Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages Vote_lcapThe Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages Voting_barThe Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages Vote_lcapThe Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages Voting_barThe Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wondergirl

The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages Empty
PostSubject: The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages   The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Okay Lostfanatic8, we're diggin' into the comments Dexter box setthis week to figure out exactly what makes The Ev3nt tick and keeps us coming back for more. After a bit of back-and-forth over the course of the first several episodesDexter dvd, it seems the majority of us have come to an agreement (phew!): The Ev3nt isn't a great showThe office on dvd, and for most of us, it's a massive disappointment. It had so much potential! But alas, this is NBC, where potential goes to die.My problem with the showThe office dvd, and I'm guessing it's the same problem many of you have, is the show's execution. For example, why did half of last night's episode seem like it was filmedat a Ramada Inn? I swear that conference room The office box setwhere Sophia was trotted out before her people was the same conference room that the Flagstaff Dental Hygienists Association used for their annual banquet in '08. And the room where Thomas and Isabel were getting it on? Second floorShaun The Sheep on dvd, right around the corner from the ice machine. It all smacks of the fact that producers blew their budget on the first three episodes, because the explosions and car chases have given way to small-room chats. And small-room chats aren't quite as fun.But while this week's episodeShaun The Sheep dvd wasn't as awesomely bad as last week's, it still had some real gems. Let's take a look at some clips, starting with This Week in Leila Faces: (Apologies to you international readers who can't view the Hulu clipsShaun The Sheep box set, but I don't think there's another way. We all know you're illegally downloading the show anyway, so just pop it up on your computer and sync up with the following time codesncis dvd season: Start at 10:25 and end at 11:51, you thief!)Sean's okay! I guess that life-threatening wound was only life-annoyingncis dvd. I've praised Jason Ritter before for playing a convincing Sean Walker while working alongside Sarah Roemer, but she's either infecting him with a bad-acting virus or he's starting to mail it in. This scene sounded more like a get-to-know-your-lines table read than a final cut. Also, there were lots of shots of Leila's face because Ritter did some post-production, second-chance dialogue and it didn't sync with his lips on film24 dvd season. Sean: "Did they have anything else in common?" Angela: "No............. except that they're all unsolved." Excuse me, FBI lady, but that's a pretty big "except." Meanwhile, Thomas and Sophia were getting "the module," which was in some secret spot beneath either a bank or the Ramada business center. Okay Lostfanatic8, we're diggin' into the comments this week24 dvdto figure out exactly what makes The Ev3nt tik and keeps us coming back for more. After a bit of back-and-forth over the course of the first several episodes24 box set, it seems the majority of us have come to an agreement (phew!): The Ev3nt isn't a great show, and for most of us, it's a massive disappointmenNip Tuck box set. It had so much potential! But alas, this is NBC, where potential goes to die.My problem with showNip Tuck dvd, and I'm guessing it's the same problem many of you have, is the show's execution. For example, why did half of last night's episode Numb3rs dvd season
seem like it was filmed at a Ramada Inn? I swear that conference room where Sophia was trotted out before her people was the same conference room Numb3rs dvd box set that the Flagstaff Dental Hygienists Association used for their annual banquet in '08. And the room where Thomas and Isabel were getting it on? Second floor, right around the corner from the ice machineNumb3rs dvd . It all smacks of the fact that producers blew their budget on the first three episodes, because the explosions and car chases have given way to small-room chatsstar trek complete series. And small-room chats aren't quite as fun.

Back to top Go down

The Event: A Cornfield Chase for the Ages
Page 1 of 1