Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Dead Characters EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Dead Characters EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Dead Characters EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Dead Characters EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Dead Characters EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Dead Characters EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Dead Characters EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Dead Characters EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Dead Characters EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Dead Characters Vote_lcapDead Characters Voting_barDead Characters Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Dead Characters

Go down 
+4
Motoko Kusanagi
Ryoma Sakuraba
azuma
Byakuya Kuchiki
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:45 am

Here I will post a list of the characters that are dead so no one gets confused. Once a character dies it can no longer be RPed.

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiba Oscuri
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 am

if a dead charecter from someone dies dosn't he gat reincanated
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:11 am

or can somone else claim him
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:14 am

No, sorry, but here dead characters stay dead. It might interfere with the storyline if they're reincarnated. You can always play Toshiro on the off-rpg board though.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:18 am

oh ok =(
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Captain of the Ninth Division
Ryoma Sakuraba

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

why is toshiro dead
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Bount killed him
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I'll have Orihime revive him if I can get someone to stand guard and keep her from being killed by anyone. Hairpin powers are awesome, besides it seems silly that people go for death matches so early on without taking the over all story line into account. *sighs*

No Sasuke/Akabane that is not a dig at anyone nor an attempt to pick a fight, it is merely a stated opinion. Please keep that in mind before jumping on me unjustly yet again. That is also not an attempt at starting a fight, it is a matter of fact. You are dumping on me not the other way around.

So you have abilities that are jutsu's on Naruto, big deal I don't care. I wouldn't use jutsu's for abilities but that is just me, if others want it's no big deal. That unless they are op'd than I have a problem. But I am not the admin so what ever. You can do what ever you want to, just don't hit me your problems and blame me for it please? Both of us have changed as has everyone, change happens every time we do anything, no open can change. I am still your friend unless you change that. We do not have to remain stuck at the moment we met to be friends, so please do not dump on me.

Sorry about the last part Byakuya, I just to say it so no one will misunderstand my meaning.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Quote :
I'll have Orihime revive him if I can get someone to stand guard and
keep her from being killed by anyone. Hairpin powers are awesome,
besides it seems silly that people go for death matches so early on
without taking the over all story line into account. *sighs*

Too Late. I already absorbed his soul. You'll have to get it out of Cocaine.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 am

wait one seconed i am technicly not dead because if you are not a soul reaper you can't use a zanpakutos abilitys only the sword and it's owner can use it
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:09 am

he should not evan be there be cause he can't use the powers of the sword
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 am

None of that happened. I never used a Shinigami sword's ability. Just a plain sword. You're dead and your soul is absorbed. Refrain from spamming here, if you are going to argue about it, simply use PM.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 am

Cocaine internally smiled, the man pulling the dead shinigami's zanpaktou as he rose it above his head as a thin layer of water enveloped the blade. He took a form of the dragonfly, his hands being aligned with the side of his head as the blade pointed horizontally at the Captain. He launched forward with a burst of speed.

that what you said how is that not using a zanpakuto ability
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 am

...toshiro's power is ice not water... so did you consider water is his power?
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 am

no that is another soul reapers sword
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 am

You silly goose. My dolls power revolves around water. I used a simple sword and surrounded with the water from my doll. I hope you can read simple English, as I requested you do not spam up this topic with useless crap that's clearly explained.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 am

well you did not say that so that is considered godmodding you have to release your doll by sayin zeigh diech
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:19 am

No I do not. Go read my character template, and drop the subject. Toushiro is dead so let it go, it's just a character.
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 am

every bount has to reveal their doll and you did not say that you did if you did i would be dead but you didn't so your just godmodding i will not give up
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:36 am

