Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSwing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Voting_barSwing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSwing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Voting_barSwing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Swing Life Away... [Private!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Road

Road

Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 am

Road smiled feeling her tongue fall under his as she simply held him closer. Most people would try to kill her for getting close to them because she wasn't human. In truth even she didn't know what she was, all Road knew was one thing: She was not a human at all.

"Do you want to contiune this wonderful playtime for us or" Road started to say with a evil grin" Shall we wait until night to hunt some hollows that have gone rogue..I'm sure with our skills we can take them down together and one more thing...Does that make me your lover now Urufu?"
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:28 am

"How about we continue our playtime.." He grinned, knowing full well that if need be he could dispatch one of his puppets which would be easily enough for any rogue hollow.

"Of course it does, you crazy crazy girl.." He whispered into her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe, neck, collar bone, and anywhere else he could find.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 am

"Good then that makes you my lovely lover" Road said laughing before holding Urufu closer.

With a grin she whispered in his ear playfully" You lead then Urufu"
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 am

"If that is what you wish..." He said, his mouth dangerously close to hers. Mashing his lips against hers, his hands started to roam up from where they were resting on her sides. They stroked her spine as they traveled upwards. Biting from her ear to her neck to her tie, he ripped it off with his teeth, promising to buy her whatever she needed when this was over.

His hands moving down her spine, they continued to stroke her spine. His teeth nipped at the newly exposed flesh that was previously hidden by her tie and top button, which he had ripped out with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am

Road moaned loudly digging her nails in Urufu's back while trying her very best to not giggle. She smiled at her torn tie then licked his neck slowly and in a circle. Nobody she knew was ever going to see her like this but Urufu.

"You owe me a new outfit Urufu but for now don't worry about it..my body and heart belongs to you so lets make a small deal shall we love" Road said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:40 am

"What kind of deal?" He asked her, nibbling on the indent where her neck met her torso. Popping off another button, he delved lower into her chest, suckling and nibbling, his hands still running up and down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 am

"I'm not saying that this is going to happen but, if you're going to die it's going to be by my hands. Just like if i die i want to die by you're hand" Road said smiling before moaning inside his ear "I don't want to be killed by anyone but my lover because i feel they only person who deserves to kill someone is their lover"
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:03 am

"Then I agree. I promise not to be killed by anyone, and I promise to kill you and let you be killed." He agreed, whispering huskily in her ear. Nibbling along her neck line again, he nipped at her collar bone all the way down to her third button, which he quickly ripped off. Licking the newly exposed flesh, his eyes bulged when he realized he was licking and nipping the top of her breasts. He didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 am

Road's eyes went wide as she moaned loudly before biting Urufu in the neck. While panting she pushed her nails into his back breaking through skin. With blood running down his back she pulled her lips off his neck.

"Thank you love..my life is in your hand just like your life is in mine...Don't you just feel so proud to be my lover" She asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 am

Urufu merely smiled, his wounds healing almost instantly. His reiatsu's potency was really something. Pulling his hands out from behind her back, he placed a claw on the fourth button, and yanked it down hard. Her entire shirt was cleanly ripped off, mere rags still attached to her shoulders. "Much better..." He smiled, before bending down and taking one of her nipples in his mouth, biting and suckling on it.

(With Road the way she is, I seriously doubt she would wear a bra xD)
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 am

Road tried to fight back the panting but failed as she kept panting in his right ear. She stroked his hair while trying her very best not to moan any louder because she didn't want other people or his wolf coming to find out what was going on.

"H-harder" Was all she managed to say before her face was painted red.

(lol no Road doesn't wear a bra)
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am

"As you wish.." He murmured, taking his teeth off of one nipple and administering the same treatment to the one beside it. His left hand rose from her hips and began tweaking and pulling, rolling her nipple between his thumb, etc.

((+1 Internets for me! =D))
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:20 am

Road simply kept her arms around his neck then moaned in his ear again. Looking up she noticed something move and was about to scream before, a wolf licked her on the face.

"I think we've been found out Urufu" Road said giggling
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 am

"I believe we have..Marrow... Go get some more wood.." He told his wolf hound, whom quickly ran off to look for some dry wood. "I think it's getting a bit colder.. perhaps we should get to bed.." He winked at her, noticing that the fire was merely embers now, and a cold bite was attached to the air.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 am

Standing up she looked at Urufu then let out a yelp realizing she was still naked with only shreds covering her. Grinning she held out her hand to him while letting the wind blow her hair gently.

"Just remember you owe me a outfit love...do you want to bring your wolf and you to my room for the night?" Road asked still grinning
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 am

"I think Marrow can manage on his own for a night..." He grinned, before picking her back up in his arms. "Hold on tight." He warned her, before bursting with a speed resilient to the wind resistance, practically tearing through space to get her home. Emerging near the city, he was glad no one was around to gawk at them. Still holding her in his arms, he looked down and asked where she lived. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 am

"The tengun housing love...I'm sure that nobody else is awake..at least i hope" Road said rubbing her head against his chest.

(I'll make the topic okay)
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 am

(sure thing, make sure to put Private in the name though... We don't need unwelcome guests xD)

"Alrighty then! That's this way!" He exclaimed, before heading off in a seemingly random direction.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 am

(the topic is called Road's room and I'll add private okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing Life Away... [Private!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2