Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs Vote_lcapSupernatural Goes to the Dogs Voting_barSupernatural Goes to the Dogs Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Supernatural Goes to the Dogs Vote_lcapSupernatural Goes to the Dogs Voting_barSupernatural Goes to the Dogs Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Supernatural Goes to the Dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wondergirl

Supernatural Goes to the Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Goes to the Dogs   Supernatural Goes to the Dogs EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm going to keep this a bit shortremington steele dvd because honestly, I'm not sure what to say about Friday's SupernaturalScrubs Season 9 box set dvd. We needed a really good episode Nip Tuck dvd box setcoming off of the last one, which gave us some big revelationsNip Tuck dvd. Instead, we got "All Dogs Go to Heaven," an episodeNumb3rs dvd season that plodded along aimlessly and really only gave us one great sceneNumb3rs dvd box set .This was our first episodeNumb3rs dvd with Sam and Dean working for their new bossstar trek complete series—the King of Hell and One-Liners, Crowley. We were initially lead to believe that the monster weeds 1-5 dvd of the week was a werewolf who was defying the laws of lycanthropyThe Forgotten dvd, mainly wolfing out when the moon wasn't full or even out at all. Then we spent some time Charlie and Lola dvdthinking it was the alcoholic husband from a familyUgly Betty dvdthat's loosely connected to two murders in town.Then, for a second, we suspected it was the wifeUgly Betty dvd box set who was the werewolfUgly Betty dvd season, because she was looking around the room like she just ate a canary.But we ultimately learned it was the family dogThe Golden Girls dvd—or rather a skinwalker posing as the family dog—whowas the real monsterThe Golden Girls dvd box set. The backstory behind it all was that a homeless man was recruited to pose as a dogThe Golden Girls complete season, infiltrate a family, and rise up to turn the family members into skinwalkers as soon as the Alpha skinwalker gave the word. And then there was a sniperCalifornication dvd box setscene where they were trying to headshot the Alpha but didn't get very far.I wouldn't call it one of Supernatural's finest momentsCalifornication dvd. It wasmore of a "stuff happened" episode than we're used to.Last week, we had a great discussion about the current state of the show and whether or not we approve of Season 6 charmed dvd 1-8. I still think something good could come from it, but "All Dogs Go to Heaven" didn't exactly boost my confidenceCalifornication dvd season.The one bit of the episode Doctor Who Seasons 1-5 dvd I loved came at the very end, when Sam spoke to DeanDoctor Who dvd box setabout being the "new Sam." It was a fantastic speech that was a long time comingDoctor Who DVD season, and Jared Padalecki gave a great performance. Sam isn't Sam—and he won't be until they either satisfy Crowley and get Sam's soul back or find a plan BBig love dvd. We'll see how much longer these two bros can work with each other and for Crowley as the case-of-the-week storiesBig love box set become whatever Crowley asks them to do. I will admit, I got a kick out of Sam being such a jerk.

grey's anatomy season 6 dvd
chuck season 3 dvd
Midsomer Murders dvd
Friends 1-10 dvd
JAG 1-10 seasons dvd
one tree hill season 7 on dvd
Burn Notice dvd
Back to top Go down

Supernatural Goes to the Dogs
Page 1 of 1