Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Vote_lcapA new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Voting_barA new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Vote_lcapA new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Voting_barA new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Empty
PostSubject: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 am

Matsuda sighed gently sitting at a small table on the side of her flower shop. Aside from it being a flower shop, it was also a small coffee shop. She sat down with a small coffee on her side of her elbow which was on the table, & held a ciggerette between her index & middle finger. Placeing her ciggerette on the small ash tray that was becide her she walked over to the counter & began arrancageing a boque of flowers then soon turned back around, heading to the small shelf of Bouques that were expecting owners within the two days. This shelf stood right next to the table she was sitting at, which allowed her to keep an eye on her ciggerette. She began reading the tags on the Bouques, seeing which days the owners were supposed to pick them up, then soon went back to the table to take another puff from her ciggerette.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 am

Sairento yawned softly, walking into the shop, his pockets having each of his hands occupying them. He was in shinigami form, being too lazy to have slipped into a gigai. His eyes came over the female who had taken a puff of her cigeratte, his head coming to tilt.You wouldn't happen to have another one of those, would you?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 am

Looking up after she flicker her ciggerette slightly over the ash tray. Oddly, she was in a good mood, & walked behind the counter before she pulled out a small black purse & took out a pack. Tossing the pack to him she said softly with a slight bit of anger in her voice, "Only one. I do not keep ciggerette lighters around because I usually do not need them.." turning to a small refriderator that was behind it she squatted down & pulled out a bottle of water thinking that that would help her cool down. She soon walked back to her seat & sat back down takeing another puff from her ciggerette.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 am

The male sighed, catching the pack in his right hand, his thumb flicking it open. He then brought the pack to his mouth, his lips coming over a single cigeratte. They closed in on said cigeratte, pulling it out. He then flicked the top of the pack closed, tossing it softly at the table. The bottom right corner of the pack hit the table, causing it to flip over once, landing beside the ash tray on the table. He then brought his index finger to push outwards, purple reitsu gathering around it, creating a charging cero of a heightened heat magnitude. Before it had the time to charge fully, he put the open tobacco end of the cigeratte into the cero for half a second, causing it to ignite. He waved his hand in flicking motions, dispersing the cero as he then took a hit from the cigeratte.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 am

((I am going to post on this account because I am on a phone posting this, and I cannot log out of this account. So I'm gonna post in this account.))

IC: Matsuda sighed gently sitting at the table and looked to the bouques again trying to resist to organize them, but soon ended yp getting up and walking to the shelf of bouques and beging to arrange them. "So," she began, "Why are you here exactly?" She finished still looking to the bouques.

((OOC: Sorry, cannot put color on what she says on this phone either. -,-'))
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:26 am

OOC: It's cool

IC: Sairento silently watched her, curious at waht she was doing. After which, he realized she had asked a question, and took a long drag before answering. I simply got bored, and decided to stop by. He flicked the cigeratte's butt over the ash try, a bit of ash falling off into it. He then placed the cigeratte between his lips, his eyes coming to a closure.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

"Hmph.." Matsuda murmered softly hearing his answer. Turning around slightly to grab her bottle of water she took a sip of it to cool down abit. "It does not make sence," she said softly beging to read the tags on the bouques again. "Why do all shinigami usually go to random places? Arn't they supposed to protect humans?" she tryed to say this in the nicest way she could due to the fact that she hated all shinigami except Soren. Turning back around to pick her ciggerette from the corner of the ash tray she took a quick puff from it before sitting it back down & continueing to read the boiuques & every now & again takeing a bouque out that was past due from it's date.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"Well I guess shinigami that are still obedient to the mind fucked Seritei" Sairento said this with great distaste, taking a hit of his cigeratte. He then adjusted the old captain's haori on his leg, sighing as he remembered how he had gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:36 am

"I take it that you are an ex-shinigami then, am I right?" she asked before she turned back around & sat down in her chair & picked her ciggerette off of the ash tray & took a slow puff of it before she let it out & waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 am

"I prefer the term, rogue." He yawned, letting himself take one more hit of the cigeratte he held, before placing it between his right index and middle fingers. he held it down at the ready, unbeknownst to her, before he let the smoke out through his lips. His yellow eyes came to a closure as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:54 am

