Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Voting_barA Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Voting_barA Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Deal with the Devil

Go down 
+12
Seiwa Genji
The Haptism
V.V
Soren
Sora
Kensei Kontan
Kuraiyami Hana
Reina Hikari
Majeh
Zanza
Lemmy
Shinko Hantaisha
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:23 am

Alright no more soren dead thing so i guess were going back to that point.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 am

((OOC: Forgot to put this. XDD))

~~Exit; Reina & Kurai~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am

kurai... did you not read? We got sent back to soren befor his death so your post is void as well on top of that. Stop sprouting crap just to escape and if sutins on your NECK like UNDER your chin you cant bite through it. -.-
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 am

{Same person so don't get confuzzled}
She did not bite through it, she bit INTO it, & her hollow problem gave her fangs with POISON that shrivled the tentagle up.
=3='
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 pm

So...am I dead? Or not?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

OOC: sorry for interrupting but I should point this out even if lemmy's dead Reina can take what's left of him to orihime Since orihime and Reina are supposed to be held captive that is unless Kurai escaped with Reina And orihime isn't with them then that's a problem unles I can step in and drag lemmy's corpse away to orihime unless I end up dead which is also a problem. Anyways I would also like To know for sure if lemmy is completely dead so i know what to tell Reina when she wakes up..
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm

OOC: Reina is tied up and thanks to the time backwards thingy kurai is in a shadow coccone again and kurai unless your fangs are the size of your face you still cant reach something on your neck beneath your shin with them either way it doesnt matter because like i just said the topic has been turned back a certin number of posts to when me and soren were still fighting. So kurai and reina are still tied up and haptism hasnt entered the topic yet. I dont know if its my post or sorens so im gonna make it clear.

IC: Majeh realized what was about to happen. Pulling his arm out he turned around to face the orb. Straching shadows over his entire body he waited for the orb to disapper from the man.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm

OOC: Ayame: I guess Orihime could bring Tomix back...maybe.
The hit didn't behead me, just to say. It hit my neck, but it didn't cut through. Tomix is just a complete person, but is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am

((OOC: Don't worry, I got it.))

IC: Sia was walking along the dessert abit bored, there was nothing to really do except mabie go to the world of the liveing, she thought this for awhile untill she senced a very powerful relatsu afew miles away. Completely masking her Relatsu to make it feel like she was not even there, she sonoed to the area, & un-knowly behind the corpse of Tomix. She gasped softly seieng him then looked up to the red-headed vizard who was trying to do the same thing to another shinigami. Ignoreing most of the blood from Tomix she picked up his body, with the help of her roses also & quickly sonoed many miles away from the area, & into the Korosu base. "Tomix-San..." she said softly laying him on the ground in the Korosu base & right next to the small lake that lay within it. "Please, take this as an apoligie." she said softly as she placed her hands over his deep & small wounds, haveing her hands glow a light purple, & soon begin healing his body.

~~EXIT, with Tomix~~
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm

OOC: Majeh left the site. Doesn't that make this thread void? And if so, does that mean I'm not dead anymore?
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm

OOC:(wait lemmy died? Q~Q *Hisana is also Reina* anyways, yes then it is a void so welcome back lemmy lol)
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 am

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Everything that happened in this thread did not count!
Tomix is not dead, no one got raped, & Soren is not hurt.

THREAD CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Deal with the Devil
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3