Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] Vote_lcapMeeting [VIZARD ONLY] Voting_barMeeting [VIZARD ONLY] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] Vote_lcapMeeting [VIZARD ONLY] Voting_barMeeting [VIZARD ONLY] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]

Go down 
+4
vengeance
Kiri Mikoto
Aozora
Kaji Mikoto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 am

Kaji stepped into the meeting hall, and walked around the long table taking his place at the head of the table in a large Winged chair, he sighed and lit a candle, which he placed on the table at his left, the lights in the room were on, but the candle helped calm him during meetings, He wondered when his Subordinates would arrive, despite the fact he was early it wasn't by much.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 am

Walking into the meeting room Aozora finds Kaji in the Winged Chair, and the heat of the candle slowly warming the room. Walking over, Aozora stands beside the Winged chair, to Kaji's right side. "May I have the honor sitting beside you Kaji-sama"
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 am

Kiri entered the room, and takes a seat on Her brothers left side, she folded her hands neatly in her lap and asked, while giggling, "you wanted me here Brother".

light entered the room just after kiri and took a seat next to her, sitting quietly awaiting the arrival of the others.

Yangu entered a few minutes after the other two and slowly walked to the seat next to light , sat down and immediately began to doze off
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 am

Jack made his way into the meeting room and had a smile on his face as he saw most of the vizards were already in the room “ah great the whole gangs he, just about.” Jack took a seat at the end of the table. As Jack sat there he couldn’t help smiling he loved it when everyone got together even if the news was bad.
Back to top Go down
Akushumi
Akushumi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:10 am

Toya walked into the room and began to play with the hilt of his sword. "Kaji,Kiri ,Light ,Jack ,Aozora, and Yangu... Such a group of ugly faces. What is it this time? Did Jack accidentally leave the toilet without flushing, or did Aozora cut himself while fighting a weak hollow?" He continued his walk until he came to the chair that was set at the opposite end of the table as Kaji. "So Kaji, My friend what is it that you want us to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:58 am

Kaji watches as Aozora enters the room and approaches him, and he listens to his Request, "of course, first come first serve", he replied, just as Kiri and light entered, he looked at them as they took there seats, he nodded in response to kiri's question, when Yangu entered and began to doze, kaji rolled his eyes knowing that he isn't truly sleeping, he is wide awake listening, he may be lazy but he isn't stupid, he nodded at jack as he took his seat, and as Akushumi entered, he listened to his questions, and answered them in turn. "Akushumi i would like you to refrain from insulting the other members of our group with such question, you arrogance will lead you to trouble, and to answer your question, we are here to discuss where we stand in the upcoming battle, are we to hep the shinigami? or the arrancar?, or are we to remain neutral?', kaji finished the last part directed at everyone.

OOC: please follow the posting order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 am

A light breeze sway into the room as a man looking tall with a smile on his face. Blade was surprised to see his brother and sister being in the same room but atleast they weren't pointing fingers at each other, Blade was usually quiet and cool but he thought to himself "Its been long since i have came in here" thought Blade as he smiled. "Hello Master Kaji, Hello brothers and sister" bowed Blade as he took a chair and sat down, Blade listened to the conversation, Blade then chuckled as he seen the vizards trying to point fingers at each other again. I guess some things never change said Blade. Blade then looked towards the Vizard Leader. Hmmm..The big battle? or a small battle? said Blade. Well never mind that.. I think we should stay Neutral.. They both treated us like garbage. yelled Blade furiously. "If we join Hueco Mundo they will just think of us as dolls for them to play with, and if we join Serentei they will just try to get a 2nd execution if the have the time, But its not for me to decide so oh well, Ill just go where my Friends Go" Explained Blade. Blade did not want both of them to win because they are both evil. Blade just sat down again. Blade was holding his zanpaktou as he could get ready for any hidden attacks, Blade was paranoid because this is the worst place to hide out in.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 pm

"Thank You" Taking the seat beside Kaji, Aozora looks at Akushumi, not liking the insult that was hurled his way but stays quiet not wanting to give Akushumi the staisfaction of a reply, but insteads gives his opinion in the matter. " If we side with the arrancar they might try to elimante us right after the defeat of the SS, thinking that we might be some kind of a threat, and i'm not sure what will happen if we side with the SS, but who ever we decide to side with, I'm only in it to protect the town"
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:39 am

Kiri sat there perfectly fine,her normal shyness gone because of the familiar faces, "what ever you want to do brother you've never steered us wrong" kiri finished giggling.

