Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Vote_lcapYoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Voting_barYoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Vote_lcapYoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Voting_barYoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Empty
PostSubject: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 am

Yoruichi Shihoin sits around a table eating her meal while trying to decide if she should see what Ichigo is up to or go to Soul Society and find out how things are going. Both are appealing, since she can either visit Soi Fon or watch Ichigo's reaction when she changes from her cat form to her normal form naked in front of him yet again. Watching Ichigo's reaction is always priceless. His innocence always amuses her since she can take full advantage of it. Although Soi Fon also needs some help with a few minor things at times. Yoruichi knows Soi Fon can do her job, but sometimes everyone needs a little help with things.

Yoruichi decides to visit Soi FOn and than maybe see what Ichigo is up to later on if she has time. She walks out into the front area of the candy shop to inform Kisuke what she is going to do, and encounters another Yoruichi. She is intrigued by this strange even and decides to investigate it. "So are you me? Or am I you? This is very interesting if I do say so myself. I;'m not certain what is causing this, but I wonder? Do you have any ideas what is causing this?"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 am

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

To both
Yoruichi's:

This is what the admins have decided. You will both
compete in a fight, to make sure you both know how to fight as the
character, and also you will both need to do RP samples so we can make
sure you both know how to RP as the character. After, you will be judged
by two admin, and whoever comes out on top wins the character.

I'm sorry if either of you
don't like this decision, and I don't want to anger or upset either of
you, but we have to make things fair.

This topic has nothing to do with the terms thatByakuya had directed us to do. The RP samples are infact RP samples. They will be seperate and a Sample of a RP post with tha charector. Just as if you were appling for that character in a template. What you post in retaliation to this obvious interpretation of facts from Byakuya will be cast away from my attention. I will go by what this instruction from Byakuya has dictated me to do, only Byakuya herself will tell me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:38 am

if all you can do is fight the only character you could possibly get is kenpachi.... if you cannot rp in a normal rp you do not deserve any cannons for that matter, even kenpachi has conversations once in a while.... albeit mostly while fighting. and yoruichi does not like to fight so often, so unless you really can rp in a normal topic then you really dont deserve yoruichi, who is definitly not battle oriented
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 am

It is not because it is non-combat, it is because of a topic stipulation as inconstant of this. I already agreed to a non-combat RP Sample. Meaning I will not be fighting and I will be with myself. Not in a topic with the other Yoruichi. Just because you think it, just because it's been ranted to your knowledge, does not mean it is true.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC: Yourichi I started this secondary rp at Byakuya Kuchicki's request. Either you post here and show you can rp in combat rp's equally well or you are likely to be disqualified from the challenge. Your rp style seems to be combat oriented only, as such your non combat oriented rp needs to be shown, so put up or shut up. It's that simple. XD

Obviously I have now shown both a combat and a non combat rp post. Prove equal or better in non combat rp or Yoruichi is not going to change hands. I do not think I am a good rp'er, but you clearly do not understand the full gravity of the rules to the challenge. You use a non revealed ability in a combat rp, and now you refuse to show a non combat oriented rp post to prove your better. If you don't think you need to post here than talk to Byakuya Kuchikik who as I already said, told me to make this post here. Non compliance will cost you.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 pm

OOC:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
Make another topic in the RP academy. You and the other Ypruichi will have to RP for about three or four posts. Not fighting, though.

This quote is from a pm Byakuya Kuchiki sent me, so as you can see you need to post here also. If you think I made this up, talk to Byakuya Kuchiki. You'll find out you will either have to post or lose, it is that simple.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:14 pm

OOC: If you had the decency or common sense to post that my appearance here was under the order of Byakuya, then a complaint of me would have never emerged. But you decide to jump the gun and continue to make more assumption For your well being, I do not suggest you do that, it never ends well. If you read, I clearly stated that I'll only post here under orders from Byakuya him/herself.
Quote :
I will go by what this instruction from Byakuya has dictated me to do, only Byakuya herself will tell me otherwise.
Which has now been shown to me. If you can't understand the simple details within a post, please refrain from posting at all.

