Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeliel's big adventure - Page 2 Voting_barNeliel's big adventure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeliel's big adventure - Page 2 Voting_barNeliel's big adventure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Neliel's big adventure

Go down 
+2
Kenji Saintz
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:26 am

A flash happened and within seconds a man popped out of the shadows beside Nel and Kenji Withdrawing a sword and taking the hit of the Dark Reiatsu by guarding the attack with his blade, He then noticed the man dissapearing and then stepped shunpouing much faster then the man and appearing in front of him as he aimed for Nel. One of sword coming up to deflect all three slashes quite easily as he watched him dissapear yet again. He tilts his sakkat a bit and sighed.

"My My....Such troublesome times we live in where a Captain can no longer be trusted. Why don't we just call this now and go our seperate ways? I'd much rather avoid a fight if possible. However if you insist on fighting allow me to introduce myself former captain of the 11th, My name is Shunsui Kyoraku, Captain of the Eighth Squad and Student of Yamamoto." He tipped his Sakkat a bit more in hello before the wind begins gathering around him blowing his long brown hair and pink haori a bit. He was currently in his Shikai form which gave him the ability to travel through the shadows. He sighed a bit and got down in his fighting position, Awaiting an answer from the man. His eyes and mind surveying the area.

He was already preparing a tactical attack in his mind and exploring every possibility that could happen should the man decide to attack and not call his bluff to not fight and retreat. The pure Spiritual Pressure around him caused the ground to crack a bit. He was serious in that he did not wish to fight. However he was also serious that he would not hesitate to cut down this man should he decide to fight. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Saikuro Mizhara

Saikuro Mizhara

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 am

The metallic haired Shinigami awaited on the building top. His body as still as a statue that lies within New York's harbor, and as relaxed as a cat on the forbidden sofa. His thoughts were disturbed however. He never expected a Captain to show up, repelling his attacks. He played the situation within his mind over and over, trying to take all the information he can from this new foe.

Flashback
Out of the corner of his eye, Saikuro could notice that his dark reaitsu blast disappeared suddenly, hinting heavily that it must have been deflected or thrown off course. This troubled him, as he sensed a new presence appear on the fray. His azure eyes widened as he witnessed the form of this...this...Shinigami. His body moved as fluid as water, yet defended with a ferociousness that rivaled a mother bear. Each of Saikuro's strikes were deflected with relative ease. A simple swipe here and there was all that was needed to render the attacks of the 11th squad captain useless.
[/flashback]

Saikuro could only gather from that encounter was that his opponent was gifted in the art of kenjutsu, or swordsmanship. Immediately his brain went to work, attempting to formulate a strategy that would bring the captain to his knees. Though as he was thinking profoundly, his enemy uttered words to him. He might as well had been speaking a different language of some sorts, otherwise he was just wasting his breath. Surrender? Part ways? No. Not only would his leader have his head on a silver platter, well, knowing his leader it would be on a platter covered with waste and feces, but it would be shameful for him to leave unless he was in a body bag.

"I must decline your offer my dear fellow Captain. I don't work for Seiretei, Yamamoto, and sure as hell not Soul Society. No, my allegiance lies with another. Yet you shall never know of their presence or appearance since you shall die here and now."

The words of Saikuro were dry and boring, as if spoken by a tired college professor, or a apathetic orator. Either way, he knew that the Captain was going to understand his words. Putting to much emotion or emphasis on words wasted energy. No, a true warrior speak with their blade, not mouth.

As such the Captain's words and actions gave Saikuro a very fine strategy indeed. He defended Saikuro's targets well, and his words echoed with the undertone of a caring and compassionate hero never before seen in any other time before his. What would be a bigger win would be if he could make the Captain see his side, his cause, and perhaps defect. That would be something worth celebrating. Killing him would only be just another headache. He had to try to reach his opponent, even if he would not listen, he would still hear.

