Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Sairento's Escape EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Sairento's Escape EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Sairento's Escape EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Sairento's Escape EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Sairento's Escape EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Sairento's Escape EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Sairento's Escape Vote_lcapSairento's Escape Voting_barSairento's Escape Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento's Escape Vote_lcapSairento's Escape Voting_barSairento's Escape Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Sairento's Escape

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:31 am

Sairento sat silently in the windowless cell that he had to call home. He sighed deeply, looking out the bars to see the guard that was charged with watching him to prevent his escape. Just beside the guard was his zanpaktou, he sighed, knowing this wouldn't be easy. He could break out at any time, it would just need to be the right time.

He sensed a different spiritual pressence within the facility's prison blocks. It was strange to feel that sort of pressence so deep within the sewers. Whoever was here, either knew he was here or had come to make sure he was still there. He was hoping that it was the first option. So he readied himself to charge a cero, spiking his spiritual pressure up greatly. He watched the guard notice him, then laughing. No escape in here. You'd be an idiot to try anything.

He sighed, even though he didn't want to believe it, it was hard not to. He didn't see anybody coming to help him. Sairento accepted it for now, hoping that the spiritual pressure he felt was a friendly one.

Last edited by Sairento..Bakuhatsu on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:12 am

Dakxter sighed as she glanced around the corner. She had done a lot of digging and had somehow got information on this place. So she snuck in using her skills and had made it this far. So she snuck slowly throughout the place when she though someone had seen her. She jumped at least three feet but covered her mouth before a sound had escaped. As soon as she realized the person hadn't seen her, she calmed down. But her reiatsu had leaked out unintentionally. It had a light and happy air to it with a bit of evil from her zanpaktou spirit

So she took a deep breath and calmed her heart. She barely peaked her head around the corner and saw one person and a boy in a cell. He looked no older then herself since she herself was still a young teenager. So she tried to see how she was going to act when she saw the guard took his attentions off of the cell. She gathered all of her courage and slowly walked around the corner hoping and praying that the boy in the cell didn't hate her or wasn't in a bad mood. Somehow she managed to lock eyes with his and if he had seen her. Her gaze said: I'm not here to hurt you. She just hoped that the guard didn't see her or else she would have to kill him.

She saw the zanpaktou and realized that he was a shinigami. So her plan was to reunite him with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

Sairento smiled at her warmly, nodding once to show he understood then turning his attention to the guard. He shot small sparks of reitsu out of the cell at the guards feet, burning them slightly. The guard cursed, coming to the cell, releasing his own reitsu sparks through the bars, his being larger. He had then increased the power to begin damaging sairento, him twitching on the ground lightly. He had over-dramatized, so that the guard's attention would stay on him, away from the female.

He waited for her to sneak to his weapon, him sitting up once more. He softly reached through the bars, punching the guard in his shin. The guard cursed once more, repeating the shocking reitsu ability he had used before. Once more, sairento acting as if it really injured him. Hurry up, he thought to himself, how much more do I need to take?
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:48 am

Dak saw him distract the guard and nodded in response. While the guard went close to the bars of the cell she managed to make it over to the boy's sword. She took it in her hands and found it a bit heavy she was surprised. Her sword was much lighter then this one was. But she just surmised that it was because this wasn't her zanpaktou and that to the boy it wasn't heavy.

So she grabbed it in her hands and walked over to the cell. "Hadou #1 Sho!" she called out as the guard was then pushed a good five feet away from her and hit the ground. She then stood a few feet away from the cell. "Hado #31 Shakkaho!" she called as a ball of red light was fired at the cell door. It was so powerful that it knocked Dakxter off her feet. She then stood up and watched as the smoke cleared. The door was gone and she thinks the guard was knocked out. "Are you alright?" she asked the boy as she offered him his zanpaktou
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:58 am

Sairento grinned, tightly clenching his fists, looking at them. He then stood up, walking over to the female, his head tilting to the side. Though he looked to be nineteen his actual age was a hundred and three. Someday, he thought, she would make a great ally. She's attractive as well..before these thoughts went any further, he unwrapped the bandages of his Nodachi, inspecting it with an expert's eye. Seeing nothing wrong, he nodded, placing the bandages inside his robe-like pant's pockets. As he stood, the captain's Haori that was on his leg, showed clearly. Upon his Haori, was the Yarrow, the symbol for the eleventh division. Yarrow meant fight and that was what he seemed skilled in.

