Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Vote_lcapA meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Voting_barA meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Vote_lcapA meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Voting_barA meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]

Go down 
+4
Ichigo Kurosaki
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Kaji Mikoto
Majeh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Empty
PostSubject: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:25 am

Majeh lifted the sliding metal door only slightly befor sliping beneath it and useing his foot to close it again. He was sitting in a tire warehouse. He had just finished sending messages to all the viziards to meet him here. Hopefully they would come quickly. Moving to a short stack he shoved 3 off the top and then sat atop the remaining 4. He sat staring at the door awaiting his old compainons. He wasnt worried about a fight. He had left the main group on neutral terms so he wasnt worried about a fight with him involved he just hoped the others could get along.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:24 am

Kaji lifted the Metal door about halfway open and ducked his head as he stepped through, in his hand was Majeh's message, "so what'd you want?" kaji said with no real feeling he was tired from being out all night doing thins he probably shouldn't have but he'll worry about that later for now Majeh had his full attention, as he jumped on to the nearest stack of tires, a stack that was 7 tires tall, he looked at majeh waiting for him to explain hoping he would do so quickly so he could get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:32 pm

"Your presence is requested in a meeting of the Vizards." the message read. The half scrolled writing writing on a note that he knew meant only one thing. The time for action was approaching and the Vizards were beginning to find their place in the matter. Sadaharu stuffed the note into his pocket, not really worrying about whether it was crumpled in doing so. He strolled casually up to the warehouse where he knew the main base of the Vizard to be. Scuffing his feet along the cracked concrete, he leaned over as he grabbed the small handle at the base of the large metal roller door to the entrance of a seemingly regular storage building. But he knew the place as protected by a series of complex and potentially dangerous barriers.

Hoisting the roller door up, he stepped through and brought it down behind him without looking back. The two people he expected to be there were most definitely already waiting. Kaji was sitting on a stack of tires higher then that of the set Majeh was sitting on. Kaji Mikoto was looking especially seedy today. Sadaharu knew he liked to go out on the town with the humans. Majeh was simply sitting and waiting looking unreadable.

Keeping his face in a state of cold calm, he walked casually to a set of tires and leaned against it. He didn't plan on sitting down. Not saying a word he waited.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:22 am

Ichigo walked up to the entrance in his street clothes, he opens the metal door halfway making a way inside. He walks into the middle of the old warehouse looking at the other vaizards seeing he wasn't the only one who got the message "ok what am I here for this better be important, if you guys plan on starting trouble I don't want any part of it alright" he said as he narrowed his eyes at the other men in his sight
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:38 am

Rose walked up to the warehouse door and ducked in. He hadn't been here in what seemed like a decade. He remembered a different group of Vizards, but nonetheless was ready to return to the group. He saw Majeh and the others waiting, but it was Kurosaki that caught his attention. "Well, It's good to be back" he said. He turned to Majeh, "So your in charge huh?."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:36 am

Majeh noted as each man entered the room. Not responding to anyones remarks until finally they were all there. As rose stepped in and said. "Your in charge huh?" majeh shook his head. "Not quite" he replied. Standing and moving to the middle of the 4. "As you know we vizards havent met as a group in quite some time. Despite the massive power we posses as a group none of us have the drive or care to go on a world domination tour. However the reason ive called you here today is not so you can listen to me ramble but so you can hear someone else. He is from the soul society. Captin of the third divison Soren Kiyomeru. Hes requested an audiance with us and as such i felt we should at least hear the man out. I havent herd the plan my self so i dont know what he is going to request. However once he arrives i will ahve him explain more." Majeh moved back to his tire seat and plopped down. "Any questions befor our guest arrives?"
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:06 am

A voice echoed throughout the room as the Captain approach the position of the door changing somewhat. No need I am already here my clients and I won't start a fight here so long as we are not attacked and even if it comes to that we will fight defensily but alas. Soren calmly rested on his zanpaktou and sighed looking at his partner with a don't do anything stupid look. I do thank you for the meeting however now lets begin shall we?
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:19 pm

The mound of tires all but burst apart as Sadaharu moved from his spot to stand in front of everyone. "This will not go any further until you explain your motives Soren. Not one word more. I came here thinking that this would be something important, but instead you come here acting like you're going to propose some sort of business offer. We Vizard are not a part of Soul Society to be weaved into the pattern you're sowing." Sadaharu's face held the smallest inkling of the tightly reined anger he felt.

The Vizard had been hunted, shunned and all but shamed and forgotten about by the Soul Society and the Shinigami. He had worked hard to restore personal honour to himself and help protect his fellow Vizard. He would NOT be manipulated by a captain he could destroy with as little thought as any Espada. Sadaharu relaxed slightly and crossed his arms, shooting a penetrating look at Majeh and Soren.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:08 am

Kaji Felt some of the same anger as Sadaharu did if not more, his family were vizard once, and they like him were hunted like animals for being who they are, "explain yourself and you proposition then leave because unless it is something quite remarkable i haven't the slightest interest in what you have to say shinigami" he said as he hopped down from the tires and stood next to sadaharu.

