Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Outro -open- EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Outro -open- EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Outro -open- EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Outro -open- EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Outro -open- EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Outro -open- EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Outro -open- EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Outro -open- EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Outro -open- EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Outro -open- Vote_lcapOutro -open- Voting_barOutro -open- Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Outro -open-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death's Hoe

Death's Hoe

Outro -open- Empty
PostSubject: Outro -open-   Outro -open- EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

Kurotori looked around, trying to make herself unnoticed. She was biting her lip because she didn't know what to say to anyone. She didn't know anyone and she wanted it to stay that way.
If I keep moving, the vizards will never find me, shethought to herself, biting her lip as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Koga
Level Three Human
Koga

Outro -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outro -open-   Outro -open- EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm

((Since, you didn't give a Setting, location, or any details about the area. i WIll do that for us.))

Koga was traveling around the edge of Karakura Town with nothing to do, but look for hollows to fight. Yet, He suddenly felt a small hint of Shinigami Spiritual Energy outside of Karakura Town. Koga began to run there as his black as night hair blew in hte wind. He reached the spot rather wuickly and found a beautiful women trying to hide from something. Koga chuckled as he ran his hand through his black hair and spoke, "Well... Who are you hidding from, my dear?" Koga's voiced echoed to through out the clearing a mile or two on the outside of Karakura Town. He should there wit his hands in his black suit pants with a little smirk on his face. He didn't take his unbelievable grey eyes off the women as he awaited an answer form her.

(Lame post. Sorry. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Koga
Level Three Human
Koga

Outro -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outro -open-   Outro -open- EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm

The Women simply stood still without moving. She seemed to be ignoring him as she tried to hide from someone or a couple of people. Koga took his right hand out of his pocket as he ran it through his black hair as he spoke, “Activate, Le Créateur de Cristal…” The words were spoken in a tone that was barely below a whisper for only the girl to here. Spiritual Energy began to leak off his body as his Spiritual Pressure began to go up as well. The air in the private forest area was getting thicker as Koga’s Spiritual Energy went up. Koga’s aura suddenly changed to something that seemed insane as his face morphed into in an insane smirk.

Upon, the Release of his ability along with the sudden increase of Spiritual Energy and pressure, the ground below Koga’s feet began to turn into crystal. The crystal ground formed a circle around six feet out from him as he just stood there with his right hand still in his hair keeping it out of his face, along with showing his insane smirk to the girl to strike fear into her. Koga shot forward and closed the distance between him and the girl in a couple of seconds. Yet, with every step he took a small crystal footprint formed as he moved to her. Koga took out both of his hands from his hair and pockets as he stopped directly in front of her. He moved his right hand behind him and moved it forward to slam into her chest and knock her back, but at the same time a light-green crystal was being formed directly below them. This was the Reshi-absorbing crystal that Koga liked the most, but this was only the first step of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Death's Hoe

Death's Hoe

Outro -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outro -open-   Outro -open- EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am

Kurotori looked to the person who seemed to be in a threatning position around her. Her eyes widened, not expecting so to happen as she tried to move back, "W-what are you doing?--What did I do?" she tried to act before attacking. She wasn't one to attack unless it was completely necessary. She breathed in, trying to stay calm behind her fearful eyes as her lip quivered slightly, "Please, calm down, just tell me what I did!" she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Koga
Level Three Human
Koga

Outro -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outro -open-   Outro -open- EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 am

Koga watched as the girl barely moved back from the attack. Koga stood up straight as his hands slide back into his pocket. He chuckled insanely as the light green circle began to move out more. The girl, who only moved back a few inches to get away from the attack, was barely outside of the light green crystal circle, but it was only a few inches ahead of her. So, Koga tried out his circle manipulation by sending five spikes out of the ground directly aimed at the girl’s left and right thighs, chest, and both shoulders. Koga stopped chuckling long enough to say, “You did absolutely nothing wrong, my dear. Your Reshi just seems so tasty that I must have it. Oh, and look out.” Koga’s began to smirk again a she took his hands out of his pockets and got ready to snap with his right hand. If the Crystal missed their targets, he was going to engulf the girl with a light green dust that would come off of the crystals when broken down. The fight had truly begun, in which Koga looked like the stronger of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outro -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outro -open-   Outro -open- Empty

Back to top Go down

Outro -open-
Page 1 of 1