Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Setting a Plan Into Motion Vote_lcapSetting a Plan Into Motion Voting_barSetting a Plan Into Motion Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Setting a Plan Into Motion Vote_lcapSetting a Plan Into Motion Voting_barSetting a Plan Into Motion Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Setting a Plan Into Motion

Go down 
+4
Orihime Inoue
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori
Tsuch
Shinko Hantaisha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Setting a Plan Into Motion Empty
PostSubject: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:38 am

Shinko crushed the black object given to him by the arrancar he met earlier. By doing so he made the signal for the arrancar to come back to meet him. Shinko also sent Zeram a message to meet him. Both knew when they came to conceal their spiritual pressure like he did. This was going to be a quiet and quick mission in which Shinko would gather two tools he needed for his plans as well as transfer Motoko to Hueco Mundo, which would serve as their new home. Shinko awaited for the arrancar as well as Zeram to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:45 am

Alastor stepped out of the garganta with a yawn. You know something Shinko you have great timing. Alastor rubbed his eyes holding his zanpakuto in his hand. His jacket wasn't zipped up revealing his chest. It looked as if he'd just woke up or as if he had just tried to go to sleep. He quickly attached his zanpakuto to his waist as he looked around. So I take it as you're ready to go to Hueco Mundo?
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:48 am

::Zeram walked out from the shadows, he masked his reiatsu and looked at Shinko. "So this is the arrancar you was talking about. Okay shink lets make this move. I ready to move as long as your ready I have a plan in mind that our new home will help with."said Zeram looking at the Arrancar and back at Shinko

Last edited by Mamoru Zeram Sakimori on Mon May 17, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:53 am

Shinko smirked at Alastor's sarcastic remark. At least the arrancar was trustworthy. "Enjoying your name I see Alastor", he said before Zeram arrived. "Ahh the gangs all here now. Alastor meet Zeram..and Zeram Alastor. Now I've called you here because I'm going to set part of my plan into motion. So yes Alastor I'm ready to put part of my plan into motion. I'm not ready to go to Hueco Mundo just yet because I'm taking some guest with me..some humans and a shinigami I encountered. Now I already have the shinigami detained but now we have to capture the humans. Afterwards we'll go back to my office, get the shinigami and head to Hueco Mundo. I want this to be quick and smooth..Are you both ready?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:30 am

Alastor stretched before nodding in Zeram's direction. Yes, I'm ready. Alastor couldn't help but wonder why Shinko would need either a Human or another Shinigami for his plan. Alastor questioned if he could really trust Shinko. In the beginning there was only talk of Shinko. Now he's adding two more Shinigami and a Human. He didn't mind the human since Aizen once held Orihime with ease but with the addition of the two Shinigami he wasn't sure. Alastor immediatley picked up that the other Shinigami that wasn't Zeram or Shinko was being held against his or her will. Alastor pondered on it while he waited for Shinko to lead the way. He looked at Zeram out of the corner of his eye just so that he couldn't see him. This Shinigami...... is going along with Shinko's plan out of his on will....... Something seemed shady about the whole thing but Alastor wasn't there to ask questions only to fulfill his part of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:31 am

::Zeram turned to face Shinko. He look down watching the humans. The thought of needed a human made Zeram himself question why Shinko needed one, he didn't go let this keep him down as he didn't care much. He himself had a plan to set but it would require a lot of Hollows and his skills at crafting items. Two more shinigami was something that went over his mind time and tme again. Who were the two shinigami's he was talking about. Zeram being deep in thought with these question had looked up with a confused look. "Oh yeah I'm ready, lets move in already." said Zeram with a blank look.::
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:40 am

Shinko watched the men. "Good now the humans we are captures are Orihime Inoue and Reina Hikari. Its important that neither of them are harmed...I'd prefer to take them unconcious. As for the shinigami, her name is Motoko and she is the Lt of the 10th Division. My gigai has her and will bring her to us. Now that we all know the targets..I want to ambush them..knock them out and move to Hueco Mundo. If we're clear on that, lets go", Shinko said as he readied himself to move out.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:41 am