Saikuro pointed his blade at the first Shinigami Captain qho Shunsio saved, next, he pointed a single finger at the female Arrancar. His finger and blade were both pointing toward their heads. A white crackling sound was heard as his Byakurai was fired from both mediums. Immediately, Saikuro went on the move. His feet moving at incredible speeds, he performed an extremely fast shunpo, dispensing much energy into it as he had a lot of ground to cover.

His body appeared behind the position of his opponent, blade already drawn.

"Instead of saving them, you could just focus on me. Give into your hate and anger. Strike me down, don't worry about those fools."

Saikuro's words were strange now. They were packed with an audible amount of emotion. Now was the time to dispense energy into convincing his foe into joining his cause, however, he would not simply stop with that. Perhaps with the element of surprise, and darkness of course, he attempted a devastating diagonal slash toward his opponent. Perhaps putting emphasis on his point. If his opponent was quick enough, he could have perhaps saved the two and defended himself.

If not, then maybe he would have to sacrifice gaining a scar for the sake of the others. If that was to fail then one of the two, the Shinigami or Arrancar, would suffer damage. This tactic could be considered low and dastardly for some, but for Saikuro it was merely a statement. A statement of seeing how far would his opponent go for his morals.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Neliel sonidos towards Kenji and grabs him without stopping for more than the blink of an eye. She looks at Shunsui "Thank you Shunsui, if you have a sweat tooth you'll know where I am going. I'll leave you to take care of him." Neliel sonidos off towards her destination with Kenji knowing that Shunsui's opponent is likely to give chase.

OOC: Kenji let me know when you are ready to post in pm and you can be free to join up without being auto killed.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Shunsui found himself at a disadvantage, well he did, up untill Neliel moved and saved herself and Kenji from the blasts that was sent out by the former captain. He took a deep breath and tipped his sakkat to Nel "Of course Nel-Chan." He smiled a bit at her before seeing his opponent disappear only to appear behind him as Nel disappears with Kenji. He takes a moment to take a deep breath, And then turns around looking at at Saikuro. "No more Tricks, Just skill. If you have a shread of honor inside of you."

Suddenly Shunsui's weapon glows a bit as the area around both of them become nearly black "Irooni, Its time we play a game. This game is called the Colorful Demon, You may only attack when your call out a certain color, Depending on certain circumstances, Your attacks may do a lot of damage, or it may do none, or it even may kill me instantly. But be warned, What the rules state for me, also states for you. If you cheat, You die. If you Win, You live, and I die, If you lose, You Die. Rules understood?" He says with a slight chuckle. He looked over the man for a moment noticing that this fight would be over quickly, unless he pulled something out of his ass.

His zanpakuto let out a powerful wave of spiritual pressure to signal that the game has begun.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Aoide finally caught up with her Captain, letting out a fustrated sigh, damn the fight had already begun. Figures, the one time she had managed to get time away from the division and they were called on a mission. Of course she had shown up at the gate late, Captain Shunsui beating her to it and going ahead. She knew he had done it just to annoy her, but in any case, she was finally there. She wasn't sure why the Captain and Vice Captain of Squad 8 was sent on a mission to the human world, that was more of a Squad 10 mission. but who was Aoide to argue with the higher ups. Particularly, from what she had sped read over the report, high amounts of Reiatsu that had to be reigned in before humans were hurt. No problem right? She was with her Captain and between them they could take care of anything.

"Taichou!" she yelled to her Captain, who really did remind her of a pirate when the wind caught his hair like that. Aoide settled down on a nearby rooftop, and had a seat, the wind whipping through her pigtails. She looked rather amused as she shouted to him. 'You started without me, so I'm going to start without you!" she said giving him a grin and a wave as she pulled out a bottle of sake and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Akume no Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Rekkan appears, unsheathing his Zanpakuto. "Nemuri, Hakunetsu..." He says, letting his Zanpakuto release a liquid that is absorbed by the Shinigami's body. He begins getting drugged on that liquid, visualizing things that are there and not there. "Say, Saikuro, is your robe really yellow?" Asked the Death God, for the color of Saikuro's clothing would form from whatever color it was to yellow in his eyes. With a transfer of illogical sense, everyone would see the clothing as actual yellow. "Oh em Gee, it is yellow! Wait, red?!" Goes Rekkan, the color now turning to, obviously, red. "Bitch, I'm taking too much of this shit."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Kenji stood by and just simply watched. The current should've reached Nel by now, and her leg must be very stiff and hard to move around. Kenji didn't react at any way, he was in too much of awe that this much spiritual power gathered in a single place. Such a display is so wonderful to his eye.

