Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Vote_lcap"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Voting_bar"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Vote_lcap"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Voting_bar"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Empty
PostSubject: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 am

A sealed room, a secret so big nobody but the previous captain of squad 12 mayuri kurosuchi and a few highly qualified shinigami knew of this room`s existence, any reports had been deleted from the main computer and any paper`s where kept hidden in this room, the darkness was everlasting, nothing moved, the air was damp and somewhat sour, it had been several months since anyone had set foot in this room.

In the middle of the huge room there where several subjects frozen in stasis, awaiting the captain`s return, one of them held Mello, even if she was unconcious she was dreaming, an everlasting dream that she though was reality, small amounts of reitsu poured out between the stasis chamber but nothing special to note, a small plate on the lower bottom of the stasis chamber it read: "subject 333" "currently under stasis for futher experiments" she was a beatiful subject at that, then again she had never concidered beatiful to be anything but a sight to see, it was unimportant, meant nothing to her, then again that really did not matter hence she was frozen solid and had been that for a good while now.

The room itself was very well hidden from most laborant`s, even the vice captain of the squad was not aware of the entire project, it was "highly classified" from commoners seeing as not even a captain besides kurosuchi knew about it, there where also two other subjects in the room, one was a hollow like creature who had been messed up so to say, it was hard to be reconized to the point where most people would want to puke and turn away from it, its life support was fading too, the third subject seemed to be a Vaizard, another important subject that kurosuchi had been working on however the subject was on permanent lockdown because it was unstable and therefore very dangerous, it had been put in stasis for this very reason... they where subjects 323 and 331

However the cooling engines had been working 24/7 for several months, withouth repair/support they would give up sooner or later and that time had come, it had been too quiet for too long she knew that somehow, she sensed nobody else other than herself and the two other subjects near her, and one of them where fading fast, while the other one was becoming more active, pulsing out more reitsu everyday, the subject had lost himself to its inner hollow it seemed and was now fighting against time, somewhere deep inside Mello knew this was a bad thing, like a ticking bomb waiting to detonate.

As the engines shut themselfs down an security alarm was set online, red lights started to flicker in the damp room and gave some light to the room, a sudden increase of reitsu filled the room, broke down like a wave against mello, the subject besides her the Vaizard had become aware of the surroundings and awakened, for now it was sterile but it would not take long before it would break out in full rage and devour her little existence then attack at whomever was outside, she started to melt the ice around her with her special ability, it took longer than she had anticipated, there was a mask covering her face, that she breathed in when the stasis chamber was filled with liquid, liquid that she was able to keep away from her with her ability, as soon as she had grasped full control of the situation that she was in she pierced the glass chamber with her blood and all of the liquid spilled out on the floor along with her, she grasped the surface of the floor and pulled herself up so that she was sitting and wondering where she was, she had little time because the Vizard was anxious to get out as the glass had several cracks in it.

Understanding the situation she became desperate to flee however, she could hardly move after being in stasis that long, she pulled away the breathing mask and noticed herself of being nearly naked, she wondered where she was but crawled towards the main door, she was wearing a subject outfit, with only a thin layer of cloth she assumed she was in las noches still...

Suddenly the door Opened up and a bright light flashed before her eyes making her blind for a moment, as she narrowed her eyes she glanced towards the main chamber door she could only see a shade of someone standing outside the door, not really catching the drift she opened her mouth and whispered Szayel Aporro-sama? calling out her former masters name, something was wrong this place felt wrong somehow...

Last edited by Mello on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 am

The 12th division captain is not Mayuri.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 am

OOC: i know, read my app before you assume anything
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 am

OOC: I read your app you didn't say anything mentioning Mayuri you only mentioned the 12th division, which means you could of been talking about any former Captain. You have stated the "Previous Captain" which refers to the present tense, so basically i was assuming that you didn't read the captains list.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:41 pm

OOC: honestly i dont care who the captain is, but i fixed it now, now please unless there is something else you want to complain about please do or leave
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:56 pm

OOC: I was trying to make your post legit i wasn't complaining, i was just helping you out so don't give me attitude.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:40 pm

OOC: Yes i understand that sorry if i was a bit rude, but could you please at least PM me rather than post here? i would appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 am

OOC:Ok then.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 am

Soren who had encountered Nemu heard the alarms ringing in his ear instead of keeping his haroi where it was he pulled it off his shoulder and acted as if he was captain of the division once again though he had never left and he looked at the door opening as Nemu left the lab on his orders and looked at the small hollow girl crawling on the floor but something else had intrigued him a powerful reatisu floating around the area. Hmm Mayuri...what did you do this these people...you have no sense of honor within you. Soren knowing it was rather late to calm the vaizard in the chamber raised his reiatsu to prevent any harm on the girl and drew out his zanpaktou flashstepping crashing through the already cracked glass and stabbing the Vaizard through the heart with his zanpaktou as he looked at the girl calming down.

