Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Vote_lcapThe Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Voting_barThe Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Vote_lcapThe Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Voting_barThe Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:50 am

Shinko arrived in Hueco Mundo and the garganta closed. Everything went according to plan. He told Zeram to take the unconcious Orihime and Motoko away and keep them detained, he had business to do with Reina. Shinko flashbacked to when he first met the girls. Reina said she had the ability to increase the power of those who "raped" her. Shinko was more civilized than that...but this was such an easy way to power, he couldnt ignore it. The power boost would be needed, thus Shinko had no regrets. He awaited for Reina to awaken.

Shiro, would be injuried from the kick Shinko landed to get him into the Garganta. Shinko spoke to Shiro. "Thank you for the escape route...now...you will stay in place, or she dies", he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Reina who was still unconcious still didn't move. Shiro snarled at Shinko for threatening Reina. But he valued his masters life. Shiro shrank back to small white fox form and limped towards Reina's backpack, he stared at shinko," I know what you're gonna do to her and I hope that this sin comes back to haunt you later in life you sick bastard." shiro thought in shinko's head while crawling inside the bag and curling up inside. He whimpered silently hoping that Reina would be alright....

Stirring in her sleep five minutes later, Reina sat up. Her head hurt and she still felt weak from the sudden crushing weight of the spritual pressure. She looked around her surroundings, everything was dark and she heard shiro whimper as he slept.he sounded so hurt..she looked around for Orihime but she couldn't see her anywhere in sight."what's going on?" she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Shinko couldnt help but snicker. "A sin to you...shall be a victory for me", he said as the fox disappeared into Reina's backpack. As it did Shinko pointed at it,"Bakudou 9...", he said. Suddenly the bag was covered in a red light and Shiro would be frozen inside. He wouldnt be able to move or transform..he would be of no threat to him. Shinko then turned as Reina awakened.

"You've been seperated from your friends..Now tell me..what were your abilities again?", he asked her. He already knew the answer..but this was going to help her what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Reina's eyes widened as she noticed her backpack was glowing red and she realized Shiro couldn't move. When Shinko explained where her friends are being kept And he asked her what her abilities could do. Her eyes widened and a cold tingle shot down her spine. She shivered and slightly moved back." shinko.....w-why.....why would you do all of this?" she asked though the answer was simple. He lied to her, he simply wanted power and she was just a tool all along.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:46 am

As Reina moved back Shinko moved forward. His hospitable self seemingly disappeared. He became colder...like reaching a deeper level of darkness within his soul. "Why? Because I lied about everything...My real name is Shinko Hantaisha...Rogue Shinigami...And by the way your acting it seems like you know whats to come", he said as he grabbed her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:16 am

Reina continues to back away until her back touches the wall." I-I wouldn't be surprised if it was you who owned such spritual power.." she said while struggling as he grabbed he wrist." just because I know what you're going to try to do doesn't mean I'll let you! I refuse to let you cheat your way into getting powerful I won't help you destroy anyone!" she tries to push him away,*if only I wasn't so exhausted I'd take away his spiritual powers until not a drop was left in him.* she thought angrily towards herself.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:36 am

"You dont seem to understand...You dont have any choices to make here...You have no rights or opinions as well as options. Your fate was sealed the minute I caught you., he said. As Reina tried to push him away, she would have no luck...he would be too strong.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:58 am

Reina closed her silver blue eyes and shook her head." I don't care.....Just because I'm caught doesn't mean that I will just happily allow you to do something like this." she looked away from him, she clutched her emerald pendant that Tomix had given her with her free hand. She knew that the device that he attached to her pendant probably wouldn't. Work but she was tempted to try it, then she realized that if she called for help, Orihime and motoko would probably be killed and along with shiro. She couldn't let them die because of her mistake,so she dropped the pendant. She felt ashamed of herself for getting caught so easily. She failed on keeping Ayame's promise of staying safe. She held back a tear as she remembered the time when she was almost raped by a vizard until ayame killed him.but now no one was here to save her,And she was painfully aware that she couldn't Save herself....
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:12 am

Shinko just smirked. As the pendant dropped, Shinko kicked it away, causing it to be lost in the sand. Shinko just smirked as he leaned in.