"I wonder what could happen?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post... Kinda busy over the last few weeks so I wasn't able to reply. I'll make it up next time.
Back to top Go down
Saikuro Mizhara

Saikuro Mizhara

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 am

(OOC:Chris you ignored my attack to your back. I'll let it pass but from now on please be careful.)
----

Saikuro noticed the presence of Rekkan, a member of Genesis. He gave him a nod, perhaps purposely ignoring his question. It was obvious to the former captain that something was wrong with Rekkan. Whether it was his sight which could have been a result of color blindness, or that he was more baked than a cake were no concerns of Saikuro, he had bigger things on his plate.

He witnessed the appearance of Shunsui's vice-captain. Though initially Saikuro thought that he would now be facing an attack on three different fronts. From Shunsui, his vice-captain, and the other captain that had been there prior. However, he soon realized that they both just stood still, petrified. The vice-captain then actually ventured to the top of a building, waving a bottle of sake. Saikuro felt a little ease now as his muscles relaxed. He realized that now the battle would be how it was meant to be.

Captain vs Captain. No distractions, no interventions.

Saikuro nodded at Shunsui's statement as he understood the rules of the game. His analytical mind went to work. Perhaps the color he picked would mean something even while engaged in sword combat. He looked at the robes of his opponent, and it was obvious that besides his captain haori, that he wore predominantly black. And Saikuro knew all to well the color pattern of his garbs. Black. His decision then was final. Even though he didn't know how the color he chose would change the outcome of the battle, he realized that black was his only choice.

"Black."

Saikuro muttered, as if it was a faint whisper that only his opponent could pick up. Was meant to pick up. With that he took a defensive stance. His sword outstretched slightly above his head, elbow bent. His free hand was outstretched behind his head, ready to perform maneuvers to aid him in the heat of combat.

---------

(OOC:Sorry for the post quality. In a rush.)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Shunsui was lost in tought attempting to think of what he could do. If Saikuro decided to attack his Vice Captain then he would be at a disadvantage again. He took a deep breath and nodded his head slightly towards Aoide. He knew the man was wearing almost full black, whether his eyes decieved him or not, lacking some red and dark blue, Some white here and there as well. He closed those gray eyes a moment as the wind forms around him for a moment and then he opens them around knowing full well what he planned to do now that he thought.

Then he noticed the other man that had stepped into the fight directly next to Saikuro. Another shinigami, Shunsui studied him for a moment. Then noticed how he changes the opponents clothing color, though in the back of his mind he thought Hmm...It's an illusion, I know that much..." However he did also notice that this new shinigami made no move to attack. That relieved him, he couldn't have two people in his game at once and if someone from the outside were to attack then he would be screwed.

Then the opponent called out a color, He immediately got on the defensive and waited silently. He blinked a moment when the opponent didn't attack and kinda tilted his head cracking his neck a bit in the process and taking a deep breath. He stared at his opponent for a long while before he muttered something barely audible, though Saikuro hears it perfectly due to the game. "Black." The gray eyes of the man closed once more before he let out a deep breath one more time in preperation.

