Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Spare Training Room (Ask) Vote_lcapSpare Training Room (Ask) Voting_barSpare Training Room (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Spare Training Room (Ask) Vote_lcapSpare Training Room (Ask) Voting_barSpare Training Room (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Spare Training Room (Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoide

Aoide

Spare Training Room (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 pm

In all the Gotei 13, there was but one, just one free training room? How was that even possible? Not only did each squad have it's own area, there were countless other spread around the Soul Society. And why was the only free one so near Squad 11? Did other Shinigami fear the former Captain known as the demon so much they didn't near his former territory. Makoto was fearless, or she was such a brat she didn't care if this former Captain called the demon was angry she was using the training area close to his past division. Least that's what she figured, she didn't know much about the current Captain, only the old horror and awed stories of the former Captain Kenpachi Zaraki. Nothing was going to stop her from training, there was no way that some brat kid in her squad would sneak up and take her seat. She had worked and fought hard to become Vice Captain of Squad 5, and she would continue to do the same to stay there. She placed her hand on the hilt of her blade which she wore on her back. the blade itself was too long for her short 5'0 slender frame. Though some inexperienced fighters had laughed at the long weapon, that sometimes dragged against the ground as she fought with it as she swung it around. The hinderance it created had only made Makoto stronger, besides a sword wasn't her favorite weapon anyway.

Makoto unsheathed the blade and began to go through the warm up motions, even as a dancer she had learned the importance of warming up the body before practice. As soon as she was limber enough, Makoto held her blade out, "Enter the Stage, Dengaku Saru," she spoke the hild of her blade separating from the blade a long chain attached to it. The blade formed into a large heavy ball, that Makoto let fall to the ground, which made a rather satisfied thump, as well as dent in the floor. Makoto let out a sigh of admiration, she loved her Shikai, her favorite weapon was the Meteor Hammer. Picking up the chain she began to swing the ball around her head, her body rocking with the movement as she whirled the weighted ball. On the other side of the room sat training dummies that had been designed by Squad 12 to put itself back together after being destroyed. Makoto shifted her weight, bringing the chain down, it wrapped around her middle, only to have her shift her weight again. It unraveled from her waist, picking up speed from her movement. It shot forward, slamming into one of the dummies, the head shattering off it's fake shoulders.

At this point, the ball and chain began to glow a dull red, and then a white hot as Makoto continued with her training. She destroyed the dummies again and again until she was out of breath, and thirsty. Her Meteor Hammer transformed back into a blade as she exited the training area to the back where a small facette was connected to the building. Using her free hand, her blade settled on her shoulder, Makoto took hungry drinks of water, before taking a handful of water in her cup hand and splashing it over her hair and face. Running a hand through her hair, causing it to spike up in different directions Makoto headed back into the training area to continue, only to find someone already there in her spot.

"Hey, what de yeh thing yeh doin?" Makoto said pointing a finger at the guy looking particularly annoyed, "Dis trainin' area is occupied!"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Kenpachi Zaraki turns to look Makoto as he towers over her. His eye patch covering his right eye makes him look menacing as does his spikey hair and bells. "The spot was open so I took it, besides there really isn't anyone here to spar with unless I hold back an awful lot." Kenpachi sees a slacker and grabs him by the head throws him out out the door and than laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Kensei had been walking through the soul society, and decided to visit a training ground. He noticed not many people knew who he was, and the few that did were too scared to do anything. He chuckled, knowing how to hide from captains, likely the only person who could sense him would be mayuri kurotsuchi or the Captain Commander.

He was right at the door when a shinigami came out of nowhere, right towards him. He backflipped, doing so caused him to kick the shinigami upwards and out of sight. His eye twitched as he walked in the door "who threw it?" He said with hidden anger. Then he noticed who was there, and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Makoto's eye twitched, yes really twitched, she stared up at this spikey haired man. How dare he say that! Yes, the rest of the people who were wandering through were seatless nobodies who had barely a grasp on their katana. But for him to put her in the same crowd as them? To say that she wasn't worth fight, well in the districts, 'them fightin words.' The fact that she had to crane her neck to this guy didn't make Makoto cower away, folding her anger into a little ball, it just made her angrier. This was probably some big guy who thought because he was so tall he could just push everyone else around. Baka...Baka....BAKA!

"Fooker!" Makoto practically screamed pointing her blade at the man in a rather mencing manner considering her height compared to his, "Yeh think yeh can jest march in here and push everyone around?" she demanded, "Den insult dem while yeh at it? Disgusting," she snorted before giving the guy a frightening impish grin to let him know he didn't scare or intimidate her. She whirled around as someone appeared in the middle of her tantrum. another tall guy, what the heck! Her fingers twitching in an almost strangling motion. What was this, piss of Makoto for being all and interupting her training.