::Zeram had sat dowb when Shink was talking. Zeram was thinking of what to do but listen to what Shinko had to say. After Shinko was done, Zeram had jumped up he looked at the two. "Alright lets move." Zeram eyes were glowing bright red. He waited enough and stayed hidden long enough. Now in order for their plan to work Hell had to rise, and these three were gonna be the cause of it. The world wold be different after their little mission.::
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:47 am

"Remember..supress your reiatsu to seem like a regular human and move quickly to knock the girls out...lets move", Shinko said as he disappeared heading towards Orihime's house with a massive shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:51 am

::Zeram nodded slightly he had to still keep his cool, one little outburst and the plan will be over thought Zeram. He shunpo away as well heading for the other girl house. He made sure to keep his reiatsu so low that it was the level of a human. He would be undectable as he made his move.::
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:37 am

OOC: Zeram we are both in the same location if you don't follow Shinko your not getting us both.

IC: Orihime is sitting at her breakfast table eating breakfast and yawning considering the fact that she stayed up late waiting for Ichigo and talked to Reina until they both fell asleep. She wonders where Ichigo went to, but she knows that he does have things to do for Soul Society and figures they may have given him an assignment. Some food sits on a plate for Reina and Orihime makes sure to leave enough of the extra food for her as well since she made a big breakfast for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:58 am

Reina just got out of the bathroom from taking a shower and brushing her teeth. She sat at the kitchen with Orihime as she made breakfast. They had a good long talk that lasted the entire night while eating a small bowl of ice cream until they fell asleep.she yawned and took a dip of her tea. Reina was wearing a black tang top with gray shorts that stopped at her thighs, her White and slightly black hair was left loose. She wondered what ichigo and Tomix had to do that required leaving karakura town. But it didn't matter since she had an emergancy device desguised as a charm that she wore with her emerald pendant that Tomix gave her as well. She smiled at Orihime as the food was placed on the table."looks pretty good Orihime-chan." she complimented while taking another sip of the tea that Orihime made.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:58 am

Shinko appeared at the girls house and knocked on the door. He waited outside...he didnt seem like a threat and the girls new him already. Zeram had not arrived yet so there was no problems.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:17 am

Majeh had been up half the night AGAIN. It was driving him crazy. Kurai had suddenly disappered and all majeh could do was worry. He had kept track of all her freinds but recently reina did something unexpected and went to stay at some girl orihime's house. Majeh only knew her as ichigo's girlfreind. But ichigo wasnt around and he didnt know her personally so it seemed to be time to check things out. Summoning his bankai with a few words majeh kept his pressure extreamly suppresed as he summoned a shadow box around himself and then stepped through it. In the room between reina and orihime under the table majeh appered. It was the only shadow he could come from without expanding it. He looked at one set of legs then the other. Reconizeing reina's pressure he turned to the other girl. He took a moment to memorize her feel. then he looked around the apratment. Seeing a cracked closet he qucikly moved to that location instead again through teleportation. He needed to observe for a short period rather than just attck. Once in the cloest he suppresed his pressure more to the point of almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:03 am

::Zeram was on his way to his desgnation after getting a bit lost. He stop as he took out a devicee and got in contact with his Gigai. His Gigai was out already moving. Zeram filled the soul inside his Gigai the information saying to follow Shinko. Litttle did Zeram know his Gigai was arcoss the street from Shinko. Zeram had hung up and shunpo to the correctn location. He was on top a building his Reiatsu hidden. Shinko would probly know that Zeram was here with his Gigai across the street. Zeram had waited for the the targets to answer the door, so he could take them out.::
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:14 am

Orihime gets up almost zombie like since she is still tired and goes to the front door. She slowly opens it while yawning seeing Shinko but not recognizing him yet. "Sorry I can't afford to buy anything from you mister. Can you return next week or something?" Orihime yawns again looking almost like she is sleep walking even though she is almost half awake.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:29 am

"I'm not here to sell you anything..I believe you know why I am here", Shinko said to Orihime, waiting for her to recongize him.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:59 am

