Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Shinigami defense(open to any one) Vote_lcapShinigami defense(open to any one) Voting_barShinigami defense(open to any one) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Shinigami defense(open to any one) Vote_lcapShinigami defense(open to any one) Voting_barShinigami defense(open to any one) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Shinigami defense(open to any one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

Shinigami defense(open to any one) Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami defense(open to any one)   Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:32 am

It starts like any other day in karakura town, but today was different no one expected it. As Shinigami's patrol the town for any hollows or any arrancars and espadas. Some thing started it happen, Shou was the nearest around. "whats going on ". Shou felt a large amount of reiatsu "who could make this pressure " Shou ran closer and closer to the reiatsu he saw something a Shinigami would see in a nightmare. a giant gate from the Hueco Mundo to Karakura town but the gate was a few miles away from karakura. Shou was in the air seeing what number of hollows where coming out. "that to many for myself, but i have to try to stop them i cant let them reach karakura " Shou ran in front of the army of hollows and started killing them left and right. the front line of this wave where low lvl hollow nothing big or strong showed up yet. after a few min Shou already killed over 40 hollow " i need help" Shou jump back and shot up a bright ball of his reiatsu in the air for a beacon for other shinigami could help out
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami defense(open to any one)   Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:02 pm

These days, at least one captain was needed in the field, in case that the espada or any major hollow threat showed up. Yuuri was the captain that the captain commander had picked, he had wanted to see how the newest among the captains, would do on a solo-patrol with the risk of running into a arrancar or hollow, or even worse a espada.

Yuuri was walking down the streets of Karakura in her faux body. Nothing seemend to be out of the ordinary. Of cause there had been hollows appearing, but Yuuri was ordered to take out the more major threats that could appear, so minor hollows was left to the patrols. Suddenly, a strong reitsu sweapt over the town, followed by a reitsu ball that appeard in the sky, a sign of a shinigami in danger. Reikou placed her badge over her chest, and "jumped", out of her body. The mod-soul inside, looked up at her and nodded, befor it ran to hide. Yuuri was wearing a standard shinigami uniform, with the top slightly opend so the very top of her cleveage could be seen. Over the shinigami uniform, she was wearing her white captain haori, wich had the kanji and symbol for the 5th division on its back. Her zanpaktou was in its holster, that was hanging in a dark blue ribbon around her waist. Her long white hair was untied.

It only took the captain of the 5th division around 5 minuts, befor she reached the place. A large black rift had appeard, and a almost countless amount of low level hollows was pouring out from there. The only thing that seemend to hold them back, was a man who was wielding a Zanpaktou.

"Are you alright?", was the first thing she said, as she cut through a couple of hollows, and reached the man, while cutting down hollows that attempted to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami defense(open to any one)   Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:41 am

Shou was taking down many low lvl hollows like cutting paper but they had to many numbers on there side. After Shou send the ball of reiatsu in the sky few min past a a other shinigami came to help. Shou look at the shinigami for a sec just to see who was coming to help. Shou took a second glance and notice it that it was a captain but he couldn't tell who it was. Shou became surrounded, then yuuri cut down a row of hollows to get to me she asked me "are u alright " Shou said "yea im doing fine, theres nothing yet that could take me down but there numbers are insane" Shou answered. " well i see that someone saw my ball of reiatsu, thx for coming to help. well im Shou Takeshi former captain of the 11th division" its already been 20min since Shou started kill hollows and a other 10 since Yuuri join the fight
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami defense(open to any one)   Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:46 am

"Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division", she said, after he was done talking. He could see on her captain haori that she wasent lying, the fact that a captain was on earth, or at least in the town, probably meant something serous was going on. "Lets have our chit chat when we are finished here..". Yuuri lifted her Zanpaktou up, and sminked slightly. "Show them the light..Seihoshi!", her zanpaktou turned into its shikai form, and a heat began to spread in the air around them.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami defense(open to any one)   Shinigami defense(open to any one) EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:41 am

"ok" Shou responded, As Shou was killing hollows, Yuuri raised her zanpaktou and used her shikai. Shou looked at her for a moment then a burst of heat spread around the air. the heat was so great many hollow just turned to ashes "wow thats a nice attack, but lets me try" Show said with amazement then he said " ryuu kagizume" Shou released shikai (it becomes a black gauntlet on each arm with 3 blades going from the a little past of the wrist to 14inches off the knuckles) right away he used his attack. He puts his arms one on top of the other,( when he does this his gauntlets forms a dragon on his fists.) "Fuego de Dragón" then a burst of reiatsu shoots out that looks like fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami defense(open to any one)   Shinigami defense(open to any one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami defense(open to any one)
Page 1 of 1