Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Voting_barRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Voting_barRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:19 pm

"Well, if you insist..." He thought for a moment. "Wait a minute...how many bags are you going to be needing." He had a thought of himself suffering under the weight of 50 bags.
He smiled when she talked about Reina.
"Yeah. Thanks for all this."
He waited for her tome come back out.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 am

"It won't too bad Tomix we only have another 35 shops to go before they get crowded. A girl can never have to much clothing, or shoes. We never know what sort of clothes are required for certain events. So it's better to be prepared than be without. Also this seasons fashions are just amazing, I can't wait until we get to the bathing suits." Rangiku gathers up her bags and lets Tomix get the rest. Rangiku and Tomix head to the next shop with several bags a piece.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:55 pm

"35 Shops!? Oh dear...maybe I'm in over my head."
Tomix continued to listen to Rangiku talk, until she mentioned bathing suits. It made him think of when he and Reina went to the beach together for the first time.
"Yeah...can't wait."
He grabbed the bags, and followed Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Rangiku hurries along to the next few shops and happily starts buying every cute outfit that catches her eye. The bags of clothing pile up rapidly as Rangiku goes shop happy. Although she does insist on carrying half of the bags herself. Rangiku sighs "I figure I'll only need another 300 bags of clothing at least. So lets get shopping."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Tomix groaned under the preassure of so many bags. He gasped when he heard her buy more clothes. And then even more when she said how many bags more.
"300 bags! You really like shopping...I never was that kind of person..."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 am

"Tomix guys normallt aren't that into shopping. It's nothing to be ashamed of, Shopping is pretty much a girl's thing really. Although I've met some guys who could out do me, it is just not very common to find men who love shopping. I just hope my captain doesn't decided to steal my clothes or throw them out on me. She just doesn't understand me at all." Rangiku sighs but regains her happiness as she starts picking out my outfits to buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2