Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Vote_lcapSetting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Voting_barSetting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Vote_lcapSetting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Voting_barSetting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Setting a Plan Into Motion

Go down 
+4
Orihime Inoue
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori
Tsuch
Shinko Hantaisha
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:00 am

*Domon appeared nearby, having been wandering the streets for a while when he had felt several large spiritual signatures nearby, and had come to investigate. He saw a man attempting to convince two ladies to leave with him, quickly analyzing the situation. He decided to wait and see what was up before leaping into a situation. I've been out of the game too long... no idea who any of these people are.

He saw one of the men emerge from a shadow, encountering one of the girls, and decided to try and watch him from the rooftop opposite. He had to be sure who was on what side before he made any movement, if any was neccessary. Heck, I don't even have any of my old abilities... this could end badly if I get involved.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:07 am

::Zeram didn't like how this little mission was going south. This mission was taking to long and by the looks of the things from his view one of the girls if not both must already know something was wrong. Zeram wasn't sure about this but he felt a small reiastu in the house it wasn't the girls reiatsu. But whoever was in their must be the real problem. Zeram foucsed on Shinko as he wasn't given an order yet. Zeram looked up and spoted another man who was on the rooftop across from him, Zeram didn't like this one bit. Who the hell was new guy and why was he spying. He might prove to be a problem thought Zeram, man if this kept up the mission might get hot.::

Last edited by Mamoru Zeram Sakimori on Mon May 24, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:07 am

OOC: Domon, Zeram.... everyone (INCLUDING ME) in this topic is keeping there spirtual pressue EXTREAMLY suppresed except reina and orihime who arent all that diffrent from a normal human....
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:21 am

OOC: Understood, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:25 am

Orihime walks out in her school uniform and yawns again. "Reina-san we're going to be late. We have to hurry up before class starts." Orihime waits for Reina as she looks at the clock on her wall. Sh knows they have to head out soon so they can get in their seats without being griped at, she knows Tatsuki and Chizuru will be happy to see them as always.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:31 am

Reina who was already dressed when Majeh appeared, " oh good shiro sent the message." she petted her fox. she then answered him," no I have never used my powers at school..anyways we gottta get to class before we're late." she got up and got her bag as Shiro jumped inside it." you'll keep an eye out for us right?". She smiled a bit. She then looked at the clock and ran out of the room," ok Hime-chan I'm ready to go!" she called to her friend while heading outside with her.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:37 am

Majeh simply walked behind thee reina. Following the 2. He wanted to make sure that who ever this was they didnt get forceful.

OOC: i know its short but its all i got
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:44 am

Shinko can sense the girls were leaving and by how they spoke he assumed they went to school. *Shit...*, he thought as he flash stepped away from them, expecting Zeram to follow. They were going to follow the girls..but Shinko needed to replan quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

::Zeram hadgot up when he heard of the girls moving out to go to school. *damn something must be wrong, This plan is going South.*thought Zeram as he to flash steped following Shinko. The two would had to think quickly if they were to catch the girls without this becoming a problem.::
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:15 am

Orihimne smiles as she talks to Reina along the way to school. "Reina-san would you want to be there when Kurosaki-kun and I get married someday? I know it's kind of early to think about this, but I may need help making plans. The wedding needs to be special and I want things to be perfect." Orihime notices nothing out of place like normal.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:26 am

Reina smiles at Orihime while shiro curls up and falls asleep in her bag." of course I'll be there for you and ichigo's wedding it'll be fun and I can help you with the planning, pickng out the dresses and everything and hey maybe I can draw some dresses that you would prefer and I can give linomaru a call and see if he knows any designers to make the dress just like the drawing of the dress that you'd like best when the time comes. what do you say orihime? Wanna go for that?" she asked her while smiling trying to clear her mind of any upsetting ideas thatcame to mind. She knew that Majeh was following them so it made her feel a little bit better knowing that sheand Orihime where well protected from whatever was threatenig them. At least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

"Zeram..as you may have noticed..this isnt working...we need backup force. Use your spiritual energy to attract some hollows. Perhaps enough for some menos", Shinko said. He continued to sense the girls so he can move to them.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:50 am

