Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} Vote_lcapVisiting...(open) {no fighting} Voting_barVisiting...(open) {no fighting} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} Vote_lcapVisiting...(open) {no fighting} Voting_barVisiting...(open) {no fighting} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Visiting...(open) {no fighting}

Go down 
+2
Kyouga
Reina Hikari
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Visiting...(open) {no fighting} Empty
PostSubject: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 am

Jumping out of the garganta that shiro made wearing a green t shirt a pair of jeans and her hair tied in a lose ponytail while her bangs hung over her soft silver blue eyes. Reina looks at the building where her sister, her boyfriend, and their friends lived. Shiro jumped back into Reina's backpack as she smiled at her pet. Thanks shiro...now to find Ayame.. or at least a friend of hers... Reina walks around the building finding an open window. Reina jumps up and climbs through it landing into her sister's room. She looks around and smiles as she sees a portrait of her and Ayame smiling at the camera. Taking one last look she walks out of the bedroom and heads to where supposedly the living room was. She then looks around wondering where Ayame was. She knew that Ayame was here somewhere because her spiritual pressure was close by.Shaking her head she walked around some more hoping that someone would show up......
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:12 am

"So, you're Reina... Tomix has spoken so highly of you, and I can see why..." A man said from behind Reina. It was Kyouga he had an amusing expression on his face. Clearly, Vasto Lordes didn't get to see humans often. Yet, curiosity was brewing in Kyouga.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:13 am

Wearing nothing but a black tang top and jeans, Ayame yawns in boredom in hopes for one of her friends to show up. Deciding to take a nap. Ayame closed her eyes about to drift off when she suddenly felt Reina's spiritual energy come near the base. Knowing that shiro must have brought her here, a grin broke out across Ayame's face. Preforming a sonido out of the room and onto the edge of the ceiling near the entrance to the living room. Ayame saw Reina come out of her room. She smiled, her muscles tensed ready to spring. *that's right baby doll just a little bit closer...bingo* as Reina was about to walk out of the living room. Ayame shot across the room hurtling straight towards Reina, her arms wrapping around Reina's waist as she and her little sister tumbled onto the floor. Ayame laughed and hugged Reina. Welcome to the Korosu base little sis.. missed ya Ayame put reina in a playful head lock and childishly ruffled up her white hair.shje then looked up as Kyouga walked into the room. Hey Kyouga-chan and not true i talk about her more than he does. she patted Reina's head and helped her off the floor. Reina..meet Kyouga
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:21 am

Reina stopped walking as she felt ayame's spiritual pressure she slowly turned around and thought.*oh..crap..* Take off. Reina felt herself being tackled to the floor. She then burst out laughing. Hi Me-chan missed you too and ow ow ouch! that hurts that hurts! she said as Ayame put her in a headlock and ruffled her hair. She then heard a man's voice behind them she turned around and blushed as Ayame introduced him as Kyouga um..hello sir.. nice to meet you.. she held out her hand towards the arrancar man after Ayame helped her off the floor. she then quickly elbowed ayame for the effective entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 am

Kyouga shook Reina's hand, but then quickly hid behind the sofa after sensing her immense power. Kyouga finally rose his head slowly to peer at Reina and Ayame.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 am

Ayame smirked at Kyouga's reaction as he hid behind the sofa. slowly releasing Reina she quickly whispered to her *watch this..* Ayame disappeared and reappeared.gently perched on Kyouga's back.she then asked out loud.″so....what are you doing behind the sofa? Reina won't bite...″
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:10 am

Reina watched Ayame perch on Kyouga's back. She giggled a bit and wondered what her older sister was doing to the poor Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:17 am

Sairento yawned, wandering around the Kurosu base, which hopefully, would soon be his home. He smiled, his black eyes with golden pupils scanning the area. He then sensed three familiar spiritual pressences and sighed. He stepped into the doorway, seeing reina and kyouga with some female he couldn't place on his back. His head shook as he walked into the living area, plopping down on the couch Kyouga hid behind. His spiritual output was much greater than it was as a shinigami. He was too lazy to lower it though. He silently kept his eyes on reina, the golden pupils of which, shining softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 am

"...I fear her power..." Kyouga said quietly to Ayame. Kyouga then noticed Sairento showing off his new power. Sairento's power was just Like the power of an Espada. Kyouga smiled as he saw Sairento. Instinctively, Kyouga pushed Ayame off his back and launched himself onto the sofa. "So how does it feel, Sairento?" Kyouga asked with a grin, knowing what he would probably say.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:32 am

Sairento laughed as his friend landed beside him, turning to face the male."Like a dream! I can't believe how fast, and light I feel. Like, nothing can stop me." His eyes remained the black and gold colors his spiritual output slowly receeding. He was feeling great about himself."So..When do I move in?" Sairento grinned, asking this.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 am

"You may start living with us, as long as nobody has any objections; but on one condition..." Kyouga said seriously. "That you will kill the other Espada, and the Shinigami!" Kyouga cried out insanely as his eyes suddenly turned black with golden irises, but they turned back to normal once more. "Can you be loyal to the Korosu code, Sairento?" Kyouga asked his friend calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 am

"Sure," Sairento watched the other man, as his head tilted to the side. He didn't care for shinigami anymore and espada, he just hated. He nodded to kyouga, signifying that he agreed to the code.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 am

