Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Vote_lcapYoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Voting_barYoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Vote_lcapYoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Voting_barYoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Empty
PostSubject: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 am

Yoruichi Shihoin faces Yoruichi by going into a defensive stance ready to shunpo immediately. She knows to never take any opponent lightly and plans her attacks while waiting for the opponent to make the opening move. She plans on using what ever she has to, but not going over board since some techniques when used to early can cost you a fight. Paying close attention to everything can often lead to victory, or defeat depending on whehter or not you over do it.

Yoruichi decides her first attack will happen after her opponents first attack Counter attack tend to cause opponents to think twice and cause confusion. Especially when in a training area with so many things to hide behind and use as cover. The Shinigami training facility is the best place to go about this which is why Yoruichi chose it.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 am

Yoruichi Shihōin, God of Flash.
The Ex-Commander walked into the grounds with an air of calamity, the woman keeping a stern look on her face as she came in her usual attire. She was read y to conduct herself in a fight, although from the other perspective, there was more of a extermination in effect. Yoruichi hated to fight, but such a time as now deemed it suitable to take up arms in order to defend something. Although the heart was not so much influential in this battle, it was the driving force that inspired her to take part into obstruciton of justice infront of her. Yoruichi stepped forward into the clearing to see a clear replica of herself ready to fight. She knew herself inside out, and to her luck she would be brawling such a decrpit, fallable, and crass imitation of the Shihoōin herself. her arm flexed forward as she stood stagnant at the woman in front her. She stood completely still, waiting for the attack of tanned woman to make a move in order to take up her own philosophy? Why else? The analytical mind of Yoruichi began to process as the woman saw it was apparent that she awaited an exchange of arms when the real Yoruichi herself gave plight against her. something the woman would not fall for.

Yoruichi had more going for her than just that, her arms crossed as her legs slightly raised to tough the other. The loose footing giving her a steady control of the situation in front of her as he displaced herself fifteen meters away from the defensive replica of herself. What treachery was this? the body they were able to create, her abilities, maybe, but the intellect as lacking in complete figure. Yoruichi's form slightly wavered in sight as her own power began to move. With the quick application of her feet her body was propelled a the other figure. Although something different was presented. She executed the command of Utsusemi, the image of the woman splitting, her location known to as the one on the left. But as the situation goes, the woman casted a bakudo before her application of an advanced technique. "Bakudo 61: Rikujōkōrō" the words seamlessly left her mouth as her figure split, the woman branching off into the right and left directions, both figures using the same kidō in stereo as the reiatsu once more accumulated toward her legs.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Yoruichi uses utsusemi to avoid the bakudo technique before it starts and sighs, Yoruichi shunpos behind the other Yoriuchi while performing shunko testing the reflexes of the other Yoruichi as well as her ability to anticipate attacks. Yoruichi launches an attack and immediately shunpos to a new location expecting retaliation while her attack is launched.

Yoruichi knows she has to stay moving since the other one seems intent on on winning quickly. She knows that using hado and bakudo a lot causes fatigue. As does Shunpo and shunko. Although she was captain of the stealth force and the 2nd division, Yourichi knows that tactics are needed not over use of kido. Physical attacks are what is called for. Closing in the other Yoruichi won't be easy, but it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:12 am

If I may cut in.... it hasn't been revevaled if Yoruichi uses bakudou #61.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am

Yoruichi Shihoin wrote:

Kidō Expert: As former Captain of the 2nd Division and the Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō, Yoruichi is well-versed in a mastery of Kidō. Though she commonly employs Flash Steps and hand-to-hand fighting techniques, she is masterful in using Kidō to further her capacity in combat - being so experienced she is able to mix it with other fighting techniques. She has been shown using mid-level binding and destruction

By means of her being able to manipulate Kidou energy and use it to it's fullest capabilities in Shunko, Bleach Wiki seems to understand that as well. Seeing how the other Yoruichi has this in her character profile made it more clear than the obvious that she is capable of a level 61 binding spell. Yoruichi Shihoin, be aware of what you copy and paste from Bleach Wiki.

My post is currently coming, for those who are waiting.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 pm

OOC: Might I remind you Yoruichi, the rules of this site state that anything that can not be proven is not allwoed. Also if something is not in your bio you can't use it. Since we are supposed to be equally matched and I DID put up a bio for Yoruichi, you rare limited to what my bio has. My bio does not have bakudou #61 listed as being use able. Therefore for you to use something that is not in my bio means your not equally matched to me. Ans since I posted a bio, you go by that bio.

