Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Vote_lcapUnrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Voting_barUnrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Vote_lcapUnrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Voting_barUnrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Empty
PostSubject: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:05 am

Koname sighed softly walking along the Hueco Mundo desert & in front of the Las Noches Palace. Walking inside it, at the time he did not sence anyone in it, & continued to walk on, walking to a small soom with a flat bed in the center of it, afew rooms right away from the espada meeting room. He held Sia's body, almost limpless & dead, but she was in a deep sleep, trying to hever her body heal itself. Her clothing was tattered slightly & she was barely breathing. As he walked becide the flat bed & soon layed her on it with her arms to her side. He soon pulled up a chair from the espada meeting room & sat in it stareing at Sia waiting for her to wake up. "Sia-Sama, I'm so sorry, I couldn't protect you..." he said softly looking to her pale face. He hoped that another arrancar could come along, to at least try to heal her. He hated to see her like this, & knew she only did it to save his life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:41 am

Koname felt a unsual soft and warm hand on his shoulder. As he looked up, he saw that it was a beautiful woman with long brown hair, gentel brown eyes, wearing the espada uniform, along with a knee-long scarf covering her neck and top of her chest, the only fragment of a mask was on the left side of her hair, and could go for being a hairclips, she looked human. "Your name is koname right?..poor thing", she said stroking him over his head, almost like a mother would.

"Could you tell me what happend to Sia-san?", Sachi said, as she sat down onto the bed, being careful not to sit onto the higher ranked sleeping Sia.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:54 am

Koname gasped slightly feeling a hand on his shoulders & turned his head from Sia & to the woman. Once she asked what happenend to Sia, he put his head down not wanting to explain it. Untill he sighed gently keeping his eyes from Sia saying, "She, went to the world of the liveing, without me, at first I thought she was going to be ok, then when she was gone for a little longer than I expected her to be, I can to the world of the liveing to look for her, & I found her holding a shinigami agenst a tree..." he stopped for a second clutching his fists together. "But I came too late, we were both about to leave, when the shinigami tryed to kill us both... She used the rest of her spiritual energy she had, to get us away from there, & leave a clone of each of us there, distracting that very shinigami, so we could both get from there, but she over-worked herself." as he said this he placed his hand over her head as if he was trying to figure out what she was dreaming. "Her spiritual pressure points, are damaged majorly. She will not be able to use or do anything that includes useing her spirutal energy, I bet when she wakes up, she won't even be able to stand up correctly, I mean, without falling.." Koname took his hand from her head sighing gently then began digging in the deep pockets of his lower robeing & pulled out a black chain, with afew blood-colored dimonds on it. Beaing as careful as he could, he raised her head slightly & slipped the chain around her head & on her neck. Sia let out a sharp moan of pain as she felt this and soon became quiet again as he rested her head back on the bed. "That should help, at least get her streigth back..." he said calmly beging to brush his fingers through her hair gently.

-
((OOC: Just in case you don't knowm he looks like this,))
Koname
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:05 am

"Poor girl...she`s the 4th espada, yet so young..its sad..", she standing up, befor she closed the door and sat back onto the flat bed. "If you tell anyone what you see now, im going to do not-nice things to you..and i dislike not-nice things..". The woman keept speaking to him as if he was a small child who didnt understand a thing. Even through it could be taken as mocking, he could see that she had concern in her eyes, seeing Sia like this, apperently didnt make only him sad.

As Sachi untied her long black scarf, her hole just above her cleaveage, and the number 6 being tattoed onto her neck was revealed, this woman was apperently the 6th espada, Kuromo Sachi. He could see black reitsu looking like flames surronded the scarf, as she carefully wrapped it around the upper body of Sia. "..Im not good at this..but my reitsu should increase her chances of recovering fully abit.."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:31 am

Koname focosed his yellow orbs on the female listing to her. He was surprised that she was the 6th espada, but at the same time, used to it. He freaked out when he was paired up with Sia, but soon when he got past looking how she usually acts, began to respect her. He slowly took his hand from her hair watching at the female wrapped her scarf on the top of her body. Haveing felt herself being lifted up she strugled slightly feeling the pain creep from her damaged pressure points. As she was sat down she let out a breath of air showing that she could breath more easly now. "Thank you for this..." he said calmly looing at Sia then picked his head up & turning it towards the female, "I can tell, that you are the 6th espada, but what is your name miss?" he asked abit cureious. "Kazuma you jerkass..." Sia mumbled slightly in her sleep turning her head to the side then letting out a sharp moan of pain & a second or two after wards Koname sat her head back up & continued to look down at her studying her throughly.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:41 am

"Sia-san, please, do not talk..we need you to recover fast, and moving will only make matters voice", Sachi said as she pulled the covers over the weaken 4th espada girl, her eyes showing concern, yet she was smiling slightly. It was hard to belive that this woman was a espada, even a arrancar, she looked and acted like a gentel human woman, maybe that was why she coverd her hold and number? To appear as human.