"Then you're in." Kyouga said camly to his friend, glad that they had another ally. Furthermore, Kyouga knew that Sairento would be of great help to Korosu, but he also wondered if Grimmjow would ever show happiness. If Grimmjow was happy, then Kyouga would truly be at ease and would have no more regretts.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:17 pm

"I'm not sure about Shinigami."
Tomix strode into the room, holding a bleeding arm.
"Shinigami aren't all bad people. I'm good freinds with several of them. I wouldn't just-ow- just go around killing them. Espada, however, deserve it."
As he strode further into the room, he sighted Reina.
"Reina? Reina!" He yelled hapily.
He moved over to her, pulling her into a hug wtih his uninjured arm.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 am

Zilo had heard what Lemmy said as he came walking in laughing, "So i guess that i deserve to die my friend." He was wearing a white shirt were you could see a number 1 on his stomach. He stood there looking around not knowing many of the people. He heard the name reina and he never really meet reina face to face. He told lemmy that it was best if they didn't meet but this was here and now. He saw Sairento And smiled. He at least had 2 friends here he knew.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 am

Reina watched as ayame fell off her back she giggled.She then walked over to Ayame and helped her up.Are you alright Me-chan? she then felt Sairento's spiritual pressure it was slightly different but he seemed to be the same. Reina smiled at him.Hi Sai what's up? Then she felt and arm circle around her and being pulled into a hug. She smiled and hugged back.Hi Tomix and what happened to your arm?! she asked while gently holding out his injured arm.Oh hold on..i'll get it. Absorbing some spiritual energy out from the air she then concentrated it through her palm to Tomix's arm closing his wound and removing any evidence that he was hurt.There all done she said while smiling. Then she saw another man walk into the room and smiled.Hello sir...i don't believe we've met but judging by the number on your stomach you must be Zilo the former 1st espada correct?
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 am

When Kyouga saw the number one on Zilo's stomach, he was overcome with fear. However, that fear was extinguished when he learned that Zilo was one of Tomix's friends. Kyouga also noticed that Zilo smiled at Sairento. At this point, Kyouga understood that Zilo wasn't a necessary threat. "So, you're a friend of Tomix and Sairento? If that's the case, feel free to stay as long as you like." Kyouga said as he stood up and approached the new guest. "Myvname is Kyouga Manti, and it is a pleasure to meet you. What is your name, Primera?" Kyouga asked politely with a grin as he introduced himself. Kyouga hoped that he could be on good terms with the former Espada, probably he would join Korosu as well. If so, they would indeed be a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 am

Zilo smiled at how everyone reacted besides the two he knew. "My name is Zilo i am the former primera espada. And it is nice to meet you two. Reina is it? And Kyouga is it. You May call me Zi or by the nickname i was given by a old friend name Zio."He stood there waiting for someone to say something as he was standing there smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 am

"In any case, I'm starting to worry about Grimmjow. He really hasn't come out of his room yet, and he's probably still recovering. Then again, he was wandering Las Noches for a long period of time. I also understand that it is difficult to find this place." Kyouga said sadly as he started to think about Grimmjow's condition. Besides, Grimmjow should have gotten better by now.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 am

"Nice to see you too ZiZi..And you too TomTom" Sairento smiled cheerily at the two. He then gasped, holding his head, his reitsu output spiking up greatly. HE stood, to help himself be centered, butt he felt as if the room were spinning. He wobbled over to the doorway, holding onto it."Nngh'.." He seemed to ignore the others as he wandered toward the front of the base, his mask growing over his face.* His head shook, as he gripped it, trying to pull it off. His eyes became a black white, his mask's mouth opening. His mouth was open as well, energy charging in front of his mouth. It then released to spread out in a large, golden cero, the force of which breaking a gigantic hole in the base, and leveling much of the forest near them.

*Spoiler One
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 am

Kyouga quickly went over to Sairento to expect the damage he had just done. "...You do realize that I'm not going to let you rest until you fix this wall, right...?" Kyouga asked Sairento in a sort of mild tone, but Kyouga would reprimand Sairento with the worst pain and punishment possible if he didn't oblige to fixing the hole in the wall. Kyouga really didn't like to see his home recked, and it was times like these in which his darker side came out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 am

Sairento's eyes became the black with golden pupils once more, his skin flaking away as the vasto lorde skin beneath would show. He giggled madly, turning to Kyouga."Tsk tsk, you're buddy isn't here anymore!" With that, the beast opened up a senkaimon to karakura, leaping into it. It closed behind him, mad laughing heard.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 am

"I'm going to kill him..." Kyouga said roughly as his right eye twitched. With no other idea in mind, Kyouga opened a Garganta and chased Sairento. Death, you had best be ready because I'm definitely going to kill you for what you did to my home! Kyouga thought angrily as he went through the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 am

*Go to the topic, "RAMPAGE" to continue this
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Tomix smiled as Reina healed his mangled his arm.
"Oh, I got into a fight with an Espada. Not pretty. I knew I couldn't win, so I kinda ran for it."
He chuckled slightly.
Zilo entered the room.
"Hiya Zilo, mah main man...Yeah, I'm never goign to say that again..."
He sat down with Reina, and watch the scene unfold in the room. His eyes grew slightly in fear as Sai's hollow came out.
"Shit...this can't be good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting...(open) {no fighting}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next