Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi Vote_lcapHidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi Voting_barHidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi Vote_lcapHidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi Voting_barHidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi   Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 am

((This is just a main past thread for Matsuda))

"Mama Mama!!" Matsuda yelled running to her from her back yard. "Yes sweetie, what is it?" she said calmly bending down to the 4 year-old. "Look what I caught!" Matsuda continued holding her hand balled-up. "Well, let's see it now," she said calmly before Matsuda opened her hands swowing that she had caught a blue moon butterfly. It was late at night, on July the 26th. She lived in China & they were celebrateing the anavercery of winning a war. "Let the butterfly go now hunny, the fire works are about to start.." she said softly lifting the girl's hands up in the air & soon the butterfly flew off. Soon a loud crack was heard in the air. "Look Mama! Look at the colors!" she yelled turning around & pointing in the sky where an fire work had gone off at. "They sure are nice.." the mother said softly picking up Matsuda & setting her on her left leg so she could see better. She laughed happly feeling this & continued to look at the sky as the fire works went off.

Matsuda was comeing home with her mother from school rideing in a small black car. Her mother sat on the driver's seat while Matsuda sat in a 'child-safe' chair hooked onto the car's seat. "How was your day at school today hunny?" she asked looking in the mirror to look at her. "It stunk!" she replyed crossing her small arms. At the time she was in pre-school, & was only there for about a month or so. "Everybody's so mean to me! Kazuku stole my purple crayon, & broke it!" she soon huffed softly before continueing, "I hate it here." her mother's eyes darted from the road & the morror listing to her then soon said, "You know Matsuda, the only reason why they act like that to you is because they like you~" "Nu uh!" Matsuda shot back. "Manachi spit on my nap pillow! I don't like it Mama.." she said softly crosseing her arms tighter. Her mother sighed softly, not knowing what to say, & soon pulled into their drive-way. Helping Matsuda from her car seat Matsuda hopped from the car & walked to the door waiting for her mother to open it. She had a small pink back pack on her back & her hair was cut short to where it only dropped to the end of her shoulders & it was a deep black color. Soon her mother came behind her & un-locked the door soon opening it. Just then a long wave smell thet rank of vinigar & salt came from the doorway. They both came in the house, wondering what is was, & soon, walking into the kitchen saw Matsuda's dad laying on the ground with his neck cut open & afew bullets through his legs. Blood layed on the floor in puddles. Her mother bagan studdering when she saw this but Matsuda stood there with her mouth open slightly looking at her father's courpse. "Why is there so much blood Mama?" she asked with tears in her eyes. She was completly clueless & began running to her dad shakeing him. "Daddy! daddy wake up!" she yelled shakeing his shoulder. Soon blood covered her hands & police showed up trying to pry Matsuda from her father's body. Afew days later they were both at his wake, & the day after his body was burned.

At this time she moved to Karakura town & away from China to excape afew bad things. "hey Matsuda! Where you going?!" afew boys in her highschool shouted for her. "Leave me alone!" she shouted running through the hallways of the HighSchool trying to get away from them. Thinking fast while she was not in their sight she quickly climbed up the side of a coke despencer & layed on the top of it with her head poked slightly over the side watching for them. "Did you see where she went?!" one of them asked the other. They began looking around insanely before the 3rd boy pointed at her saying, "She's up there!" trying to pull her head back, the boys saw her & began laughing as they pushed on the coke despancer & began tilting it side to side. "Stop!" she shouted trying to stay put. Soon they tilted it completly, makeing the coke despencer burst open & soon coke cans began rolling from it. Matsuda landed on the ground for a moment before scrambleing up & runnign from them. But they were only afew feet behind her. They gripped onto her long black hair & soon pulled her down to the ground. They soon began punching her, but it did not do much damage due to her kickiung her legs & sending the 3 off iun diffrant directions. Before long she sat up & began beeting them senceless with afew cans of coke that had rolled from the coke despencer leaveing them knocked out. Before this even started, school was over, they just ended up chaceing her for no apparent reason. Walking from the school she began walking down the side-walk takeing a ciggerette from her purse & lighting it with a red lighter. Takeing a puff from the ciggerette she close her eyes before looking up at the sky. "Can this day get any worse?" she questioned herself as she turned a corner. Takeing another puff from her ciggerette she looked over at a rather large road with many cars zipping on it & on it a small boy trying to get his soccer ball. "hey kid!" she shouted hopeing that he would hear it. "What's the use? Let him get run-over for all I care." she said softly takeing another puff of her ciggerette. Quickly turnign her head to him again she noticed a large truck heading directly the child's way about to hit him. "Hey kid, Look out!" she shouted jumping over the small pole that seperated the road from the sidewalk & ran across the road to the child. Jumping forward she used her hand to push the child from the truck, which worked, but soon after this the truck impacted with her body instantly breaking 5 ribs. She flipped & spun from in front of the truck & rolled atop of it before landing on the ground breaking her neck. As she fell the ciggerette fell from her mouth & right becide her as she landed on the hard ground. Soon after the truck swerved to the side & the man jumped out & ran over to her body saying, "I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to do it!". About 10 minuntes after this police came to the scene. "Yea, the kid's fine, he's only got afew cuts; But no major damage." one of them said & afterwards the child burst into tears. "Well, it seems that this one is not the same.." one of them said trying to help another place her body in an ambulence.