"Kuromo Sachi..you can call me whatever you want Koname-san..but try to refer to me with san or chan...formalities is yet anthoder thing i dislike", she said lifting her hand slightly, running it over his green hair, avoiding the horns just below his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:49 am

((OOC: His, 'horns' as you called it is his mask. :I))

Koname looked to the woman listing her talk to Sia, but it was no use, she was doing it sub-coushously, & could not hear her. "That's a beautiful name..." she said softly looking to Sia then looking to the female as he ran her hand along his green locks. Despite it's hard looking-pointed hair, it was almost as soft as silk. Sighing softly he looked down to Sia abit saddened to see her like this, but at the same time, haveing it come to him that without her, he would not be here right now, & neither would she.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:23 am

((i knowxD))

"Its so nice to see a espada caring about their fraccions...the people befor us used fraccions as dogs, mere meatshields and such to be a devotion or simply a entertainment..it was really sad". Sachi softly pulled Koname towards her, and looked down at him softly, holding him in a loss hug. "You must be tired..go sleep a little, ill keep Sia-san company"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:56 am

Koname nodded his head softly in agreement with her & gasped slightly when he felt her pull him in closer to her. "Uhhh..." he stuttered slightly as she held his head. Pulling back slightly he did not feel too confortible being that close to her. Yes he liked the feeling of being pat on the head, because his resurection' was related to a wolf, & he liked the feeling of the woman acting like a mother, but still, it felt odd to him. Instead he sighed softly looking to the ceiling the edventually closeing his yellow eyes & falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 am

Stark was curled up sideways in his sea of pillows. His mouth gaped open now and then with each expulsion of air as he breathed. His Espada robes were twisted this way and that from his random movements as he slept. The dark hair that topped his head was tussled and he periodically shifted positions yet again. All was content…for now.

The screaming child came out of nowhere. Launching herself at Stark, the scantily clad youngster drew her leg back and in one smooth movement, booted him in the butt and straight into the wall where he smacked his face before sliding down like a bug on a windshield. Stark jolted up and leaped to his feet. His face was the color of a ripe tomato as he stared blankly before saying, “That…wasn’t nice, Lilinette.” With an anti-climactic yawn, he crawled back to his pillows and nestled back in, burrowing himself deep into them.

“UP UP UP UP UP!” The yelling came from the young girl. Jumping on top of Stark she straddled him as she flailed at his face.

Eyes blinking open, the number one Espada let his eyes focus just in time to see a female fist fly into his face. Scrunching his face up in pain, Stark managed to stutter, “S-Stop Li-Lilinette, that hurt!”

“Stop sleeping then Stark! get UP UP UP!” her both arms came down to his chest and she started tickling Stark like crazy, and finally grabbed something best left unmeantioned, Stark had a hard time reacting to the situation, at first he started laughing/crying when she tickled him, whjle telling her to stop, then came the manly scream "uaah" lilinette laughed and smiled a bit and stepped of him and brushed the smirk off her face when Stark finally responded "All right All right ill get up" he got up on his elbows and ran a gloved hand through his hair as he blinked the sleep from his eyes. “I’m up….I’m up. Happy?”

Lilinette frowned. “You’ve been a drag recently, Stark. What’s wrong with you?”

Waving her concern away nonchalantly, Stark rolled off his pillows and stood slowly. Putting his hands in his pockets, he headed towards the halls of Las Noches. “Nothing’s wrong with me, Lilinette. I just need some alone time. I’ll see you later, ok?” Giving her a look that brokered no argument, he exited his quarters and began to weave his way in and out of the myriad of hallways that constituted the odd lay out that resided under the gigantic dome overhead. Seeing as how it was evening time, the number of arrancar roaming the area was greatly reduced. Many of them were already in their own quarters, spending time with their fraccion or doing a number of other activities Stark didn’t really care about. The peacefulness of his surroundings was nice, though.