He then heard footsteps, sighing as he grabbed onto the female's hand pulling her along with him in the opposite direction of the stepping. If we make it out of here, I will owe you one. And I suppose i can tell you my name! He laughed playfully, leading her down the stench ridden hallways of the sewers. Quick. Can you open a soul gate? He asked the question, but kept his eyes ahead as he continued running.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Dak just watched as he stood up and took his zanpaktou from her. She looked him up and down and noticed his Captain's haori. She then saw the weird looking flower on the back It indeed was the Yarrow: the flower that designated Squad 11. Her older brother Takashi Minamino was in that Squad and wanted Dak to try and get in it when she was older. She hadn't spoken a word when they ran down the hallway. As the boy grabbed her hand she allowed herself to be lead down the hall. She was nervous and scared at the same time. She felt butterflies in her stomach when their hands touched.

When he spoke to her she snapped out of her stupor. "I think I can" she responded when she heard a noise. She then pushed him carefully against the wall of one of the corridors. She leaned her head against his chest and closed her eyes; hoping and praying that they didn't see the two of them. The guards passed right by them without seeing them. She sighed a sigh of relief and then ran a hand through her hair. She then did as he asked and opened a soul gate.
"Holy Crap it worked. That was my first time trying that" she spoke in an excited tone
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:16 pm

He sighed, noticing that the haori the guards had planted on him wasn't his captain's Haori, but he decided not to mention such, he had heard of her. It was best if she only thought he was part of it. For now. He seemed surprised as she pushed him against the wall, his breathing stopping for a few seconds as the guards passed by them. His eyes scanned the ground, him finding his captain's haori. While she was concentrated on the opening of a spirit gate, he grabbed it, replacing the other haori. Much better, he thought.

He was shocked when he heard that it was her first time, his eyes coming to her face in disbelief. Before he could question her, however, he heard more guards approaching so he tackled her through the soul gate, it closing behind them.

They landed on a hill in the outskirts of Karakura town, them rolling down the hill. Their rolling stopped at the bottom of the hill, him being lain on top of her, his zanpakuto having fallen out of his hand. He quickly looked around for it, seeming worried.Ookami Shikon? Where is my Noda- His words were cut off as the Nodachi's tip stabbed into the ground right beside Dak's head. He chuckled, breathing a sigh of relief. At least they had made it alive.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:27 pm

All Dak could remember was being tackled into the soul gate and meeting the gaze of the boy. She had to admit that he had amazing eyes. But as the appeared in a new place they rolled down the hill. She opened her eyes and realized she was face-to-face with the boy. "Oww" she noted as she rubbed her head. She then noticed the closeness as her eyes shook and her cheeks burned.

"Um, hi?" she noted. She then noticed the huge nodachi near her head. "Wow, that's a little too close for comfort" she spoke as she sat up. She then noticed he boy. "Oh gosh, you're bleeding" she noted as she got closer to him. She placed her hand on his cheek and back. "Would you like for me to heal you?" she asked as she had already placed her hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry" she noted as she dropped her hand and blushed deeply
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Sairento chuckled softly, shaking his head in a 'its fine' manner. He didn't mind at all, in fact, he though he wouldn't have minded getting closer. He shook the thought from his head, trying to keep the blush from his own cheeks as he nodded for her to have permission in healing him.

He hadn't really noticed that he had been hurt, as he had grown accustomed to it. He tried to hide the Captain's Haori, that wasn't the kind of attention he needed at this time, and she might think twice about helping him.

He then pulled his form to sit back upon his rear, in front of the female. Sairento brought both of his legs up to cross one over the other in an "ex" formation. This was the most comfortable for him and it showed off his muscular stomach the best. He rested his right arm against the hilt-guard if his blade, yawning. It was then he noticed his blood on the spikes of his own knuckle guards (see descrip in application). So that's where it came from, he thought. Ouch..Those things contained the deadly poison of a cobra, and an anaconda. All of a sudden he felt weightless, falling backwards to be laying down, his eyes going in and out of focus.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:41 pm

As he sat back she rushed closer to him. She then placed his head in her lap and then took a deep breath. She made her hand glow a bright green and began to heal him. She knew it would take a while for him to heal completely so she just closed her eyes and seemed to nod off for a bit. She continued to heal him even though she was asleep and this just showed off her prowess an how good she was at her reiatsu. Yet it also showed how little control she had over it.