IC:

Yoruichi sat inside the Candy Shop, a slow wave of boredom that seemed to take its effect o Woman's mind, the high point of her day seemed to be talking to Urahara about some Espada appearance in Karakura. It wasn't anything that serious, although the nemesis did take a liking to the town, which was stopped and dispatched by the Substitute Shinigami. Urahara spoke with a condescending tone about his recent creations and also about her own agenda, the man seamless pre-occupied with running his shop than to humor the bored Goddess of Flash. Deciding to take herself into Soul Society, an…anomaly appeared in the area in front of them. Into the door walked an exact copy of herself at the door. Noting to be the original, she gave Urahara a dirty look as the clone of her began to speak with some sort of joke that pertained to feign ignorance.

Is this supposed to be your latest invention Kisuke? You’ve got the appearance down, but why do something as dubious as this?” She quizzically eyed him as her eyes squinted uncharacteristically. Urahara’s hand placed itself behind his head, the scientist laughing awkwardly as the Yoruichi herself got up, shaking her head slightly as she rose, the woman deciding to the humor the replica of herself. Yoruichi was in fact confused to how there would be a clone of herself asking her what does she know about the situation. She pushed those thoughts and insecurities to the back of her head as the woman’s arms folded, her gaze taking a stern look up and down the figure of the other Yoruichi with tenacity. “Sure.” Looking back at Urahara one last time she turned her attention to the woman who had walked into the Candy Shop. “And what are you supposed to be? This seems to be far more than just interesting, and a little more obsessive to me. A clone of myself, staring right into my eye.”
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 pm

OOC: Please re read the following.

Yoruichi decides to visit Soi FOn and than maybe see what Ichigo is up to later on if she has time. She walks out into the front area of the candy shop to inform Kisuke what she is going to do, and encounters another Yoruichi. She is intrigued by this strange even and decides to investigate it. "So are you me? Or am I you? This is very interesting if I do say so myself. I;'m not certain what is causing this, but I wonder? Do you have any ideas what is causing this?"

The above clearly states I did not walk in from the outside, but from the back area. You always insist on calling yourself the origina; which is not the ;oint of this rp. Which one is real or fake is a moot point. Both are real and equals, yet you just have to be cutting and condescending towards me every chance you get. Not only are still not grasping Yourichi's personality, but your getting Kisuke wrong as well now. XD

I would suggest you actually read my post completely next time as it seems foolish that you couldn't keep in mind I was already in the candy shop and walked out of a back room to talk to you. Also why do you center everything in your posts? Are you trying to make them look pretty? Or is it an attempt to make everythin gnice and neat needlessly? This is not a cutting remark, I am actually intereste din your reason. I wish to understand your thinking on why your posts have to be centered, if i canunderstand that, than I can understand you a bit better. Everyone who rp's together should at least be able to somewhat understand the one(s) they rp with/against. That way they can do good rp's and keep in mind how to avoid doing/saying things that are hurtful or cruel on accident.

IC: Yourichi laughs at the antics of the other Yoruichi who clearly thinks Kisuke would pull a joke like this. The thought of her double being silly enough to to think such a thing lets her know that the other Yoruichi doesn't have a clue either. "[color=pink]You think I'm a clone eh? Well that is not the case. Kisuke would never do something like that. Still I might have thought the same thing if it wasn't for the fact that I know him well enough after being around him for more than a few decades. Still everyone is capable of making mistakes, it doesn't make us stupid or anything. It merely show when we aren't paying attention, or are having a bad day that's all['color]."

Yoruichi sizes up the other Yoruichi noticing they are exactly the same. Although the one in front of her may be having a bad day, which might be throwing off her perception. Yoruichi decides to not mention her observations in an attempt to avoid problems. She makes sure to not use any hostile looks, or give the impression of being condescending since she is merely trying to figure out what is going on here, the reaitsu of her double is also a perfect match. The situation only becomes more interesting by the minute.

"[color=pink]Do you suppose one of us is from an alternate dimension somehow? Although now that I have said that, it seems sort of foolish I even though of it really. Oh well no one is perfect after all. Do you have any thoughts aside for your clone theory that might answer this question or should we ask Kisuke who is likely as baffled as we are right now{/color]?"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Motoko keeps Yoruichi and can not be challenged for her again for a month. Due to inactivity of the last person.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)   Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoruichi Shihoin and Yoruichi (non fight rp)
Page 1 of 1