Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Dead Characters - Page 2 Vote_lcapDead Characters - Page 2 Voting_barDead Characters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Dead Characters - Page 2 Vote_lcapDead Characters - Page 2 Voting_barDead Characters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Dead Characters

Go down 
+4
Motoko Kusanagi
Ryoma Sakuraba
azuma
Byakuya Kuchiki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Haitian

The Haitian

Dead Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 am

This is where your art of Rp becomes a bit more...technical.

If you took the time to read over my doll, that would conform the confusion around your knowledge of the subject, the vague vs. vague in this battle having a more complex appearance than it's outward sight. I can't call my doll out without using a phrase, that's not what I did. I am fused with the doll, such feat being clearly stated in my character application, which Sarah herself approved. And by my knowledge, why would she approve it if she dind't read it? When Jin Kairya was fused with his dolls, he was able to draw out powers of the doll without releasing it. That being his powers of wind. Although when he actually did call out his doll in his final fight with Ichigo, that's when it was actually came to light. Once drawn on the Doll's reiatsu, you don't have to call it out to use it's power, Jin Kairya proving that himself in the Anime Filler. So, I wouldn't call that OP, but that's just plain facts which occurred in the anime. Regarding your inquiry about me reaching Toushiro, is where the technical part comes in. I surrounded the blade with water and neither stated how long the envelopment was, my vagueness being able to both hinder me and aid me in a course of battle. The skidding across the floor part if in context to the actual character, Cocaine, because he had launched a simple thrust. Because the blade was surrounded in water, I was still, able to make my attack on Hitsugaya. Nothing was taken advantage of, byt hte time I came back, he appeared to move on, his character changed and everything. It was not the blade that killed him but it was because after the sword was lodged inside his body, I blew up the water while it was inside of him. If there was a little bomb of pressurized water which exploded inside of you, how would that fare for you? My vague attack against the male was not dodged, or avoided for any case, thus connecting the holes in both of our posts, my attack following through.

Now does that clear some things up for you?
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm

The Haitian is right... His Kill is completely Valid.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:56 am

what about turning into a dragonfly
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 am

It never turned into a dragonfly. The water around it formed a dragon fly, like Hitsu's ice forms a dragon.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 am

" He took a form of the dragonfly, his hands being aligned with the side of his head as the blade pointed horizontally at the Captain. He launched forward with a burst of speed."

In context to a fictional (?)sword style named Dragonfly. Much how Kendo is another martial arts focused around weaponry.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 am

you stated it more clearly
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 am

Thats how it was originally. You gotta learn to read, dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2