"Who de fook is dis now?" she snarled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Kenpachi turns and sees Kensei but doesn't know he goes by a new name. "Is that you Teshimo? What happened to you ? I wanted to test myself against you and you just vanished. Hey kid I like your style, you've got guts standing up to me like that. I like it. Do me a favor and don't ever change, someday you'll be someone nobody disrespects. Than you can tell them I saw your potential and I Kenpachi Zaraki rarely see anyone willing to stand up for themselves like this." Kenpachi laughs again but it isn't a mocking laughter but a friendly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:03 pm

He smirked "who is this fool who can't speak right?" He smiled, looking alot like gin. He had one main difference, while gin's was permanent his was not. He turned to Kenpachi "the vaizard incident happened" He chuckled "and my name is now Kensei.... and trust me... me fighting you now would be a very short fight" He smirked. He knew how to get Kenpachi excited for a battle. He figured he was here so why not amuse himself. He noticed the girl was getting mad, and point his finger at her "whats up shorty?" He said in a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:08 pm

CAN'T SPEAK RIGHT? Oh, no, he just didn't, and did that other guy just take a jab at her lack of chest? By kid did he mean because she had no breasts, that she was like a nine year old little boy? She didn't hear the rest of what the spikey haired man had said, not even the fact in the off half chance it was sort of a compliment. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the other tall guy, the one who made fun of how she talked. THAT BASTARD! Like he was the one to talk. He was probably some pampered rich boy who had never had a hard day out on the street! She bared her teeth as the guy pointed his finger at her. Her cheeks turned dark red in anger as he called her shorty. Short, short??!! Oh, she'd show him short alright!

"CHOMP!" Makoto bit down hard on the guy's hand, hey he had left it out there and he deserved it. Most sane people would have let go and run away, instead Makoto continued to bite. She ignored the pain in her teeth and jaw as she bit, this would teach this guy not to point at someone an call them short!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

"Looks like you hit a nerve with her Kensei. SSo she might be short, but I know size doesn't mean everything, Yachiru is shorter than her and can hold her own against me. Why don't you try to calm down and give mouth some time to recover since biting him wasn't the best choice really. So what's your name? I don't want to call you kid all the time, so let me know what I should call you." The training room starts to empty out as people realize who is here. One of them yells out "It's the former 11th division captain Kenpachi Zaraki run for it!" Knepachi looks down at Makoto waiting for her to reply and possibly take a short rest.

Last edited by Kenpachi Zaraki on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Kensei chuckled "teeth dont work so well on a heirro... .especially one of my power" He said, trying not to burst into laughter. He'd seen some crazy shit in his days but someone biting his finger? He'd tell this story for ages. He raised an eyebrow at Kenpachi. "its a nickname.... like kid" He chuckled "or as I recall Yachiru saying once Kenny....." He heard someone shout for everyone to run and laughed. No one would recognize him if they werent 100 years old at least. "sorry if I hurt your feelings kid, but I dont know your name so I call you either shorty or kid.... up to you" He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Makoto let go of the guy's finger and rubbed her jaw in a hurt manner. Okay, that had been a bad idea, this guy, well both of these guys were strong, probably stronger then her, damn, damn, triple damn. Heirro, what the heck was a Heirro? She then lifted an arched eyebrow at the people running from the training room. Kenpachi Zaraki, wait one of these guys was the demon himself...which one? Makoto's violet eyes shifted from one guy to the other, studying each one. Then then figured, as she stared up at the guy with the spikey hair, yeah he was Kenpachi, he was the demon but Shinigami none the less. the other guy, she still didn't know what he was.

Makoto put her hands on her hips still looking at Kenpachi, "Huh, so yeh de Demon den?" she said not looking particularly afraid nor impressed. Zaraki was the name f the last district, the worst district of them all, so maybe he knew about the streets just like she did. She wondered if he knew about her family's past, but that wasn't something to bring up in casual conversation.

She then turned her head and glared at the other guy, "T'aint a kid yeh know," she told him lifting her chin proudly, "I'mma woman, most girls don't take kindly teh men calling them kids," she said haughtily. "T'ain't short eitha'," she added with a sniff, "Yeh both jest tall!"