~About Two Hours Later~

Shinko fixed himself placing back on his clothes again. He clenched his fist, feeling a drastic increase in his power...Originally Shinko was capable of fighting on par with the strongest captains...Now he was able to ascend above that. He could match those as strong as a captain commander. Shinko kept in mind that if needed he could just continue with the deed to further increase his power...but he needed to get acustomed to his new power. He looked towards Reina who was left naked on the ground. The poor girl had been raped...not just once..but several times.

"Get up....", he said.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:31 am

(two hours later....)

When Shinko finally got off her, Reina lay there naked and panting. Her body ached,her face was flushed and pale,her silver blue eyes where tired and full of pain and sadness.she winced as she reached for her clothes. When she put back on her clothing, she stood up slowly not looking Shinko in the eyes, her eyes slightly filled with tears. She was absolutely disgusted with herself,she knew that after this she probably wouldn't be the same. Shiro who was still frozen in the bag an had heard her cries of agoney the entire time yelled at shinko mentally," how could you ask her to get up?! Don't you realize what you've done? Look at her! She's a mess don't you even care about how she'll be effected from now on?" he screamed on shinko's mind. " the least you can do now is let her be comforted by Orihime or someone that has more sanity than you you dirty son of a bitch!" Reina flinched as Her pet fox said al of that,she just sighed." it doesn't matter shiro..... If I was truely worth being cared about I wouldn't have been touched in such a manner..." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:40 am

Shinko closed his eyes and he listened to the voicing that seemed to yell at him. Shinko merely looked at the bag. "Truely...its pitiful that you are yelling at me. In the end you should be angry with yourself...foolish animal. Why yell at me...you chose to be in the bag instead of standing and fighting. You knew this was going to happen and just because of a mere threat you backed away...in the end...you let this happen. How could I hurt anyone...You were the one that brought us here", Shinko said coldly towards Shiro.

His dark gaze then turned towards Reina. "As for you...you seem to begin to understand. You arent cared for...in the end..everyone valued their own life or others rather than their friends. They all let this happen. I'd also be ashamed of myslef...because during that entire session..you took it...without that much of a fight..I'd say you even liked it., he said.

Shinko now played mental games...he'd be pushing Shiro past his boiling point..and further breaking down Reina..until she felt worthless.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:25 am

Reina flinched at Shinko's remark,and she scowled deeply as he said that she may have liked it.she clentched her hand into a fist wanting to punch Shinko with everything she had, instead she slapped hi hard across the face absorbing a little bit of spiritual energy to boost into feeling like a punch. let me tell you this right now! Because of you I broke my promise to Ayame because of this rape I will be ashamed to ever face my boyfriend again after this,and my dirends are in danger! I HATE YOU so shut the fuck up! There is nothing more disgusting than a guy who doesn't have the decensy to feel bad about his sins! I trusted you! I was kind to you but in the end you stabbed me in the back! How could I ever enjoy something so vile?" she asked him in a soft tone yet it was cold and threatening not a hint of apology showed in her eyes. She never said or cussed at anyone like that before. Even Shiro was shocked and didn't say a word. Reina smirked at shinko her eyes giving him a cold glare." and go ahead say anything you wish but it will only prove my point that you are just trash, an right now I have no ounce if respect for you as a matterof fact I feel sorry for you....sorry that you are so miserable enough to manipulate others to get what you want.." she shook her head," the only thing I ever want to hear from you would be an apology or at least show me a little bit of campassion and just not speak at all.....until then talk to me when you want to open up and at least give me a reason why I should ever forgive you."

With that Reina looked away from Shinko and gazed at the bag that contained Shiro.she did feel slighty bad for lashing out like that but it helped her get all of the stress out of her system. She didn't care if he hit her back or said anything else that was dark an uncaring.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:53 am

Shinko was punched across the face. However he didnt make any remakrs...he just suddenly burst into laughter. "Ha...it seems like you liked it rough..and now you're touching me..", he said after his laugh. He then drew his katana and pointed the tip at her, his demeanor instantly changing from amused to dark..he released some of his new energy...Reina would feel as if she were in the ocean and could hardly move..the field gre darker..however there was a feeling in the air..of pure darkness..As if it were going to consume everything.

