Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training(Open) Vote_lcapTraining(Open) Voting_barTraining(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 am

Sia sighed gently as she walked in the Forest Of Menos wanting to pratice useing her roses. She did not want to fight with herself, for that would be no fun. Instead she hoped that someone would come along & train with her. She held a rather large book in both hands that read, 'Shinigami & Arrancars' that she had stolen from the soul society risking her life for one book. But, it was worth it. She has owned it almost as long as she had been an arrancar, & still was not done with it. It was a thick book with well over 500 pages in it, but she never got to read it much. She also wanted to learn much about her own species & wonder why they hate so much; She even noticed herself that her anger rose majorly when she became an arrancar, but still, she read on in the book when bored to try to find out why. Continueing to walk through the forest she jumped up on a large tree & sat on the top of it to where she could overlook the area if she wanted, but was too buzy haveing her nose stuck in that book waiting to see if anyone would come & train with her, & hopefully someone who would be able to take her ressurection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Szayel Aporro Granz

Szayel Aporro Granz

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 am

Bored...It was the best way to describle Szayel's mood as he wandered aimlessly through the dead and withered forest.He grew tired of being couped up within the wall of Hueco Mundo even espada need some time off.He quickly turned his head,flipping his hair from his face.He paused letting out a small sigh "I wish miss seiyu would let me collect at least one shinigami..."he said with a sad tone filling his voice.It had been years since Szayell had even fought let alone examined a shinigami,the data on them would be priceless exposing their weakness along with there other abilities."Hmm...i sense im not the only one here."Szayel said adjusting his glasses as his gaze scanned the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 am

Nnoitra moved through the trees proping his foot up on one of the tree trunks. Damn adjucha's they always think they can go about doing what they want.... Behind him the bodies of multiple adjucha's could be seen squirming on the ground. One of them let out a low moan. Nnoitra immediatley turned around glaring at it. Quit your whining...... You won't die. He started walking again giving an angry glare up towards the top of the trees. He hefted the axe in his left hand and let it drop right down on his right shoulder. There's never anyone strong around..... He closed his eyes concentrating. His Pesquisa picked up several hundred small riatsu's which were obviously Menos and Adjucha but then finally found two relatively big ones. Neither one of them was very far away and one of them was new to him while the other was vaguely familiar. Looks like I might find fun after all...... But where do I know that strength from.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 am

Continueing to read the book she poked her eyes over it looking down & saw another arrancar. She chewwed on her cheek for a second senceing his powerful spirit energy. Sighing gently she looked back at the book continueing to read to herself. "hello.." she said weakly still haveing her mind on the book. She had just found the main aspects of death of arrancars & was wanting to finish reading them. Flipping a page she continued finially makeing a decion about training, "You sound abit bored," she stopped for a second reading one she thought fit her perfectly then continued as she shut the book & hid it's main name which was written in a dull white, "Would you, like to train?" she finished studying him abit more throughly this time as she adjusted her feet on the tree about to jump off if he had said, 'Yes'.
-
((Sacrifice:
Save them now! do it quickly, there is no time!

To sacrifce oneself for another is truly a noble way to die, but is it foolish? You never know if the person you saved will live their life to the fullist, respecting your dying wish. Nonethless you will protect those around you, and who you are close to. Others may not ever understand your reasons, maybe you don't either.

Bonds however cannot be thrown away so easily.))
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:11 am

Nnoitra stopped as he heard the voice and then saw the girl. Nnoitra studied her closely observing every small detail about her. There was still another power out there that wasn't getting closer by the minute. It was perhaps stronger than her.... Perhaps even stronger than Nnoitra but how familiar it seemed made Nnoitra a little curious. He stood up straight standing at least 4ft above the girl. So.... It was your power that I sensed. He smiled slightly looking down at her. You're a bit small aren't ya? The girls size was almost laughable but the amount of power that could be sensed coming from her could be sensed. She was probably the reason the Adjucha were acting the way they were. Despite her size Nnoitra would never turn down the chance to fight against an equal opponent.

