Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Voting_barA Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Voting_barA Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Deal with the Devil

Go down 
+12
Seiwa Genji
The Haptism
V.V
Soren
Sora
Kensei Kontan
Kuraiyami Hana
Reina Hikari
Majeh
Zanza
Lemmy
Shinko Hantaisha
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 am

Shinko stood still as he watched Soren..."Come back from the dead...I thought you would have learned the difference in our powers when we last fought...It you didnt learn then..you will learn now. For while you were gaining back your original powers..Ive made myself a lot stronger", Shinko said before noticing that Kensei was the Captain Commander. Shinko raised an eyebrow as the group was teleported..if they were.

However if not Shinko stood..he response would be the same for both scenarios. "Alright then Majeh..you take Kurai and find my ally..I'll stay here..after all if that man is truely the Captain Commander..he has something I want", Shinko said.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Tomix's eyes dulled to a slight green as Soren appeared in front of him. Then suddenly they tunred black again, and he screamed in rage.
"MOVE!"
Majeh's shadows threw Majeh, Shinko, Kurai, and Reina to another part of HM. Tomix's eyes went an even darker shade of black, and he gave a huge roar.
A Hollow roar
Suddenly his eyes snapped back into green, and his eyes widened.
"..What...what was I just then?"
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 am

Soren pulled his zanpaktou away from lemmy and glared at hi and laughed at shinko's remark. This time...I won't stand down like I did...this time I will actually fight with you shinko. Soren turned to lemmy and sighs knowing not exactly what that was but talked to him anyways Lemmy...Kensei can answer that but more then likely probably just something...I don't know but what I do know is you had better calm down....or else this won't be good for you I don't know why Kensei is here but I came to help...
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:43 am

"I came for my own reasons.... Lemmy calm down... your letting out your inner hollow, heh..... your strange, almost like a vizard, your hollow has human intelligence and so you arent a complete asshole like some are but your anger will still get the best of you" Kensei sighed "you arent perfect , but youll soon learn that no one is....."
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 am

Shinko smirked. He wasnt moved...the three people that were moved were Tomix, Kensei and Soren..Shinko, Majeh, Reina and Kurai remained. Shinko looked at Majeh. "I'm sure you can move these two with your shadow powers..I have some business to attend to with the Captain Commander", Shinko said with a smirk as he disappeared.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Tomix turned to Soren.
"I'm going after both of them. i don't care I have a one in a thousand chance of ever beating Majeh, but I will not back down! I will save Reina, even if it kills me!"
Tomix opened a Garganta, and dived in.

He appeared out of another Garganta, at the place where Majeh was.
"I tracked Reina using her trinklet, on her necklace...which you forgot to tear off."
He drew his sword.
"Even if it kills me...YOU WILL NOT GET REINA!"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 am

Kurai continued to run at a quick pace, enough to see that she was flash-stepping almost every few steps. She saw Soren, pass her, then another shinigami.. Or an arrancar? Ignoreing it, she kept her left hand over the mask that had stopped growing on her face sence she was able to stall her hollow. Continueing to run she stopped in her tracks seeing Renia tossed over Majeh's shoulder & gasped slightly. Hearing his remark about joining them, she was completely lost, untill she thought about Renia. "Majeh you JerkAss!!!" she screamed un-shething her zanpaktou from it's hilt & running towards him jumping over the gardina that formed under her & continueing to run towards him aiming directly for his chest, but haveing her blade out to where her arms nor shoulders could be gripped easly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 am

Soren rowled at lemmy knowing her would have done the samething if Matsuda was in danger and he followed tomix location flashstepping not caring he had to find them nothing was going to stand in his way looking at his zanpaktou he sighed. Drawing it out of it's sheathe. purify, Amatsukami. He entered his shikai going faster then before and built up his reiastu and sighed once again as he felt his reiasu getting closer.
Back to top Go down
V.V