Half an hour later, he found himself in the main wing of Las Noches and he noticed the Meeting room up ahead, that flashed his mind with several memories of the past, he though about how much time had passed since, to him it felt like a few days ago that he still met up with the rest of his fellow espada`s, but he was not an Espada anymore, those times where long gone, his ears suddenly perked up as he heard some distictive sounds coming from the meeting room? no rather opposite from the meeting room, he could sense some people there too, he though about it for a minute, oh what the hell, might as well talk to someone, he though and started to walk towards the lighted room, intrigued he was he supposed, Suddenly, a small smile made its way onto his lips right before he rounded a corner.

Crossing his arms, he leaned back casually against the cool wall of the corridor and closed his eyes, never having even seen the people that was right around the corner. “yare yare, what have we here?" he spoke with a casual collected and a calm manly voice...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:48 am

occ: *sighs* that is our lazy stark x.x

Sachi looked down at the slightly blushing arrancar, he did care alot for the young Sia, such a shame many espada`s werent like him, teamwork would give them victory. She suddenly heard a male voice speaking in a tired, yet soft tone from outside the door. Sachi slipped on her knee-long black scarf again, wich coverd her number 6 tatoo on the neck and her hollow hole just above her cleveage, complety.

"Stark-san, you know listning and breaking into other`s conservations is rude", she spoke, as she opend the door and turned to the left, looking at the taller former espada male. Sachi was abit oddlooking for a espada. Her uniform wasent as revealing as many of the fraccions and other espada female`s were, the only thing exspodes was her belly. She had long brown hair and gentel brown eyes, and she always spoke in a soft gentel tone, wich had made her the favorite among most of the arrancars, since she never raised her voice if they did something wrong, sometimes she even helped them.

Sachi hadent spoken to Stark befor, but she had seen him during her time as a fraccion for the former 5th espada, were she had been labled number 17, her birth number. She hadent done any fighting back there, and she didnt really count as finishing the arrancars he had trained with as killing, since she just ended their suffering.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:18 am

(occ I hope no one minds if I post)

Ayame walked towards the nearest window in las noches and climbs into it. Wearing her white tang top and black skirt with her white blond an black hair left loose. She remembered how she used to do this often when she was the fifth espada. Walking through the hallways keeping her spiritual presence consealed so she wouldn't get caught. She searched for sia's room because she had heard that her best friend was hurt.

Finally finding her room's window through a hallway, she climbed through it and sat perched at the window. She gasped a bit a nd considered leaving because she saw some members of the espada surrounding Sia's bed. Thankfully their backs where facing her so they didn't notice her yet. Ayame then shook her head. *I came here for sia and I wont be intimidated by these guys.* she thought while watching sia her eyes filled with worry. *please be okay* she thought while clutching a note and a blackrose that she was going to give to her friend. Ayame then simply sat there not caring if the other arrancars noticed. She wasn't going to leave until she made sure that sia was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 am

ooc: what did you expect? xD

IC: Stark was mildly displeased when Sachi an Arrancar Stark had never made any real contact with before accused him of being rude, let alone break into an conversation he frankly had no real intrest in at the moment, he let a suffocated sigh and narrowed his eyes slightly, making eye contact with Sachi "im not the one you should be calling rude here, at least i used the door" he implied on the arrancar at the window, and ran a gloved hand through his hair as he blinked the sleep from his eyes, while pushing himself from the wall and leaned his other arm against the door, now looking into the room, at the arrancar in the window and then on another bed in the far corner of the room, for a moment he wanted to dive into the bed but though it would be rude counted towards the other arrancar`s in the room, he would just sneak there when nobody was looking simple...

"how did you know my name by the way?" he replied to sachi "its polite to share your own" he drowsily yawned once again, and wondered what lilinette was up to at the moment, he hoped that she was not making a big deal about the fact that he left like that...

Lilinette

The thought of her brought a frown to his face again as he absentmindedly rubbed the area where she had punched him. For someone so tiny and young, she packed quite a good punch. Blinking a few times, he disposed of the meddling thoughts floating around in his mind and refocused his attention on sachi and the arrancar at the window, curious as to what they would say or do.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:02 am

"..Kuromo Sachi, the 6th espada", she responced in a gentel manner, not seeming to get annoyed by his unintrested tone and yawning, she didnt look or act like the espada on his time, who would have even threaten him with something, or just simply inorge him. Her tone was gentel and on a low tone as well, she even smiled slightly all the time.Sachi had noticed the young arrancar at the window, but she chose to inorge her for now, it was rude to suddenly break a conversation, even through it seemend like Starj was about to fall asleep.