Letting the scythe in his hand rest by his side he tilted his head back a little. He knew if they trained here it would attract the attention of the Adjucha as well as the Menos. But this is what he wanted. He wanted to attract as much attention as possible and hopefully draw the other power he sensed earlier near. He nodded at the girl. I suppose training wouldn't be too bad....... I'll make sure to hold back. Nnoitra said this with a smile. He usually wouldn't waste his time fighting someone like this girl, let alone training with her. Though he was curious as to what her power was he still wanted to know who the other person was with the large power. He looked at the girl with a smile on his face still standing up straight as if he weren't going to take a battle position. We may start whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 am

Turning her heair from the espada she looked to the other arrancar emotionless. She studyed him throughly & interuppted, "Don't judge me by my looks, kick ass things can come in small packages.." she said remembering how she used to say that to Kazuma all of the time, due to her being one foot shorter than him but allways able to pumble him. She frowned slightly when he said he would 'hold back'. If he was planning on killing her if he didn't, then she would not bother. "That's fine.." she finally said as the wind began picking up slightly afew black rose pedals flew with it beging to get thin in the wind. She jumped down holding the book & offered it to the espada. She waved her hand over it slightly makeing a black rose come around & tie itself around it so he could not see the name of the book nor read inside it. The rose was as hard as any substance, therefor could not be broken. "I do not want to scratch this up in the process.." she said weakly looking to him. Turning her head slightly to the other arrancar still emotionless the wind picked up majorly makeing the black rose pedals whip through the air. Flash stepping to another tree behind him she said in the same tone her her hair whiped with the wind, "I'm ready NitWit...". She kept her hands to her side as she said this & waited for him to attack as the black rose pedals whipped through the air watching him for what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 am

((OoC: Um, Sia just in case you weren't sure or didn't know. Shunpo (Flash Step) is a shinigami thing. Arrancar and Hollows use Sonido))

Nnoitra frowned again and watched the little girl. Nitwit....... You little brat... Nnoitra said this with a mumble as the girl sonidoed to the tree. He immediatley turned around slashing at the tree with his scythe. The swing was slow but strong. His scythe slashed across the base of the tree easily leaving a long line. The tree sat in the same place for a few seconds as if untouched befor it started to topple over. You have a big mouth for such a small arrancar. I hope you know that. Nnoitra hefted his scythe and jumped towards the little girl swinging it downward towards her head. I sense power in you..... Show me.... A large smile appeared on his face as his scythe swung downward towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 am

"Hmph.." she murmered slightly calling her a brat & decided to use the same weapon on him that she allways was to use. She held out her right arm extended from her as many black rose pedals rushed towards it quickly makeing a black axe with afew gold & siver decorations. Afterwards it fomed a thick silver chain hanging from the end of it. The axe was well over the weight of 100 men & was 3 times larger than his sythe. Holding it by the handle she swung it lightly at the sythe which was thrown to her & knocked it off track & into the ground next to the tree. Afterwards she took her axe by the chain & began swinging it causeing the wind to whip even harder. as this happened black rose pedals slashed past & around him soon makeing a small cut on his right jaw bone. 'It won't be much of a help being up here..' she thought knowing that she was on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:34 am

((OoC:: You saying you made a cut on my cheek is a little god moddish as well as saying you knocked my weapon out of my hand. Not only could you not knock my scythe out of my hand because it's god modish but it wouldn't go very far because it's connected to a chain at my waist.))

Nnoitra smile and let out a laugh as he landed on the ground. He jerked something at his waist and the rattle of a chain was hear. His scythe shot back up and right into his hands. I suppose I underestimated you little one....... That won't happen again. Nnoitra held the scythe out to the side and stuck his tongue out. The tattoo from his time as the former 5th Espada could be seen as his tongue moved over to the spot where he'd been cut. A little blood trickled down as he licked the spot. He looked at the little girl and gave a devilish smile.

I suppose I really don't have to go easy on someone of your strength then. Nnoitra swung his scythe to the side and the air around the two seemed to get a bit heavier. He swung out towards a nearby tree cleaving it completely in half. He brought his scythe back up to his face and smiled. Come at me with all you have child!!!!

Last edited by Tsuch on Sat May 01, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:27 pm

((OOC: Well then I guess you could have posted that your sythe was connected to your waist, otherwise, I must have mis-read because I read nothing about a chain except for you holding the sythe in your hand. I agree with the cut; But still, if you don't want me to end up doing that over write your posts alittle more acurete please.))
-
IC: Sia stood there watching him & studying him throughly before releseing the chain sending the axe in the air then soon haveing it dissapear into black rose pedals & swerve around them both. She soon stood up on the tips of her right foot's toes & crossed her other leg across the right placeing her arms outward from her body errect with each other. This as she called it, was the most peaceful jump she could make, & it helped much to; She called it the grasshopper stance. Lifting her right heel up slightly her body quickly jumped in the air as she waved her hands slightly sending the rose pedals directly at him in twisting drill shapes. She landed softly on the ground about twenty five feet from the front of him waiting for what was going to happen as afew cracks appeared under her feet & spread in front of her & on the side of her cracking afew inches on the ground then stopping.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:52 pm

((OoC:: I suppose that was just as much my fault to. I look at your abilities and can't help but think I should've used Alastor in this fight because his abilities are orchid related to and I think it would be interesting to see how he fairs against you.))