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 am

Majeh summoned a shadow tentacle from the sand beneath reina. WRapping around her neck and hoisting her into the air. Majeh spoke. "Lemmy move again and i decapitate your bitch." Turning his head back to kurai his mask still on. Majeh stuck his left hand out as kurai swung he used his left hand to grab the back of her zan on the dull side. Majeh used this right arm to swing around her back and pick her off the ground while huging her to his body at the same time. "Stop attcking me. No matter how much you hollowfy yourself you wont beat me. I dont wann hurt you kurai." At this point he wouldnt notice that he pulled the blade straight into his side but at the moment he didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Kurai gasped slightly feeling herself get pulled from the ground & soon held close to Majeh. She was shakeing lightly from both being scared & from being angry. She quickly turned her head towards Reina & soon became wide-eyes again & began struggleing. "Let me Go Majeh! Leave Reina alone!" *"That's it, get mad, I want to see you get mad.." the hollow teased her* twisting & squirming she began axedentally latting the hollow control her little by little as her anger grew. "Let me go!" she screamed again grasping his arm with her claws & soon haveing her claws dig into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Majeh didnt let go. He didnt care that she was digging into his skin. Useing his other arm he pulled the zanpakto out of him and held her wrist. It looked almost like a danceing postion. It didnt matter to majeh. He knew the mask couldnt last forever so he qucikly had shadows expand from his feet upwards and around the both of them. He wasnt letting her go till she calmmed down. Once surrounde in a shadow coccon. Majeh simply leand forward ill they fell to the ground. No pinned to the ground bneath him there was really nothing kurai could do except kill him but with his regeneration she didnt have the postion to strike a fatal blow. Mjahe took his right arm and moved it to her other hand pinning both of hre arms to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Kurai continued struggleing untill she felt him change postions & soon have her pinned to the ground. Beging to struggle again she twisted her body afew times in an attempt to get her wrists free. "Let me go Majeh!" she yelled closeing her eyes tightly allowing afew tears stream down her cheeks. Her yells soon became wimpers as she gave up struggleing & began laying on the ground. "Let me go..." she wimpered looking to her side seeing only shadows due to the barrier he had surrounded around them. "Reina.." she wimpered softly with her tears makeing a small puddle becide her cheek. "Run..." she finished just as a large vine covered in thick thorns broke from the ground right becide the shadow tentagle & whipped through the end of it, near her neck, but not cutting into it. It simply cut through the tentagle that was around her neck. Calming down abit gave her just enough time to pin-point her spiritual energy & get her free. After this afew more thick vines much like the other one sprouted almost completely around Reina protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Tomix stopped in horror as the vine grabbed Reina's neck. Tears began to fall as he remembered all the happy times they'd shared. His eyes began to darken again, and then IT happened.
I'm back.
Tomix's eyes widened. His whole right arm had become encased in Hollow mask. Then he smiled, giving a huge hollow roar. Bounding forward after Kurai and Majeh were encased in the Shadow cacoon, he used his sword to free Reina from the vine. Grabbing her, he said, his right arm shaking:
"I'm not going to let you go this time, I promise you!"
He grabbed his right arm, it was still mask-encased.
Don't resist. Let your anger feed me. Think about what Majeh did to Reina. Everything Shinko did to her. Let it all out!
Tomix felt everything fall. He knew he was losing it. Then suddenly, his vision cleared. In his minds eye, he saw a Hollow standing to his right, chanting that sentence over and over again. But to his right, was Giruvargan, saying:
Don't give up! You're not a hollow! You're an Arrancar! You have to protect Reina!

Tomix broke out of his arm mask.
"I'll never be a hollow again."
He turned to Soren.
"Soren! Get Reina out of here. I'm going to save Kurai."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Majeh allowed the coccon to build another level between him and kurai keeping her pinned inside and allowing him to leave his half without gving her a chance to escape. Looking at reina and lemmy he shook his head "enough of this shit." Majeh spun the zanpakto in his hands. Braceing hisl left arm with his right srecthed out in front of him. "Shinsoku Shintai" Was all he said. Useing his light speed (LITERALLY LIGHT SPEED) he rushed straight at lemmy with arm forward braced to cut straight through lemmies neck. Unless lemmy had reactions faster then light. He would be decapitated right here.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 pm

He began to run away from the scene with Reina. He turned to Reina.Told ya you needed me.
"Sorry Reina. I'll...always remember you. Save my body." He leaped forward for a quick final kiss.
The hit connected. Tomix neck was sliced.
He was dead in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Majeh removed his mask. Looking around it was just kurai in the coccon and reina who was standing there naked from majeh ripping the clothes off earlyer. Majeh summoned a shadow tentacle that lifted reina and dropped her beside kurai in the coccon. Then he released the coccon after moving over to where they were. All the tentacles removed them selves from kurai except for 3. One on her wrist one on her neck and one on ther other wrist. Majeh summoned 3 tentacles to pin reina the same way. Majeh stared at the 2 for a moment and then summoned more tentacles from beneath both. With a quick motion reina's necklace was ripped off along with her shoes. The others stirped kurai of her clothes underwear and shoes and socks till both girls were bare naked of everything. Bending over Majeh pryed the Zanpakto from kurai's hand. "So, any question, or objections girls?" with 3 zanpakto blades in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Soren watched as the horrific seen had occured something dark....menacing asTomix was struck dead. ....Majeh.... Soren began to twirl his blade around laughing it wasn't his normal laugh either his eyes widened and he threw his zanpaktou up in the air catching it his laugh began to intensify and so had his rieatsu. Rest weary Gods...Bankai, Kargani Amatsukami. Wings made up of pure light reiatsu formed over his bankai his his reiatsu so powerful one could see a reaitsu like Lung dragon. He smiled knowing Majeh's speed could move borderline light speed but since Soren could control light all he had to do was play at a distance and also surpass light speed. Majeh...you've made a rather stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 am