Kaji's thoughts drifted to the time not 50 years ago when he and his siblings were hunted from soul society and hunted in karakura town, he has no sympathy for any shinigami, especially a captain whose orders in a week could be to kill him and his fellow vizard, no this man would get no help from him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:13 am

Walking through the large doors Matsuda had her arms behind her head with her hands supporting her head. She wore blue jean short shorts & a red tanktop with a plack panda on it with devil eyes. She again, did not bother putting on shoes st she wore black flip-flops as a ciggerette sat in her mouth. She was basicly looking up untill she entered fully. Pulling her arms down she took the ciggerette from her mouth with her index & middle finger before she said in her same voice as allways, "I was called here why?" she was abit annoyed that she had to come back to the Soul Society for a dumb meeting, even as Soren's companion. Sighing gently she closed her eyes wanting to sing to herself. but instead she took a puff from her ciggerette & soon that feeling went away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Soren looked quite surprised at the both of them and sighed getting into the details not wanting to start a fight here this was going to rather bothersome. Very well...as you know this war has come into play because life's ineveitable flavor for war and I acting solely on my own and some of the soul society's behalf request to you to join with us to destroy or save which ever spirits we can I am also currently working on getting contact from the Korsou base for their help as well..some of the shinigami captains have disappeared and I will admit they won't like what I am doing but to ensure a semi peaceful way out of this we only need to kill the ones the try to disturb this peace...I know to you my words seem to be lies and that I could be setting you up for a trap and I won't deny the fact that one of you can die from this action but I assure you...I will not tlerate my fellow shinigami's betrayal of this pact I am requesting of you...I know how it feels to be betrayed and I intend on never being on the opposite end of that rope. Soren sighed knowing that was quite possibly the stupidest thing he's ever said.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Majeh laughed loudly. "Oh man if i knew it was gonna be this good i would of broguht popcorn. Hey Ichigoi bet you 5 dollars that kaji hits him first." Majeh joked. He would of made the joke involving some one else but ichigo wasthe only vizarad there who wasnt an ex-soul reaper from the ranks of the gotei 13. Majeh himself had no beef with the soul society. They were all to weak so he had left onhis own regard. He didnt hold any hateful feeling or even anger. They just hadnt been able to provide the strength he needed so he left them. However majeh was now agitated not at them but the loud mouth women soren had insistedon bringing. "Soren i though we had a deal. I said she could come as long as she kept her mouth shut. She opens it again and im going to shove my Zanpakto down her thoat and make her choke on it." As majeh said this he devloped a gin like grin.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:20 am

Ichigo looks s at Majeh with a face, he walks to them, "Ok settle down you two" he said as he took a step back, seeing it might be useless. "You either have 2 choices, either beat the crap out each other, or you can forget this nonsense and do what we gotta do...and then you can kick the crap out of each other"
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:45 am

Kaji listened to soren make his offer, and was getting angrier and angrier by the second,"I will NEVER help the shinigami, end of story, no exceptions, and kurosaki i dont have the will nor the patience at the moment to settle down, so dont be sticking your nose in things that don't concern you. and shinigami count yourself lucky that i'm not in the mood to kill anyone right now, or you'd be on the floor with a sword in your throat" kaji said barley restraining himself from hitting either of them, he jumped up into the high rafters and lied down and appeared to go to sleep, when in fact he was listening to every word almost searching for a reason to come back down and kill some one
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:52 am

Soren looked at kaji and sighed looking down and looked away from the others. Maybe I do deserve your zanpaktou in my throat...all I seek is to maintain balance...I don't want to anyone but if it comes to that I won't think another second I will follow my own code not the average shinigami going out and getting in trouble I do think but it doesn't matter and if you do not wish to help us that is fine. Soren turned away and looked back at Kaji. We have all made mistakes in the past even I have I admit to that whatever we did...I do apologize for it...but you must know if the shinigami are all killed the balance is broken and you will be doning the same things as us now except I plan to change our ways for everyone...laugh all you want but you know I am correct...on some matters.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Shuffling hisfeet along the ground, Sadaharu made is way to stand in front of Soren. "When the time comes for us to stand together in solidarity, I will be there if I need to be. And you better pray that you don't need to be there to help if it gets hairy."

With that Sadaharu walked to the roller door, stopping, he turned slightly, looking over his shoulder. "If anyone else needs to say something say it now."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:53 am

Rose had been a spectator to this whole production. He found it rather amusing seeing as there were so many different reactions to the proposition. "This is somewhat ironic isn't it? I remember when there was a time when you wanted us dead!" He chuckled. "I need some time to think about this." he said as he walked towards the exit, "Now if you'll excuse me there's someone I want to meet..."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:07 am