Nnoitra smiled as he saw the pedals. He moved the scythe out of the way and started running towards the twisting pedals. He smiled as he did so sticking his long tongue out of his mouth as he did so. He easily and quickly covered at least five feet before the pedals reached him shortening the distance to twenty feet. A yellow dot appeared on his tongue as he did so and grew rapidly. It formed a cero that shot off of Nnoitra's tongue engulfing the pedals and shooting straight towards the girl. The cero seemed to jerk Nnoitra back some even as he fired it. It was about 6ft wide and amazingly fast. A curved smile could be seen even through the cero.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:13 am

((OOC: Mmk, that's fine then, just training though. =-=' ))
-
IC: Sia watched as he dashed forward & soon stuck his tounge out. At first she thought the man was mocking her, but instead, he was forming a cero. She watched as the black rose pedals turned into nothing but ashes at the Cero shot through them. As it did this the cracks infront & becide her got 6 feet longer to where the one infront of him dashed under & past the arrancar. Still standing in her spot she frowned slightly holding her hands in front of her & allowing the cero to compact with her. It pushed her body back abit but soon stood up straight after it burned through her makeing a crator in her body; Although, she still stood with her avalible eye open & with no blood comeing out. Instead, what could be seen of what should have been her organs was only black, like the inside of a plant that could be found in the underworld. The cracks infront of her then got abit longer stratching out further behind him & then she jumped from the crack behind him in twisting vines soon forming her body from the head down. She swung one available leg at his head smacking it into the back of it & knocking him forward abit before the flipped backwards takeing the vines which was curled under the groiund with her. The whipped from the ground takeing the carcas of the clone with it & soon wipiing past him & dissapearing into balck rose pedals before it impacted Sia again. "I ask you once more, please do not underestamate my size, & also, be alittle smarter when you see me haveing no fear on my face." of course, she could not show fear if she even wanted. She would only be able to do that in her ressurection, other than just seeing it in her eyes when she was not in that form.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:32 pm

"Who said I underestimated your size little one......" A smile strecthed across Nnoitra's face this one was unlike the others. I never underestimated your size....... Nor would I ever do that with any opponent........ Nnoitra was still engulfed by the Vines as he said this. He was actually quite impressed with the girls abilities though he wished she was able to stand a little more toe to toe with him. Those attacks were merely a test....... Nnoitra smile disappeared as the air around him got heavy. The vines began to tear and break apart as Nnoitra flexed his arms. All of a sudden there was huge surge of spiritual pressure and a bright yellow flash. The ground were Nnoitra was cracked and collapsed inward towards Nnoitra creating a crater. Nnoitra stood free again his scythe in his hand. The few minor cuts he'd recieved were smoking as they sew themselves up. He stood in the crater with a smile on his face before bringing the scythe back up to his shoulder and letting it rest there and then giving the girl a curious look. May I ask the name of my opponent?
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Sia watched as he had flexed his mussles & easly broke the vines around him confused. "Ugh.. I need my glasses..." she murmered slightly before she held out her right hand soon haveing afew black rose pedals towards her hand molding together to make a pair of silver glasses with clean lens with no scratches. After studying them for no scratches or dants she put them on & blinked her eyes afew times allowing her eyes to get adjusted. "Hhmm.. Now that's better." she murmered then picked her head up slightly hearing him request for her name. "I am Sia Kaiomi, & to tell the truth I guess you can say I was fighting blind untill I got these on. My sight is not what it used to be as a human." This, was true. Her eye sight as a human was 20/20. Now, sence all she has done would sometimes make her spirit energy wander into her eyes, would cause them more damage. Pushing up her glasses slightly with her middle finger she sighed softly closeing her eyes makeing many black roses scid by her in a drill postion spinning around each other & towards the other arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Nnoitra looked at the girl with a confused smile. But he wasn't going to question what she'd just said said. I'm Nnoitra Jiruga, Former 5th Espada. He watched as the roses spun by her and towards him. Without moving Nnoitra let the roses reach him before swinging his scythe across horizontally then diagonally slashing some of the roses in half. Surely you can do better than that. He jumped straight into the remaining roses suffering cuts and his clothes being torn but ignore them as if they were nothing more than mosquito bites on his hierro. To get stronger you must train as if you're in a life or death situation. He made it to Sia and swung his scythe diagonally towards Sia's shoulder. The roses around him were still cutting him but he ignored them as he swung downward, some of them becoming deeper and deeper every second.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:31 am