SHINIGAMI AGE: 95
"Hmm.." Matsuda murmered softly takeing a puff from her ciggerette. At this time she was a shinigami, walking along an abbandoned building looking for someone who called for her. She was in her shinigami form, due to this person wanting to train her. "hello~~?" she called out in the building continueing to walk along. Instead of her hair being black, it was a light blue. Continueing to walk along the building she climbed up a flight of atairs & onto the roof where a tanned shinigami stood looking out to Karakura town. "I have been waiting for you.." he said softly still looking to the town. "Well I would have been here faster if you gave me more accurete directions other than writeing on a napkin, 'Meet me at the abbandoned building', then I would have been here allready! I can't even sence your spiritual pressure!" after she yelled this she soon saw the tip of a blade between her eyes. Looking up she saw the man holding up his zanpaktou to her face saying, "Watch what you say to me, I'm your new sensei." spotting her ciggerete in her mouth he flicked his zanpaktou down flicking the ciggerette from her mouth. "No smokeing." he said simply before sheithing his zanpaktou & turning around. "Ok.. then..." she said softly studying him. "So, what's up with this shinigami buisness? A bunch of them have been asking me what division I want to be in. I think I would rather perferr being alone, but also I think I should join the 6th..." she said softly lookng up & thinking about this. "Don't ever say that!" the man snapped turning around & walking to her. "Hu?" she said simply looking at him. "Shinigami only exist to take the lives of humans. To even think of saveing a human's life is descrace to our kind. Why do you think they gave us the name, 'God Of Death' Matsuda? Just to be silly??? We were put on this earth to kill. If you don't like it then turn away now. Hate all shinigami around you, never trust them. They are paracites on this earth that need to be extermenated. Even if we both are shinigami, never think of yourself as one." Matsuda was surprised by his answer & simply stuttered, "Ye-Yes Sempai!" the man huffed softly before saying, "Good, now, my name is Kazamuneo Hanachi, But only call me Sempai. Now; on with training." Matsuda was surprised also that he was rushing it, but also admired it too. So afew minuntes after this they began fighting in the air, Her Sempai teaching her many teqniques & moves.

SHINIGAMI AGE: 245(Basicly up untill now)
"Whatever..." Matsuda said simply handing a woman a bouque of white & red roses. "Thank you mamn." a young woman said after she payed Matsuda & soon walked from the shop called, 'Matsuda's flowers'. She had owned this shop for awhile now, & liked the job. She liked being surrounded by colors of all types, & the sweet smells of flowers; they would usually calm her down if she was in a pissy mood or otherwise. Sighing gently she bent over a small refriderator that was under the main counter & got a small bottle of water out, opening it, & soon takeing a sip from it begining to daydream abit before someone else came in. Standing back up fully she looked to the customer saying, "Yes?" the man looked to her for a second before saying, "Lisa Kiromaru." nodding her head softly she walked to the side of the shop where many boques lay & picked out a single boque qith many daizys & blue bonnets in them. "16.05" Matsuda said simply as she walked back behind the counter. "Here you go.." he said pulling out his wallet then soon handing her that much in yen, takeing the bouqe, then leaveing the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

Hidden Memorys- Matsuda Mamotchi
Page 1 of 1