She woke up after a bit and sighed. she looked down at him and saw his extremely attractive stomach. "Breathe Dak, just breathe" she told herself as she gently stroked her zanpaktou. Tsubasa wouldn't be happy to hear that she hadn't been training like she had said she had been doing. She then glanced down at him with his head in her lap. "Feeling better? And I'm Dakxter by the way" she spoke with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Sairento's eyes came back into focus, showing the attractive female staring down at him. He smiled, nodding once. Much..And I am Sairento Bakuhatsu, Ca- This time he cut himself off, shaking the thoughts away that intruded into his mind. He slowly sat up, turning back to face the female, his head tilting slightly as he smiled once more. He bowed in thanks to her, pulling the bandage from his pocket as he then began to slowly re-wrap his zanpakuto.

As this took some time he decided to pass the time between with conversation. So what were you doing deep within the confines of the legendary, "facility?"
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Dak smiled as he thanked her. "It's nice to meet you. And if you want, you can call me Dak" she spoke as she smiled back at him. When he asked her about the facility her face fell for a bit. "Well...my older brother... He isn't my blood but he raised me so I think of him like that. He was...raised there. He escaped a day before her found me but that was years ago. Well he told me all about it; and it scared me that people were still there and the things that happened to them. So I kinda let my curiosity get the better of me and snuck in there. And..that's where I saw you" she explained as her eyes met his

"When I saw you, I couldn't just leave you there. I kinda felt...compelled to help you."
she spoke as she placed some hair behind her ear. "Well, you should know of him. His name is Takashi Minamino"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Sairento's spiritual energy spiked as he heard the name, he kept his composure though. THAT'S where he had heard of her. The spike in his reitsu was of emberassment, as he had heard she was truly beautiful. And now, he agreed with his old friend. He knew though, that people like him had no place to be happy, so he slowly stood, placing the Nodachi between his shoulder blades. He slipped the small opening onto his shoulders like a human's back pack, sighing.

He then turned without a word, walking toward the town, planning to go to Urahara's for a gigai he had prepared before being captured. He waved for her to follow, knowing that he would have to fashion one in her likeness as well.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:22 am

Dak's eyes widened in shock as she instantly felt the spike in spiritual pressure. The spike made her heart race and her breath catch in her throat as she tried to calm herself down. Just as quickly as it had come, it went away and she returned back to normal. She placed her hand over her heart and managed to think of calm thoughts. She opened her eyes to see Sairento walking off down a hill towards a town.

When he waved for her to follow she nodded and caught up to him. "I have a question for you? I know Takashi grew up in the facility, but did you know him? I mean, do you still speak with him?" she asked him as her eyes met his. "And where are we going?" she asked as she rubbed her head gently and with the other hand gently touched his arm since he was at least a good foot taller then her
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:04 am

One at a time, He chuckled softly, looking at the sky as they walked.[color=indigo] Yes I knew him. No, he left me there when I had attacked a few guards, helping him escape. We're going to Urahara's..We need gigai, don't we?[/colo]

He continued his stroll, scanning the plane for any strange energy signatures. He knew that there would soon be men from the facility on their tails, and that once they got their gigai, they could lower their spiritual pressures. He felt bad that he had gotten this girl involved in his scheme. He knew that once he got the chance,he would have to make sure she could make it to a squad. He knew, as he then sighed at this thought, that he would have to turn himself over, allowing her to take full credit for his capture. These thoughts showed in his solemn expression as the neared the shop,his heart slowing.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:23 am

"Gigai" she spoke as she played with the word on her lips. She had no idea what the hell he was talking about but thought it must have been important since he wanted to get some for the two of them. Sh began to get worried when Sairento didn't speak to her for a while and noticed that he had a solemn look on his face. She then stopped dead and glanced at the ground.