Sia watched as he dived through the rosed & huffed slightly, "Hmmpphh..." she murmered almost as a laugh. As the syth hit her shoulder her body began turning into nothing but black rose pedals as it was a clone. Stanind atop of a larger tree watching this she says softly, "Thsoes rose padals, have poision ov every side you twit, & to help controll them.." She sighed gently as the clone's black rose pedals surrounded him cutting him deeper & soon haveing the poision travel inside of his body. Takeing a breath she opened her mouth beging to sing in a child's voice almost as a wisper but loud enough to hear as she closed her eyes & makeing her voice sound alike with the wind's;

"Sotta nagareru shiori..
Kawaita kuma ga tooru..
Haiiroi watashi wa,
tada chitte kieteiku no~~...
Miteta...
Hoshi wo?!
Atsumete.. Tsukuru suna no oshito...
Watashi no sasayaka na inori..!
Koborete ochiru, sono ashimoto wo...
Machibusete nami ga semaru~~..."

Stopping for a second she picked her head up watching the effect hat her singing had on the rose pedals. They were whipping arund his body makeing multible cuts in his & allowing the poision to travel within him. The poision would end up shutting down his main spirit pressure points causeing him to not be able to use his spirit enrgy, only his sythe; unless it got to his pressure points. "I don't need tricks to beet you..." she said softly. "You were being a idiot enough to run into the rose pedals themselfs in the first place you twit." she finished watching him to see if he was going to continue. There was one way of getting it out of him, which would be both painful & stupid, but she would be able to get it out before any real damage was done.
-
[Listen to this & you could understand the sound of the song]
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:57 am

Nnoitra immediatley felt the poison going to work but his on body was trying to fight it off. His high speed regneration was constantly healing the cuts made but soon Nnoitra was down to one knee. He whispered under his breath as everything started to blur. I'm not done yet...... i'm not done yet....... I'M NOT DONE YET!!!!! There was a huge release of spiritual pressure as Nnoitra managed to get back up to his feet. Pray!!!! Santa Teresa!!!!! There was a loud crack as the ground started to implode under him and a cloud of dust rose.

Standing in the crater Nnoitra stood with 2 horns one longer than the other. His arms were covered with plate like armor and each arm had a pincer like part for a hand. In addition he had 2 extra arms under these each one holding a giant scythe these not like the one before but bigger. They were atleast 15ft long and resembled the arms of a praying mantis. On his face he wore an insane smile as his body started to fight the poison stronger than before and each cut on his face burning shut. Without warning his began to swing the Scythes around cutting each individual rose easily in half quickly. He then sonidoed out of the roses standing atleast 20ft away from were he last was.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:08 am

Sia stood & watched as he turned into his ressurection form. "Please.." she began beging to beg. "Please don't move too much, if you do the poision will travel through your body too quick. If that happens, I have no way to get it out." she sighed gently looking to the ground, 'I can allways knock him out to where he does not move..' she thought to herself the nodded her head in agreement with herself. She sighed gently as the mask on her lower sheek bone began growing. She held her hands balled together in front of her chest, "Please forgive me..." she said softly as the mask grew over her shoulder & soon formed spikes. Her skin soon became paler & a wide smile crossed her lips and she opened her eyes. Her whole eyes were black with a single yellow slit in each eye. Still smileing widely she sonidoed behind him & swung her foot at his head missing on purpose, but soon a large red stem broke from the grouynd behind him beging to grow at a rapid pace. "This is my OJegii!" she yelled after jumping afew feet from him & still smileing widely, "Every stem has a mouth with pointed teeth, & every mouth has poison that will rot the flesh off of your bones!" She laughed slightly watching them grow larger with every second "They can sence both movement & aggression! So you would be better not to move! & you trying to cut it won't work eather you NitWit! It's skin is as hard as medal & cannot be broken but from afew things in which you need to find out for yourself!" She laughed put of happyness after this & continued, "It actually has a mind of it's own! So I will be kind enough to allow it to knock you out then I will kill it myself if you cannot do that!" afterwards she laughed slightly before reconizeing that the ground was too hard for it to continue growing at the pace it was allready growing at, so it just began to make it's way towards him.

