Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Sands of Time [Open to All] Vote_lcapSands of Time [Open to All] Voting_barSands of Time [Open to All] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sands of Time [Open to All] Vote_lcapSands of Time [Open to All] Voting_barSands of Time [Open to All] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Sands of Time [Open to All]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanshin

Zanshin

Sands of Time [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:11 am

Another day within this small existence, another hour to kill and another second wasted in his apparent Immortality. Was there a point to all of this? Would it ever end? It was night in the Desert of Hueco Mundo, Zanshin was very near Las Noches as not to get lost or get taken too far. No light, no wind. No feeling of life. There Zanshin was laying down on the sands and gazing up above him at the sky. Questioning about his life. Was there truly a point? Was there a meaning to his life, or maybe is this all a dream that seems to never end. Whatever it was, he would do what it takes to at least enjoy all of this. He became a Fraccion to a Espada by the name of Seiyososha Saiyagawa. They didn't really meet, but he could tell that he liked her. He closed his eyes and rested on the sands of the desert of Hueco Mundo. Attempting to go to sleep as he was really tired as he had not slept in days and thought he could go to sleep as he felt safe and his paranoia of getting killed in his sleep wasn't acting up. He was dreaming, well it wasn't really dreaming as there were no images or anything but darkness but he was relaxed and started to rest deeply. He was calm and happy, he liked to get away from duties here and then every now and then as he doesn't like doing things that doesn't interest him in the slight less.

There was a feint wind that blew over the desert and sent grains of sands going against his face and it hurt him despite his face being covered with his hat. So he woke up, he didn't felt like moving that much. He wanted to go back to sleep, he was all relaxed an he felt as if he had no energy to move around. He stretched his arms and legs, he usually done this when he had woken up from a nice nap and then he yawned as he lifted his upper body off the ground while using his hands to gently rub his eyes while his lower body remained sitting on the sand, after rubbing his eyes for around a minute as he enjoyed the sensation of his eyes being rubbed when he had just woken up and placed his hands behind him and leaning over then sending all his weight unto them and watching the desert .

Last edited by Zanshin on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 am

Seiyu sonido'd out of her office and into the desert extremely quickly once there she drops down onto Zanshin with her ass firmly against his face. She looks around for a moment and pats below her noticing that she is on someone and patting their crotch ontop of that she stands up nonchaulauntly "You landed under me."
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Zanshin

Zanshin

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 am

Woah, Seiyososha-sama!

Zanshin said as he was blushing, this was the most least thing that he would ever expect from his life. He immediately backed away from Seiyososha , more due to surprise even though he ever is surprised but this was most unexpected thing that ever happened to him.

What Are you Talking about?! Your the one landing on people and... and...

He just smacked himself from sexual frustration.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 am

Seiyu points at him with lidded eyes of emerald. "You shouldn't of been standing there." She shrugged aq moment noticing the blushing "You want to fuck me, I can see it in your eyes pervert." said emotionlessly and points at him accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Zanshin

Zanshin

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 am

I am not a Pervert! I have no intention or interest in any of that. You just caught me off guard, nothing more!

Zanshin was defending himself, he didn't had any intention of the kind at all. Sure he was blushing, but it was only because it didn't happen to him every day and he only respects her and no one else so he wouldn't possibly imagine anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 am

Seiyu grabs her top and flips it down revealing her breasts as if it was nothing. Testing to see his reaction before flipping it back up and stretching. "So what are you doing dear loyal fraccion"
Back to top Go down
Zanshin

Zanshin

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 am

As soon as he saw breast he covered his mouth in order to hide some nose bleed and his face got red from blushing. He tried to stop blushing and he concentrated on different things that would calm him down.

Asking if your drunk or something

Zanshin responded back to her question about whetever he would do.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 am

Seiyu shrugs a bit and shook her ass at him for a moment before stretching "Nope, I like teasing people." She grinned a bit and groped herself "With a body like this its not really hard to do so though."
Back to top Go down
Zanshin

Zanshin

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 am

Zanshin looked at her in the face to prevent from being distracted from anything else she may throw at him.

Well don't do that to me. Those things aren't appropriated

He responded as he had calmed himself and closed his eyes from any possible things she may do.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:48 am

Seiyu giggled a bit and shrugged "Maybe I enjoy inappropriate behavior Hm?" She turns and sonido's right infront of him and jerks his head down into her breasts before grinning.
Back to top Go down
Zanshin

Zanshin

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 am

Why did you Sonido in front of me?.... Wait a bit... I don't like this... He-!

Zanshin couldn't complete his phrase as his head was pulled into her breasts, he caught on quickly that something like this would happen. Why is she like this? She's a Espada, Espada's shouldn't act like this. Suffocating from the limited amount of air, he pulled back up and quickly backed up away from her trying to keep a safe distance between one another in case she might try something else. He thinks that she's a nice woman but a little bit too nice for comfort.

Seiyososha-sama... Please.... Never Do That Again. It is Inappropriated and your a Espada and all so...

Zanshin wasn't really sure what he was rying to get at, he was just blurting out random things.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:29 am

Walks through the sand covered in tatered clothes
to cover his face incase of any sand storms... Continues walking when
hearing someone speak of the Espada..." The espada never drift to far from aizen
so I must be getting closer than I thought "

Continues walking past the two arrancar, unable not
to take a glance at them.. but says nothing and makes his way to Los noches
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Tomix sighed. He hated walking over near Los Noches, but he needed some kind of change on scenery. He was in his normal mood, until he noticed two other Arancarr acting in a very...odd...Yes, that was the word...way. Striding to thier side, he asked them..well...quite plainly.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

Tomix hated one thing above all else. Well, two things. Idiots, and females who have breasts so large they pull them out and stuff other peoples faces into them.

Tomix waited for thier reply.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:44 pm

The leader of Hueco Mundo slowly turns to the intruder on her domain. Her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. She focuses in on Tomix and spat in his general direction. "I'm about to eradicate a rude Arrancar from Existance for being rude to the over ruler of Hueco Mundo." She says with a slight hiss.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 pm

So. Tomix, Deserter of the Arrancar, was about to battle No.1 Espada? I guess I have no choice.
Tomix drew his sword....and starting running.

There was no way in hell he was gonna fight the leader of the Espada!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Seiyu took a single step before disappearing in a powerful sonido before appearing in front of him and puts a hand to his head and shoves him to the ground, after a moment she puts her foot on his chest staring down at him. He had a clear look up her white skirt and those devilish green eyes staring into his soul. "So, Whats your name bitch."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Not caring about the view, He simply said to her.
"My name is Tomix. The Arrancar Deserter".

Let me go in peace. I will not fight. I do not care for the Espada. I do not care for any of that. I am my own cause.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 pm

"Just let the boy go Miss Seiyu, he isn't harming anyone. Besides, you are letting you anger get the best of you. I don't think it proper to fight another Arrancar that doesn't want to." Kyouga informed Seiyu politely as he put a hand over her shoulder. Tomix might not realize it, but Kyouga was trying to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Tomix quickly muttered a speedy "Thank you."
He took a look at Kyouga. What was it about him? Why did he always appear near him?...
Tomix took his chance, vanishing into the desert with his Sonido.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sands of Time [Open to All]   Sands of Time [Open to All] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sands of Time [Open to All]
Page 1 of 1