Soren pulling his zanpaktou from the corpse feeling rather ashamed that he had to kill something that did him no harm but it was pretty shameful and he sighed his white uniform and his black captains haroi was moderately soack and he looked at the mess in the lab. As he turned to the girl wearing the small white thin cloth that was soaked and did not hide her body from his view as he closed his eyes and took off his Haroi placing it on her so she would stay warming him also preparing for a hit which might occur to him from her soon to be reaction. ...No....your not with the Espada...you are in the 12th division I am...Captain Soren Kiyomeru...I don't plan to hurt one that causes me no harm...so please try to stay calm though I will understand if you are upset...
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:03 am

Withouth showing the slightest emotion at a first glance she felt as if she wanted to puke once the Vaizard`s corpse came tumbling down, after the Stasis chamber had exploded in a bloody rage and once everything calmed down, she focused herself on the shinigami before her, he seemed gentle and kind but could she thrust a shinigami like she had Thrusted Aizen?

In the background the Vaizard`s body twiched a bit as its reitsu nearly dissapeared and was now quickly fading away...

Upset? me? she though for a second she focused her mind but could not remeber what Soren was doing here why did he care for her? she was an arrancar he was a shinigami naturally they would kill each other but this guy was diffrent or was he? maybe he too wanted to spare her from death like so many others had, was it because she so charming? or was it because he was intrested in her ability or the fact that she had awakened from stasis just now? she had little time to think when the blood of the Vaizard activated her ability, and she puked out a bit of blood out of her mouth, instead that the blood would splash on the wet floor it simply bounced and kept its round form soon it reformed and stared to crawl on the floor at first it went towards Souren, but passed by between his feet with an ever increasing speed, as soon as it touched the Dead Vaizard`s body it started to consume it fast, soon there was nothing left not even a puddle of blood of the corpse. as soon as it was done it returned back towards Mello, but it passed her and entered her Zanpakto that rested on a table not far away from them...

Once she noticed her blade she forcibly stood up this is not Las noches is it? she hoped that she was wrong but somehow she felt like her fear`s where right, she rubbed her blood away around her mouth and did not seem to have been damaged inside after she had been gushing out blood from her mouth, she streched out her arm towards the sword, it suddenly flew into her hand as it was surrounded by blood

Chiassu and Thank you for your hospitality (chiassu is Italian i think and means hello) she annouced panting slightly, other than that not showing any concern that he was a captain and she had been almost naked, she raised her blade at first but then turned it inwards as she swallowed her Zanpakto whole in a way sheathing her blade, then came the smile and a bow even if the smile looked a bit empty, she decided to at least go along for now until perhaps she could escape wherever she was.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:13 am

Soren studied the girl as she puked up her blood and asorbed the vaizard's body into her zanpaktou and he looked at her as she got up from the scence and he sighed she had no idea what was going on and something had to be settled here and he looked at her not knowing what she was going to do since he had helped her he was after all a shinigami and she was a arrancar. A bit on guard Soren looked at her standing up too his full height of 6 ft. and knelt down to her level for a second as he began to study her quietly and quickly.

Soren opened his mouth and spoke with a soft voice being calm but not losing his guard. You are in the 12th Division's lab in the Soul Society...My name is Captain Soren Kiyomeru...you were locked in chamber for study by none other then Mayuri the previous captain of this division...umm do forgive me but would you like more clothes to wear...your clothes are a bit...revealing...anyways let me ask you what your previous memories were...I want to know exactly what was going on. Soren turn his head to prevent from looking at her body and went to go and get her some clothes pulling out a female's shinigami uniform it would look at bit stupid on the arrancar but it was the only one he could find since his absence.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:08 am

Her eyes widened slightly Soul Society? the truth came thumbling down on her shoulder`s she suddenly felt heavier than usual, she narrowed her eyes, she did not want to go into the subject about Aizen because she was unsure what to expect at this point she though that her former master must have died but she cared little of his former Espada`s existence weather he was dead or alive, she had gotten enough with being locked inside a lab like a rat, first by his master and now by a shinigami named Mayuri? the last memories she could remeber was the fact that she fought the captain after that it all became blurry.

She bitted her lip slightly when she though about it Souren Kiyomeru...... ..... i want to get out! she replied not sounding too calm anymore but her voice was shaking more than she wished, she had only heard rumors about Soul Society and she knew it was crawling with shinigami, but right now this place was the most dredful place for her to be at than the deepest darkest cell in soul society, however she was a bit confused about Soren`s attitude when she was wearing the white subject outfit that was kinda wet right now, even if she was wearing the captain`s hakama she found it odd that the Captain acted this way, she Tilted her head as she approached the gate and noticed the Captain why was he acting so weirdly had he not seen a Female before? she wondered, she was happy that she could think about something else than what had occured and where she was, she Awaited the captain`s return, now that she though about it his master always reminded her to wear appropiated clothes for every occasion she did not really care but was this one of those occasions? was there a diffrence when it came to men and female or where they equals?