Majeh watched as soren walked up. When he formed wings that sprotued light majeh spun back around. Looking at his chest he looked at the shadow there as he plunged his arm into it. As he did this a shadow from the fact that soren had hair expanded. till it was just large enough for his arm. Coming out the top of Sorens head majeh spun his arm around slightly with the blade in it. Tip pointed towards sorens neck. Without a word, majeh yanked his arm. It would cause the blade to come straight down into sorens head. Unless soren had some way of magiclly shave his head and cause it to glow all in a fraction of a second he was good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:51 am

Soren created a orb of light and solidfied his reiatsu making it think to where it pressed onto Soren body. making it to where shadows alost ceased to exist in that form however after losing Soren's senses he regain and though carefully point his zanpaktou to the ground thinking about his next move closing his eye knowing it he was safe from any slashes up till now.

Last edited by Soren on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Majeh did not follow the last post and godmodded just saying.)
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 am

The orb of light did nothing for soren the light would cause the shadows within his hair to lighten but not disapper. The blade plunged through sorens skull. After penetrating the skull majeh lifted his arm again and pulled it back out of his chest. Now two people were dead thanks to there own foolishness
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 am

He had arrived by secretly sneaking through a Menos's garganta. So now he stood there, in the infinite White sand desert. He felt massive reaitsu all around. But as suddenly as they came, two vanish. Interested, Allelujah quickly ran to the position. He noticed two dead bodies around him. It appears that the man before him was the culprit.

"You know I'm not generally into the hero stuff. But I cannot tolerate your actions,"

And with that, Allelujah manifested his doll. A giant cleaver whose blade stretched a yard or two. His reaitsu surrounded him, causing the air to turn dense and cold. Though his power barely measured that of a Captain, one could sense that he was holding back.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:34 am

- mod intervention -

Majeh, you are as good as dead yourself mate.

1. Moving at speed of light, lemme quote;

Quote :
Useing his light speed (LITERALLY LIGHT SPEED)

You actually died. Reason being is to actually move at speed of light which is 3,000,000 metres per second, you would either have INFINITE mass which would crush you completely and kill you or your body will turn into photon particles, which are light rays, as moving at speed of light or near speed of light is impossible even if it is possible the strain would cause every bone in your body to explode. Picture this. A jet fighter moves at roughly 300-400 metres per second, which is generally faster than speed of sound, the experience a G force of roughly 7 Gs, you are moving nearly 100,000x that, in essence if we provide 100,000x to the Gs you would be experiencing Gs equivelent to 700,000, more or less a black hole level. Even in bleach no one can move at that speed. Here it's not possible, you would die. As a result, I doubt Lemmy would be dead, more or less, you will be.

2. Soren stated light burst everywhere. Hence where light is, shadow isn't. Your shadows will be surpressed, no argument, it is a fact, shadow's cannot exist where light does; shadows are a component of light. So why you appeared from his hair is beyond me. If light is blazing out from Soren, there are no shadows near him, no way, your shadows will be streaking behind you, think of it this way, when you shine a light bulb on an object, behind the object leaves a shadow, this is same principle, Soren clearly has light enveloping his entire figure, so for you to even attack him like that doesn't exist.

Killing without logical use is stupid. Godmodding is beyond acceptable. This is my judgement. Other will be informed of the course of action. If you have any problems, you know where to find me.

Now here is the option. We can reset this thread to the point where you and Lemmy start to fight. Or you can continue with your "speed of light" maneouvre and end up dead. The choice is, upto you ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 am

Seiwa Genji wrote:
- mod intervention -

Majeh, you are as good as dead yourself mate.