Last edited by Sia Kaiomi on Sat May 08, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:08 pm

I honestly can't think of a way to post that wouldn't be god modding against what you've said.

"They can sence both movement & aggression! So you would be better not to move! & you trying to cut it won't work eather you NitWit! It's skin is as hard as the hardest medal in this sad world & cannot be broken!"

Sensing movement and aggression is alright but when you say.

"It's skin is as hard as the hardest metal in this sad world & cannot be broken"

That's god modding to the fullest extent of god modding. That's like me saying my Hierro can't be broken or you can't hurt or that poison doesn't affect me.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:21 pm

((OOC: 1.) I never said that they could not be broken, & #2.) Use afew lines to seperate your OOC from your IC. #3. I'll edit it abit to where it does not sound like it. & #4.) I edited it.)))
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:02 am

Nnoitra laughed as the stems stretched towards him. You're mistaken little one. There was a huge burst of spiritual pressure as Nnoitra started writhing around striking at everything in his path. He stood up straight and outstrecthed his arms. From under his arms scythes started to come from under his skin then 2 more arms grew on each side for a total of eight. Do you really think i'll fall that easy. Nnoitra swung all the scythes in different directions and a dozen trees started to topple over as he did so. My body isn't going to let your poison win. Nnoitra jumped towards Sia spinning the scythes and stabbing and swinging at her from different directions. His extra arms made it so she couldn't dodge neither to the left or the right.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:27 am

Frowning slightly she brought up her arms in front of her face to protect her from his spirit pressure but still afew cuts were placed in her. She gasped slightly hearing the trees falling down as her eyes widened as he got closer to her. She let out a frightened yelp as his sythes cut her twice then instantly flipped backwards afew times before placeing herse;f on her grasshopper pose & instantly jumping up. Holding out her hand afew roses went to her wounds as many of them went to her hand beging to make the handle of a sythe. "So you want to play with sythes hmm???" she asked abit excited. Soon after her wounds were completely healed & a black sythe with silver details sat in her hand. Landing on the ground with a soft 'Thud' she ran forward towards him with a large smile on her lips spinning the sythe in her hands as if it was a batan.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Nnoitra his two top arms and jumped towards Sia crossing his scythes in an X shape. He caught Sia's scythe in betweens the X near the blades. Nnoitra's scythes chipped and cracked as he locked Sia's scythe into the blades of his scythes and dragged it down towards the ground where it couldn't do any damage. He then took his other six scythes swinging them in a pincer like motion towards Sia then sticking his tongue out with a somewhat serious look on his face. A cero quickly formed and shot off gathering power as it did so.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Quickly reconizeing what was happening she watched as the black cero created itself on his tounge & quickly realeased her sythe soon haveing it turn back to many black rose pedals & began flipping back in front of the Cero. Landing on her feet once she jumped up high avoiding the Cero then watched at the black rose pedals again formed the black sythe above her hand, only this time abit larger. Landing again with a small 'Thud' under her shoes she began to breath abit heavely just noticeing how much spirit energy she was useing molding together these weapons. Running back towards him with a tiny smile held on her lips she watched what he was doing & quickly flipped over him usein g her sythe & swung her sythe at him from behind in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Nnoitra smiled as he saw Sia once again trying to confront him. He threw the broken scythes in his top pair of hands to the side and held his hands out. All of a sudden two more scythes popped out of creases under his wrist. Nnoitra did this quickly and with ease before Sia was upon him. Nnoitra tried to turn as she flipped behind him but she was a little more agile than him. He turned but only just in time to see the scythe coming down on the right side of his body. With little time to move Nnoitra let out a roar as the scythe hit ever arm on his right side cleaving it off. Blood spurted from it as Nnoitra jumped back with less than a pained look in his eye and more like an enthused look on his face. Very good little one.... This is turning out to be funner than I thought it would be.... Nnoitra said this with a smile even though he'd just had 4 of his arms chopped off. He stood up straight and smiled as 4 lumps appeared on his sides and poking and growing until they became arms like those before. From the arms came four more scythes from each hand. You're going to have to try alot harder if you plan on beating any opponent. Especially like me. Nnoitra flexed each arm before cleaving the ones on the otherside off with each blade and letting them grow back all just as quickly as before and without him even flinching. Just to even it up... Nnoitra looked at Sia with a wicked smile as he did so. He stood in a puddle of blood most of which he'd created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next