Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 Vote_lcapRunaway Shinigami - Page 2 Voting_barRunaway Shinigami - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 Vote_lcapRunaway Shinigami - Page 2 Voting_barRunaway Shinigami - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Runaway Shinigami

Go down 
+2
Retsu Unohana
Sairento Bakuhatsu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:54 am

*Domon's smile spread. Well of course! Free food would be just one of the perks! Afterall, it's not like I have to worry about money, with all that Dad left behind... Heck, I'd even pay you to work here, what with all the money we'll be making.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:16 am

You mean it? For one of the first times in his life, Sairento was truly happy, he knew that his friend wasn't lying. He was happy that there was some one out there to help him do this. But then he thought about the captain he had seen, she seemed troubled. He wondered where she had went. His troubles would msot likely show on his face as he began to think.

OOC:Should we start a new thread for the riceball shop? This one is going off topic
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:21 am

OOC: Agreed

IC: *Domon smiled, excited by the idea, and the thought of helping a friend. He saw Sairento's face become slightly down, and could almost feel the worry through the air (empathy). Hey, come on! It's going to be great! What's got you worried?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:24 am

That female cpatain from before, I can't shake the fact that she's familiar. He sighed, closing his eyes, walking out of the rice ball shop, heading toward the captain's spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:28 am

*Domon follows Sairento out. Well, if it's only been a hundred years since you left it's quite possible that you met her. From what I know, she's been a captain for over two hundred years. He looks over at him. You sure it's a good idea to go after her?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:42 am

OOC: Started the thread, it will be easy to tell which one.

IC:No, I think it's a terrible idea, but I have to know who she is. He sighed, turning at an intersection, the spiritual pressence becoming stronger as they neared her.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:44 am

*Domon smiled, then hopped up to the top of a building. Well, I'll let you two have some private time. If you need me, just raise your spiritual pressure to about twice the normal for a human. I'll be there in a flash.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:46 am

Sairento nodded, nearing the shop that Unohana had spoken of, sensing her spiritual pressure near the site. He waited silently for her to notice his own spiritual pressure, his eyes coming to a closure.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:26 am

OOC

Not to be rude, so please don't take it that way... but Unohana would have been a Captain 100 years ago...
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:40 am

OOC: I figured such! Lol and actually, my character made his first escape one hundred and THREE years ago. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't be familiar because he made another escape from the soul society just three years before the present day.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Unohana exited the shop disappointed, her subordinate wasn't working today... And since the owner was the only one there, she left, he disturbed her slightly. She stopped when she felt the familiar spiritual presence of the rogue from before. Why had he followed her? Did he want her to bring him in? She had left them because of what the human had said, and she had wanted to gather more information on the situation before she acted... But it seemed he was not about to let her.

"Why did you follow me, rogue?" She said as she turned towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Sairento sighed, shifting his gaze to her face, before speakingYou seem familiar is all..I just wanted to know if I knew you. Sairento then put his hands up in front of him to show he meant no harm, coming closer to her. Would you join me on a walk, to tell me more about yourself? His eyes stayed on her face, but the reitsu surrounding his body began revolving around it, in case of attack.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:27 pm

"I will walk with you..." She moved to follow him. "I suppose I should seem to be familiar to you, if in fact you were a shinigami... I have been the captain of the 4th squad for many years. I do not remember seeing you however... you mentioned something of being in a facility in the sewers... Were you not a part of the 13 squads?"

Retsu was curious as to this man who maintained that he was a shinigami, and was in fact in doubt to his claim. He did have a captain's haori, which she did want to find more information on... She disliked this feeling of being in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:12 am

Sairento walked away from the building on that of which, domon sat, yawning as he turned to the female captain. It started one hundred and eighty-four years ago. When I first became a shinigami. I had a strang reitsu that no one had ever seen before. So, per orders of the Captain Commander, I was to be kept in the Facility within the sewers, so they could run tests on me. Fourty years passed without a result, so I was turned loose. I met a male named Byakuya kuchiki, and we became acquaintences. He introduced me to Yoruichi, who decided she would help me train. During my training, I was offered the job of captain for the eleventh squad. But I had to temporarily resign to further my intense training. After another sixty years, I mastered my bankai. I was very happy, but the men from the facility weren't. They restrained me, after I fought them, of course..And took me back to the facility. Caging me like a rat. Sairento paused, stopping in front of Urahara's shop, looking up at it momentarily before continuing his story. I kept the Haori as a memoir, knowing that soon they would resume experiments. I enlisted the help of a young shinigami, escaping from that wretched place to come here. He pointed up at the building after the sentence. Before I could even slip into my gigai, eight squad members from the first division ambushed me. I attacked the shinigami that helped me, so she could get off easy. Last I heard, she made it on my old squad as the fourth seat. Having been recaptured, I spent another hundred years of my life in that place..Before I escaped once more. And..Three years ago, I did that. And I've been living in this shop ever since. Upon finishing his story, his yellow eyes came back onto the captain.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Captain Retsu said nothing as the former shinigami told his story. She felt at a loss for words, if what he said was true he had been imprisoned because his spirit power was different? When it was told, everyone had some difference in their spiritual presence... and even those who had massive amounts of it were present. Her mind wandered to Kenpachi, his levels of spirit power were unfathomable.

This shinigami had her questioning the very order of things within Soul Society... and she disliked this feeling of unease. It reminded her of the time that Rukia had been sentenced to die... another reason she would not blindly follow orders.

"That would explain why you are familiar yet not... I still find what you are saying hard to take in... To think that so much discrimination can exist, so much hatred among even those who are supposed to support one another. Going from what you have told me I expect that you are wanted in Soul Society, am I wrong?"

Retsu was unsure of how to proceed in the situation, she knew that if in fact he was a wanted man in Soul Society she should take him in, but she disliked having only one side of a story... it was how mistakes and misunderstandings occurred...
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:15 am

I am wanted, in a sense..If you count being wanted to return to the sewers so the facility can imprison me He sighed as he told the female captain this, ready to run if needed. He wasnt' in the mood for a fight today.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:02 pm

OOC

Ok.. I know I posted after this, did the reset screw it up?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:15 am

OOC: Idk but when I exited, the topic was basically over. Seeing as I am the rogue shinigami who "ran away"
Back to top Go down
shiryuu

shiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:18 am

Shiryuu was walking not far from the shinigami pretending to be like an ordinary human, thank god for the power that allows his spiritual pressure to be undetectable unless he uses his fire powers.

He still wanted to know if he could trust the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
shiryuu

shiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:48 am

Finally Shiryuu sees theres nothing exciting going on so he heads back to school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Shinigami   Runaway Shinigami - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway Shinigami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2