Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
"Indigo Nature" EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
"Indigo Nature" EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
"Indigo Nature" EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
"Indigo Nature" EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
"Indigo Nature" EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
"Indigo Nature" EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
"Indigo Nature" EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
"Indigo Nature" EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
"Indigo Nature" EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
"Indigo Nature" Vote_lcap"Indigo Nature" Voting_bar"Indigo Nature" Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

"Indigo Nature"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:14 am

Kagura dwells within the world of the living, shunned from the soul society and refuses to join any other race of people. He stays strong, rather not use his bankai or even his shikai for that matter but he walks around city folk within his Gigai and his personal assistant along with her subordinates and his old former subordinates finally all together. Ms. Haruko, the personal assistant, young, beuatiful, strong within the physical department. Loves to fight and have fun but is loyal to Kagura.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:21 am

Kensei was traveling from the school to his new apartment. He'd gotten a small job and got an apartment, since he had no other place to go. On his way he sensed a hollow and ran towards it. He delt with it rather fast, even in his gigai, he crushed it with his emense strength, thanks to urahara he could use his spiritual strength and speed in this special gigai. He turned and saw someone he had faintly remembered when he first went into soul society, over 800 years ago. He couldnt remember his name but he served as CC for a bit. He walked over to him, and noticed he was traveling with another. He towered over them both. "hello"
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 am

"Hello Stranger." "Howdy Stranger, Shinigami I pressume, I am Haruko, My master addresses me as Ms. Haruko for specific reasons." "Nothing Particular, You are a shinigami I guess. I am Kagaura Tenshinchigi, you can call me Kagura or Megumi, either or. I served as Captain Commander for a short period of time in my day. Power is something I have to spare, enough to give each member of the soul society. Skill is something I was born with and arrogance comes and goes." He said with a light laugh as he placed his hand ontop of his head and analyzed the being that presented itself before him. "Master, for him to defeat a hollow in such a state is very nice, seeing as I thought you were the only one that can do so." She whrispered in his ear in worry. "...Hm, So what are you doing out of the soul society without orders I pressume. I mean, why would they send someone as strong as you to kill such a weak hollow if your strong enough to do it in your gigai? that only means that the S.S are lacking in numbers, getting dumber or your not with the S.S." He stated with logic as he smirked and wrapped his left arm over Haruko's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 am

"My name is Kensei, and Soul Society betrayed me and the other Vizards, aizen experimented more on me however and I became a fusion of Hollow and Shinigami, if your wondering about my power.... The only person who could give me a challenge is the Captain Commander, and thats only if he's any good" He shrugged "why'd you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:45 am

Kagura smirked at what he said then looked at his personal assistant, Haruko who turned to Kensei and opened her mouth to answer for Kagura, "Master Kagura served the Soul Society well, When the captain commander was out due to intense injury, Master Kagura stepped in and took his place. For he was the vice captain at the time and the captain commander trusted him the most due to them working together for a very long time. However, when the captain commander came back, Kagura went back to vice captain for a day until he was promoted to captain of squad thirteen. One his first mission he had to rid a part of the earth from a menace known as Akujin who is the Yin to Kagura's Yang, the half Kagura rid himself from during the time when he was living. Now Akujin fused with Kagura and locked within him. Akujin at the time was a Vaizard and fusing with another shinigami as a vaizard gave Kagura intensely more power because Akujin is just the evil have of Kagura. Now Kagura cannot go by his real name in public, they both agree to use the name 'Megumi' instead, only ones that know Kagura can call him by his real name or Akujin with anger. Kagura is shinigami because of himself and vaizard making him more Shinigami than vaizard but still how hollow powers. Kagura's Zanpaktou and Akujin's Zanpaktou are sealed with the body of Kagura along with Akujin himself meaning Kagura had to get shunned from the Soul SOciety because he was vaizard and too powerful, always because he said it was boring."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 am

"then we left for the same reasons, I'm also slightly impressed that someone is actually older than myself" He smirked "so old man...." He joked trying to lighten the mood a bit. He knew how painful it was talking about how SS abandoned them. "when exactly did you become a vizard, and if you dont mind me asking when you say yin to yang, you mean the vizard half was actually good?" He raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:57 am

"I appreciate that your trying to comprehened this more but if I had a board I can explain and show at the same time, but for now, I will have Ms. Haruko explain for me. She can do it better." He said as he checked his gold bracelet on his left arm, particularly on his left wrist. "Master Kagura is the Yang to Akujin's Yin. Meaning, Kagura is actually good, he rid himself of Akujin and thus, rid himself of sin however that sin came back in the form of a Vaizard. That Vaizard was Akujin the very same source of demonic energy he shunned from his body attacked Master Kagura off guard, they fought with all their power but Kagura was too wounded from the surprise attack. Akujin is the evil, and that evil merged with Kagura making Kagura a Vaizard. Together, they are merged as one right now, they go by the name Megumi to strangers but to ones that know the situation they can call him Kagura, Until Akujin takes over which has been rare lately."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 am

"thats not good.... well it could be but dont let your gaurd down, most hollows are relentless if they stop attacking their planning something. Luckily my hollow is... different than most. Oh the part I was confused on is I thought Yin was good and Yang was bad" He chuckled, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 am