You obviously haven't been paying attention or reading anything. I should have just done this before hand, I'll just PM you.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Actually I read the rp, and your attack could not have hit him. First off Toshiro was standing in the air above roof top level, so unless you jumped you can't touch him. I saw nothing stating you used your doll so don't go there. Also one hit to the stomach does not auto kill, so even if Sarah says the attack hit, you can't auto kill someone. I don't care if Creedy made his next post after someone else posted, you auto killed him because Creedy said (OOC: Meh, oh well, Toshiro's dead.) you also didn't give him a chance to post. if it was legal to post when someone wasn't on and kill them than fights would be very short. He probably had to go to sleep and you took advantage of that. I don't care if you made a valid post people can't post if they are sleeping. And no I am not complaining I'm making a valid point. 6 posts may have occurred, but he wasn't even off line for a full 24 hours. If you call this whining than I say your just upset. You didn't read everything Toshiro posted, which might be because you either read what you expected, or were tired and missed things. No one is perfect so I am not saying it is a case of god modding. I am chalking it as an rp oops nothing more.

Both you and Creedy leave me in the dust when describing things, your both better at rp than I am. However it is clear to me that you missed important information in Toshiro's (Azume's) post. You can not hit what you can not reach. If you can't reach him, you can't kill him end of story.

Cocaine's seasonal descend into Soul Society proved to be enjoyable, after her had a quick session in maiming the substitute shinigami with Orange hair to pass the short amount of boredom. He had received a message from one originating form the Mi6 another spokesperson. The bount himself already being in Rukongai when such trouble was going on. He had to liberate himself from such madness. The Shingiami that patrolled into the bar he was stationed in; the bount grabbed a officer quickly, the man dispatching him as he received his bodily garments. He applied such robes to his body and his stoic zanpaktou, which gave him the appearance of the regular court guard squads. He noticed how the fellow teammates quickly disregarded the man's order to have a reiatsu check on all the participants of the area s Cocaine decided to take a stroll around the city. He looked forward from his disposition to see one of the fabled captains themselves conducting on in the search. The other enemy was hiding along in sheep's fur, the bount wanting to take apart in the festive activities that occured right now. His cryptic image flourished as the captain asked the question. The bount played the role he was assigned for at the moment and retaliated. <<Hey! It's you I don't recognize! You're not a captain at all. Someone call backup, we have an intruder impersonating a captain! You're dead fellow, you've played the fool and decided to impersonate a Captain of the Gotei 13...>> Cocaine internally smiled, the man pulling the dead shinigami's zanpaktou as he rose it above his head as a thin layer of water enveloped the blade. He took a form of the dragonfly, his hands being aligned with the side of his head as the blade pointed horizontally at the Captain. He launched forward with a burst of speed.

<<You Whore!.>> The attack commenced, the attack striking deep to piece through the Captains abdomen.

Clearly you can see here you used your doll without calling it out though. don't edit your post though as I sent a copy of it to Sarah already. I sent her several sections of the rp and stated clearly how Toshiro's (Azume's) death was in fact invalid. and you did this in your first post of the topic too. lol

Wow an over achiever, every Bount in the anime had to call out there dolls.

Quoting you Haitian:
You silly goose. My dolls power revolves around water. I used a simple sword and surrounded with the water from my doll. I hope you can read simple English, as I requested you do not spam up this topic with useless crap that's clearly explained.

Quoting you again Haitian: No I do not. Go read my character template, and drop the subject. Toushiro is dead so let it go, it's just a character.

Who ever approved your ability to use your doll without calling it out should re examine your bio. That would be the same as Renji Abari using bankai without saying anything. In my opinion that ability is op'd and allows you to be damn near unbeatable.

Quoting the entire post where your attack supposedly hit: [OOC: I attacked you by a simple thrust to the stomach. Since you have
seemed to ignore such an attack (addressing only the bullets Creedy fired), I will go ahead and connect it.]

