Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Voting_barGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Voting_barGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:26 pm

"Oh,so Tye called huh?I guess I have to call him."Lin would give a big sigh and looks at Yuuki as she said he looked cute in his sleep,he would blush and the Farris wheel would finally move and the ride was over,getting out of the Farris wheel car Linomaru would take out his cell phone as he called his father he said"Excuse me,Yuuki for just a minute."Lin would walk a few steps away and begin speaking to his father."Hello,Tye....Well that's good,so what now?.....Oh I see,well see you in the morning then.....Bye."He would walk over to Yuuki and he looked kinda uneasy rubbing the back of his neck,He would ask"What are you doing after school tomorrow?.Because my mom and dad are coming for a visit."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:33 pm

″Nope i've got nothing planned after school.″ Yuuki replied with a slight shrug,″after all it will be my first day since i just moved in.″ Yuuki then asks,″why you ask lin-kun?″she hoped that linomaru wasnt in trouble because of her.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:41 pm

"Well my Mom is playing piano in city hall and my father is coming with her,so they'll be staying up in the penthouse with me an Jin for at least a week and then going back to America after that,and I was wondering would you like to meet them?"Lin would blush as he spoke out of embarrassment rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Yuuki blushed a bit at the thought of meeting Linomaru's parents.She brushed a strand of hair that hung over her eye.″sure i'll meet your parents..no problem.″ she says with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

"Really?"Linomaru said putting the strand back into place as he looked in Yuuki's eyes he would smile and kiss her very deeply,longer than the first time(Two mins),when he was done he would smile once again as he said"This is gonna be great."his cell phone would ring and it was his brother"Hello,sup Jin?....are you serious?...Okay,I'll be there shortly."*Hangs up phone*"Sorry Yuuki but I have to cut our date short,that was Jin and he said some thing has come up with some documents he was working on and he needs my help...I'm so sorry for this."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Yuuki blushed and kissed him back then as Linomaru said he had to go. Yuuki smiled,Its alright Lin i'll see you later and your parents get here tomorrow right? Yuuki slides her hands in her pockets waiting for his response.

(sorry i forgot to post here..if you want to make a new topic after this pm me)
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

Occ:Sorry about that I had to fly home and take care of some personal stuff.

He would turn to her with a smile as he said"Yup"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 am

OOC: its fine crazy stuff happened to me too lol

Yuuki reached up and gave him a light kiss. alright see you tomorrow.. she then turned ran off towards the gate she she climbed and flipped over landing on her feet on the other side of the gate As she ran off she slightly turned her head and called back.Love ya Lin! and continued off with a wide grin, not stopping until reaching her apartment....

{EXIT}

(i'll make a new topic if you want..)
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:44 pm

OCC:Please will you,I have homework to catch up on and some final exams to study for.

"Bye."Lin would say as Yuuki flipped over the gate and ran away he then heard the words Love ya Lin! and was suprised by it at first but before he could respond she had already began to run.Lin would put his hands in his pocket and walks to the limo and gets in and goes to his brothers condo to see what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2