"Come on, cheer up. We're alright and away from that horrible place. Please, don't be sad. We're safe and you're not hurt!" she spoke as she accidentally yelled the last part. Her eyes were shaking and showing so much worry and intensity that it surprised even her. She had a bit of tears in her eyes. She then realized her mistake and looked down and away from him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lost my composure like that. I'm just...worried..." she trailed off as she sank to her knees and then to the ground. She kept her gaze off of him and stared at the flowers in front of her
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:13 am

He sighed, stepping over to her, his hand held out for her to grab. He was smiling softly down to her as he whispered so only she could hear.Don't worry about me, you've done enough to keep me happy for today.

As he waited for her to grab his hand, he reached down, touching the captain's haori upon his leg. He hoped that the good luck from it would help him with the conversation he would have to have with her, involving her taking him back to the facility. He decided that he could give it maybe a hundred years and then tell her.

He hadn't noticed the eight squad members of the first division hiding behind a building behind them, ready to attack them, capturing him. Their spiritual pressure was very low, so they could stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Dak smiled at him and took his hand. Hers was so small compared to his and she just laughed lightly at the thought. For some strange reason she got the feeling that they were being watched but she couldn't quite place it. "She then felt a certain spike in reiatsu. "Did you feel that?" she asked as she looked up at him in worry.

"I have a bad feeling" she explained as some hair fell into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Ah ha ha! Don't worry if anyone hollows attack I can handle them! Though sairento knew if there where any changes in the reitsu it was because of other shinigami. Knowing this, he quickly grabbed onto her hand, leading her quickly into the shop.

On the counter were two gigai, one that resembled him and a neutral one. He stepped past these, sighing as he grabbed a soul candy. He turned back to her, cracking the thing into two pieces. He held one out to her, him putting the other one in his pocket. Something to remember me by.. He sighed, knowing now what she meant. He could feel the eight squad members' pressences outside.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:01 am

Sairento lead her quickly into the shop and she just followed like a dumb rag doll. He handed her something that looked like candy as they walked by a pair of bodies; one of which looked exactly like him. As she took it from him she inspected it thoroughly. "What is this? And what is it for" she asked him.

As he said it was to remember him by she tilted her head at him. "What do you mean?" she asked with a bit of naivety
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:38 am

Sairento shook his head as he then grabbed the hilt of his zanpaktou, closing his eyes. He brought the sword from the bandages, swinging it at her. After his muttering of, "Sorry", the eight squad members busted through the shop door. The used a Kido known as Geki, binding him with a soft red light. Two of the squad members grabbed him, hauling him toward an open Senkaimon. The apparent vice captain of the division turned to dak,"You alright?" he asked. Another member of the squad grabbed his nodachi and bandages, walking toward the senkaimon with the rest of the crew. The vice captain turned to her, nodding for her to follow. "We would like to reward your bravery for helping us capture this criminal. Let's go"

OOC: After your answer post, we'll fast forward to three years before the present day. Where Sairento will escape once more, after Dak visits him. This time, he will get out by himself.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:53 am

OOC: Ok.

Before she had time to think, Sairento swung his nodachi sword at her. Dak barely moved as the sword narrowly missed her. She just stood there in shock as a small trail of blood came from a slash on her cheek. Her eyes shook in fear as the eight people rushed in. As they performed the Kido she sank to her knees and to the ground. As the vice captain spoke to her she looked up at him. She was about to speak to him but she lost her voice.

Breathe dumb-ass, you need to breathe a voice she didn't recognize spoke to her as she had to remember how to breathe. The voice belonged to a boy and somehow it scared her even though she also felt like she knew the voice. She nodded mechanically as a squad member helped her to her feet. When he spoke of rewarding her she watched as they forced Sairento into the Senkaimon. Her eyes shook slightly in shock as she desperately clutched the candy-like object in her hand. "Why" she managed to whisper. "Why did you do that?" she asked him even though she knew he couldn't hear her
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:06 am

OOC: Fast-forward, sitting in the jail cell once more(three years before present day). Sairento watches the six guards around him. His nodachi in the hands of the man who had captured him. And Dak, this can be where your chara got the spot on squad eleven.

