Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A new face? {Open} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A new face? {Open} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A new face? {Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A new face? {Open} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A new face? {Open} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A new face? {Open} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A new face? {Open} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A new face? {Open} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A new face? {Open} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A new face? {Open} Vote_lcapA new face? {Open} Voting_barA new face? {Open} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A new face? {Open} Vote_lcapA new face? {Open} Voting_barA new face? {Open} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A new face? {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

In a public area of Karakura town, a very physically active male with an open furry torso-length jacket was leaning against a wall. His custom sunglasses seemed to hide the fact that he was resting with his thumbs in his pockets. In any case, something was definately strange about the spiky haired and furry eared male. It was almost like he was waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Tomix stepped out of a garanta...depressed. He walked along the road, memories flashing through his mind.
"Reina getting kidnapped. I wasn't there. I fight Shinko. I lose. I lose to Shinko. He takes my sword and Zanpaktuo. I lose to Shinko. I lose the ring."
He saw a man, who look familler. He sat down near him, paying no heed to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:44 pm

"Well hello to you too, Tomix!" the man said teasingly in an happy manner, and with a very manly voice which would sound like Kyouga if he was an adult. The man then pushed his sunglasses up into his hairline as he looked at Tomix with bright golden eyes and smiled a toothy grin, revealing the sharp fangs he had. "Sup, dude?" he asked in a friendly manner. If possible, he would look even cooler with a lit cigarette clenched between his teeth. Regardless, he wondered if his friend would catch on.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Tomix turned to the strange man. One name slammed him the face when he greeted him like that.
"K-Kyouga? Is that you? What are you doing with that...that body?"
Tomix gave a little bit of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:05 pm

"Of coarse it's me silly. This actually is me as myself. I discovered a way to pull out a person's full potential. When I tested my experiment on myself, I became the stud you're seeing right now." Kyouga said in a friendly tone as he patted Tomix on the shoulder. "I'm sure that you need it too, old friend." he added gently.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

"So...this is the what you really look like...Well, the power upgrade sounds good...but what about my appearence? I'd like to keep that..."
His hand was still in his pocket, looking for the ring he'd never find...
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:20 am

"You don't have to go through a complete change, but you will be able to get the most out of what Reina gave you. Meaning, that you'll get a very physically active body and appear to be older. However, you may choose what you wish to look like." Kyouga said honestly to Tomix.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 am

Sia yawned softly laying on top of a buildiung & looking to the sky. It was such a nice day... No hollows to both her, not even shinigami. Now that was a surprise. The shinigami were n ot doing there job in which was intended of them, that bothered Sia because she wasn't too sure of it, but at the same time she liked it. She felt at home again when she was in the world of the liveing. She sat up once she heard talking & almost a yelling voices on the side of the building. Pokeing her head off of the top of the building & looking down she spotted both Tomix & Kyouga. "Oh, lucky me..." she said dully before she pulled her head back on the roof & laying back down, just now laying on her side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Lemmy

Lemmy

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:51 pm

"Well...If I look older..wouldn't it look a tiny bit odd, I mean, I'd look like I was 20, and Reina's only 16...It'd look like I was some kinda perv."
His hand had all but gave up searching for the ring...he couldn't afford another one.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 pm

"You don't have to look twenty, but you'll look at least like a very physically active eighteen year old." Kyouga said with a chuckle. Kyouga didn't want to alarm Tomix, but he wanted him to have more confidence. "Tomix, getting the most out of your power will help you get back what was taken from you." He added more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm

He smiled again.
"You're right. I need to get stronger...I need to get the items that Shinko took away from me...My Zanpaktuo...the necklace...t-t-the ring..." His voice went shakey when he mentioned the ring.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Kyouga reached into his pocket, and pulled out a corked vial that was filled to the brim with a crimson colored liquid. "Here, drink all of it. Your body will instantly hurt a lot because of rapid muscle expansion, but you'll quickly get used to the transformation after a minute. It takes five minutes for the transformation to completely take effect, but you'll definitely feel like you were reborn." Kyouga explained with a smile as he offered Tomix the vial.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Tomix took the vial. THe sound of pain detered him.."This is for you...Reina."
He drank it all in one gulp. Instantly he crashed to the ground, screaming in pain.
"WHAT...WHAT IS THIS PAIN!?!?"
Experiences flashed through his mind...Usui...Shinko...every fight he'd been through felt like all his old wounds were opening up again.
Five minutes passed.
Tomix stood up again.
"I...I look diffrent, don't I?"
He did. Tomix's hair and eye colur were the same, but his hair were slightly longer at the back. He was taller, and his body looked stronger.
"Woah...This...This is amazing! I feel so great! I hope Reina can get used to this new body..."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:30 am

"Sure you can! Besides, you're stronger than me anyway." Kyouga said encouragingly, hoping that Tomix would achieve his goals better now. "As for regaining everything that you have lost, I shall accompany you." Kyouga said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
HatakeNoMesses

HatakeNoMesses

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Then Mr. Penis Nuke comes out and kills everyone in a 999 billion mile range!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Mr. Penis Nuke said.

"NOO! I am dying!" Everyone said.

"Fuck y'all" Jesus said.

"Yeah, Now come have sex with me!" Lucifer said.
Back to top Go down
http://YOURDAD.COM
Kyouga

Kyouga

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

"I'm sorry Lucy, but I've had sex with you 666 times already. Furthermore, none of this actually happened..." Kyouga said plainly as the illusion completely disappeared. "Now, what was I telling you Tomix?" Kyouga asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new face? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face? {Open}   A new face? {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face? {Open}
Page 1 of 1