Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Vote_lcapA Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Voting_barA Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Vote_lcapA Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Voting_barA Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinashi Oro'Nyaba

A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:39 am

A slight breeze passed over the grounds of the 5th Division as Hinashi rested under a group of trees. The day was peaceful, only a few other members running around in a lackadaisical fashion. Taking a sip of tea, Hinashi sighed. She was waiting on her captain to show so they could relax together. Since coming into the 5th division it had been work, work, work, and more work. She rarely got a chance to relax and take some time to think. Her captains presence would be wonderful as someone to talk to was always welcomed.

Taking another sip she reached into her kimono, a light blue with waves crashing upon rocks stitched upon the back, and pulled out a single cigarette. She lite the end and inhaled deeply. The smoke filled her lungs, the taste of sweet cherry filled her mouth. She exhaled the smoke, the bluish gray haze floating above her head. Taking another sip of tea she watched and waited for her captain.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:47 am

"You know smoking is bad for your health, Hinashi-chan", a gentel female voice said behind her. A woman with long snowy white hair, gentel blue eyes and pale skin, was looking down at her with a small smile. She was wearing a standard shinigami uniform with the very top of her cleveage showing, a white captain haori with the kanji and symbol of the 5th division, and her zanpaktou tied into a dark blue ribbon wich was tied around her waist.

"On the other hand, i enjoy sake, so i guess we are both bad", Yuuri said sitting down in front of her, causing her long white hair and white haori to be spraweld out on the soft grass behind her. Despite that most in the squad was off-duty today, she was in full work clothes and even carried her zanpaktou, but since she was the leader of the kido corps, and a captain, it wasent hard to understand why.
Back to top Go down
Hinashi Oro'Nyaba

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 am

"But Captain." Hinashi said with a grin "I also enjoy sake." She took another puff and exhaled slowly. "Being a shinigami is also bad for ones health Captain." Hinashi said with a twisted smile. "We are loved by few, and hated by many." taking another drag she sighed, letting the smoke wisp from her mouth. "But it is good to be a shinigami." she said as a look of contempt crossed her face. "It is good to help others."

HInashi took another sip of her tea while looking at her captain." Would you like something to drink Captain." Hinashi said with a smile. " I have a few options if you would like something."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 am

"Just some tea...normaly i would`t mind a little sip of sake in this kind of situation, but i have much paperwork to do...its enough i have the captain`s paperwork, but i also have the paperwork for being kido corps captain..this reminds me", she said, smiling slightly. "I was by your office with some paperwork, apart of a vice captains job isent only to sit and drink...i expet it done by tommorow..dont dissapoint me"
Back to top Go down
Hinashi Oro'Nyaba

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:35 am

Hinashi took another sip and smirked. "Captain that paper work will be done by tonight. I have something to speak to you about. I have been working on a few new kidou. I will have the paper work by your office in a few days. There are a few small things I must work out first." Hinashi took another puff before snuffing the cigarette. She finished her tea and gazed out into the sky.

"I also have a list of requests for more targets, training dummies, and I need more cherry tobacco. I have consumed a good bit of those three items working on these new kidou." Hinashi leaned back against the tree, resting her head against the soft wood.
Back to top Go down
Nakahara Hideaki

Nakahara Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 am

Hideaki was attempting to find his captain, he had needed her signature on the report he held tightly to his chest. He suddenly caught a whisp of cigarette smoke, cherry scent.
That would at least prove to be the liuetenant, she might be able to tell him of Reikou's location, he walked toward the wind and saw Hinashi and Reikou sitting in one of the grooves

"Reikou-taichou, Hinashi-fukutaichou, I hope I don't find you to occupied?"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:29 am

"heh, i will look at them whenever i get time..im glad that i choose you, afterall, we have alot of restoration to do after the betrayl of Aizen-sama and Hinamori-chan..". The fact that Yuuri said -sama, and -chan after their names, meant that she had been close to both the former captains.

"Reikou-taichou, Hinashi-fukutaichou, I hope I don't find you to occupied?".

Yuuri looked towards a young male voice calling out her and Hinashi`s name, followed by their rank. It was one of her newest division members, Nakahara. Alot had happend since Hinamori`s death, wich was about half a year ago. New members had joined and some old had retired or been moved to other squads, wich meant this new group of youngsters would help her in a goal to restore the releationship between the 5th division and the other division`s, wich already had worked out well, seeing how most of the captains, and the new captain commander, seemend to like her, or at least respect her slightly.

"Oh thats right, i forgot to tell you..Nakahara-san, you dont have to be so formal, please, call me Yuuri-san!", she said, waving her hand, inviting him over to them.
Back to top Go down
Hinashi Oro'Nyaba

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 am

"Thank you Captain. We do have more work to do. The 5th division will be on equal terms with the rest of the Gotei 13 soon." Hinashi pulled another hand rolled cigarette from her kimono. Lighting the end she inhaled the cherry flavored smoke. "And we also need to...."before Hianshi could finish the voice of a young male broke it. "Reikou-taichou, Hinashi-fukutaichou, I hope I don't find you to occupied?" Hinashi look over at the young male and waved her hand slightly. "Hello Nakahara-san." Hinashi said with a smile as she took another puff from her cigarette.

Hinashi sat for a moment, a puzzled look spread across her face. "Well I seem to have forgotten what I was talking about. Ohh well." The blueish gray smoke drifted above her as she took another puff, a blank look crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Nakahara Hideaki

Nakahara Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:54 am

Hideaki smiled at his lieutenants wandering mind as he sat down next to them, his hand absentmindedly straightening the hair hiding the right side of his face.
"If I am to call you Yuuri-san I hope you will call me Hideaki," Hideaki said as he placed the unwrinkled papers next to him. "Yuuri-san, I had hopes that you would be able to sign my report, even if it is the divisions' day off.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 am

"It is maybe for you, but a day off is something a captain cannot have..all we have is small breaks between the paperwork, planning, meetings and such..its our job to maintain balance and order among our squads and in soul society, as well as on earth.."", she commented on his words.

Yuuri reached down and began reading through the papers, holding them with one hand, her eyes scanning fast over the papers, it was clear that the rumors of Yuuri being the 4th seat in the 4th division for 60 years, 3th seat in the 5th division for 70 years, and vice captain for the 5th division in 5 months(as long as Hinamori had been captain), was true, apperently Yuuri had always been high ranking ever since her start in the divisions.
Back to top Go down
Hinashi Oro'Nyaba

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:53 am

Hinashi stared off into the sky, the words of the other two not even reaching her. The voice in the back of her head. "She doesn't know your strength. Show her." The words echoed in her head over and over as she reached into her kimono and pulled out her small flask. Tilting it back to her lips she ave a sigh and drained the contents. A slight blush fell on her face as she suddenly smiled and gave a slight giggle. "Captain." She started out slowly, the bluish haze of the smoke clouding her face. "Captain I believe that we should show our fourth seat a little match. We have yet to really test each others powers to the fullest and i have yet to show you how capable I am of defending myself."

She took another puff of her cigarette and stood slowly. She unsheathed her zanpakuto and held it in front of her. "And we should put up wards to deflect any spikes in rieatsu because I have something to show you that could get us in a bit of trouble." Flicking the cigarette into the air she smiled as it twirled slowly. Her body shimmered and she appeared above the cigarette hovering slightly. As she landed on her feet the cigarette split into two pieces. Slowly she sheathed her zanpakuto and gave slight laugh. "So do you accept my challenge captain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)   A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sip Of Tea (Reikou) (closed)
Page 1 of 1