Light sighed as he thought about what to do, and came up with his answer,"i say we align with Soul Society, the Arrancar espada aren't exactly known for honor and i doubt they will leave us out of it" light finished crossing his arms

Yangu yawned and opened one eye "bro you know me as long as the families together and i ain't got to work much i dont care what you decide' he finished as heirs eye closed and he appeared to have gone back to sleep
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 am

Jack laughed a bit “what’s with all this you decide stuff, come on guys were all equal here, I say we stay neutral, I may despise the Arrancar and Espada but Soul Society is no better. I say we keep to our selves.”
Jack leaned back in his chair and sighed “I guess though the final decision rests in your hands though.” Jack said this looking at Kaji.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Zanji ran through the hallway screaming in his head "Crap, crap, crap, I'm late I'm late, I'm late, I'm so gonna get yelled at.' Zanji skidded at the door way and walked in. He nodded a greeting to everyone and found a empty chair and sat down. "Sorry I'm late I had a bit of a hollow infestation on the way to the building I had to clean up. "So whats going on are we finally deciding who were helping if we are I vote for aiding soul society." "After all we are still in a sense are still shinigami after all we still have our shinigami powers."
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 am

Steps into the Meeting room after listening to every word spoken
, then looks around at each of the other Vizards. Continues staring menacingly.
" So you all are Vizards.... Allow me to entroduce myself. I am Himura Kaguya
Former Vice Captain of the 6th division and Vizard. I have News that I belive will greatly effect your decision... If you will hear me out "
Back to top Go down
Akushumi
Akushumi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 am

OoC: Sorry I didnt get on I was moving...

Akushumi shuffled in his seat then looked at every member of the Vaizard one by one. "My friends I am sure that not all of us will agree on what to do... but I am sure that we all agree ,though, that it is time to act now. If we dont do something then this world will not be easily pushed through the upcoming battles. My choice for and alliance is with the Espada and Arrancar because I am sure that they will not push us aside once this is done. I have a friend from a long time ago among there ranks and I am sure that in the worst case I can make sure they dont betray us. Besides I'm pretty sure they will need our help anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 am

Blade looked at the incoming visitors who were also vizards, Blade didn't seem to know any of them but he was intrigued by all of there entrances. Blade then flipped some of his hair back. "My friend, Not all Espadas or Arrancars are alike, Some are evil and some are nice. I believed the best thing we should do is listen to Jack, if it was up to me i would of done the same thing Jack did. You know not most of us Vizards are evil...It is cause of Aizen we are cast away under this shadow, we were rejected because they thought we would be like those Espadas, Are you guys catching my drift? They have both done wrong and there are more important things then picking sides, if you look at the one who saved us Urahara he doesn't seem to battle most of them even though he was kicked out the Soul Society. If we are going to help some one help those Shinigami. At this rate they are way to pathetic to win the big battle of the race. I say we stay neutral or help those pathetic Shinigami, but then again, my Zanpaktou wants/likes to kill and the soul society has some really weak captains too so we might have a little fun against Hueco Mundo . " said Blade. Blade then laid back on his chair looking towards Kaji. "Jack is right.. It is all up to you, the fate of the Serentei and Hueco Mundo rest on your palm" Said Blade. "We are just the pack of wolves, and you are the one who tames them. We will do what you choose to do because we only have each other, The Vizards to defend. We all had felt the same pain and we shall be recognized as heroes or villains " said Blade.

Last edited by Blade on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:10 am

OOC; what did i say about posting order??????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 am

Ooc: I thought i was after Akush
Back to top Go down
Yu Kanda

Yu Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am

OcO: Call me Aku and no Kaji is...
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/akushumi
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am

OOC: im just gonna go with it, but you better not break order again, you are to go after my next post, not this one the one after it.

Kaji listened to Blades opinion of staying neutral,"neutrality would suit us but we would eventually be drawn into the fighting as they would no doubt hold a portion of their fights in karakura town" he said as he moved on to the next opinion that of aozora, "i believe that the arrancar would no doubt betray us as well however as blades said they are not all evil, what the good to evil ratio is i do not know, however siding with soul society could get them off our backs about we being "Illegal being's" or they might just kill us when its all done, but i believe what we can all agree on is that the well fare of the people around us i think we've come to call our family weather they are blood or not, now himura, what new's do you bring?' kaji finished looking at himura
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 am

Nods, " Soul Society has a secret agenda against the Vizards...
I wish to use us for only our military power.....After the war the society
plans to eliminate all Vizards residing in Karakura ".

Looks at each vizard warm-heartdly.
" As for the espada, we vizards are in their higher ranks, we have control
over them if we side with their leaders. I myself am joining them and I encourage you all to join me ".
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 am

OOC: again some one breaks order!, makes me wonder why i even try! every one else post in order starting with aozora and so on, then i will post again after akushumi
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 am

Hearing this information from Himura, Aozora shakes his head. "I plan on staying neutral for the time being, so your words won't reach me" Aozora gets up from his chair and starts to head for the door "Besides you really now how to kill the mood for me, so I'm outa here for the time being" "Sorry Kaji, but could you tell me what the majority decides to stand when I get back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]   Meeting [VIZARD ONLY] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting [VIZARD ONLY]
Page 1 of 1