Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Lazy Day EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Lazy Day EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Lazy Day EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Lazy Day EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Lazy Day EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Lazy Day EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Lazy Day EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Lazy Day EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Lazy Day Vote_lcapA Lazy Day Voting_barA Lazy Day Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:41 am

Rose was wandering the streets of Karakura town as he had several times since his return. He was starting to regain his former fighting shape after several fights. He was just about to go to his favorite cafe when he sensed another powerful spiritual pressure. This town never ceases to surprise me he thought as he got his coffee to go and headed in the direction of the spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:50 am

Motoko was staniding not far away from Karakura park knowing that hollows tend to go there due to spirits who seemed to be drawn in just like those who still lived were. She feels a strong reiatsu approaching her and it feels somewhat familiar as far as it slightly resembles that of both a Shinigami and and a Hollow at the same time. She remembers feeling similar reiatsu while at the party the Vaizards threw not too long ago On the other hand n Arrancar felt sort of similar and she hasn't felt anyone this strong besides captain class Shinigami, she hopes that things won't get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:58 am

Rose arrived at the park and looked around. He knew that presence he sensed was close. He walked till he found the source of the pressure. He saw a young woman standing there. He walked towards her as he sipped his coffee. "What is a shinigami like you doing outside the soul society?" He questioned. He knew she was a shinigami by the feel of her reiatsu. "Don't worry, I'm not here for trouble, I'm one of the good guys" he said with a smirk on his face. "So," he said as if trying to strike up a conversation, "What division are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:43 am

"!0th Division vice-captain actually. I like to show up and deal with things on my own, but it's not very easy to get permission to come here. I have no idea how Rangiku Matsumoto gets permission to go everywhere in the world of the living so easily now?" Motoko rolls her eyes when talking about Rangiku as usual. Aside from that she shows no signs of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:49 am

"Vice-Capt. huh..." Rose said. "Well nice to meet ya. Name's Rose, former 3rd Div. Captain." He said. He pulled out his zanpaktou and said, "Now, I don't want a blood bath, but I think a fun spar would be benefitial to both of us." He finished his coffee and threw it away, then went into doing some stretches, "I still need to get some of the rust off and I'm sure fighting an opponent stronger than a captain would help you as well. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:56 am

"I'd say I'm in over my head but that's nothing new. I'll try not to disappoint you if I can." Motoko pulls her zanpokutou and holding it in her left hand, the guard is reddish and shaped like a plus sign, the wrappings are also red in color. "Should we do this with our zanpokutou's sealed or should we use Shikai during this little exercise? By the way my name is Motoko Kusanagi." Motoko waits for Rose's answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm

"How bout we keep sealed, but whenever you feel like it you can go shikai and then i will too. Don't worry, no bankai." He said as he pulled out his zanpaktou. "I'll let you make the first move when your ready" Rose said as he took a defensive pose wielding his zanpaktou with only his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Motoko sighs knowing Rose is trying to gauge her abilities the same way she gauges her opponents. She shunpos to her left while switching her zanpokutou to her right hand as she slashes at Rose's right leg trying to make a shallow cut she turns while slashing so that she is still facing him even after the end of the attack just to see how he deals with it. Her level of swordsmanship isn't being use at 100%, than again she is trying to hide her abilities from him for now. Also she is using simple swings with unorthodox tactics in a further attempt to seem unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:00 am

Rose just stood there and took the cut to his leg. Part of his reasoning was he needed to get used to pain again, and part of him said to not go all out just yet. "Decent speed, I know your holding back, but even then," before finished his sentence he flash stepped behind her after her attack, "not bad for a vice." As the words left his lips he flash stepped again in attempt to confuse her and came at her from her right side. He slashes at her fore arm just to see how easily she is rattled.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:45 am

Motoko maintains her composure but starts trying a little harder. She can see that learning anything about him is going to be difficult. She switches hands quickly so that her zanpokutou is in her right hand now. She tries to block the attack while moving to her left, she knows the odds of her winning aren't very good. But she always knew she wasn't the best at fighting. Although she still inwardly gripes about not knowing any kidou.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:15 pm

As she deflects Rose's attack, he flips backwards. He then lets go of his zanpaktou completely. As it starts to float, it slowly aims itself at Motoko. "Go." With this his zanpaktou went quickly at Motoko, but flew right over her head where Rose flash stepped to catch it behind her and attempted to slash at her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day
Page 1 of 1