"My former master, Nnoitra Jiruga, used to tell, or at least rant about, how much he hated your lazy attitude..i wont say it was amusing, but i cant deny it had me rool my eyes..". Nnoitra`s disrespect towards other espada`s, even those above his number, was no surprise, he only liked fighting.

"If i recall, you normaly sleep by this hour...did Lilinette-san dislike the idea of your long nap?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 am

Ayame smiled a bit,"nice to see you again starkk....won't blame you if you don't remember me." she jumped inside since she saw no point in sitting there. she then looked at the otherfemale and said," forgive me for interrupting and Nnoitora you say? I remeber him." she frowned a bit." I took his place after I defeated him for threatenin my sister." she said queitly whole walking over to sia's bed. " is she alright?" she asked while putting the black rose next to Sia's head.

Her ruby red eyes gazed up at the arrancars and back down on Sia. She bit her lower lip," first Aozora dies then my sister is kidnapped now my friend is hurt?" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:33 am

Sachi reached over the patted the smaller arrancar girl on the head, smiling down to her in a soft manner. "Im sure Sia-sama will tell you once she awakes..please dont be to worried, she is a strong girl...". Sachi moved her hand down and gently rubbed her cheek, unlike most of the arrancar`s, sachi`s hand was unsual warm and humanly, wich just added more into beliving she was a human, and not a espada as she said she was.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 am

Times where changing it seemed, both Nnoitora and Grimmjow where kicked out of the espada`s he was really not that suprised, rather he was suprised that there where more than one girl who had taken a place as a Espada

he listened to Sachi and also to Ayame, he though he remebered the famous girl who kicked the gut`s out of Nnoitora and it was about damn time, truth to be told Nnoitora and Stark had never really come along that well, no one should really have been that suprised, that spoon espada talked only about getting stronger and fighting, how he looked down on weaker beings, while Stark was the opposite of that "i see, im happy to say that somebody too out that kitty cat, and Nnoitora for that matter, they where too noisy and arrogant for their own good" he yawned again and placed his both arms back into his pockets.

"but i must say that i was suprised that you girls could pull it off.... you could say so" he replied to sanchi about his fraccion, as he continued to speak in the same tone as before, gentle and soft manly voice, he glanced at Ayame with bored eyes "correct me if im wrong but your Ayame right?" he glanced at the girl before turning towards sia whom slept in the bed, he wished he could have swiched places with the stranger in the bed any time... but snaps back to reality as Ayame murmured quietly for herself seemingly deep in conflict on her own, but Stark none the less understood her feelings, but decided not to ask anything about that...

Last edited by Stark on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 am

(ayame`s turn then mine x.x)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 am

Ayame felt The female's Hand on her cheek,she smiled a bit," thanks, I know that sia's a strong girl but I guess it's natural to feel worried about people that one cares about right?" she then stood up, seeing that the female was the same height as her. she then looked at starkk and grinned," yep that's me.." she laughed gently while adding." so how's lilinette doing? Still not letting you sleep I presume?" She asked as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm

"Its such a same youngsters are used as warriiors...Forgive me for calling you a youngster Ayame-san, i know you are very old and wise, but i simply meant by your apperance...", the long haired female said as she listend to Stark say it amazed, or at least surprised him, to see that two female`s was doing so well. Sachi wasent really surprised over his words, in the old espada, only one female had managed to go among the ranks of espada, and she had been number 3, while the other female arrancars served as fraccions, or more like slaves, wich normaly wore very revealing clothes..

"In my opinion, gender dosent matter when you speak of power..", she commented on his words, as she removed the bangs from Ayame`s face in a manner like a mother helping her child set her hair. "These times are so sad..we are so few and the shinigami is growing...ive heard they gained two new captains in their ranks..i am just happy we have young spirits like Lilinette-san and you, Ayame-san, to keep the mood enjoyable.."
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Stark placed his arm across his face, Ayame was right yeah i get what your saying Ayame, Lilinette is like a younger sister to me, and yet she can be quite a handful if she wants to he brushed his arm against where Lilinette had punched him earlier and continued "i personally think shes become worse than before, im too old for this" he replied closing his eyes for a moment as he sighed again, then glanced at sia.

