moved to the edge of the hole. "Urahara, you think you shoul tell her the walls are to slipery to grip with anything so that if she even touches it itll slide down instantly. I dont want her to fall flat on her face." Majeh said this quite enough that kurai couldnt hear but just loud enough so kisuke could. He was standing beside the man atthetop of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next