Hearing his comment she couldent help but to laugh slightly. "All shinigami who work for the damn soul socity are scum." she said snickering slightly before she took another sip of her water then a quick puff from her ciggerette. "Sometimes I wonder how Hueco Mundo is diffrant from the world of the liveing, I also wonder if I could help out the leader of espada.." pondering about this she placed her thumb between her lips before she looked up to the ceiling thinking about this before she began spinning in the chair abit giddy with this thought. A small smile could be seen on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Sairento sighed softly, staying silent after which, watching her quietly. If he were still the captain of the eleventh squad, he would've had to kill her. But at this point in his life, he couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:11 am

Matsuda stopped spinning & looked to him when he sighed. "What? I cannot dream?" she snapped. "It's not like hearing your voice turns my day into a rainbow." she finished takeing a quick puff of her ciggerette then soon after this takeing a sip from her water bottle & looking to the clock before she looked back to the bouques of flowers wondering if she should continue playing with them.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 am

Please do not get testy with me, this is not my best day. Sairento sighed, his yellow eyes becoming a dark gray hue as he watched her. He yawned softly after a few seconds, turning his attention to the table, in which he had begun drawing something of pure reitsu.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 am

Still haveing her head look to the flowers her eyes darted to nher side slightly listing to him. "Whatever, what's wrong with you?" she asked as he began drawing. Standing up from her chair she pushed the ciggerette butt in the ash tray, douceing the flame. Soon she walked behind the counter & took out a wet-whipe & began whipeing down the counter with it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:54 am

Nothing you need be concerned with. He then yawned, having finished his drawing of him firing a cero at what appeared to be the Vice Captain of the first division. It was a memory from over three years ago, but it was hi favorite memory of the man.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 am

Matsuda snorted softly before she dropped the whip into the trash can & walked back over to the table looking at his drawing. "That's nice.." she said softly studying it. "Who's that..?" she asked out of cureosity as she kept her eyes on it studying it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 am

"It's me, killing the vice captain of the first squad three years ago, with a cero. That's the second time I've escaped."He yawned, looking over his drawing, before turning his eyes back to her.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 am

Still studying the drawing her eyes grew wide for a second when she heard what he said it was. "Damn..." was all that could excape her mouth still studying the picture she shook her head lightly before she walked over to the other end of the table pulling out another ciggerette, flicking her finger slightly, & soon after this a small blue flame was on the tip of her index finger. Placeing it to the tip of the ciggerette she cighed gently breathing out the smoke & shakeing that finger shakeing off the fire as if it was a match.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 am

Sairento studied her closely as she did this, yawning. He wiped his hand slowly across the reitsu, to make it be absorbed back into his body, the drawing gone. He then stood, walking to the counter where the bouqets where, sighing softly..
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 am

Matsuda looked up to him as he walked over to the counter & took a puff of her ciggerette as she watched him. 'God I hate it when this happens to me...' she thought to herself knowing that she sometimes goes soft. Placeing the ciggerette down on the ash trey she walked to him. "Hey, you, ok?" she asked abit cureious as she walked up to him. She could easly tell that he was disturbed by something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 am

"I am completely fine..But we will have to resume this chat some other time.."He sighed, walking out of the shop, rain had began to fall, as he sighed. He shook his head, beginning to walk down the street, his eyes closed and his hands pushing into his pockets..
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 am

Hearing him she took a single step back to that he could get out. "Damn I really hate it when this happens to me..." she repeated again to herself but this time outloud before she ran to the corner of the room where afew other shelfs were & grabbed a plan black umbrella. Grabbing a sign that hung on the side of one shelf she quickly replaced it with the one that was currently on the door that read, 'Be back within 15 minuntes'. Opening the umbrella she jogged over to him, still holding it above her head & soon came up next to him holding it above his. "You can't just go out here dureing a storm & get a cold.." she said softly beging to feel like a mother; & for this she secretly scolded herself inside her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 am

Sairento's gray eyes came to her, his head tilting as he raised his arm, pointing his index finger at a building across the way. A large cero charged within his index finger, firing at the building. The cero grew larger than Ulq Cifer's Own, and upon coming into the building's outside surface, it caused it to be broken to many pieces. He grinned slightly at the destruction he was causing, watching the shop crumble to a pile of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am

Watching him shoot the cero at a building she froze up slightly. She knew that ceros could only be produced by arrancars or hollows, but decided not to ask about that. "What the hell? There were peoiple & who knows? Maybie shinigami in that building!" she shouted turnign towards him but keeping the umbrella above his head. 'Damn, I feel like I'm takeing crazy pills...' she thought to herself, but hideing that confused emotion & covering it with abit of anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}   A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento} Empty

Back to top Go down

A new ally..?{Private, Tag: Sairento}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next