She then tilted her head to the side in thought, "Makoto," she finally said, after all it was her name and it was better then kid or shorty.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 pm

"Well Makot yor pretty spirited and not afraid to speak your mind, Ilike that." He looks at Kensei "So are do all these Vaizards have Heirro like Espada or what? I killed a couple Arrancar, or at least I thought I had. One of them didn't die though, that Espada bastard was tough as hell. He almost got me too. He kept saying something about how I couldn't cut through his heirro but I showed him." Looking back to Makoto "I wouldn't about that demon part, but I do know not many could fight on par with me. You might not be there right now, but I wouldn't doubt the fact you could surpass me someday. If that day ever arrives and I'm not dead yet, make sure to find me okay? At least give it a try, I'd rather die being taken out by someone strong than any other way."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 pm

"I'm not sure what I am Kenpachi, but no normal vaizards dont have heirro's if I'm not mistaken.... I'm a special case I guess" He shrugged "alrighty then makoto, how about you fight Kenpachi.... I want to see some good fights today." He said
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 pm

"Tch 'Pachi, if dat's some weird way of askin' ah girl on ah date in de future, yeh not very good at it," Makoto said rather saucily, for the main reason she didn't know how to reply to Kenpachi's offer. Was that all he was going, searching for that perfect fight, and then to die. Was that his one goal, the only thing he wished out of life? What a waste. To a degree Makoto guessed she could understand, for her it had been, a very long time ago, the perfect performance. But what then after it, when there was nothing left? Perhaps that's why Makoto was always conflicted with her future.

"T'ain't gonna fight de Demon," Makoto said her face breaking out into that wicked, impish grin as she ran a hand through her hair, settling the wild spike a little turning it more into a pixie cut. Her purple eye glittered with amusement as she began to walk away. When she deemed it far enough she turned and looked at the two men. "Everyone knows dat he only fight wit a sword. T'ain't my cuppa tea yeh know? Sword's not my main weapon. 'Sides, I don't like yeh tellin' me what teh do. Not witout yeh tellin me yeh name, and what de hell ah Vizard is."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 am

Kenpachi Zaraki watches Makoto walk off "Why would I want to date you? Life is about...." Yachiru flies out of nowhere kicking Kenpachi in the face and sending him flying through a wall. "Kenny you said you were going to wait for me." Yachiru stands there in plain sight barely reaching around 3 feet tall or so, her short pink hair making her look like a 5 year old child. She turns her head and see Kensei. She smile "Tesh Tesh long time no see, why did you run away from Ken-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:18 pm

"if you wouldve paid attention you'd know my name is kensei.... and you can look what a vaizard up later" He then sweatdropped. How a child could beat the shit out of kenpachi was beyond him. "hello... its kensei now... and I didn't... I ran from central 46"
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Well this tidbit of information was interesting, Makoto would have to do some research and chew on what she learned. Kensei, a vizard, former Shinigami then, who ran away from the Soul Society. Makoto ran a hand through her dark hair, she half watched as Kenpachi had his ass handed to him by a little girl with pink hair. She wasn't even offended by the half comment about a date, after all Kenpachi was a man of battle not love, she could respect that. Even so she had more wanted to shock him then anything else. She'd have to try better next time.

She put her spare hand on her hip, looking from Kensei and Kenpachi. "Tch," she said smirking a little. "So are we gonna spar, or do yeh'll wanna just go get sake?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Kenpachi Zaraki gets up and sighs "Yachiru that wasn't very nice you know. I hadn't even started sparring yet. Kensei you and Makoto can face me at the same time. Whether I win or lose I need a challenge, so how about it?" Kenpachi Zaraki look sat Kensei and than Makoto hoping they accept. Yachiru jumps up and down excitedly knowing she will see a good sparring match.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 pm

"a two on one..... against you?" Kensei burst into laughter. "how about you two fight me instead? otherwise it'll end too fast... I might still need to hold back though..." He chuckled. He was a match for kenpachi back when he was captain, but now he was much much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:02 am

Makoto buried the tip of her blade into the ground, leaning on the hilt her eyes passed from one man to the other, then to the little girl. She let out an upward breath of air that made her bangs flutter. Men trying to prove who was more manly, she didn't know whether to be amused or annoyed by it. "Shesh, I'm usually bein fought ovah, not de men fighting on who gets fought against," she commented a little grumpily as she stared down the two men.