The sword impaled the impostor captain in the stomach as the force of the blow allowed the man to skid across the hard floor for a while, Cocaine himself chocked at the situation of the irony in front of him. The water on the blade expanded, the sword blowing up form the inside of the Captain. The water exploding while the sword was still lodged into his body. Cocaine backed up form the captain as he looked at the other man who had sent the shots of consequence, at the impostor of a Captain, the bount himself feeling the sense of a wavering Spiritual pressure. It being some unnamed shinigami who seemed to be on the pursuit of both of us as he heard the captain talk. Such an obligation to listen was one that fell on deaf ears of the bount. He himself wasn't goign to doubt the attention drawn as Cocaine attempted to slay the "fake" 10th division captain while the Bount himself played as the unknown. And in this case the lucky unseated member who happened to do his civic damn duty.

You state clearly that he skids across the floor, how is that possible when he is standing in the air?

Quoting Toshiro: Toshiro jumped really high and and focused reatsu into his feet and walked on the air and seached all over for the ryoka he found some one he did not reconized waring a 10th division soul reaper uniform Toshiro then said "are you a ryoka because i don't recongnise you.

I would quote the next post but I already did that above. Toshiro's post put him out of your reach, you state you killed him a sword yet you did not state that it was launched using your doll or by using water to launch it. So please explain how you hit him? It doesn't matter if you explain it here, if it isn't in your post it never happened. It would be the same if I did something like this, so it isn't favoritism or or an attempt to be mean, it is merely me showing you your post missed a few things. I end up doing that as well I am sure. I am not perfect either. You thought you made an iron clad case that Toshiro is dead, but clearly this isn't the case based on your posts. There fore it is neither god modding nor is it a valid death. It is an rp oops nothing more. No one did anything wrong, unless Sarah decides your op'd. But that is not something I can say, something just felt fishy, so I asked her to re look over the posts, not bio's. She agreed and decided to look over the bio's. Not my fault there, I didn't ask her to do that. I did not alter your posts in any way, I present them as you posted them. If you Sarah agrees Toshiro isn't dead learn to live with it. If you fail to provide full details of an attack and your attack fails, blame yourself. Not the one who points out the mistake. Yo can call this an attack if you want to, but if someone killed you and I thought it was fishy I would cover your back the same way. It's nothing personal at all.
Back to top Go down

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I have one little thing to say. Toshiba didn't say he dodged, there for he was hit and killed. He even told me at school that was fair. -_-
Back to top Go down

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Motoko Kusanagi wrote:
I'll have Orihime revive him if I can get someone to stand guard and keep her from being killed by anyone. Hairpin powers are awesome, besides it seems silly that people go for death matches so early on without taking the over all story line into account. *sighs*

No Sasuke/Akabane that is not a dig at anyone nor an attempt to pick a fight, it is merely a stated opinion. Please keep that in mind before jumping on me unjustly yet again. That is also not an attempt at starting a fight, it is a matter of fact. You are dumping on me not the other way around.

So you have abilities that are jutsu's on Naruto, big deal I don't care. I wouldn't use jutsu's for abilities but that is just me, if others want it's no big deal. That unless they are op'd than I have a problem. But I am not the admin so what ever. You can do what ever you want to, just don't hit me your problems and blame me for it please? Both of us have changed as has everyone, change happens every time we do anything, no open can change. I am still your friend unless you change that. We do not have to remain stuck at the moment we met to be friends, so please do not dump on me.

Sorry about the last part Byakuya, I just to say it so no one will misunderstand my meaning.

I'm not Akabane and haven't been here since friday damn it! D:
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:16 am

Please understand this has nothing to with Toshiba, if your going to try and put holes in what I say than please get it right okay? This was about Toshiro Hitsugaya and he didn't say he dodged because people told him he was dead. I mean honestly would you dodge something in a post if you thought you were dead? The fact of the matter is that Toshiro's post appears first, He jumped into the air, the Hiatian attack a target on the ground and indentified it as a fake captain. If you want to shoot holes in that be my guest, but at least keep what is being talked about right. As I stated before, and will state again, I am not trying to start a fight so please do not start an argument. This is something small and trying to start an I' right and your wrong argument isn't going to help anything.
Back to top Go down

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 am

Oh I know. I was just saying. And who said I was trying to put holes in it? Anyways...I'm not gonna bother with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Characters   Dead Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next