She shrugged the though away and once the captain was in sight she stepped forward and handed his Captain robe back while accepting the shinigami uniform (which hid her hollow hole) and she changed on the spot, while she forced the outfit on it felt kinda small on her especially on the upper chest part, it did not upset her she just liked more loose Uniform`s to work with, she tied it pretty hard along her waist, trying not to sound rude she since his master always taught her how to dress up and not complain about it (especially concidering that she was a fraccion back in the time when Las noches was way diffrent) thank you i am grateful for this Uniform she announced with a smile, trying to be convincing she hugged him (neliel style aka death hug) only letting go when the Captain requested so personally as he was caught up into the "attack" in a comical way.

Last edited by Mello on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 am

Soren was hugged by the hollow and looked at her waiting for her to get off and nothing seemed to get her off as he looked at her in the tight unifrm but it was the only on he could have found looking around and he looked at her. Could you...please get off of me at least for one second while I explain myself? Soren looked at her turning a little red in the face despite it being from lack of oxygen not anything to do with being hugged by the girl.

Soren whom was released thought about he wanted to say and looked at her. Umm yes well let me tell you why I helping you...you see I don't like how many of the shinigami's forces use violence when we can all live in peace so I am following my own code and tonight your departure can't be safely assured...so you more then likely going to have stay here for a little while...
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:22 am

After letting go of the hug, she listened to the captain, she was about to protest but realized that it would probably only lead into another argument, besides he was probably right, she did not trust the captain fully but found the reason that she was still alive reason enough, besides she hated fighting and arguing do you know why i havent attacked you yet? she asked then continued before he could even respond i was a beast, as a hollow, but when i changed into an arrancar i regained a logical mind, those that think logically require a reason to fight dont you think? she seemed a bit dissapointed by the captain`s decision.

But she though that this shinigami and herself where a lot alike.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 am

Soren looked at her and gave a smile small and looked around seeing that things were settling down. Yes those that without a reason why we are in this mees while the other are just finding more reasons not to fight and just ignoring this and letting the ones that want to fight and get themselves killed do so...ugh...I'm sorry is there anything I can get you? Soren said getting up and heading to clean up the mess loking at the strange Arrancar that stood in fron of him.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:50 am

She pulled her arms around her back, a similiar smile appeared on her face as she nodded there is one thing you could get me... if you could find a cape with a hoodle to cover my mask fragments i would appreciate it (her horn on her head and a small fragment on her left eye)
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:58 am

Soren looked at the horn on her head and thought about how he was going to do this he seemed to be kinda duped about how he was going to cover her horn when he had a stupid idea though it probably would not work. Hmm well I don't know how we are going to find a hood or anything to cover that but my zanpaktou bends light...as long as you stick with me I can cover most of the horn.... Soren pulled out his zanpaktou and sighed as it stood out in the dark room as it glowed white. Purify, Amatsukami... His zanpaktou went into it's shiakai form which the zanpaktou looked the same but her hor and mask began to rather disappear and he looked at her. Hmm...would have looked nice as a human....anyways....Stay here until tomorrow night and I will just have to keep going into shiakai and perserving my reiatsu when I can.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am

She sighed, and placed her arm over her face Whatever she glanced at the captain`s zanpakto as it changed shape and her bone freagment`s seemed to dissapear, she blinked at the captain when he complimented her on her looks when her bone fragment`s dissapeared out of sight, she was unsure how she should have responded to that but in the end she nodded to the captain Obidiently Fine but tomorrow ill be leaving she added.

Trying to ignore the fact that she was bound to this shinigami and that she had to trust her life in his hands for the time being... would he let her go? or was he just toying with her? would he reveal her as soon as they got out, she tightened her fist when she placed her arm where her hollow hole was behind the clothes, if i could just enjoy the peace like the shinigami are enjoying Mello though while grasping the surface of her skin around the hollow hole gently, she swept her fingers along it and at the same time strode it across the shinigami outfit, it was actually quite comfy when you got used to it, yet it felt a bit too tight around her chest that it made it hard to breathe, she loosened the belt slightly so she could breath more properly, however at the same time her breast`s pushed themselfs out of the uniform making her appearence recemble a lot like Rangiku matsumoto, for an exeption to her pink hair and light blue orbs... she took a deep breath in and out feeling the fresh air blow from outside she could not help but to think that she could take a look out later when no one was around, she had to move her feet a bit and get her training sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)   "research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello) Empty

Back to top Go down

"research object" nr 333 (private topic, current captain of squad 12, Mello)
Page 1 of 1