Sairento silently stared at the ground, biting his lower lip softly. What had happened a hundred years ago still ran through his mind. He had made it seem like he was attacking Dak, so that she would be thought to have captured him. He knew she must have hated him for attacking her. But he did what was needed. The Vice Captain that was sitting in a chair, four yards in front of the cell held his nodachi in one hand, and his captain's Haori in the other."Can't believe you used to be the Division Eleven Captain..Sairento Bakuhatsu." The vice captain spoke with obvious loathing in his tone."That little girlfriend of yours hasn't visited you at all, and today, will be the first time since she was rewarded for her bravery. So you will treat her as your superior, got it, rat?"

Sairento sighed, falling against the cold, stone wall, slipping into a sitting position. So it had gone as he anticipated, she had gotten into the squad Tamashi had wanted her in. At least she could be happy. He winced at the thought of her coming to see him like this, shaking the thoughts away as he looked back up at the VC. How about you..Bite me? He laughed as the VC stood, walking over to the cage."You have a big mouth on you..#4 hado, Bakurai!" As the VC uttered the incantation, sairento felt the volts of electricity rushing through his body, causing him to shudder violently, near a seizure. He fell onto his side, cough after the hado was stopped, simply laying there.Once..Once I get out of here..I will show you how much a cero hurts.. He grinned as the captain laughed to himself."You're never getting out, so I don't have to worry about that do I?"

Sairento slowly sat back up, waiting silently for his visitor. He could already sense her spiritual energy, so he spiked his own to let her know he was in a different cell this time.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:28 am

It had been a few days since she had been awarded the 4th seat in Squad 11. Though Dak was happy that she had gotten s far in such a small amount of time she was sad. She was sad because Takashi had gotten hurt exactly a few years earlier because she hadn't been able to control her spiritual pressure and got attacked by a hollow. Dak had changed alot in the last 100 years since she had last seen Sairento.

As soon as she thought of him her heart lurched. She didn't still have the cut from that day but she still remembered the sting of his blade and the confusion on her face from the sudden attack. She still wondered to herself what made him attack her that day. But she didn't dare voice her opinions since they thought she had captured him and had rewarded her for it. She was now the 4th seat in the illustrious Squad 11. Since first meeting her spirit she gained an all new Reiatsu and it was nothing like her old one. This one was more mature and calm as opposed to her old rambunctious and loud one.

As she came around the corner of the facility she sensed a familiar reiatsu and followed it to the cell.s As she saw Sairento her eye widened slightly. He hadn't changed that much sine she had busted him out of this place 10 years ago. But she didn't dare show the surprise on her face; she hid it every well and walked over to the cage. "Long time no see" she stated simply as her eyes met his. She had grown up in the last few years. She was no longer the little naive kid she was back then. She was older, wiser and much more useful and looked even more beautiful. Her hair was much longer then it was 100yrs ago. It was in a braid down her back as she smiled at him.

"Please if you don't mind, give me and...this scum, a minute. And don't worry about me, if he tries anything, I will punish him myself" she spoke as she gave the VC a serious look that she had gained from her training with Kenpachi. She even looked scary as she made her spiritual pressure rain down in the room like a heavy air
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:41 am

Sairento cringed at her words, but kept his face to an emotionless state. The VC nodded once and motioned for the others to follow him down the hall."This was with his things that we confiscated.."He said, holding the captain's haori out to her. He let it fall, him being in a worse mood, having had to leave his post for the girl. As soon as the guards were in the hall, he stood, bringing his body close to the bars of his cell. He gripped one bar with his left hand, skipping one to grab another with his right. He stuck half of his face through the bars, tilting his head back to get a better look at her.

The cut had disappeared completely, and she looked more grown up. He sighed, wondering how she had become such a gorgeous woman. Letting no emotion show on his face, he brought his arms down unto the horizontal bar the ran the length of his cell, relaxing against them.Glad to see you made it into the squad..Takashi would be proud. His eyes stayed on his old haori, his lips pulling downwards into a frown. He had taught himself to take things less seriously during his time in the cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sairento's Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairento's Escape   Sairento's Escape Empty

Back to top Go down

Sairento's Escape
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next