Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSegunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:35 am

As they advanced again he stopped and pointed down another hall. "we don't listen to music often, but I'd take it you might find some in there. It's where we keep human items.." he said calmly pointing to another. "There is the Dinning room. Dinner is usually at around 5:15 pm, breakfast at 6:00 am sharp, and lunch at 12:00." He said as he turned and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm

She nodded. Human items. That would be...interesting. She was sure she could find some use for them. As for meals she didn't eat a lot as a rule, preffering to keep herself on a diet to stay beautiful. "So if I need to find you Cuarta, whereabouts would I go?"
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:40 am

"My quarters in the East side of las noches." he said stopping infront of some halls and pointing in one. "Go down this one, take 2 lefts, then a right, head down that one past 3 halls, then take a left and you're there." he said blinking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:37 am

Genero nodded. "Well I will bid you adieu." she said with a smile. "I am sure you have work to do cuarta." She turned and began to walk away, however before she got out of his vision she turned and blew him a kiss before vanishing with a use of sonido. A giggle was heard from her as she headed to the music room.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:47 am

"Tsk, strange..." He muttered as he sonido'd to his cuarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)   Segunda Espada the gender bender (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Segunda Espada the gender bender (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2