As ichigo spoke majeh drew his Zanpakto. Muttering under his breath as the others moved no one noticed that majehs arms were behind himholding his blades in there bankai state. As soren was speaking majeh was slowly streching his swarm of shadows around the room. Any idot could predict what Sadaharu and rose were about to do. When Sadaharu spun his head around majeh instantly coved the door with a shadow wall. Useing the four corners as becones he streched his shadows around the entire room. "Personally i dont care what your beef with the soul society is. However the soul society tend to want to protect the humans and there silly world the place we currently reside. If they need our help doesnt that mean the enemy is someone strong enough to currently threaten your silly little lives that you live out now?" Majeh glared at the 2 about to leave. "Sit down and at least find out who the enemy is befor you decide that youd rather let something get destroyed then work with the shinigami." Majeh wasnt particulary mad at them but his mind was spinning. His logic was correct the shinigami protected the soul society and the human's if there at war then who is this enemy targeting? Majeh needed much more info on what was happening but either way he was itching for a fight and would probally help. Glanceing at all4 this time befor looking at soren and speaking to loud enough to makesure even kaji would wake up and hear him. "Besides. Who here has had a good fight in the past few years? I know i havent had a good one in well over a century."
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Sadaharu's face contorted in a mask of barely controllable rage. "You dare release your Bankai here? You dare?" His voice was level, and emotionless, which just emphasized his cold fury. "You of all people should know better than this. Do you really want to cause us to fight? I will not be held prisoner. I've heard and seen as much as Soren if not more. I know where I stand in these matters. I suggest you open a door for me." The last was less a suggestion then a demand.

Sadaharu did not turn around, he only spread his legs slightly wider and moved his hand to the hilt of his Zanpakuto to slightly ease it out of its sheath to show the finest line of steel. He knew better then anybody that what was destined to happen was not going to be pretty, and he and the other Vizard would be in the thick of it. Until the day came, he didn't expect the others to really like him or respect him. He would act when he needed to and only then. Only a blind fool could not see the storm that was coming on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Rae Tasori

Rae Tasori

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:26 pm

A young woman stood upon the deck above the group of male vizards kneeling down on the edge. She sat on her toes, her arms outstretched before her and resting on her knees.She would then sit down as the bickering when on,she finally spoke becoming tried of the male testosterone being used in the room by saying"Wow,all men are the same in every way possible,even when their dead."she would jump down and land on her feet ever so gracefully and says"Hi I'm Rae Tasori."She would look all of them in the face and begins to study them all one by one.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:49 pm

OOC: Since im sorta about to fight here im skipping if any posting order we had going and as for Rae if you read were in a small ware house that walls i just coved with my shadows. So im gonna assumeyou lept down from a near by balcony and that up until this point we all ignored your presence.

IC: Majeh now steched the shdows over his body so that his entire figure became black. Majeh simply glared at the man. As copies appred out of the very shadows that coated the place. "Do you really think theres any point in fighting me in an enviorment like this? I chose this location for a reason. Not sit down or you will be restrained." As majeh spoke more and mroe copies came until there was no longer a direct line of sight between anyone except mabey kanji due to his location. All the copies kept a small radius around Sadaharu Remaining Barely one step outside his swords reach. "Do not make me remind you and everyone else here why i was allowed to leave this organization peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Bankai.. Really.. What was Majeh thinking using his Bankai here? The barriers set around the warehouse stopped ALL Reiatsu from escaping, essentially keeping the whole place completely underground. Despite himself, Sadaharu chuckled as he shook his head. "I've been keeping my eyes on you and Kaji more then anyone these last few years Majeh, but this is the first time I've been able to see your Bankai. It is a Bankai right? Not very showy considering." Visibly Sadaharu relaxed, but in fact he was coiling and ready to strike.

Locking a severe stare directly into Majeh's eyes, he spoke. "You are a lesser being among greater foes, Majeh. If you think that you being able to summon a pitiful Hollow mask or using a Bankai will change anything you're wrong. I've lived almost three times your lifetime... If you're stupid enough to even think of trying to attack me go ahead." As he said the last, Sadaharu unleashed the crushing tides of his Reiatsu. The whole warehouse seemed to quake and reverberate like a wringing tuning key.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Majeh reaclled the clones back into the shadows. However he kept up the shadows on the walls and on himself. When Sadaharu unleashed his reiatsu Majeh didnt even flinch. He had felt much greater waves of reiatsu when he left the group last time. However he was happy that someone still had that much. "I have no intention of attcking simply keeping all of you here long enough for soren to explain his idea and then you can go where ever the fuck you please. However if you dont rain it in the shinigami might die so wrap it up. Despite what you think of my bankai you clearly dont understand my full power if you deem it weak. Either way i dont care to discuss this anymore. Soren speak now or get the fuck out."
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:27 am

"will both of you shut the fuck up, Majeh you have no right to keep anyone here, let them leave or i will be forced to step in and your shadows will fade in the light of my flame" kaji said as he jumped back down from the rafters landing next to Rae without making a sound, "so are you the new girl i've sensed around town lately?" kaji asked Rae as if the threat of this place being destroyed by the reiatsu from majeh and sadaharu wasn't present
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:32 am

Sadaharu crossed his arms and turned around to look at each Vizard in turn.

"Speak quickly Soren."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]   A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting among the Viziards [ALL vizards please attend other wise closed topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next