"Eder make up yeh minds on who fights who, or I'm jest gonna go on ahead and drink," she said, this was making her want to drink. She wondered if the two men would rip off their shirts and compare muscles next.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 am

Kenoachi Zaraki gets up and and cracks his neck. Yachiru looks at Kensei "]Ken-chan doesn't fight with anyone's help. The only time he did a two on one was with an Espada in Hueco Mundo and even than it wasn't help. It was a challenge to see who could kill the Espada first. Ken-chan doesn't having help since he relies on himself only." Kenpachi laughs "Yachiru is correct, I don't rely on anyone but myself. Fighting is to be cherished and I can't do that if anyone helps me. Besides Kensei you should know how I fight. How would you feel if I get carried away and end up killing Makoto because she gets in my way? IF end up becoming too happy I might not hold back and accidentally take her out? Soul Society needs people who can hold their, someone like her isn't exactly common place you know? No offense meant Makoto, but your not at my level yet. But I honestly think that with your attitude you could be someday."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:44 am

"how about you drink while we fight then?" He chuckled. He knew Kenpachi would never fight two on one. It was almost everyone's knowledge he loved a challenge. "I still suggest you get help.... the only person who would give me a challenge anymore would be the Captain Commander himself" He laughed. He knew how powerful he was, and while he didnt like to boast, he knew he'd have to get a challenge or he might hurt Kenpachi more than even he could take.

He resealed his Zanpokuto, making it become a single large broadsword. "fine.. but I'll only go to sealed state... otherwise I'd draw some pretty bad attention" He sighed. He wasnt a true enemy to soul society, just nuetral. That didnt mean that he would be allowed to attack a captain randomly, and that would be what it would seem like.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:55 pm

"T'ain't dat polite, offerin teh let de girl sit out ah good sparrin match, so de big boys can fight," Makoto said in a scarcastic tone as she tapped her foot in annoyance. Was Kensei really trying to get her to just wait around for him and Kenpachi to fight. Did he think that she was weak, or was it because she was a woman? Hell, she had become a Vice Captain almost right out of the Academy for a reason. Not only that, she had lived on the streets, then in prison she was a lot stronger then her waif-like body gave her credit for.

And, she wasn't going to play nice, not this time, she could tell that these men were more use to fighting with blades. Well, fine by her, then she'd use her favorite weapon as well.

"Dengaku Saru," she commanded her blade glowing, "Enter the Stage," she ordered as her Zanpakuto turned into a Meteor Hammer. Gracefully, she began to spin the weapon above her head, the weighted ball making a whizzing noise as flew past. Already the weapon glowed a dull red, already excited from the practice session earlier. She then shifted her weight, the ball and chain wrapping around both shoulders before being shrugged off, the weapon gaining speed as Makoto shot the weapon at Kenpachi, aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Kenpach Zaraki sees Makoto's zanpokuto as it goes into shikai form and wraps around her shoulders only to be shrugged off and sent towards his chest. He pulls his zanpokutou which looks rather battered, beaten and horribly mistreated to block it. The attack is halted at the moment of impact and Kenpachi Zaraki smiles. "I see the decision has been made for us Kensei, both of you against me. I f you wish to onlu go shikai you won't be giving me your best effort, but if you as strong as you say you are, than I'll be happy even if you do hold back. Seeing as how you generally don't hold back yourself unless needed, I consider it enough that you will spar with me at all. Makoto you should have waited for this to have been settled, but your decision to take action is excellent. You will probably make a good captain someday." He looks at Yachiru "Yachiru stand back please? I'll let you spar with the next group of people to show up today all by yourself okay?" Yachiru smiles with her eyes closed and a happy expression on her face. "Okay Ken-chan, I can like that idea. I kneed to have fun today too. Your the best Ken-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:21 am

"actually I think I'm going to sit back and watch for now... it wouldnt be fair to face BOTH, besides I want my sake." He said, pulling a bottle of sake out of seemingly nowhere. He got the cap off and drank some slowly, savoring the taste.

ooc: yeah for now im gonna leave the posts to you too until the fight is over >.>
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:18 am

Kenpachi's black vibrated through the chain as Makoto pulled the weighted ball back. Swinging it around her head again, the weapon turned white from the heat, sizzling the moisture in the air as it buzzed around her head. There was a reason why she kept her hair so short, it wasn't a fashion choice. Though the meteor hammer wouldn't burn her skin, it would burn her hair, her clothes, anything that wasn't alive on her.

Most young Shinigami would have been scared shitless to fight against the Demon himself, or in awe. Makoto was neither, she was wary, hearing the stories, yet her heart was thumping with excitement on a good fight. How many people often refused to fight her because of her small stature? Maybe she should have been pleased, or even giggily at the compliments the former Captain was giving to her. But Makoto was a giggily type of girl, she was more impatient.

She adjusted her grip on the chain, it wrapped aroun her leg, only to unravel again, and with a lift and kick of her leg the ball was shot at Kenpachi again. Only this time at the last minute, Makoto bent her arm, causing the weighted ball to change it's angle and go flying past Kenpachi. She yanked back on the chain, intending for the meteor to slam intot eh back of Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spare Training Room (Ask)   Spare Training Room (Ask) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spare Training Room (Ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next