Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training (rukia) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training (rukia) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training (rukia) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training (rukia) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training (rukia) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training (rukia) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training (rukia) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training (rukia) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training (rukia) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training (rukia) Vote_lcapTraining (rukia) Voting_barTraining (rukia) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training (rukia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Ryo sits in the training hall waiting see if he will have a partner today or if he will be flying solo.
He has raikou on his hip and his vice captains uniform on the left side of him.Ryo has top part of his kimono off and tied around his waist with white medical tape wrapped around his torso.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Rukia had been walking around the training grounds for a short time, trying to find a place to train. She didn't usually come into the public grounds, often preferring to use either the 13th division's grounds or the ones located at the Kuchiki manor. And yet she found herself where she currently was... walking no where in particular.

I just can't seem to focus anymore!... The 13th Division grounds use to be the best place for me to unwind, but now... ever since that new captain was brought in... it has been horrible! Training at home has been getting worse too... I don't want to bother Nii-sama... She frowned at her own thoughts.

She stopped walking when she felt the spiritual presence of another lieutenant in the room beside her. He was sitting and obviously waiting for something, or maybe someone to show up. Rukia allowed her curious mind to wander and decided to approach the 11th division member and ask him.

"Hi," Rukia started off in a slightly sharp tone, but then quickly forced her voice into something a little less demanding. "I'm Kuchiki Rukia 13th division lieutenant," she started to extend her hand towards the vice captain. "Are you waiting for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Ryo looked over to the extended hand."Im well aware of who you are miss.,The sister Byakuya-sama"He then stood up and smiled in a friendly manner."Im Vice captain Ryo misaki squad eleven pleased to make your acquaintance."He said while extending his hand to hers."I was looking for a training partner for the day since i had no missions assigned to me,would you care to help me sharpen my skills."He asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:44 pm

"It would be a pleasure to train with you!" Rukia firmly grasped the other shinigami's outstretched hand, meaning to pull him from his seated position.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:09 pm

"Great now let me ask you,are you comfortable going all out as long as no one ends up dead."He asks while being pulled up out if his position.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:14 am

"Hai, I do not plan on having a death match with a member of the 11th squad... especially their vice-captain!"

Rukia watched as he stood up, taking her own place several spaces away from him. She rested her hand on her zanpakuto ready to draw when he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:16 am

"I must warn you,im a bit like captain zaraki ill let you have the first move."He said opening his kimono to his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 am

"as one would expect from the 11th division," Rukia gave a grin as she spoke. She slowly drew out her zanpaktou, Shirayuki, and spoke aloud. "Dance, Shirayuki."

She felt her hair pickup as her blade became it's famous all white, bringing it around to her front as the ribbon attached to the pommel brushed against her skin. He had given her first strike, but she did feel slightly uncomfortable bringing her weapon to bear on an opponent who wasn't in stance.

She moved the thoughts out of her mind and moved to strike the waiting Vice-captain. She swung her sword down with two hands on the hilt aiming for his bare chest. She didn't give the blow the full force of an actual strike, almost wanting him to block it...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 am

"Going easy on me ehh,not that i didnt expect it squad 13 really isnt a fan of attacking an enemy thats not readily prepared,i believe Ukitake-sama says its not honorable."He then felt the blade make a small cut on his chest.

He watched the blood trickle for a few seconds then stop.He then drew his own sword."Bludgeon Raikou." he said as his blade to its shikai state.The handle took the form of a pistol.The blade extended 2 times normal size.It now resembled that a of medium sized meat cleaver.The blade also had a barrel running up the spine of the blade.

"Now lets get down to business shall we."he said as his spiritual pressure shattered some of the towering rocks.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 am

He allowed me to hit him without blocking it? I should have known better... he is after all a member of the 11th division...

"Yes Ukitake-sama always valued honor in his division, and he always considered attacking an opponent who was unarmed to be a dishonor..."

She felt his increase of spiritual power as he released his zanpakuto.

She took a ready position, waiting for his attack.

"Your turn, Vice-Captain..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:23 am

Ryo then places his hand in his pocket."Ya know what they say dont you?that a swords destructive power 100x grater when held with two hands."He said as he swung his sword at her.Not hitting her the force coming off of it back and tear in the sleeve of her kimono.But not harming her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Rukia watched as her sleeve tore from his swing. She laughed to herself, he was being playful as well...

"Of course it is stronger with 2 hands wielding a blade... Everyone knows that!" She let out a small peal of laughter. "But it's not always needed!"

She smiled as readied her next attack, "Some no Mai, Tsukishiro" she said as a white circle of ice began to form under the vice - captain's feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training (rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (rukia)   Training (rukia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (rukia)
Page 1 of 1