Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training(Open) Vote_lcapTraining(Open) Voting_barTraining(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:41 am

RU sighed gently walking out of the Hueco Mundo dessert & into the Forest of menos sighing looking to the sky. She had a small MP3 in her hands & hooked onto it a pair of black SkullCandyTM headphones over her head hich were almost hiodden by her mask listing to some hard rock music. She had stollen the MP3 from a human in the liveing world that she had killed, & enjoyed haveing the music to listin to o0ther than just walking around the dessert aimlessly. Picking up her head from the MP3's screen she sences a vagualy familiar relatzu. Slideing the headphones from her ears it hung around her neck booming with the lkoud gutar & base music. "He must have been here, not too long ago..." she said to herself refferring to the weak relatzu of Szayel Aporro Granz that was left behind last time he was here. She also senced another, Nnoitra Jiruga, & another, Sia Kaiomi. She named them all in her head as she counted. She knew all espada's name & number that they counted for by heart, & wished that someday she herself, could be on that list that she loves so much. Detirmining on how weak the left-over relatzu was she concluded that they were all here at the same time; which was rarely ever found. It was even too rare to see two arrancar cross eachother. But three? Shakeing her head slightly thinking of this she easly hoped from one foot & into the air landing on a tall tree from the forst listing to the music boom out of the large headphones. Abit shocked, she turned her head, not bothering to turn off the music but senceing a strong relatsu, not too far away, but heading directly towards her. Although it did not look like it, she had herself on guard.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 am

Grimmjow was walking through the forrest with the same smirk he usually had.He was looking for someone of course. "Szayel,Nnoitra,Sia come out come out where ever you are."he said as he charged a cero that he used to level part of the forrest."Come on guys you know im no good at Cat and mouse."he said sarcastically as he kept blasting ceros.After a while he could sense the pressure of two no three no four espada in the forrest.He began to snicker"this is quite odd four espada in the forrest,its making my blood boil iv never had such a thrill before."
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 am

"Hmm..? What have we here?" she said to herself senceing a fairly familiar relatsu. "Grimmjow Jaegerjaques... 6th espada..." she said to herself senceing his relatzu. It was not weak & left over, instead it was alive & moveing. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw a Cero shot her way, knowing that he did not know she was there. She juickly jumped up avoiding this & looked down to him before she sonoed in from of him about only 10 feet from him smileing warmly but at the same time bored. "Hello there...It's not all that nice to shoot someone you don't know Grimmjow, It gives off the wrong signal.." she informed still smileing abit warmly. "Just call me RU, the 7th Espada." she said smileing & holding one hand out counted as a five with her fingers sticking out from it & the other one out with an extra two fingers up; counting it all with her fingers a 7. Placeing her hands down to her side she adjusted the headphones that hung around her neck & waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 am

Grimmjow scowled,"I dont care who the hell you are,now tell me where they are."he said refering the other two.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:49 am

"I guess it's brawns over brains in your head!" she laughed hearing his re-mark. "Can't you tell? The relatzu is old, weak, dull, they were here, but, they are not anymore." she laughed again before pointing her index finger at him & bending over slightly, "You sure can sence them, but I'm sad to say that they are not here!" laughing again she pulled her hand back & flipped backwards afew times saying. "Exactly how I imagined..." she said calmly landing into a tree. "A blue-Haired espada who's a bitch to everyone, & only cares about fighting; Are all Espada like this?" she asked knowing the answer to it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 am

Grimmjow smirked at her and grabbed the side of her head,clutching it so escaping would be futile."You wanna run your mouth off at me one more time,you faggot ass piece of shit!."he said charging a gran rey cero in his palm then firing it to blow her head off.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:16 am

She gasped slightly as she watched him create a cero after lifting her up, frowning slightly she opened her mouth abit wide breathing in both air & his cero, sopposely swollowing it; Untill she shot a larger pink cero from her mouth & directly towards him, with almost no way of excape. She had both turned his attack on himself & added her own cero atop of it. "No need to be rude.." she sxaid softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:17 am

He grinned,"Im not one to deal with those who like to talk shit."He said gripping it in his hand and crushing it."nice try girl lets try that once more shall we."
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 am

"Yay!" she chirped hearing his reaction & brought up her hands to clap once & soon, instead of her head he was grabbing, he was holding a rather small hollow by it's head; & it began trying to bite his hand, surprised to even be there. Looking from atop a large tree she laughed softly before saying, "Common! I've heard much about you, & I just wanted to see if you can train a new rookie here~!" she laughed slightly after this then hearing the selection of music that the mp3 turned on she quickly pulled her hand up & switched the music to a more fun son
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:42 am

Grimmjow smirked,"training huh."he said while ripping the hollow off his arm."Ill train as brutally as i can."he said taking out pantera."GRIND PANTERA!!"he yelled as his released state took its form and he roared letting out a shock wave that practically leveled most of the forrest."Lets get it on"he said sharpening his claws on a rock.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:54 am