"Ah alot of people get that confused. Think of it this way, Yin and Yang is the opposite of saying Good and Evil. So the next time you get confused, just remember that." He said with a light smile as he started to pull out a cigerette and slowly takes a small puff and another following right afterwards. "This is no ordinary cigerette, the ingredients I'm smoking are part of nature's beauty. For you see, when I was alive, long ago, I created Yakubutsu, Yakubutsu is a type of medicine that can get into your body and help you or destroy you. Yakubutsu means Ninja Drugs. These act as enhancers to the body so when fighting, you can get more speed, or more strength, or clearer thought or other things. Much worse things such as forbidden techniques that can kill you after using it. Or using too much. But I am the creator, I am immune to the side effects because you have to be a member of my clan to endure the harsh side effects nature brings upon you when you toy with it's beauty for your own selfish benefits. This Yakubutsu I'm smoking now is the color indigo, I call it 'Indigo Nature' because the color is indigo but the effects are amazing like nature. Ya get what I'm saying?" "The Yakubutsu drug he's taking right now helps his reflexes act on it's own when it senses danger. So if anymore hollow's appear he can move automatically to safety until he regains conscienceness of whats going on. Smart thinking for a man his age, and his size." She said with a chuckle, mocking the size of the old former shinigami. "Oh haha, I may be short in height but in my pants is a whole 'nother story."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:28 am

"and I bet she knows it too eh?" The Ex Cero laughed. It was healthy to joke instead of being serious. "so you were a ninja? did ninja really hate samurai? I know I do, had to fight ten of them when I was alive" He sighed "if it wasnt for their damned armor I wouldnt be dead right now.... but I supose its for the best... say were you from china or japan I heard rumors of Chinese ninjas but never saw them myself"
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:38 am

"The chinese ninja, it's true however ninja originated within Japan. I have encountered many supernatural beasts and wicked souls before I died but most I met, resided within the souls of the arrogant yet unskilled Samurai. The real power and order came from the ninja during that time but I cannot complain for I know the ways of a samurai, the honor, the Chi. I know all of it but I do not call myself a Samurai for the dishonor they display on themselves. Quick to shout out instant victory but when facing a ninja they flee and die like cowards. Haruko over here lay waste to many samurai in her day but they way she fallen, she will not tell me at all. If I was their to aid you in battle, I would have kept you alive because the samurai must have used a dirty trick to slay you. Ten agaisnt one is dishonorable on them. " He said a bit angrily as he balled his hand up in anger but slowly calmed down because he had bad experience with the arrogant samurai he trained with. "Anyway, why did you come here to the world of the living? Must have had a reason."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

"my plans called for it... I intend to... rejoin soul society... sort of" He then displayed the most sadistic smirk anyone couldve ever seen. "but enough of that nonesense, after all I'd need someone equal to my power..... and they killed me because the wore armor while I had nothing, and got one of my arms chopped off... otherwise I wouldnt be dead" He explained "after that i settled down and my skills dulled too much for me to take on any more than one samurai, the rest is really a blank" He told the halftruth, he didnt wish to tell anyone about his wife and the emporer yet.
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:01 am

"I see, I believe I am well over qualified for that position." "Yes master is, He is very strong, infact, for his size and age. He could easily defeat the captain commander but he wouldn't want others to die because if he kills the captain commander, all chaos in the soul society will break in which to find a new one and during that time. Enemies can attack the soul society. Which is something he doesn't want to do anytime later. Infact he wants to do it soon but he wants to relocate his followers and band them together. That way he can be sure of his victory." "Yes, I'm going to meet one of them right now. He's old and perverted but over time you will get use to him." They stated together, one after another then hastily, Haruko took the Indigo Nature out of her master's hand and took a puff and then another slowly afterwards. Her eyes lowered and turned indigo with a bright sudden glow but faded into a small shine. More like a purplish gleam.

OOC: The others in Kagura's group will be NPC operated by meh :D
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 am

"well then I've got an idea....why dont we work together?" He asked wondering slightly about his powers. "my plans call for the death of the captain commander..... then the death of the one who killed him..." He sighed
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:56 am

A questionable state washed over the faces of Kagura and Haruko. What was Kensei planning? Kagura and Haruko didn't know for sure but they had good guess by the way he said it. Did Kensei plan to have someone kill The Captain Commander and then kill the person who sent to kill him? Or does he plan to kill the captain commander hiimself. Then SUicide later on, a mystery was some Kensei placed on himself in the minds of Kagura and Haruko. But if he asked for Kagura's and Haruko's help. He might have something in plan for them, good or bad but either way it will be a nice thrill ride for Kagura, something he hadn't had in years."Sure, I have nothing better to do at all." "If he's doing it, so will I try to help."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 am

"alright then... my plan is simple really, soul society has been broken since the vizard incident, and I intend to fix their veiws, I need someone to kill the captain commander..... then we fake the guy who killed him's death.... simple really... that will unite soul society and could be a tactic to stop hueco mundo in its tracks.... or we could take hueco mundo over either way the wars will end."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Indigo Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Indigo Nature"   "Indigo Nature" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Indigo Nature"
Page 1 of 1