Reina follows Orihime to the door,and nervously smiles." oh good morning shinko." she greeted the shinigami while making sure Orihime didn't colapse in exhaustion. She then bites her lower lip nervously. * if he's here something bad must have happened.*" what brings you here shinko?" Reina asks while shiro curls up at her ankles ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:04 am

"Unfortunately I have to move you both from this location. When we late met it was only the lt. of the 10 division that went missing..so I assumed that perhaps this was something the Gotei 13 could handle..as I assumed the indivisual was captain level at most. However recently I've been informed that the captain of the 3rd Division has been captured or killed. Now whoever is doing this has captured 2 high ranking indivisuals or killed them...So sadly I must inform you that you are not safe and we must move", he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:07 am

Majeh herd the mans words. Without a second thought he expanded the shadow from the crack in the door expanding it he stepped out of the rear of the door to where reina could see him. Glareing at her he simply shook his head no. Trying to tell her not to go.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

Mamoru Zeram Sakimori

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:10 am

::Zeram was up on the roof,he knew the time wasn't right and from the looks of what was happening down there his targets didn't know Shinko well, or maybe this was how Shinko showed himself to them. Either way they all were laid back as if they were friends. Since Shino didn't strike any of them yet, that must mean he was moving them. Zeram waited on the roof top and stayed hidden in the shadows.::
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:33 am

Orihime looks around and realizes she is wearing nothing one of Ichigo's over sized shirts and nothing else. "I have to get dressed, but I don't want to go anywhere. I can defend myself right here, besides Reina has my back. We aren't defenseless after all." Orihime starts heading to her room to put some clothing on that doesn't happen to be Ichigo's. She knows she has to go shopping for food today, she somehow misses Majeh's presence in her house. She goes into her room and starts changing into a her school uniform. Her door is closed enough for her to hide behind it as gets dressed.

Last edited by Orihime Inoue on Mon May 24, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:46 am

Reina's eyes widened as she heard another captain has vanished. She was going to say something when she felt Majeh's pressence. While still looking at Shinko she slightly looked at Majeh as he shook his head no. She bit her lip,*if majeh doesn't want me and orihime to leave something must be up* she thought. Then When Orihime said that they could take care of themselves. Reina somewhat smiled nervously." um..I apologize if I sound rude but Orihime is right we can take care of ourselves and we've got friends to help us If needed." she added. She then decides that she should get dressed as well. " excuse me I must get dressed before Orihime and I are late to school.." she turned around to walk into her own room. She turned her head and lightly smiled." but we appreciate your concern for us that's very kind of you." she then walks into her room while closing the door and sighing in relief as she changed into her school uniform. Shiro who was pretending to be asleep on the coutch thought to Majeh privately," she needs to speak with you, head to her room or orihime's room whichever she needs to know what's going on." shiro then got up and walked to Reina's room.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:48 am

"Sorry mams for this inconvieneces but this is an order I was given..thus it isnt really negociable. Two strong indivisuals have been kidnapped or killed and with both of your abililities I can't let you be killed or captured as well", Shinko said. Something seemed off...however Shinko still wished for this to be a smooth operation. He sensed that another indivisual was around..one that might pose a problem. Shinko had to make a distraction..and quickly. However he remained calm..he tried to persuade the girls to come with him...Whewn the girsl left, he waited outside.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:55 am

Majeh listened momentairly to shiro. Once shiro left majeh caught what the other man said. It caught him isntatnly majeh recalled orihime was involved with sutin to do with soul society however reina was dateing an arrancar. How would soul society know her power unless they were watching her? Since majeh had been watching reina himself since the mall she hadnt used her powers since then and even then no one shinigami was watching. Majeh knew something was wrong and he was a member of the S.S. at one point himself. They wouldnt use the front door. Someone from there school? That makes no sense what so ever. Majeh pretty much knew by this point that who ever was out there wasnt from S.S. but there was only one way to be sure.

Majeh went through the shadow on the back of the door and followed reina to her room. Coming out of her shadow he spun and looked at her. "I need you to be 100% sure. Have you ever used your powers at school?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting a Plan Into Motion   Setting a Plan Into Motion Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting a Plan Into Motion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next