RU smiled softly hearing his reply, but was surprised that he was useing his ressurection so early in the fight. "Eep..." she said softly bending over to study his ressurection. "I don't think cat's & dogs go so good together, but It'll be one hell of a fight!" she cheered smileing abit like Gin Ishimaru. Opening her eyes she studyed him once more before decideing that she also wouyld need to use her ressurection. "Kayomakurai!!" she shouted soon jumping on the ground on all fours hands soon looking like large black paws. Soon as the dust cleared she had black dog-like ears atop of her head & her mask turned much like Grimmjow's mask before ressurection. Her tail waved exitedly in the air behind her as she studyed him. Her yellow pupals almost smiled as widley as she did before she ran forward on all fours, her body seeming to split afew times & createing 4 clones, two on each side of her, made entirely of black flames.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am

Grimmjow studied all four of them before clapping his palms together."Thunder clap"he said as he pulled out a blade made of lightening running at her striking at all four of them trying to find the real one
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:18 am

The clones instatly got cut, but due to them bring fire, they completly molded back together & continued going after grimmjow. "Kazamuni Hai!!" all of them said inclueding another who was jumping from the tree above them both. At the same time they all made zanpaktous made with their own spiritual energy & continued running towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 am

He grinned."Raging tempest."he yelled while thunder and lightening spewed from all of the pores in his body.The blast went raging toward them faster than the speed of sound."MWAHAHAHA!!!!"he laughed manically
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 am

Gasping one close flipped back afew times avoiding this for a moment, untill she other clones were hit with the electricity. Although, that did not stop the flames. They headed directly for the clone who was flipping, haveing it end up to be the real her. The flames acted as a sheild as she flipped & soon floated in front of her stopping the electricty from hitting her to where the electric current could not hit her at all. Takeing a breath of realefe she waited to see what happened on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:46 am

Grimmjow smirked."Your pretty quick."he said as he began to run around her causing a tornado of lightening to appear."lets see you find your way out of there."he said as it began to close around her.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 am

Looking around her studying the tornado the flames surrounded her almost as a cone protecting her from the lightning. Placeing herself in a pounceing position she darted from that spot & above the tornado haveing her jumping almost look like a sonoe. "Kazamuni Hai!" she shouted createing another zanpaktou in one hand out of her own spiritual energy & slashing it down on the tornado cutting it directly in half. After she did this dust flew in the air & she could barely be seen through it due to how thick the dust was.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Sairento had stepped out of a senkaimon, just above the forest of menos. He was told to follow and adjuchas menos back to this place, and find any secret bases. He sighed, even though he was a rogue he still recieved orders. And what's worse, his target had disappeared. He looked in the distance, and saw a wolf-like female hop into the air, and generate a zanpakuto. He watched curiously, flashstepping to get a better look at the battle. He chuckled as she sliced the tornado in half, noticing a seven. He tried to remain silent, looking down to see another espada with the number six.Oh great,he thought to himself, I get sent to follow a menos, and get caught in between the battle of two espada. Just my luck.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 am

((OOC: Grimmjow I think Is not Grimmjow anymore, so yea. :I))

IC: After landing on the ground she senced an odd shiinigami relatsu. "MyMy... Why are you here?" she asked beging to walk towards him sence Grimmjow was not attacking. "You know, It's kinda dangorous out here, so I ask again, why are you here?" still walking towards him the dust was completly covering hewr that way she could only be seen by the outline of her wolf-like body apperance.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 am

Sairento was slightly mesmerized by the odd female's appearence, but hid this in his expression by allowing his violet reitsu to push up around his body, his eyes closing. He then spoke in an even, emotionless tone:"I was here for the sole purpose of following a curious hollow. And it seems he is dead.. at this he sighed, re-opening his eyes. "Why are you in your resurccion form?"
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 am

Hearing him again she growled softly before she quickly rteaturned to her normal form & began standing on her feet again. "It is simply because I was fighting a higher rank of an espada, but it seems that he fleed from this area." Forceing out her spiritual energy the dust flew away, & once it was away completly she lowered her spiritual pressure output again to where it could barely be senced.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm

"I see.." He sighed, closing his yellow eyes slowly. He then released a yawn, his hand coming up slowly, the palm of which pushing to his forehead, his head leaning back. He had nothing to do, and he was getting rather bored. His captain's haori shook slightly on his leg as he made the movements, the Yarrow standing out. It was old, and slightly dirty, but it was ragged from years of use.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 am

Listining to hi she looked down to her leg in which she had not reconized untill not, but was wounded badly due to Grimmjow's claws. "That'll hurt..." she said meekly before she sat down on the ground & began heeling her leg with her hands that currents glowed a light pink color. "Damn.. I might end up sleeping like Stark if I get this bored..." she said once again, meekly after she was done heeling her leg & soon layed back on the hard ground & looking to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:21 am

The male shifted his form down to sit upon his rear in front of her, studying her. It was strange how she was acting, most arrancar would've attacked him on the spot. And espada would be doing everything in there power to kill him. So why was she so different. He sighed, closing his yellow eyes, humming a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:31 am

Continueing to look to the sky her eyes darted from the sky to the shinigami when he began humming. Studying him for a second she did not know why he was not attacking her. Placeing a hand behind her mask where both her head & mask met she pulled out a small flute that was scratched up slightly, & held it to her lips, listing to him hum, & trying to get the right timeing. Afew seconds after this she began playing it softly, seeming as it ecoed his notes, but added afew more to them. The notes seemed to float in the light air that passed through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training(Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next