::Zeram had nodded his head as he released enough spiritual energy to crush a building. A rift will open above the girls as they were on their way to school. The rift will expand more and more as red eyes were the only thing seen. Hollows had started to rush from the gateway like a flood escaping a damn holding it inside. As the small fries left the gate a new set of eyes were seen, this time over a dozen of menos had escaped from the gatway. The hollows swaming about attacking the girls and anyone with spiritual energy or even anyone in their way. Zeram had lessen the spiritual energy he used to summon the hollow. He turned back to Shinko. "Ready."::
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:54 am

Majeh sensed a familar presence. Overcome with he took off full speed leaveing the girls to fend for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Orihime feels the reiatsu of someone strong but isn't sure exactly where they are. Although with all of the hollows showing up she doesn't have time to figure it out. "Santen Kisshun I reject!" Orihime's hairpins glow as Lilly, Baigon and Hinigaku erect her barrier over their heads keeping the hollows who were about to land on them away for now.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Reina's eyes widened as she sensed hollows coming out in massive numbers. She frowned," Shiro you know what to do!" Shiro jumped out of her bag," damn right I know what I'm doing! Stay back girls I've got this!" shiro said as he shifted into a ten foot tall gray furred wolf with some parts of hollow skin attached to his furr. Snarling vicously ehe stood protectively over the girls and pounced on one of the nearest hollow sinking his teeth into it an tearing it in half. Reina absorbed all of the spiritual energy in the sky, her spiritual pressure increased for a short amount of time. As a hollow lunged with it's fist Reina caught it easily with both hands. She struggled slightly because of it's size but she was able to force it to the ground. Shiro then pounced on it an killed it instantly. Reina then fell to her knees slightly exhausted. She hoped that they could make it through the attack.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Shinko suddenly appeared in the middle of the group. "I've..had enough", he said as he suddenly released a portion of his spiritual pressure. It would feel as if a great weight was on all beings present in the area. Since they were only human...the girls would practically be paralzed on the spot..Shiro and the Hollows wouldnt be able to move..however since they were stronger and Shinko didnt release his true energy they might be able to move a little. "Bakudo Number 9...", Shinko said and suddenly a red light would cover Reina and Orihime freezing them in place. Shinko then turned to Shiro. "You seem to have some sort of hollow abilities..If you can open a Garganta..open one to Hueco Mundo..or everyone dies", Shinko said.

The field grew dark from Shinko's dark reaitsu.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm

As reina got up and was about to absorb more energy she felt a large mass of spiritual energy. Reina gasped in pain and fell back to the ground slipping into unconciouncness. Shiro was able to withstand it slightly. He growled as Shinko threated that everyone wil die. Shiro looks at Reina and snarls." Fine I'll take you anywhere you want but if a single hair is harmed on Reina or Orihime I'll rip you limb from limb!" he promised while sighing and opening a garganta to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:48 pm

::Zeram appeared next to Shinko, he nodded his head as he took up Reina. He turned to Shinko and walked into the portal with the girl on his back. He sighed as he turned to Shinko. "Lets move out."::
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Orihime drops to her knees than finds she can't move. She falls onto her left side and sees than hears Shinko as he orders someone to get Reina. Orihime can barely breath due to the level of reiatsu in the area, She doesn't want to go back to Hueco Mundo but there is nothing she can think to get away.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Shinko knocked out Orihime and then took her and carried her over her shoulder. His gigai then came and delivered Motoko's unconcious body. He then held both women and his gigai walked off. He then kicked Shiro into the garganta. Shinko then disappeared into the garganta...The portal will close and the group would be gone. As Shinko disappeared so did his effect on the area. It would grow bright again and the hollows could move again. From the reaitsu more hollows were attracted and they would attack the city.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Tomix stepped out his Garganta with a cheery smile. He had come to visit Reina, so he headed for Orihime's house. Reaching her house, he knocked on the door, but there was no answer. One window was open, so he slipped a window open and climbed in. No one was home. Tomix was slightly worried now. Tomix put down the present he had brought Reina; a photo of her, Tomix and Ayame, and slipped out the window again.

He moved along the route Reina and Orihime ussuly took on the way to school. He stopped when he came to a section of the road where there were several marks. Hollow marks. Tomix felt his anger surge. A hollow appeared out of no-where, which Tomix destroyed with a single punch. Tomix screamed in anger, laucnhing a cero at another one.
"WHICH ONE OF YOU TOOK REINA!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting a Plan Into Motion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2