"One should not judge a girl by their appreance even if you dont mean to disrespect them, Lilinette certainly dont like to be called a child, she can become pretty upset at people who take her for granted, shes more of a fighter than i would ever be, though shes not Espada material, she is rather stubborn... and your right gender does not matter, you seem to be doing a better job than any sexta has ever done, im just saying you dont have a murderous attitude like Grimmjow and therefore dont get into trouble like he did...

and when it comes to the shinigami i don`t really care, as long as they keep it to themselfs im fine with that"
As his last few words faded away into the silence that surrounded them again, Stark shrugged and yawned again; once again, the stoic former Espada with a ‘whatever’ attitude. It wasn’t his place to question The Espada`s or anyone else for that matter. Thoughts such as those that they were just discussing merely tended to form in his mind every now and then and it was an exercise in futility to ponder them for any extended amount of time. There wasn’t much he could do about any of it at the moment, anyways.

He Strolled towards the empty bed in the far corner of the room and sat down, hoping that they would not mind him, soon he laid down on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head, he closed his eyes for a minute, then opened them again and focused his sight towards the sexta, he was not one to be formal only to Lilynette, he laid there silently observing the other arrancar`s
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:17 pm

(OOC: ok schia please stop treating Ayame like a little girl when she looks like she's 20 XD)

Ayame laughed a little bit," youngster eh? Well I have to admit that I have my immature moments but I wouldn't go too far in comparing me to a child." she said while looking at starkk who lay down on the bed." heh My little sister Reina sounds almost like lilinette when it comes to being stubborn But take away the physical abuse and add a much more gentle and sweet personalilty and honestly her company makes my day A whole lot better even though we fight at times." Ayame smiled sadly while looking down." but she's been abducted by a captain level shinigami and I Dont know where to look it's my fault too for not watching over her...I shouldve known that somebody was going to hunt down Reina because of her abilities, regardless if she's just a human or not-" Ayane stopped right there she bit her lower lip hard to keep from crying.talking about Reina was too painful. She then remembered the arrancars in the room and sat up again" forgive me...I talk too much." she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 pm

(occ: fine fine xD)

you seem to be doing a better job than any sexta has ever done, im just saying you dont have a murderous attitude like Grimmjow and therefore dont get into trouble like he did...".

It was true that the former 6th espada, Grimmjow, who had defletect from them when their got their new leader, only liked killing and torture, and if he lost intrest in fighting you, sometimes he would`t even borther killing them, just letting them die by their wounds. Sachi didnt really want to become the, best of the espadas, but she saw herself as the brain of them, at least the most calm one compared to her former master and the man who held the number 6 befor her.

"Here you go..", she said with a little smile, as she took a blanket from under the bed Stark had placed himself in, and laid it over him, so it coverd him from the middle of his arms and down. "You should rest a little Stark-san, you seem tired as always". "Its not your fault Ayame-san..shinigami just dosent understand that even through we are hollows in a way, we do have feelings and care for eacthoder..and have family"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 am

A soft moan excaped from Sia's mouth as she began opening her eyes showing her emerald-colored eyes. "What.." she began in a scratchy voice haveing her eyes wander around the room studying everything & every body. "What happened...?" she said weakly glanceing down to the scarf that was wrapped along her upper body. She senced the 1st espada in the room, nothing to worry about, if Grimmjow was here, she knew that she would be dead before she would awake, another Arrancar was there, the 6th, a female, her fraccion of course, & Ayame? Turning her head slightly she saw the brown haired espada looking as if she was tucking in the strongest of the espada, "Weird..." she murmered softly before struggleing to turn her head towards Ayame. "Hey..." she said dully looking to her. "How are you..?".
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:42 am

Darque thought this might be suicide but he wanted to find out who this head cheese was a woman trying to find revenge over Aizen's death. The freak of nature deserve to die hearing all the rumors around Hueco Mundo then around Karakura. This needed to come to an end and so he needed to deliver a message to these espadas the reason he hated them was because Barragan betrayed him. He pereviously killed two strong arrancars as he dragged their dead bodies to Las Noches. He tried feeling the strange energies feeling that their were some espadas here but then he sees Sia, Stark and a few others. Darque drops the dead arrancar bodies. "Where is your master? I want to talk to this new boss of yours their much to be discuss about how she running things"

Darque started looking around hoping that this new leader shows up the ex-espada wanted to challenge this strange person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)   Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unrelized Resting(Open to all espada/arrancar :I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next