Then, He was off, Shunsui dissapeared in a flash of speed, The Shunpo looking more like teleportation then it did a normal shunpou, as he was going just that fast. He appeared directly behind Saikuro and braced himself with his left foot behind him bringing his larger sword around to slash him across the back full force, Aiming to strike the black of the outfit he was wearing that he memorized earlier, while prepairing the other smaller sword to prepare to guard against any attacks that came towards him. Hmm, This fight will be over soon

(OOC: AS a note you should've attacked when you called out the color, as calling out a color then not attacking is considered cheating, THOUGH Since you gave me a second chance I'm willing to give you one as well, so Remember from now on ;D)
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Neliel continues her travel towards the only spot she can rest safely. She lets Kenji go once she can do so safely and continues on without him knowing he is likely to try helping Shunsui. While she sonidos to her destination, Neliel thinks about everything that has happened so far. She met a Shinigami who like her wants to protect those who can't defend themselves and also wishes he could remain in the world of the living. She also found out about a group that wants to control everything but isn't siding with Aizen.

Neliel knows Kisuke needs to learn about this so he can try to plan something out and deal with it. Although his part would be providing supplies, training and probably the place to train, she knows he won't be the one to do the actual fighting. She also knows that Kisuke is best doing what he is doing now providing the back up not being on the front lines. Neliel feels the reiatsu of both opponents even at this distance, she knows that even at full strength she would have had a hard time pulling a draw, but right now she is at much less than full strength. The opponent who wanted to fight her wanted to fight to the death, That is not something Neliel takes lightly, nor did she feel like fighting him. Something him reminded her of Nnoitra, so she considers the man who challenged and attacked her an animal unworthy of being called a warrior.

He was willing to kill someone before knowing anything about them. Such disgraceful conduct is not something Neliel likes. If not for Shunsui she knows she would have ended up reverting to her child form and not long afterwards cut down. Neliel knows she owes Shunsui a lot for what he did for her. She plans on showing him thee proper amount of respect for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Aoide's legs dangled off the side of the roof, she kicked them back and forth in a rather childish manner as she sipped her Sake. This was going to be an interesting fight, already the guy Captain was fighting didn't seem to know the game or rules. What a shame, Captain Kyoraku must have been a little angry for not explaining the rules fully. She half wondered if this was a loophole of his Shikai, if an enemy doesn't know the rules then how can he follow them, and then they'd cheat without even knowing it. Aoide scratched her head, these types of Zanpakuto's were so difficult to follow. Her's was so much easier, just just blew up things. But then again she wasn't that deep of a person, that much she knew, and was pretty upfront about everything she did. So that was probably why she did have a sneaky Zanpakuto like her Captain. But at least she couldn't be harmed by her own attacks.

A thin worry line appeared on Aoide's forehead as she watched her Captain make the first move after the guy foolishly called a color and didn't move. Though, she could be considered her Captain's biggest fan, even if she didn't say a word about how much she enjoyed it when he did get off his lazy rear to fight, she still worried. After all, Shinigami weren't immortal. "Taichou!" she yelled out in a causal tone, "Use my favorite color next!" she yelled to him in a joking manner as the wrinkle disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 am

OOC: I'm tired of waiting, since i am merely seeking escape there is no real reason reason to wait I guess. So please remember I am just doing what anyone smart would do when attacked and obviously not prepared for or up to fighting, I am doing a tactical retreat when up against opposition I can't defeat at the moment.

IC: Neliel continues to sonido to her destination the Urahara shop. She knows she can find refuge there since Kisuke doesn't actively seek out fights. She respects his desire to let others face their own battles and get stronger for it. She arrives at the door and is met by Tessai who lets her in and closes the door behind her. She immediately seeks out Kisuke to tell him what has happened knowing he will need the information to prepare those who will fight. After all Kisuke does share information with Soul Society, and Soul Society needs to know this information as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 am

Shunsui brought his sword down slashing him cleanly through the black of his clothes, causing a fatal wound to his back, The large sword almost cutting him cleanly in half. He sighs a bit and takes a step back and drops out of his shikai and tips his sakkat. "I'm sorry it had to come to this..." He then turned and looked at Aoide and grins a bit before stepping, shunpouing and appearing directly beside her.

(A Week and four days has past since his last post, I claim Victory)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neliel's big adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2