1. Moving at speed of light, lemme quote;

Quote :
Useing his light speed (LITERALLY LIGHT SPEED)

You actually died. Reason being is to actually move at speed of light which is 3,000,000 metres per second, you would either have INFINITE mass which would crush you completely and kill you or your body will turn into photon particles, which are light rays, as moving at speed of light or near speed of light is impossible even if it is possible the strain would cause every bone in your body to explode. Picture this. A jet fighter moves at roughly 300-400 metres per second, which is generally faster than speed of sound, the experience a G force of roughly 7 Gs, you are moving nearly 100,000x that, in essence if we provide 100,000x to the Gs you would be experiencing Gs equivelent to 700,000, more or less a black hole level. Even in bleach no one can move at that speed. Here it's not possible, you would die. As a result, I doubt Lemmy would be dead, more or less, you will be.

2. Soren stated light burst everywhere. Hence where light is, shadow isn't. Your shadows will be surpressed, no argument, it is a fact, shadow's cannot exist where light does; shadows are a component of light. So why you appeared from his hair is beyond me. If light is blazing out from Soren, there are no shadows near him, no way, your shadows will be streaking behind you, think of it this way, when you shine a light bulb on an object, behind the object leaves a shadow, this is same principle, Soren clearly has light enveloping his entire figure, so for you to even attack him like that doesn't exist.

Killing without logical use is stupid. Godmodding is beyond acceptable. This is my judgement. Other will be informed of the course of action. If you have any problems, you know where to find me.

Now here is the option. We can reset this thread to the point where you and Lemmy start to fight. Or you can continue with your "speed of light" maneouvre and end up dead. The choice is, upto you ofcourse.

Seiwa you cant void my speed if you look at my app YOU APPROVED IT along with ym regenration which made it possible at that time i also explained the results of what would happen to the body which is why it was appoved so my speed didnt kill me and its only border line which i exlpained to lemmy on msn.

No he said he created a orb of light around him
that means the light source is comeing down from above on his head on top of that ive already explanded the shadow. So no matter how much light he makes ive already expanded the shadow and turned it into a portal for my arm.

On top of that lemmy and soren both came with blades drawn singaling a fight hence killing is justifiyed. The rule about asking befor killing was removed long ago. However if you insist on reseting this thats fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 am

((OOC: o-o...
I'm, just going to, interuppt this OOC moment, & go IC for this post... & Please, if you are OOC at least show it. XD
But, I can honestly say, that was sort-of a GoddModd; So, I'mma play that game too. ^.^~ Let's see how you like it.))

IC: Kurai noticed in a split second that she was realesed by Majeh, but the cacoon was still surrounding her. Then she heard it. She heard both Lemmy's neck & Soren's head. Looking up once Reina was dropped in hte hole she went to scramble to get her but instead she both felt & heard the tentagles wrap around her wrists & neck. She gasped abit loudly when she felt her clothing ripped off of her leaveing her completly exposed. Instead of feeling embaressed she quickly bit into the tentagle that was in her neck, soon haveing it shrive up in a matter of seconds due to haveing poision within what she had now, 'Fangs'. Pulling her wrists forward she snapped the tentagle easly & soon many more vines broke from the ground both near her & Reina. The large green vines had many thick spines on them, mostly related to her old, 'Rose Whip'. They easly cut through the tentagl;es that were holding Reina down right before they had a chance to hurt her in any way. Before long afew thin vines, all with spikes surrounded themselfs around Kurai, wrapping & twisting around her body that way most her her personal spots her hidden. Sence the hollow mask was still half-way on, she threw her hand forward, makeing a small gardina & soon ripping it open. "Common.." Kurai growled gripping Reina's wrist & yanking her into the Gardina with her; Soon landing in Kurai's room becide the bed. She quickly looked up to the gardina, which closed within seconds after they exited from it. Right after this Haru poked his tired head from under the bed & looked up at her quite surprised. "Haru, stay down." she growled keeping her guard up just in case Majeh decided to drop by again.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 am

OOC: So I get treated like this. Ahh well. I posted my claim and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on this then I guess. From here on out, your speed of light ability no longer touches speed of light, it doesn't go anywhere near speed of light, no even half, not even 1/8 not even 1/100000 of speed of light unless you wish to die. I approved it a very long time ago, having noticed the implications, I take back the approval and let you off with a benefit of the doubt. Nonetheless, the orb of light still exists, while it roams, your shadows will be nowhere near it. End off. Lemmy maybe dead but Soren isn't: Fact.

Bear in mind you cannot heal fast enough, 100,000 Gs is instant death, no healing on this site allows healing of organs unless it's 4th division. Only limbs maybe healed. Other than that, that is all. Enjoy. Majeh, you have God-modded, I have overlooked. Do it so again and I won't be soo lienant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deal with the Devil   A Deal with the Devil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Deal with the Devil
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next