"You honestly think I give a damn about this Ayame person..or your boyfriend...As for your comments...I dont really care for your opinion. You were a pawn in the mere chessboard of life...you served your purpose and the only reason you are alive right now is because I believe you can serve it again or another one. You may feel sorry for me..But I feel sorry for you..For putting so much trust in me...As for your attitude..you need to learn to be a bit more disrespectful..I wouldnt want to see anything happen to your precious little guardian over there", Shinko said.

Shinko then slashed twice quickly at Reina, once cutting her cheek and a second time cutting part of her clothing revealing her skin again. "Another remakr like that and you will roam Hueco Mundo naked...Now get on your knees and apologize..little girl", Shinko said. He was unmoved by Reina seeming cold...As he spoke the air seemed to grow colder and the sky darker...as if his power influenced nature itself.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:10 am

Though felt a strong wave of spiritual power push her to her knees she laughed darkly as he cut her cheek and part of her clothing was slashed.as her blood spilled down her cheek she smiled," interesting...if you don't care about my opinions so much then why are you so angry Shinko?" she asked him. While sarcasticly adding," and yet you want me to apologize after every single thing that you have done you wish an apology to escape my lips? Very well." she spat on the ground." fine I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." she said with her best guilty expression on her face while on the inside she laughed for she had managed to scratch him emotionally. She then absorbed skittles bit of spritual energy to heal her cheek completely.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:17 am

Shinko chuckled. "Theres a difference between angry and serious..child", Shinko said as he kicked the girl. He didnt feel hurt or angry by Reina's comments..nor did he show any remorse. He noticed the girl healed herself. Shink merely cut her clothing further. He noticed the smell of peaches. He then stopped as Hollows began to approach the group. He looked around.."Looks like theyve taken interest in you...You intend on fighting alone", he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:30 am

Reina winced slightly as he kicked her but she barely moved. She felt a bit mor of her skin become exposed but she didn't care. She rolled her eyes," shiro scare them off." she thought to her pet fox a she transferred temporary energy to him. loud angry snarl and a howl came out of Reina's bag and a cero shot out destroying the gathering hollows." problem solved." she muttered while healing the developing bruise that formed on her side." then if you aren't mad or anything then why do you care if I disrespect you? If I'm really so worthless than my words should mean nothing and you shouldn't react like you do.." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:43 am

Shinko watched as Shiro destroyed the Hollow. Shinko looked at Reina again, he was calmer now. "Were in Hueco Mundo..you feel accomplished destroying a few hollow out of millions? As for why I care...truthfully I dont...disrespect however is disrespect, regardless of who it comes from", Shinko said as he quickly slashed again, removing slightly more of Reina's clothing. He was aware of his surroundings and secretly on guard.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:36 am

Reina rolled her eyes," I'm not proud of accomplishing killing a hollow and I'm not going to explain my reasons to you." she then sighed in annoyance." and do explain why you are continuing to cut my clothes? If it's some sort of punishment then I apologize because I find it stupid."
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:47 am

Shinko smirked. "You seem to be getting annoyed...want me to stop..get on your knees and beg for forgiveness", he said.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:53 am

"bite me rapist i'll apologize when you do." Reina shot back,bring raised by ayame she had been taught to be stubborn by habit and it sometimes brought trouble. But right now she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Shinko sighed as he stabbed his sword into Reina's shoulder. Once her skin became his swords sheathe...he twisted it causing her great pain..she could ignore it if she tried..but she was still only human. He kept the blade inside her arm..
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Reina gasped in pain as he stabbed his blade into her shoulder and twisted it.she bit he lip hard to keep from screaming. Sweat fell down her paled face." Ow! Alright alright I'm sorry!!! I won't argue anymore just please get your blade out of my arm please!"
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Shinko pulled his sword out. "In the end..you are just human...All your toughness goes away from a simple stab", Shinko said as he stook the blood off his blade.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Reina winced slightly,she could feel her blood run down her shoulder and back. While healing the cut she thought to herself.* a simple stab my ass!.*looking at the remains of her clothes she sighs.her shirt had been cut at the arms,back and somewhat her chest. Her skirt was slightly slashed at the front. She would have blushed but it would only give shinko another reason to open his mouth and that would just make her talk back and get stabbed allover again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)   The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Deed (Reina Only, PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1