Failure to post here or in the no combat rp I started at Byakuya's request constitutes non compliance and as such you lose the challenge. To refuse to follow the head admin's request which is to prove you can rp both in combat and non combat situations is childish since your refusal only gives the impression that you are unable to rp in non combat rp's. Note I am not saying you can't rp in non combat rp', I am saying it looks that way because you refuse to prove otherwise. I did as Byakuya asked me too, if you won't do it, that is not my fault. If/when Byakuya and the other admin decide I have beaten you, don't blame anyone but yourself for not complying.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 pm

OOC: Might I remind you, that it was the facts that cannot be proven that you put in your application for Yoruichi that I am using. That application I will be using until that information is denied in the template you submitted. Secondly, I never said I wasn't going to post here, that being pointed out in my last post. But alas, you seem to indulge in assumptions. There's something you need to be aware of. Instead of complaining about some delusion of someone's attempt to get a "two post win" look at your own posts. I need you to specify what you are doing in your posts. Specifically in your last post where you state "Yoruichi launches an attack" What are you doing? A punch, a kick, a kidō blast?

IC:

The female smirked as the seed of unsettlement was implanted into the woman in front of her. Her actions conveyed such a fact through the actions she decided to play through. Is this who she was really supposed to be? Is this how the imitators designed this contraption as? They clearly didn't know the Ex-Corps Commander. Yoruichi's split had dissipated once the single bakudo had hit the other Utsusemi that the other Shihōin created. Actions became sequential in predictable motions. The other in front of her moved much like a trainee in the Onmitsukidō, her "attack" was launched at her back, the spiritual pressure signifying her presence as clear as day to the woman as the reiatsu that she previously accumulated to her legs poured into her reiryoku, propelling her body into a shunpo. Or in this case, she employed the proficient use of Hōhō. The woman's body was thrown in front of her directions as the other Yoruichi's attack hit empty space. The Goddes of Flash took notice to her quick employ of shunko, proceeded by her hastening retreat. A strong technique, although the toll taking on the body would have its labored effect. Yoruichi decided to play the pathetic game of cat and mouse as the woman removed herself from her direction, abiding another time to wait from her direction.

Yoruichi saw a pattern in her fear of confrontation as the Shihōin Princess took a different approach to the battle in front of her. She smirked in her head, the woman had once more gathered reiatsu toward her legs, although this time more focusedly as she also warped it around her appendages, namely her arms as the reiatsu steadily built. It was made to be slow on purpose, for a more surprising end to the end result. The woman stood stagnant as she watched the other Yoruichi from a distance, her mind seemingly warped in the movement of the woman herself. Although Yoruichi's face remained calmed and in control; her look on the battle slightly changed. Now that the opposition seemed to be a mindless clone in front of her, experimentation would be necessary to excavate it.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:18 pm

OOC: I see you couldn't understand I gave you some license to to decide what kind of attack I did. Oh well, I try to be a little nice and you start calling names. Also I am using caution I have no fear of you. Also your continued derogatory comments about my intelligence are silly and baseless. Please refrain from saying things to make yourself look superior since we are supposed to be equals here? Not once I have ever made any comment in rp trying to make myself look superior, and yet all of your posts make you seem arrogant and haughty. That is not how Yoruichi's personality is by any means. If I was an admin I would say sorry your not rp'ing right and lose right now. But i am not an admin so it doesn't matter.

Please try to get the personality correct from now on? This is a request not a demand, so don't try complaining about it. I honestly cringe every time I read your crass statements as I can't help but feel you have no connection to the character at all. Your actions are less than polite, your assessment of my actions are narrow minded to the point of being ludicrous and I have no idea why you need to try making me look like I am a 3 year old trying to act like an adult. Please be less cutting in your posts as such childish antics entertain me greatly. XD

Also pleasee post in the non combat rp as I really did start that one at Byakuya Kuchiki's request. The non combat challenge is needed despite your thinking to the contrary. If you choose to ignore something I did at the request of the head admin, I can't be held for the consequences of your actions, or lack of them to be honest. The head admin wants to see how you deal with others in non combat situations, and the only way to do that is post with someone else. Anyone can make an rp sample that is non combat and look semi competent. So prove you are good by showing you have what it takes to rp with me and not tossing out your standard remarks about my lack of 1. Intelligence, 2. bravery and 3. ability.

IC: Yoruichi wasn't surprised to have attacked an after image, it showed her that her opponent was someone not to be taken lightly. Not that she had expected anything less than competent tactics from her double. Caution when facing a strong opponent is never a bad idea. Seeing that her opponent was likely to use shunko soon let her know that caution was a good idea right now. Rushing in foolishly is and always will be a mistake. "I see your good, but that is not a surprise. Don't rush in blindly or it might be your undoing." Yourchi shunpos behind a wall large enough to hide her and than stops for a split second only to shunpo again to a random location.

Yourchi uses utsusemi to make it look like she is in 3 places at once, although the real her is went behind another obstruction. She prepares herself to use Shitosu Sansen to catch her double if possible. But without using the incantation the binding kido may not be strong enough to hold her. Yourichi knows that even she doesn't know 100% about herself as no one ever does. Her opponent is confident, maybe too confident. To have thought such a thing makes her feel some shame. However she feels that is more likely that her opponent is merely putting on a front to try catching her off guard somehow. String defensive tactics will let her wear out her opponent to allow for a more direct approach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi   Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoruichi Shihoin vs. Yoruichi
Page 1 of 1